Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #51
SirBlurton
High School Varsity

I was able to spend about half a day with the early access version.

From that limited play time, I'll say it's solid. It does need slider adjustments to reduce QB accuracy and offensive line performance, while boosting the defence. Out of the box just doesn't work.

NCAA 14 this year, with BYU's sliders, is the best console football gaming experience I've ever had. Madden is a bit shy of that bliss level - but I still found it enjoyable in its own way.

If you played and enjoyed Madden 13, it doesn't appear that anything has become worse. Gameplay seems better, the infinity engine has been smoothed out - no more rubber legged marionettes....or at least less of them. Running feels fantastic.

I did notice some issues in connected franchise mode were fixed.

These are issues that killed 13 for me...stuff like CPU teams going into the season with only 1 QB and not signing a backup even after an injury.

They also appear to have addressed the fact that players never regress by upping the xp requirements drastically for older players. Didn't have enough time to validate that after multiple seasons though.

NCAA 14 draft class importing seemed pretty good - the players were a bit overpowered, but then I remembered I was using a custom roster that bumped up initial ratings - so that could have been the culprit there.

There's a need to turn relocation off, though, unless you want to see the Rams bolt for Mexico City and some truly awful uniforms every time you fire up a new franchise.

There are also no penalties to speak of.

On operation sports, there's a lot of rage about the game again. I don't see it. Yes, it's Madden 13.5, but I don't understand why people still get mad about that...we've been seeing incremental improvements for 25 years now...why the huge angst when it happens again?

It's worth the price to me.

Last edited by SirBlurton : 08-27-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Removed linebreaks from bad copy/paste
SirBlurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #52
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

The huge angst is probably because this gen still hasn't caught up to last gen. The game play is worse, the bugs are more obvious, and relevant features of the game are fewer in number. We as gamers want to have hope. We want to be ale to play a football sim that fucking works and plays a decent game of football in the process.

It doesn't help that review companies give this game high marks when it is one of the most buggy, horribly executed games possible, considering how huge the franchise is and how much time and money is supposedly spent on developing it. It is a worthless disc of shit that EA convinces millions to spend 60 dollars on every single year. I haven't paid full price for or played an edition more than Madden 07 for last gen. I keep wanting to. DESPERATELY. But I can't in good conscience give money to EA for producing another brick of shit, whether it comes with Sunday Ticket or not.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 08-27-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #53
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Can we start a petition to get 2k to release a football game with generic teams and editable rosters/uniforms that can be shared?

FUCK EA
Old 08-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #54
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
The huge angst is probably because this gen still hasn't caught up to last gen. The game play is worse, the bugs are more obvious, and relevant features of the game are fewer in number. We as gamers want to have hope. We want to be ale to play a football sim that fucking works and plays a decent game of football in the process.

It doesn't help that review companies give this game high marks when it is one of the most buggy, horribly executed games possible, considering how huge the franchise is and how much time and money is supposedly spent on developing it. It is a worthless disc of shit that EA convinces millions to spend 60 dollars on every single year. I haven't paid full price for or played an edition more than Madden 07 for last gen. I keep wanting to. DESPERATELY. But I can't in good conscience give money to EA for producing another brick of shit, whether it comes with Sunday Ticket or not.

FYI, Kotaku gave it a "don't buy" today.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #55
nilodor
College Benchwarmer

Anyone have a good slider set ala BYU's for NCAA?
nilodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #56
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:

Tell us how you REALLY feel.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #57
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:

The Video Game Show podcast discussed the review issues with EA games on one of their recent shows. Basically, EA throws marketing dollars to websites, podcasts, tv, etc., but they do it with a stipulation. If you take any of their marketing dollars directly, you have to sign an agreement that you will only publish a review if it reaches a certain level. If you feel it deserves less than that certain level, you just agree to not publish a review of that game. You also cannot publish any articles that they deem critical of their company.

Note that some sites get around this issue by signing up with services like Google Ads that may carry ads from EA, but you're not paying them directly or signing any agreements with EA. In those cases, you may see EA advertising and critical reviews on the same site.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #58
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
The Video Game Show podcast discussed the review issues with EA games on one of their recent shows. Basically, EA throws marketing dollars to websites, podcasts, tv, etc., but they do it with a stipulation. If you take any of their marketing dollars directly, you have to sign an agreement that you will only publish a review if it reaches a certain level. If you feel it deserves less than that certain level, you just agree to not publish a review of that game. You also cannot publish any articles that they deem critical of their company.

Note that some sites get around this issue by signing up with services like Google Ads that may carry ads from EA, but you're not paying them directly or signing any agreements with EA. In those cases, you may see EA advertising and critical reviews on the same site.

That's not too surprising or dastardly.

I think there are more than enough game review websites out there that don't and never will accept that kind of deal from EA or any other company. Most people know what those sites are and tend to rely on them, more than the larger review sites, for game reviews. And, to be honest, the people that aren't aware of these sites and/or simply rely on the reviews of the larger game sites aren't likely to be swayed by reviews in the first place. Most likely they pre-ordered the game, ran out on day one to buy it, or ignore negative reviews.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #59
SirBlurton
High School Varsity

Well, I do agree that some of the things EA does are disappointing.
I'd love to see more realistic QB play/errant throws, line interaction, more appropriate subs and penalties.

But they are a giant, amoral money making behemoth, so they're going to focus on doing things that make them big bags of amoral money...hopefully the series will continue to show SOME respect to people who want a "sim" type of experience. I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime, I'll play what I can get and extract whatever enjoyment I can from their product.

These are the sliders I used in my time with Season Ticket (early access).

I'm not the best "stick skills" guy on the planet, or even on my street, so challenge may be lacking for some. I did end up pretty similar to some of the sets on OS - and the penalty sliders are "borrowed" from someone on there...but I don't recall who.

Skill Level - All-pro (changes to custom)> >
Injuries - 50
Fatigue - 50
Game Speed - Slow
Player Minimum Threshold - 25

Penalties
Offside - 100
False Start - 100
Holding - 65
Facemask - 40
DPI - 35
OPI - 35
KR/PR Interference - 50
Clipping - 57
Int Grounding - 75
Roughing The Passer - 54
Roughing the Kicker - 50

Sliders - Hum/CPU

QB ACC 20/20
Pass Blocking 35/35
WR Catching 45/45
Run Blocking 30/30
Fumbles 50/50
Reaction Time 60/60
Interceptions 30/30
Pass Coverage 65/65
Tackling 55/55

***Note: There is a "stuck in the mud" type of glitch on toss plays when you play on slow. In my experience, a fast back can still get to the outside despite it. If you play on normal speed, it doesn't happen - I just can't play that fast. Too old.

Last edited by SirBlurton : 08-27-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Fixed typos
SirBlurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #60
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
FYI, Kotaku gave it a "don't buy" today.

Kotaku earned a fan.

FUCK EA
Old 08-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #61
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Tell us how you REALLY feel.

I was over at operation sports this morning checking out the early bug reports and just got myself riled up pretty good. I feel so damn helpless. Thank the heavens for Jim Gindin.

FUCK EA
Old 08-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #62
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJasper View Post
After playing a couple of games, I just can't see plunking down sixty bucks for it. Maybe when they get it down into the thirty dollar range, I'll check it out.

I had my daughter pick it up today from where she works because she get a 15% discount. I'm soooo weak.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #63
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Got the game in the mail…firing it up after dinner. Got the Steeler pack as well, FFIW.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #64
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
Got the game in the mail…firing it up after dinner. Got the Steeler pack as well, FFIW.

Are those packs going to be DLC as some point? Are they doing all 32 teams?
Old 08-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #65
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Played my first game. Needless to say, tweaks need to be made.

I was the Colts playing the Raiders (week 1 matchup game)

I won 63-3. Stats on the game.
Luck broke the game TD pass record with 8. He also ran one in.
Wayne's stat line: 14-292-4
Luck TDs (8) > Raider 1st Downs (5)
Bit too easy on Pro.

One observation. There's an illegal set of plays on the Colts playbook. They have an I-form formation called Hulk (I've used it in the college game). It has no one covering the tackle on one side. How do they miss this?

Passing is fun, but will get old if it's that easy. Didn't run enough to get a feel for it, but doesn't seem as intuitive as NCAA 14.

With sliders, the game will be fun, I think, but I'll pass on the next gen one unless I see ratings of 95% across the board…which I'm not holding my breath on.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #66
SegRat
High School Varsity

I have played 4 separate games until halftime. So far I am enjoying the game. Haven't run into any big issues.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #67
Danny
Head Coach

Mine is out for delivery. Making sure to get some work done before it arrives
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #68
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Game 2:
Colts (me) 23, Panthers 17.
All-Pro Default

Much better game. I threw 3 picks, but I didn't feel like they were absurd. The quick read I make in the college game when a DB is off the WR is to audible to a curl route. That usually works. In this game, I didn't read the zone right and got picked off by the under coverage man.

Newton ripped off a cool 40 yard run when I had coverage but no one spying on him. Later, I kept a key on him and got a safety after pinning them on a punt at the one.

On All-Pro, CPU will use RB spins more often and usually at a great time. Small gripe, they look a little arcady.

Overall, I'm a bit more impressed now. It'll be a nice complement to the NCAA game.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #69
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Still playing around with the demo until my daughter gets home. I'm noticing an issue that was in '13 as well (playing on All-Pro Default): If the defense is in a Cover 2, the streak routes down the sideline are money. I played with the Ravens and my two outside receivers had 11 catches and an average of 25 yards per catch.

I was able to tighten that flaw up somewhat on '13 with sliders but I hope it isn't this easy in the retail version of Madden 25.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #70
Danny
Head Coach

Just got my anniversary edition. Accessed my sunday ticket streaming. Never even asked me if I was unable to receive directv. This will end up being just about the best $100 ive ever spent even if Madden sucks.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #71
SegRat
High School Varsity

Just finished my first full game. Broncos at Packers(me).

I beat the Broncos 21 to 16. Manning threw over350 yards but also threw 3 picks. Rodgers only threw for 240, but I was trying to run the ball which I found very difficult. Lacy had 76 yards on 18 carries.

Overall I like the game and very happy I purchased Madden this year.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #72
SegRat
High School Varsity

Have they ever said why on current gen they still do not have in game saves?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #73
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Backed out of the $100 version when I just couldn't justify it if I'm away half the season at Colts games. Will regret that the first time the Colts aren't on local TV.

Anyway, my son and I played a game. Played great, fun game, but had a weird thing happen. I got a pass interference call against……my center!!!! Hit replay and he was just pass blocking and pushed the guy as he was jumping. Guy never hit the ball.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #74
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Hmmmm.....

IGN gives it an 8.5.. Gamespot a 6.0
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #75
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Hmmmm.....

IGN gives it an 8.5.. Gamespot a 6.0

And the truth lies in-between. I thought Gamespot's review was a bit harsh…and reeked of frustrations of all the failed next gen versions before it. Yet, IGN definitely had their rose colored glasses on.

The game has issues. But it does seem to play better than any of the versions that I've played on the 360 before. Just my two cents.

Last edited by ColtCrazy : 08-27-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #76
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And the truth lies in-between. I thought Gamespot's review was a bit harsh…and reeked of frustrations of all the failed next gen versions before it. Yet, IGN definitely had their rose colored glasses on.

The game has issues. But it does seem to play better than any of the versions that I've played on the 360 before. Just my two cents.

Yeah, my guess was it falls in between the two.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #77
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I will agree that the on field representation is as good as it has been this generation, but I still feel like the game played better overall last gen.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 08-27-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #78
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

Owen Good's Kotaku Madden review noted something I noticed with NCAA '14. The 3-4 defense is very difficult to run against. I didn't have the patience to go and figure out why that's the case for NCAA 14, but Good's Madden explanation is persuasive. He argues that this difficulty comes from the offensive line's inability to identify linebackers and effectively block them. They tend to gravitate toward double teaming defensive linemen rather than pick up linebackers. I'm not the greatest NCAA player but it now makes perfect sense why I struggled so much against teams that ran the 3-4, even teams that were vastly inferior to me ratings-wise.

I'm still in on the anniversary edition, but only so that I can ultimately pay $50-$60 for Sunday ticket after trading in Madden quickly.

Last edited by Ajaxab : 08-28-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #79
Suicane75
Coordinator

I'm getting Madden solely for the Sunday Ticket, so if someone wants my game, which It says should be here by Friday, I'd be more than willing to send it off to someone for $45 flat. PM me if you're interested.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #80
Mota
College Benchwarmer

I have not bought this version and will not be for the first time this generation. I'm a CPU vs. CPU player, and I was extremely excited about the Owner mode and all the new stuff surrounding it. And of course, after having CPU vs. CPU in every version for at least 10 years now, they removed it in Madden 13 and never put it back in this version. So for me and some other players who prefer to be coach or GM without actively controlling players (but also want to see the games play out vs. quick simming), we're out of luck.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #81
BillJasper
Pro Starter

So let me get this straight: I have to have an Xbox LIVE Gold account in order to use the file-sharing feature? Nowhere on the box does it say this.

I would've bought it for the fucking PS3 if I had known!
Old 08-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #82
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Evidently I can't even download the EA roster updates. What bullshit.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #83
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
I have not bought this version and will not be for the first time this generation. I'm a CPU vs. CPU player, and I was extremely excited about the Owner mode and all the new stuff surrounding it. And of course, after having CPU vs. CPU in every version for at least 10 years now, they removed it in Madden 13 and never put it back in this version. So for me and some other players who prefer to be coach or GM without actively controlling players (but also want to see the games play out vs. quick simming), we're out of luck.

I'm in that boat too. There's simply no reason it shouldn't be in there.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 08-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #84
Arles
Grey Dog Software

I can see the excitement of getting the online ticket if you don't have DirectTV. I have DirectTv and called them to do my normal "I'm cancelling" dance and they knocked the full Max package ($300 retail) to about $75 total after discounts (they gave me a $30 a month rebate for 5 months on my current package and then discounted the Max from $60 a month to $45. So I ended up paying $15 a month out of pocket more for 5 months to get it).

So, if you do have DirectTV, I'd recommend going this route over buying Madden if you don't want it as you can see all the games on your TV (in HD) and use the mobile/online option if you want with the Max.

Last edited by Arles : 08-29-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #85
BillJasper
Pro Starter

How do we even contact EA Sports anymore? Their website is useless, they have no contact number and I don't have an origin ID.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #86
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I can see the excitement of getting the online ticket if you don't have DirectTV. I have DirectTv and called them to do my normal "I'm cancelling" dance and they knocked the full Max package ($300 retail) to about $75 total after discounts (they gave me a $30 a month rebate for 5 months on my current package and then discounted the Max from $60 a month to $45. So I ended up paying $15 a month out of pocket more for 5 months to get it).

So, if you do have DirectTV, I'd recommend going this route over buying Madden if you don't want it as you can see all the games on your TV (in HD) and use the mobile/online option if you want with the Max.

Yeah, I was really happy as I do not have directv or even regular cable, so it was either get this or have to resubscribe to cable and then cancel again after football season.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #87
Danny
Head Coach

In general I wish I could just pay for sports streaming and never get cable at all. I didnt check, but is there a way to watch baseball, basketball or hockey games via streaming (legally)? This past year I just did ipad NHL game center but it was only radio coverage.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #88
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
In general I wish I could just pay for sports streaming and never get cable at all. I didnt check, but is there a way to watch baseball, basketball or hockey games via streaming (legally)? This past year I just did ipad NHL game center but it was only radio coverage.

I know there is for hockey and pretty sure there is for baseball too.

You can get streaming NHL games - video and audio - via the internet through whatever the web-based version of the Center Ice Package is. You can even watch up to 4 games at once. Any nationally televised or locally televised games will be blacked out.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #89
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Pitiful.

I evidently have an Origin ID but don't know the password, so I had it sent to my email address. Been close to an hour and still no email.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #90
BillJasper
Pro Starter

EA will exchange the Xbox360 version for the PS3 version. Though I'm still debating keeping it because I like the Xbox controller better and like having it installed on my hard drive. Just might have to bite the bullet and pay for Xbox Live.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #91
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

You'll get some free games for your troubles.

FUCK EA
Old 08-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #92
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJasper View Post

EA will exchange the Xbox360 version for the PS3 version. Though I'm still debating keeping it because I like the Xbox controller better and like having it installed on my hard drive. Just might have to bite the bullet and pay for Xbox Live.

Don't be so loud.. MBBF might hear you.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:28 PM   #93
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Don't be so loud.. MBBF might hear you.

I'm too busy posting in the 'Save us from Madden, 2K Sports!' thread to bother with this one.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #94
Danny
Head Coach

Played half of a 5 minute exhibition game as bills and kind of sucked but felt ok about starting a franchise. Started a new franchise as the raiders.

imported some sliders I found and playing on all pro. The sliders boost all human attributes to 75 and some cpu are higher some lower. 12 minute quarters with 20 sec accelerated clock.

Won my first game against the Colts 33-30 with a game winning field goal as time expired. I was down 27-16 entering fourth quarter. Terrelle Pryor came up big and ran for 103 and passed for 280. I did get sacked like 9 times.

Surprised I did that well as I havent played a football video game in several years.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #95
Danny
Head Coach

Mcfadden had about 14 carries for 57 yards, about 30 of which came on a nice td run I made. I like how using the burst makes it more likely you fumble or get hurt.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #96
Danny
Head Coach

Passing seems good so far, I made most of my plays out of the pocket, I am surprised the defense didnt adjust and start playing a spy though.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:55 PM   #97
BillJasper
Pro Starter

I played my first franchise game last night on All-Pro, default sliders as the Dolphins and beat the Jaguars 38-22. The stats were really close with both teams turning the ball over twice.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #98
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Feel better about my All-Pro slider set. Beat the Jets 41-20. Got 68 plays in and an efficient but not overpowering offensive performance. Luck completed 73% but at about 7.6 per attempt. Lots of short stuff. Sanchez was atrocious early but put together some good drives in the 2nd half. The Jets only got 53 plays in, but a lot of 3 and outs hurt them.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #99
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Feel better about my All-Pro slider set. Beat the Jets 41-20. Got 68 plays in and an efficient but not overpowering offensive performance. Luck completed 73% but at about 7.6 per attempt. Lots of short stuff. Sanchez was atrocious early but put together some good drives in the 2nd half. The Jets only got 53 plays in, but a lot of 3 and outs hurt them.

Have you posted the set anywhere? i'm looking for a good slider set before I start my franchise.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #100
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBlurton View Post
Well, I do agree that some of the things EA does are disappointing.
I'd love to see more realistic QB play/errant throws, line interaction, more appropriate subs and penalties.

But they are a giant, amoral money making behemoth, so they're going to focus on doing things that make them big bags of amoral money...hopefully the series will continue to show SOME respect to people who want a "sim" type of experience. I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime, I'll play what I can get and extract whatever enjoyment I can from their product.

These are the sliders I used in my time with Season Ticket (early access).

I'm not the best "stick skills" guy on the planet, or even on my street, so challenge may be lacking for some. I did end up pretty similar to some of the sets on OS - and the penalty sliders are "borrowed" from someone on there...but I don't recall who.

Skill Level - All-pro (changes to custom)> >
Injuries - 50
Fatigue - 50
Game Speed - Slow
Player Minimum Threshold - 25

Penalties
Offside - 100
False Start - 100
Holding - 65
Facemask - 40
DPI - 35
OPI - 35
KR/PR Interference - 50
Clipping - 57
Int Grounding - 75
Roughing The Passer - 54
Roughing the Kicker - 50

Sliders - Hum/CPU

QB ACC 20/20
Pass Blocking 35/35
WR Catching 45/45
Run Blocking 30/30
Fumbles 50/50
Reaction Time 60/60
Interceptions 30/30
Pass Coverage 65/65
Tackling 55/55

***Note: There is a "stuck in the mud" type of glitch on toss plays when you play on slow. In my experience, a fast back can still get to the outside despite it. If you play on normal speed, it doesn't happen - I just can't play that fast. Too old.

How long are your quarters and runoff?
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote