Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #201
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
And I didn't need to, I haven't received any votes. I would be happy to make that argument if it was needed.
Hrm. That's either a good bluff or a good argument.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #202
Autumn
Head Coach

My vote's wasted where it is at this point and don't want to deal with a tie. Render's putting his neck out there, let's see.

unvote daddy torgo
vote raider's army
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #203
Raiders Army
Coordinator

You guys are making a mistake, but not a costly one. I'm just a vanilla villager.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #204
Raiders Army
Coordinator

BTW, I can't see what RendeR's posting. Maybe I should've taken him off ignore for the game.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #205
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
BTW, I can't see what RendeR's posting. Maybe I should've taken him off ignore for the game.

LOL

That just cracked me the fuck UP....Nice.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #206
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm not sure if I should be happy or not that two people that are actually around for deadline are up on the block.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #207
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post

Old 11-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #208
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Good game folks. Good luck villagers.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #209
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Getting caught up on the votes.

deadline

Last edited by EagleFan : 11-17-2010 at 09:01 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #210
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 144:

Raiders Army 6 - DaddyTorgo (125), saldana (149), Danny (162), RendeR (198), J23 (199), Autumn (202)
RendeR 2 - The Jackal (144), Chief Rum (148), Raiders Army (171)
Chief Rum 1 - Darth Vilus (139)
Old 11-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #212
Autumn
Head Coach

Well except that it should say Render 3, but yeah otherwise I think so, though I didn't keep good track.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #213
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Everyone decides that Raiders Army must be a vampire. The crowd grows and mob mentality begins.

"Let's make him suffer!!!"

He's put up with the Raiders for years, hasn't he suffered enough?

The answer seems to be no.

You find him sitting in front of a Bo Jackson poster staring longingly...

You pull im out into the streets and before he can protest you put a stake through his heart. He falls limp. No stuggle, no theatrics...

You check his body and find nothing but a California drivers license and a Marcus Allen rookie card (which you draw straws for).

Raiders Army was a vanilla villager.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #214
RendeR
Coordinator

I was afraid of that. Sorry Raiders.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #215
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Day breaks and you gather. Has everyone made it through the evening?

No?

Where is RendeR?

You search and find him in a torn up TOcho T-shirt. It seems to have been ruined just as quickly as the Bengals' season...

Further search you find several comic books and a business card... The Frog Brothers.

RendeR was The Frog Brothers, the seer.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #216
Danny
Head Coach

That really hurts.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #218
Autumn
Head Coach

Well.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #219
J23
College Benchwarmer

Well, crap. I was hoping the BG would have thrown him a block after his mostly reveal earlier.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #220
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Damnit. Was afraid of that.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #221
RendeR
Coordinator

Well that was quick....Good luck guys =(
Old 11-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #222
Autumn
Head Coach

The less said about that, the better.

That vote won't tell us a great deal, then, I imagine.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #223
Autumn
Head Coach

Is it correct that Hoops never showed up? Or did I miss that?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #224
J23
College Benchwarmer

Hoops hasn't showed.

I also looked back through Render's posts tonight and didn't really see anything that might have hinted at what his n1 scan was.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #225
Danny
Head Coach

Vote J23

I think he needs to be a candidate today, so I am putting his name in early.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #226
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Hoops hasn't showed.

I also looked back through Render's posts tonight and didn't really see anything that might have hinted at what his n1 scan was.

Well, he stated he was thinking between DT and Chief, which makes it clear he at least didn't scan either of those, and had some knowledge that made him pick those in particular. Since those were the two I've voted, I feel comfortable continuing down my line of reasoning.

Since we no longer will get a scan result on Chief, I'm going to go back to him for now.

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Old 11-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #227
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I have been looking to find a hoops replacement, unless he suddenly appears. Unfortnately I haven't found a willing replacement yet (they all said they would have played from the start if they had the time so far).

Last edited by EagleFan : 11-17-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #228
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I'm here and reading, I haven't voted SOLELY for reasons of self preservation. I will vote before deadline.

I'm pondering between DT and Chief Rum right now for reasons I will state later.

This was the only post I can find that really points towards anything. Too bad he didn't ever state his reasons that I saw.

My vote will likely go to one of these two.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #229
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I have been looking to find a hoops replacement, unless he suddenly appears. Unfortnately I haven't found a willing replacement yet (they all said they would have played from the start if they had the time so far).

I called him tonight a few hours ago, and he had forgotten about it. He was busy with his daughter, but he did say he meant to stop in.

Of course, by popular reasoning he's probably a wolf since he's alive on day3 now.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #230
Danny
Head Coach

Based on the night kill choice at least one wolf was likely active at deadline, considering two of the five who were active are now dead, that leaves Autumn, J23 and Me. Since both Autumn and J23 are leading us towards CR / DT, I tend to think those are bad choices.

My gut tells me Render scanned someone else that came up villager and that the wolves are going to try and lead us to a path to vote DT or CR (or both).
Old 11-17-2010, 09:32 PM   #231
Danny
Head Coach

My guess is either Autumn or J23 (or both) decided to kill Render and already had his past post ready to lead everyone on the next vote.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:34 PM   #232
J23
College Benchwarmer

I agree that it is likely there was a wolf around at deadline. I know the 3 of us were the ones still alive that were actively posting, but did you see if anyone was around and keeping up on the thread by chance? I believe Saldana might have been, but I'm not sure about that.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #233
Danny
Head Coach

I've debated on this, but with the role the way it is and the seer dead, I'm going to come out with it. I am the bodyguard. I screwed up big time not protecting Render. I thought I picked up on someone earlier and put in a protect request for them and was too busy bickering with Raiders Army and I didn't notice Render's hinting at a role. Sorry guys.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #234
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Based on the night kill choice at least one wolf was likely active at deadline, considering two of the five who were active are now dead, that leaves Autumn, J23 and Me. Since both Autumn and J23 are leading us towards CR / DT, I tend to think those are bad choices.

My gut tells me Render scanned someone else that came up villager and that the wolves are going to try and lead us to a path to vote DT or CR (or both).

I buy your reasoning, but not your list. I have DT and Saldana also as having been around at the end, for instance.

why do you think Render was suggesting those two? His statement I think makes clear that it was based on information he had, somehow related to his first scan I would think. I'm not sure what scan would lead him to those two, but it seems something to go on.

I don't know what J23 is thinking, but I'm certainly going to go back to chasing Chief. I voted him day one, and there was certainly movement day one that could have been leading away from him. If we're never going to get a scan on that, it makes good sense to check it out. Although actually I'll have to go back and look. I think Render was the most suspicious move to save Chief, which obviously is not longer suspicious.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #235
Danny
Head Coach

I didn't specifically notice if Saldana was in thread at deadline, but I don't remember seeing him. I'd still have to think at least one of J23 or Autumn is a wolf.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #236
J23
College Benchwarmer

Well, plenty of time for a counter-reveal so that argument is out of the picture
Old 11-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #237
J23
College Benchwarmer

Going to go play some Black Ops. No class tomorrow, so I should be able to pop on earlier to answer any questions, etc.

One of these days I'll figure out why I'm always one of your first suspects in every game we play together Danny (or it seems that way at least).
Old 11-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #238
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Going to go play some Black Ops. No class tomorrow, so I should be able to pop on earlier to answer any questions, etc.

One of these days I'll figure out why I'm always one of your first suspects in every game we play together Danny (or it seems that way at least).

It's your beady eyes
Old 11-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #239
Autumn
Head Coach

If you hadn't revealed your argument would make me suspicious, Danny. Why is it not just as likely that Render was correct in his suspicions and the wolves are going to steer us away from his ideas? That seems the more likely scenario than the opposite. We know it was villager/villager at the end with no reason for the wolves to be butting into the conversation.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:05 PM   #240
Danny
Head Coach

I don't see why he would have put down two names on equal footing if he had scanned one of them as a wolf. My guess is Render scanned someone as a villager and simply suspected those two of non role based feeling.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #241
Autumn
Head Coach

I certainly agree he obviously didn't scan either one of them, that's not my contention.

However, his wording makes clear to me that he has a reason to pick those two out that has to do with his role, given the fact that he says he has reasons he'll explain later. I assume he had reasons related to his role that he did not want to reveal. That's my takeaway at least.

And if he was just talking out of his ass like the rest of us, his two suspects match up with mine, so I have no problem going with them.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #242
The Jackal
Coordinator

That sucks about render. Guess his posturing day one was to partly see who he should scan. Surprised the BG didn't get a block in but maybe they weren't following closely. Will have to review thread tmw.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:38 PM   #243
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Son of a bitch, that couldn't have gone worse. Well yeah it could've but not by much. Damn

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #244
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

I'm suddenly appearing and apologize to all for the inconvenience of not being at FOFC over the last couple of days.

I was cramming for a test (professional stuff) early in the week but just didn't recall the game was running or I would have at least done courtesy posts. Guess I've fallen out of the werewolf habit in a big way ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #245
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I don't see why he would have put down two names on equal footing if he had scanned one of them as a wolf. My guess is Render scanned someone as a villager and simply suspected those two of non role based feeling.

We'll see after the game, but my bet is that he scanned me on Night 1 even with me not around during the day.

I can't come up with another explanation why I would never appear on RendeR's list of candidates after not being here for two days straight.

However, I'll try to go through his posts over the last couple of days tonight, before calling it an evening, to see if I can find anything in his posts that leans in another direction.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #246
hoopsguy
General Manager

By the way, I'm stunned ... STUNNED! to not have attracted votes over the past couple of days. To the point where I'm kind of pondering this as a future strategy

Consider that I'm almost universally a top three candidate on days where I'm active in the thread, this is like a Costanza "opposite" approach for me.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #248
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Welcome hoops. Glad all is well.

Yep, now time to start stirring the pot
Old 11-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #249
hoopsguy
General Manager

Player List
1) Chief Rum
2) saldana
3) Passacaglia - vanilla villager (day one lynch)
4) Lathum - Sam (night one kill)
5) The Jackal
6) Autumn
7) hoopsguy - villager (self-proclaimed as maker of this list)
8) Danny - has revealed as bodyguard
9) DaddyTorgo
10) Raiders Army - vanilla villager (day two lynch)
11) RendeR - The Frog Brothers (night two kill)
12) J23
13) Darth Vilus

Voting Records:
Day 1 votes:
Chief Rum 3 - Autumn (66), Raiers Army (74) Passacaglia (79)
Passacaglia 5 - saldana (72), Danny (81), DaddyTorgo (90), Lathum (98), RendeR (100)
Danny 2 - Darth Vilus (64), J23 (75)
Raiders Army 1 - Chief Rum (85)

No vote: The Jackal, hoopsguy

Day 2 votes:
Raiders Army 6 - DaddyTorgo (125), saldana (149), Danny (162), RendeR (198), J23 (199), Autumn (202)
RendeR 2 - The Jackal (144), Chief Rum (148), Raiders Army (171)
Chief Rum 1 - Darth Vilus (139)

No vote: hoopsguy

Day 2 vote was shaped by the RendeR "reveal" so really need to go look where people were earlier in the process.

So, here are my quick Day 1 notes:
Autumn in bad spot on Chief Rum as last remaining voter on leading candidate D1 (wolves tend to separate votes on D1, especially if not in danger)

Last two votes on Passacaglia are harmless - if Danny's reveal is to be believed then Saldana and DT look worse

DT + Saldana vote together on D1 and D2. Seems unlikely both are wolves.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:27 AM   #250
hoopsguy
General Manager

Day 2 vote flow chart up to RendeR's pseudo reveal:
#122: RA votes Chief Rum (1-0)
#125: DT votes RA (1-1)
#139: DV votes Chief Rum (2-1 Rum over RA)
#144: Jackal votes RendeR (2-1-1 Rum over RA/RendeR)
#146: Autumn votes DT (2-1-1-1 Rum over RA/RendeR/DT)
#148: Rum votes RendeR (2-2-1-1 Rum/RendeR over RA/DT)
#149: Saldana votes RA (2-2-2-1 Rum/RendeR/RA over DT)
#158: Danny votes J23 (2-2-2-1-1 Rum/RendeR/RA over DT/J23)
#162: Danny unvotes J23, votes RA (3-2-2-1 RA over Rum/RendeR over DT)
#171: RA unvotes Rum, votes RendeR (3-3-1-1 RA/RendeR over DT/Rum)
#173: J23 votes RendeR (4-3-1-1 RendeR over RA over DT/Rum)

On RendeR at time of reveal = Jackal, Chief Rum, RA and J23