Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-11-2007, 10:59 AM   #751
Poli
FOFC Survivor

CW, since I had no clue that I was used (or reportedly used) as an investigator, I doubt that Swaggs knew either.

That said, if I were bad, then I probably would report Alan T as the opposite of what he really was.

Just a quick thought.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #752
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

alan...i went along with it so easily because it was the exact same idea i was having about them (i honestly don't recall without looking who had the ideas first, but i just know that as i was looking i was like "hey i just had that idea! +1 for alan in my trust. +1 for hoops in my trust...i just had that idea too!"

it seemed like we were all on the same page with regards to trying to think of the best ways to get information for us villagers.

maybe you're just not giving me enough credit and i'm that good??

and as for being quiet...my day was long. my day today will be long too...meeting up with a friend after work so i will likely have to vote from my phone or from work before the end of the afternoon.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #753
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
I guess I have to tell my nanny that I'll be away for a few hours or else he'll think that I;m intentionally avoiding him or something. Nanny, I'll be away for a while. When I come back, if your very very good, you can ask me any three questions you want, and I'll answer each with total truthness.
?
Old 04-11-2007, 11:01 AM   #754
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Here you go Anxiety,

Quote:
I don't know. As a good guy, as a GM, and as a bad guy I've seen villagers waste a day or more in a game because they started t osecond guess a candidate for no real reason other than "we can;t all support a candidate this soon."

I, for one, trust KWhit. I always have, including our little survivor Lupus team. As such, I'm happy to spend my other vote.

Vote to Consul whatever KWhit's nick is.

I mainly was giving you grief figuring you were saying it to be funny that you trusted someone when you were actually a wolf, so I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Wern't you a bad guy in that game?

To which you suprised me by avoiding the question, referencing things that didn't even have anything to do with your post that I quoted.

Quote:
In which game. The city? Nope. The sheffir and the town? No. i've seen people chjoose not to vote for someone to power just because, and it was silly on multiple occasions when I wasn't the bad guy.

So I responded back letting you know how I felt, figuring we'd put it to rest as just some silly joke.

Quote:
I dont think my response, or the comment from you that I quoted referred to the city, the sherrif and the town or anything along those lines.

You made a comment that you trusted kwhit in the survivor game, and I asked wern't you a bad guy in that game? I found that more funny then anything at the time, but not sure why you are avoiding answering it.

But you never responded, yet still posted other things.

Quote:
I hate it when we play games like this with PM words.

So yeah, it seemed like a funny joke that I laughed at which turned into you avoiding answering for who knows what reason to me.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 AM   #755
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I guess I have to tell my nanny that I'll be away for a few hours or else he'll think that I;m intentionally avoiding him or something. Nanny, I'll be away for a while. When I come back, if your very very good, you can ask me any three questions you want, and I'll answer each with total truthness.

Yeah, you're really funny. Just keep avoid answering questions or answer with completely unrelated nonsensical replies. Like I said, I figured it was just a joke. I honestly have no idea why you're being so stubborn.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:11 AM   #756
KWhit
Coordinator

It's always interesting in these games when something very simple turns out to become a big issue. Not sure that is happening here, but it sure seems to be heading that way.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:29 AM   #757
saldana
Pro Starter

ok, i waited on commenting on this until after i had a chance to speak with St.Cronin....

i never put in arrest warrant last night because i was never told definitively that it was mine to do. i was expecting a PM from him at any point during the day telling me that i needed to choose someone, and i never got such a message, so i assumed he was still working on a replacement. I dont even know what the exact mechanic for arrests is (that is to say, when they had to be in by) since it wasnt part of my role PM. this actually does matter, because with everything resolving at the same time, to me, it seemed logical that the timing of the arrests should be after the timing of the execution (what if i wanted to arrest coffee warlord, and was waiting to see if he was executed or not)

as soon as i woke up and saw that I "missed the deadline" i sent a PM with a name that i wanted to have arrested. Cronin has informed me that he is not going to accept it because it is past the deadline.

my apologies to my fellow players for not making the assumption that i should have issued a warrant for someone, despite not ever being told definitively that it was my responsibility.

vote execute bulletus spongeuos (or whatever his name is)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:31 AM   #758
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I tried for the Priest guy on day one and did not get his services. Being in the bottom wealth tier would pretty much mean anyone could have beat me. But, since both Path and I bid for the guy, and neither got him. That means somebody did.

Also, I did bid for one of the horse traders on the second day and got nothing.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #759
KWhit
Coordinator

Testing a couple of theories...

KAYUS WHITUS SUES:

Abeus Anxietus
Antus Meisterus
Autumnus Leavus
Barkeepus Valerius Fortynineus
Narcizus Lispus
Pathus Twelveus
Peregrinus Barbarus
Old 04-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #760
Tyrith
College Starter

Are the theories anything you care to enlighten us about in the near term?
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #761
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
My list of potential arrests:

1. Narcazio -- Moved up a rank of wealth for no apparent reason
2. ITC -- Hardly ever an active player so this game isn't unusual, but as a rule I'm in favor of going after those who are less active
3. Ironhead -- Troubling inconsistencies

I would be open to other ideas as well.

At work right now, posting this in a hurry so forgive any typos or rambling.

I want to try and give some insight into my Day 2 thought process. We started off with 28 players. I am new to Werewolf but from what I gather in a game of this size we can probably expect there to be 5-6 wolves. Anyone can bid on services, but not everyone has equal access to those services because of wealth. Given that the wolves are small in number, and only a few of them likely have enough wealth to access services it would take them longer to figure out what all of the services do. By specially defining in the open what each service does they 1)can narrow down the services that best aid them and 2)they can coordinate which services each person will bid on. Keep in mind that the village does not have the advantage of avoiding double, triple, etc... bids for the same service. To me a reveal of what services do what benefits the wolves more than it does the village.

From his day 1 & 2 posts I had AlanT on at least a neutral trust level, and I felt better about my through process regarding services when he had posted he didn't favor their reveal either. When I checked in last night and he was asking that they be revealed it set of a red flag for me. It turned out it was my fault though because I had only remembered his post about them not being revealed, and not the later post about revealing them after the deadline. When Dodgerchick posted that she scanned AlanT and cleared him, and then she posted her trust list based on what I personally felt was iffy reasoning I felt the need to push further into it.

If you wanted to say I had any kind of agenda it would be to make sure the village did not make the same mistake it did last game, when Hoopsguy was cleared by the seer and turned out to be bad. Granted that was due to a conversion, but still. The whole thing felt very convenient to me given that AlanT was the first person to vote Dodgerchick for Consul, then Dodgerchick cleared him and lumped him in a neat little trust group.

Now regarding services I am willing to reveal that I was the person who won the services of the Priest on Day 2. I did not use his ability yesterday as it did not come into play. I also won another service last night, one that if in the wrong hands could be dangerous to the village. I also do not want to reveal that in the open.

I should be back on around 7 pm to check in after work.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #762
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Are the theories anything you care to enlighten us about in the near term?

Not really. Right now, I'm suing everyone in my wealth bracket to see what happens.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #763
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Not really. Right now, I'm suing everyone in my wealth bracket to see what happens.
I have to admit based on yesterday I'm a little scared of you right now.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #764
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Well it looks like we're going to have a pretty overwhelming vote today, as almost everyone is voting to kill bulletsponge. That's not going to get us too much info. We definitely need those two arrests for tomorrow.

I'd have to say I'm pretty suspicious of LoneStarGirl. She's barely been here at all with only three posts, and none of them have really been very helpful. If we're looking for someone who is under the radar, she's definitely there.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #765
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
Well it looks like we're going to have a pretty overwhelming vote today, as almost everyone is voting to kill bulletsponge. That's not going to get us too much info. We definitely need those two arrests for tomorrow.

I'd have to say I'm pretty suspicious of LoneStarGirl. She's barely been here at all with only three posts, and none of them have really been very helpful. If we're looking for someone who is under the radar, she's definitely there.

Once upon a time we killed bulletsponge with something like a 16-0 vote. He even voted to kill himself. It was quite grand.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #766
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I placed him under arrest, but I haven't yet voted on him. So far his defense of himself has been very non-spectacular. I'm willing to give him a bit more time to try to say why he is worth saving though. I think most of the senate was reasonable in listening to CW, and only time will tell if that was wise or they were duped. So I think that Bullet at least needs to make an effort today.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #767
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I am more than likely going to vote to kill BS today, but was hoping to hear something from him first.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #768
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I agree, but think she's almost TOO under the radar. Usually the bad guys try to avoid being COMPLETELY inactive like she has been.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #769
Tyrith
College Starter

There is certainly information to be gleaned from the lawsuits, at least in theory. It's possible, as has been discussed, we have secret rankings as to our skill in winning in court -- a dueling mechanic, like in Gramm's game. And if that's the case knowing kind of where we stand would be nice, especially since we can sick the best arguer on everyone and see if evidence comes out. This would also give this information to the wolves, making the better litigators targets, but at least we'd have a clue as to where we stand.

However, I would also think it's reasonable that there might be alternate win conditions at work here, and KWhit has turned into the lawsuit freak to achieve his own ends, regardless of what side he's on. So a degree of caution is in order.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #770
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Once upon a time we killed bulletsponge with something like a 16-0 vote. He even voted to kill himself. It was quite grand.

And he was a villager, if I recall correctly.

I'm not truly expecting him to mount a big defense, but that is what stinks about the position we find ourselves in. He is among the wealthiest citizens and has resources that could likely help the cause.

But he doesn't actively participate, which causes distrust. Which he doesn't really try to negate. There is a group dynamic that comes into play with WW that he just doesn't really acknowledge. And I can't see how it is much fun.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #771
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I have to admit based on yesterday I'm a little scared of you right now.

Another thing I'm very interested in is whether or not my success rate changes from day to day. That's why I wanted a fairly large group of lawsuits to see what happens both tonight and tomorrow night.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:18 PM   #772
Tyrith
College Starter

I think it'll be easier to differentiate the UTRs once we kill off a few more people. We still have 26 people in the game, and while we need to start cutting down the ranks of quiet people there are just so many candidates that it's kind of hard for me to differentiate now. Once the game is a little smaller I will personally be able to judge things better. Right now, just too many variables.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #773
KWhit
Coordinator

And don't forget that lawyers can sway the vote. It is not enough to just throw your vote away (or not vote at all) because it appears that we have a majority. Every vote really does count in this game.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #774
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
There is certainly information to be gleaned from the lawsuits, at least in theory. It's possible, as has been discussed, we have secret rankings as to our skill in winning in court -- a dueling mechanic, like in Gramm's game. And if that's the case knowing kind of where we stand would be nice, especially since we can sick the best arguer on everyone and see if evidence comes out. This would also give this information to the wolves, making the better litigators targets, but at least we'd have a clue as to where we stand.

However, I would also think it's reasonable that there might be alternate win conditions at work here, and KWhit has turned into the lawsuit freak to achieve his own ends, regardless of what side he's on. So a degree of caution is in order.

I can't imagine someone having a winning condition based on something that we can't stop... ie: winning or placing X amount of lawsuits. None of us have the ability as far as i know to prevent others from placing lawsuits. That feels like a broken winning condition to me.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #775
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think it'll be easier to differentiate the UTRs once we kill off a few more people. We still have 26 people in the game, and while we need to start cutting down the ranks of quiet people there are just so many candidates that it's kind of hard for me to differentiate now. Once the game is a little smaller I will personally be able to judge things better. Right now, just too many variables.

I disagree completely. Once we get in to day 5, 6, 7 we'll have more evidence to try to push on people regardless if they are quiet or not. Every game people talk about going after the UTR folks, but no one ever does once evidence starts coming out pointing at other people. Really the only time in any game that UTR people are actively targeted is at the beginning of a game. That is why an UTR wolf can be so effective if they make it past the first few days.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #776
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
And don't forget that lawyers can sway the vote. It is not enough to just throw your vote away (or not vote at all) because it appears that we have a majority. Every vote really does count in this game.
I wish the lawyers had more knowledge of what they were doing, honestly.

I feel like people are questioning what happened with me.

I'm confident, though, that Schmidty (who I believe is the new lawyer) will back me up on lack of information.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #777
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I haven't had time yet today to total up the votes like I did yesterday, but so far I don't recall us having enough for a lynch yet. 14 votes is alot of votes to get no matter how you cut it.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:22 PM   #778
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
I wish the lawyers had more knowledge of what they were doing, honestly.

I feel like people are questioning what happened with me.

I'm confident, though, that Schmidty (who I believe is the new lawyer) will back me up on lack of information.

I am assuming no one hired schmidty for today as no one knew he was a lawyer until today started. So I don't think he'll be able to back you up on much right now.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #779
Poli
FOFC Survivor

!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:26 PM   #780
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
I disagree completely. Once we get in to day 5, 6, 7 we'll have more evidence to try to push on people regardless if they are quiet or not. Every game people talk about going after the UTR folks, but no one ever does once evidence starts coming out pointing at other people. Really the only time in any game that UTR people are actively targeted is at the beginning of a game. That is why an UTR wolf can be so effective if they make it past the first few days.

Hrm, true. But the thing is with a game this size is that it's probably going to last longer. Especially since we didn't really have a day 1. I feel like right now we're still in day 2 or so, in terms of the maturity level of the game. And we don't even really have any voting records, since no one has died to tell us their allegiance. Unless we get more info unexpectedly I'd expect we have another day or two of UTR crushing left.

That said, people that I'd really like to hear more from, if I had to narrow the UTR list down:

Marc Vaughn
Antmeister
Neon Chaos

LSG's behavior doesn't strike me as terribly out of line for her, if I'm remembering past games correctly. ITC, likewise. Schmidty generally has low post count, so he's okay so far -- I'm not worried about him staying out of the limelight Another person that strikes me as not being as involved as I might expect is saldana, but it's still early for that. And AE's post a lot, but not say too much stance has already been documented.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:27 PM   #781
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

So far, we have not hit the lawsuit limit on either day. So I am not keeping others from making their lawsuits. And I purposefully waited until late-ish in the day so people could have plenty of time to make their suits before I got on the court docket, so to speak.

I definitely have no winning condition that relates to lawsuits. I however, do have the most information to work from (based on sample size) that we can use to discover what the mechanic at work might be. So I'm continuing to sue to do three things:

1) Give us more data.
2) Test out a half-baked theory or two of my own
3) Get some more money to protect the cause of the Loyal Romans

I want money. It is true. Why? Because I KNOW I'm a good guy. And because many others seemingly are starting to at least slightly believe that I'm good too. So I'm using this opportunity to play my advantage a bit and see what happens.

I assure you, I am not just doing this for myself. I am not opposed to buying services and sharing them with others if I get in the position where that makes sense.

And I appreciate the fact that others have shared their services with me.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:28 PM   #782
Tyrith
College Starter

Is exactly 50% going to count as a majority in this game? This has probably also been answered before, but we're at 26, so it could be 13 or 14.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #783
Tyrith
College Starter

KWhit, makes sense to me. But I still don't think it's impossible that you have your own motivations, but for now you seem to be working in our best interests, and your logic is sound. So I'll just let it go as the enemy of my enemy is my friend, until further notice.

FWIW I suspect that there isn't a lawsuit cap, as these Roman courts appear to be much more efficient than their modern equivalents. And I also expect to get my butt beat down by you today
Old 04-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #784
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is exactly 50% going to count as a majority in this game? This has probably also been answered before, but we're at 26, so it could be 13 or 14.

My assumption is majority is > 50% so in this case would be 14 votes. (Since 13 wouldn't be a majority)
Old 04-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #785
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
KWhit, makes sense to me. But I still don't think it's impossible that you have your own motivations, but for now you seem to be working in our best interests, and your logic is sound. So I'll just let it go as the enemy of my enemy is my friend, until further notice.

FWIW I suspect that there isn't a lawsuit cap, as these Roman courts appear to be much more efficient than their modern equivalents. And I also expect to get my butt beat down by you today

Cronin hinted before that the courts could only handle so many cases.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #786
path12
Coordinator

Until I hear some reasons not to, I am going to:

VOTE EXECUTE BULLETUS SPONGEUS
Old 04-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #787
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:

Then what the heck is the cap going to be? We've already been suing the pants off of each other for two days. Is it possible that it's a decaying cap over time, in relationship to the number of players in the game? And is this a piece of information worth seeking out? If so we can just jam the process with random lawsuits at the end of the day.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:35 PM   #788
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Seems to be quite a high number though. It doesn't look as though a lot of information has come out of the ones processed so far though, so other than wealth distribution I'm not sure how useful they're going to be.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #789
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Seems to be quite a high number though. It doesn't look as though a lot of information has come out of the ones processed so far though, so other than wealth distribution I'm not sure how useful they're going to be.

If we generate enough lawsuits we might be able to get some sort of an oratory ranking, just by sheer volume of information. It'll be like piecing together a really big logic puzzle tough....Alan, oh Alan, care to help us out? :P
Old 04-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #790
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If we generate enough lawsuits we might be able to get some sort of an oratory ranking, just by sheer volume of information. It'll be like piecing together a really big logic puzzle tough....Alan, oh Alan, care to help us out? :P

I already made some suits and put together what info I had earlier! I don't think we can find out more until later tonight. I'll likely place more lawsuits later, but have been waiting to let others have opportunities before I place a bunch more.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:44 PM   #791
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
I already made some suits and put together what info I had earlier! I don't think we can find out more until later tonight. I'll likely place more lawsuits later, but have been waiting to let others have opportunities before I place a bunch more.

Well, I expect it'll be important to keep track from day to day who beats who in some sort of ladder function. You seem to like torturing yourself with stuff like that...or maybe hoops!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #792
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I haven't had time yet today to total up the votes like I did yesterday, but so far I don't recall us having enough for a lynch yet. 14 votes is alot of votes to get no matter how you cut it.

True. I just reread my post and it reads as if I'm saying that we currently have a mojority. That's not correct, and not what I meant. I just meant that even if it looks like a vote is out of reach one way or the other, YOU NEED TO STILL MAKE A VOTE, because lawyers can sway the vote.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #793
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
True. I just reread my post and it reads as if I'm saying that we currently have a mojority. That's not correct, and not what I meant. I just meant that even if it looks like a vote is out of reach one way or the other, YOU NEED TO STILL MAKE A VOTE, because lawyers can sway the vote.

And like narzico said, people need to be voting just so we have a way to track their opinions. Not voting is a way of UTRing, and in a situation like this, when you only have one choice, the line gets blurred.

So I'm in agreement with KWhit and Narzico, EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE. If you don't vote be warned that it's likely we'll talk about getting you chucked off the cliff :P
Old 04-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #794
Poli
FOFC Survivor

+1
Old 04-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #795
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'm not convinced GS is a baddie, but if he were, I think he'd have done more to save himslef. So, ironically,

Free Bulletsponge wherever the "us"'s are

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #796
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

14 votes are required to execute bulletsponge.

knives out

Last edited by st.cronin : 04-11-2007 at 05:54 PM.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #797
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not convinced GS is a baddie, but if he were, I think he'd have done more to save himslef. So, ironically,

Free Bulletsponge wherever the "us"'s are

Huh?
Old 04-11-2007, 01:14 PM   #798
KWhit
Coordinator

The more I think about this, the more I think we need to lynch Bulletsponge. I think letting CW go last night was okay, because he was quite active and I have a slightly good vibe about him. But BS has not been around, and I feel that it would be a bad idea to go 2 nights without a lynch.

VOTE KILL Bulletus Spongeus.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:16 PM   #799
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have put together a "standings" from lawsuits so far, and will continue to do so. At some point, I will post it and my thoughts, although I think at this point (one dayu's suits only), there is little to gain except to provide the wolves with potential info on winning lawsuits. Not that the results I have so far are particularly revealing or involve information no one else here can get, but why do the work for them?

I will contribute some more suits to today's docket, continuing to test theories of my own (guessing at some Roman names):

CHIEFUS RUMUS SUES SALDANUS LATHUMUS
CHIEFUS RUMUS SUES DODGUS ERCHICKUS
CHIEFUS RUMUS SUES NARCIZUS LISPIS
CHIEFUS RUMUS SUES PEREGRINUS BARBARUS
CHIEFUS RUMUS SUES DADDYUS TORGOUS
CHIEFUS RUMUS SUES MUSTANGUS SALLUS

In the matter of bulletsponge, I feel he is likely innocent. In fact, of th ebest candidates suggested by others, most of the suspects are playing to form. LSG often will make a suspicious post and not be around early on, bulletsponge is usually UTR and almost intentionally unhelpful, ITC has shown an early indication to disappear and not post much; etc. And that's when all are villagers.

My guess is our UTR wolves (let's assume that's 2-3) are active and contributing, but not too much (and more than the above three). Then there are likely two very active wolves (at least) contributing all of the time.

Still, I am also of the thinking that if you're not contributing (and especially if you have a pattern of not being a helpful villager), you aren't with us. As such...

VOTE EXECUTE BULLETSPONGE

It would be nice to see him be more active, but would we get more than more jokes? I'm not sure we would. But that's up to him.

For arrests, I am still feeling out the ones that are active and likely hold some of our wolves. Until I can see more patterns, it is probably best to go with the UTR group. I would certainly be for arresting LSG, as her execute order was aimed at me and there still wasn't an explanation whatsoever. ITC would also be a good choice.

Some others: Mustang (even as a replacement player, I would have hoped he would post more by now); Marc Vaughan (if Narcizo can post off-time-zone as often as he does, MV should be able to as well); path12 (recdently more active in the thread, but was UTR for a while before that); Daddy Torgo (although I am sorry he is going through personal issues, but regardless, if someone has issues that interfere with his ability to play the game, it might be best if we arrest him).
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:16 PM   #800
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Actually, if you take a look at what you quoted, you'll see that you quoted two previous game points that I made. Then you replied with a quick question about previous game experience. That I thought you referring to the first in teh quote and not the second is merely your bad quoting ability.

That's your first answer.

I did trust KWhit completly and explicitly. That was a game where wolf and non-wolf didn't have as much of an impact on the game. I forged an alliance with KWhit, and kept it throughout. I never once attacked him, never once put him in danger, and once my wolf leader tried to kill him at night, issuing a night kill for him, and I argued that we should go elsewhere, so I even saved him from a kill. It was a bond of mutual trust, and that I was a wolf did not enter into that fact. Thus, I feel a bond with KWhit as a result that means, given a lot of neutral people to vote about that I don;t have any info on, with KWhit being someone withb a vote already, I'll roll with that bond.

That's your second answer.

You'll note that with over twenty players, it's would be hard to impossible to catch up with a thread, make some comments as your are doing it, and then take off making sure every single time that someone hasn;t asked me something or whatnot before I do between writing some comments and heading off. I have a life. You can either accept that or not, but I;m not going to spend every ten minutes hitting refresh throughout the entire day.

That's your third answer.

Now, it's my turn. This has got to be the cheapest, most worthless attack anyone has ever leveled against me in a WW game. You quoted a post where I referred to two previous game experiences and ask me a question, and when I think you are talking about one you get in a huff because you were secret asking about the other? Seriously? And then the huff continues because I left without really reading your post about nothing but a previous game, and you got secret angry too? Does my answer to previous games really matter to this one?

Does my ass smell really nice? Because it seems you enjoy spending time down there.

Haven't we established previously that you have NO ABEDAR? Now let's move on.

Quote:
Here you go Anxiety,

I mainly was giving you grief figuring you were saying it to be funny that you trusted someone when you were actually a wolf, so I replied:

To which you suprised me by avoiding the question, referencing things that didn't even have anything to do with your post that I quoted.

So I responded back letting you know how I felt, figuring we'd put it to rest as just some silly joke.

But you never responded, yet still posted other things.

So yeah, it seemed like a funny joke that I laughed at which turned into you avoiding answering for who knows what reason to me.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote