Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #1401
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Well, I figured I would check in and see a probable victory being celebrated here tonight. After the last 4 or 5 days, not a lot has changed in the scenario we discussed almost a week ago now.. Except that Chief wasn't a friggin' wolf. I was gone most of the weekend, only able to check in occasionally, so I never really got much chance to weigh in and go back and try and make sense of anything, plus everyone seemed fairly certain including myself.

4 players left now? Narc has been an object of suspicion, and Chubby has been extremely quiet, but was really vocal about not being lynched before. Somehow he avoided suspicion then and has laid low ever since his outburst. I think I lean more toward him than Narc.

Danny, I am not sure what you think, but I still assume you're one of the good guys and I don't see anything obvious to argue against that, even with the "lie" you told about Pass. My guess is the wolf killed off Pass to avoid any possible way he could win as Ronnie after it became clear he was indeed Ronnie..

I'm gonna go ahead and vote based on my gut at the moment-

VOTE CHUBBY

Chubby has been pretty quiet since the outburst from last week, and I feel like he might have been keeping as far under the radar as possible hoping we would go after each other and forget he is out there. I'll be re-evaluating this all day for as long as I am available though. I'd like to hear what other opinions there are both for and against everyone that remains.

Then again, maybe the constant vigilance of Danny is more of a red flag than I realize at the moment. I think we could point the finger at anyone right now, but we only have a 25% chance with a guess. Hopefully a well educated guess gets us around 50/50.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #1402
Danny
Head Coach

Despite Pass' and I's disagreement regarding who was lying about the seer thing, he was also clear that I am not a wolf and the rest of my story was true. After the game obviously it will be revealed I was actually the one telling the truth about the seer thing, but it doesn't really matter in terms of this vote.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #1403
Danny
Head Coach

I am also leaning toward Chubby as well despite my pre deadline post, but again I need to relook at day 2 first.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #1404
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

When I get up tomorrow I'll also be checking out day 2 to see if I come to the same conclusion. Hell, I'll check all the days. I'm not leaving a stone unturned because this is our last chance to get it right.

FUCK EA
Old 05-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #1405
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I think we should vote "no lynch" - if its a possibility.

I'm not going to be around today and we lose nothing by allowing the wolf to kill one of us - it just narrows down the field for us to make a choice. I don't think I've ever seen the village win a last day vote so I'm not fantastically hopeful either way but still.

Eagle - are we allowed to vote no lynch?
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #1406
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

FWIW I'm leaning towards voting Julio. Or Chubby. or Danny. I mean come on Danny - it's day seven and you're still alive?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #1407
Danny
Head Coach

Narc, not sure that really helps? I think I am 100% cleared by Pass as the only way I was a wolf is if we were both wolves.

Plus it leaves open the wolf pulling a last second vote to win.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #1408
Danny
Head Coach

I mean, you wont be online cause you will be sleeping, I will be watching the kings and so the potential wolf could swoop in and win the game with a last second vote change
Old 05-30-2012, 12:11 AM   #1409
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I think we should vote "no lynch" - if its a possibility.

I'm not going to be around today and we lose nothing by allowing the wolf to kill one of us - it just narrows down the field for us to make a choice. I don't think I've ever seen the village win a last day vote so I'm not fantastically hopeful either way but still.

Eagle - are we allowed to vote no lynch?

No lynch would have to be the majority.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #1410
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I will be watching the kings

You mean the Flyers West?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #1411
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Narc, not sure that really helps? I think I am 100% cleared by Pass as the only way I was a wolf is if we were both wolves.

Plus it leaves open the wolf pulling a last second vote to win.

That doesn't make any sense. If there's three of us then both villagers have to vote the wolf or we lose so last minute voting shenanighans by the wolf won't help.

If we're four then three of us have to vote the same way - the wolf can screw things up more when there's four than when there's three.

Or do you suggest we all vote the same way as you do as you're "cleared"?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #1412
Danny
Head Coach

Nah, while Richard and Carter are good players, the Kings most important players are Brown, Kopitar, Doughty and Quick, all original kings.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #1413
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
That doesn't make any sense. If there's three of us then both villagers have to vote the wolf or we lose so last minute voting shenanighans by the wolf won't help.

If we're four then three of us have to vote the same way - the wolf can screw things up more when there's four than when there's three.

I didn't realize no vote was just majority, I was thinking it was like nightfall and had to be unanimous.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #1414
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

Well, I am cleared now that Pass has been confirmed to be a villager.

I just don't see the point in waiting, but if everyone wants that I will go along with it.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #1415
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Honestly I would vote Julio as it is now. I think Britrock and he have been given a lot of slack because they're new. If you look at my voting rundown and switch me with Julio you'd still have more trust in Julio than me, because I'm the veteran.

He's also pinged me a lot more than Chubby. Chubby has pretty much been his usual bull-in-a-china-shop self when he's around. Julio has been following people's lead all game long.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #1416
Danny
Head Coach

But first I suggest we all do our own analysis and decide who we would vote for. If three of us are all on the same page then there is really no reason to wait.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #1417
Danny
Head Coach

Well Julio obviously pinged me early in the game seeing how I voted for him on day 1 and 2 at times. It's just hard for me to read him, having never played with him. I do agree though that Chubby has not pinged me.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #1418
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Yeah. I'm off to Stockholm now. I won't have the time to do any analysis. I'll try to get on later to vote on my iPhone.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #1419
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Yeah. I'm off to Stockholm now. I won't have the time to do any analysis. I'll try to get on later to vote on my iPhone.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and my vote will be on Julio or Chubby. I assume Chubby will vote Julio and then I say the two stack our vote. If we vote no lynch, I am killed and then julio and chubby vote each other with you as the deciding vote, so we might as well stack our vote now.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #1420
Danny
Head Coach

Narc, if you do turn out to be the wolf, I will let you parade me around in a little dress
Old 05-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #1421
Danny
Head Coach

I just read the chubby / julio part of the day 2.

Vote Julio
Old 05-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #1422
Danny
Head Coach

I just noticed here that GE also voted Chubby and then Brit later voted Chubby as well with a quick unvote of Julio.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #1423
Danny
Head Coach

bhlloy - Danny (341) Narcizo (353)
Chief - Julio (377) Pass (404)
Chubby - LoneStarGirl (370) bhlloy (390) GE (401)
CrimsonFox - God (375)
GoldenEagle - Autumn (408) CrimsonFox (409)
Old 05-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #1424
Danny
Head Coach

No way GE chooses to vote Chubby there and create a possible wolf wolf run off with BH and Chief as possible candidates.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #1425
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Out of curiosity I just went back and looked at day 2 and it doesn't do much but muddy the waters for me. I've actually been consistently on 2 players much of this game, Chubby and Chief. On day 2, I was actually gone much of the day, and unable to really catch on much - But I feel like my vote might have been on the money then, even though I wasn't around to reassess things after I moved my vote to Chubby. There was a lot of odd voting that day and myself being admittedly new, I am just trying not to hurt the village with my votes at this point.. I was glad then that Chubby was not voted out, but now I don't know. I can't really get a read on anyone though without devoting myself to a couple days scanning the werewolf archives and trying to pick out patterns that players follow when given certain roles, but I honestly don't have time to do that - I should have already gone to bed by now, but my curiosity threatens my sanity while my anxiety about today's result has given me enough fuel to try making more sense of things..

I sit here tired and conflicted, and I am sure a case can be made for any of us except maybe Danny. I think the evidence is strong enough from Pass that Danny is on the up and up here.

If we are gonna try and buy another day, I'm all for it as it does sound like a good idea, but how do we come to an agreement on who to vote for after that?

I feel like the only reason I haven't been night killed to this point is because whoever the wolf is knows that a newbie is more likely to hang himself or seem suspicious by saying something stupid or having a questionable voting record. I just don't want to be the reason we lose after making it this far.

Now I really am going to bed, but I'll be more than willing to buy another day by voting for no lynch to give us more time to come to a consensus. Otherwise, I have thought Chubby was worth a look since early on and I am leaving my vote there for now.

FUCK EA
Old 05-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #1426
Danny
Head Coach

But both GE and then Britrock put almost damning votes on Chubby day 2. I just dont see anyway they do that if he is a wolf, especially the cunning. In fact, no way that happens.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #1427
Danny
Head Coach

So right now my vote list actually goes Julio then Narc and then Chubby though I already said Im not voting for Narc. There is also no way I can vote for Chubby now.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #1428
Danny
Head Coach

Another reason not to vote Chubby.

As of post 955:

britrock88 4 - Narcizo (740), Danny (762), Zinto (925), CrimsonFox (927)
Chief Rum 4 - bhlloy (854), The Jackal (901), Julio Ridols (903), britrock88 (955)
CrimsonFox 1 - Chubby (897)

You mean to tell me Chubby doesnt come on here to vote Chief?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #1429
Danny
Head Coach

No way Chubby is the wolf.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:02 AM   #1430
Danny
Head Coach

This was the vote count right after Britrock switched to Julio

bhlloy 5 - Danny (341), Narcizo (353), Zinto (448), GE (502) Chubby (567)
GoldenEagle 3 - Autumn (408), CrimsonFox (409), The Jackal (411)
Julio Riddols 4 - LoneStarGirl (464), bhlloy (501) Chief (572) Britrock (577)
Chubby 1 - Julio Riddols (444)
Chief 1 - Passacaglia (404)
CrimsonFox 1 - God (375)
Old 05-30-2012, 01:05 AM   #1431
Danny
Head Coach

Then bhlloy revealed and switched to Chubby. Then this was the vote count when brit switched off of Julio and onto Chubby. At that point it was clear bh wasnt going to be a candidate. And if Brit leaves his vote on Julio it looks like a potential wolf wolf showdown if Julio is the wolf. Still, that move alone makes it 100% there is absolutely no way I would vote for Chubby over Julio.

bhlloy 4 - Danny (341), Narcizo (353) GE (502) Chubby (567)
GoldenEagle 3 - Autumn (408), CrimsonFox (409), The Jackal (411)
Julio Riddols 3 - LoneStarGirl (464) Chief (572) Britrock (577)
Chubby 2 - Julio Riddols (444) bhlloy (588)
Chief 1 - Passacaglia (404)
CrimsonFox 1 - God (375)
Old 05-30-2012, 01:10 AM   #1432
Danny
Head Coach

vote Julio

Narc if you lock in your vote, I will nightfall mine. Im not switching.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:10 AM   #1433
Danny
Head Coach

vote Julio
Old 05-30-2012, 06:59 AM   #1434
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Vote julio
Vote nightfall

Still think Danny's playing us. But even I can see there were easier ways for him to win if he was a wolf.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:16 AM   #1435
Danny
Head Coach

I can't imagine a wolf would have stayed on that so long. I think we we're going to get us a wolf here.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:16 AM   #1436
Danny
Head Coach

And I think it's healthy that Narc seems to have the same paranoia that I do about him. Leads me to further think he is ok
Old 05-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #1437
Danny
Head Coach

Since Im not changing, I will lock in my vote.

vote nightfall
Old 05-30-2012, 07:18 AM   #1438
Danny
Head Coach

I won't be around much today
Old 05-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #1439
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Jeez, with no CF the posting in this thread has slowed to a trickle.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #1440
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Well it looks like I am damned either way, wolf or not. Not much to say in my defense though. I can't control how the known wolf vote landed on me like it did and it most certainly looks pretty damning. The fact that I scanned clean by the seer doesn't help me because the wolf would show up that way anyway, being the cunning. The fact that I voted for britrock when he got lynched lacks luster because I was typing up my vote change as bhlloy was doing his and mine ended up being posted second. (You can look at the time stamps for confirmation of that) I would have moved my vote whether he did or not, however.

I just hope the result of this isn't too disappointing. It seems my Tuesday/Wednesday schedules have kind of put a kink in my ability to appear innocent.

FUCK EA
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #1441
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I have sooooooo much to say. But I'm going to wait til game end. Who is running the next one? Let's get that ball rolling!
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #1442
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I have sooooooo much to say. But I'm going to wait til game end. Who is running the next one? Let's get that ball rolling!

I'm next. Glad to see we have some excitement building for Werewolf again! I'm still working on the writeups for mine but will put up some placeholders.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #1443
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

lol i'm a plain villager
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #1444
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

vote julio
vote nightfall
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #1445
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Jeez, with no CF the posting in this thread has slowed to a trickle.

I think Danny, CF and I should be made immune to death in all games just to keep participation at an acceptable level.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #1446
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Unvote Chubby

Vote Julio

Vote Nightfall

Lets see those cards.

FUCK EA
Old 05-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #1447
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

He wipes his ass with the record contract!! I love this guy!!

FUCK EA
Old 05-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #1448
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Where is Eagle fan when you actually need him?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #1449
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Wherever he is, I need him to be gentle with the rope. I have a pinched nerve in my neck. I demand a spectacular death. BLAZE. OF. GLORY.

FUCK EA