Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2005, 03:18 AM   #2451
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, off to bed. I expect to get up early, but I'm gone nearly all day tomorrow. I work (stupid people calling in sick, and making me pick up a shift on my day off) from 10 AM to 3 PM (PST), then I go up to San Francisco because I won a contest for selling a bunch of Sam Adams. I get a free meal (including all alcohol free), and I'll probably be having a pretty good time No werewolf for me though Hopefully I can get all my scans and such done early in the morning.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:19 AM   #2452
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im still at a loss for why you want to scan kwhit...you believe their is even a chance al three absolute trust people are spawn?? I just dont believ that is even a possibility, so why waste a scan on him?? I think that is as stupid as wasting the points trying to revive RA...vince, sometimes i like your thoughts, this game i havent...maybe next game ill agree more

Honestly, ive said im willing to die for days...you do what you gotta do...

Hoops has to be scaned, and w should scan you...i dont know why you need to scan realdeal after what hoops said, but i dont get a lot of your ideas so far
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:28 AM   #2453
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I think that is as stupid as wasting the points trying to revive RA

You (and everyone else in this game) have no idea how frustrated I am/was that you did not want to try to revive Raiders Army. He could have led us right to the last spawn. I figured that continuing to try to revive him would do nothing but make me look suspicious, and the last thing we needed was people having more ammunition to throw my way, especially given the vital nature of my role to the survivors.

As for the scans, like I said in the post -- I'm only sure about the Hoopsguy scan. I don't necessarily want to scan KWhit or RealDeal, but it seems that everyone else thinks that they are important people to clear. Like hoopsguy, I'm not entirely certain of the absolute trust group -- but I also think there might be more compelling people to scan. I am especially not sure about scanning RealDeal, since I was fairly certain he was WAY up on peoples' trust lists about now. Again, that list could be wrong -- I'm tired, and I haven't taken the time to go through everything from today like I normally do.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:29 AM   #2454
Vince
Pro Starter

The more I think about it, the more worried I get about hoopsguy. I'm looking forward to scanning him tomorrow, because I am extremely worried about how we will be affected if he is Spawn. He's been pushing against me for quite a while now, and he's never been confirmed (though he has been open enough with admitting he wants to be scanned).

In any case, I'm off to bed. Goodnight all.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 AM   #2455
Vince
Pro Starter

Last thought -- I seem to remember something about Blade wearing a different colored shirt today? What the hell does that have to do with anything? I'm tired, and don't know...but this merits some discussion, I think.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:26 AM   #2456
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Typically the crew wears their standard uniforms. Privates wear red, for instnace. Typically security staff wears a lovely shade of yellow. Today, however, when Blade posts the list of people who will spend the night in the brig, that he is wearing neon green. Is it a bid to get attention from people he's feeling ignored by? Who knows. What is known is that Vince, Bek, Kwhit, & Pennywise will be in the brig tonight.

Why would i try to draw attention to myself if i was spawn...?? ...especially when im not claiming to know the spawn(like when i was turncoat), just pointing out leads that people may or may not follow
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:14 AM   #2457
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
You all gather around the hospital bed. With very little fanfare you disconnect the tubes keeping Raiders Army alive. When he doesn't die right away someone takes his pillow and smuthers him. That does the trick. While his death might have been pretty clean, what comes next is not, as you tear apart the body looking for any sign that he might be a Spawn. However, you find no remaining indication of him being a Spawn and conclude that in the end he was a SURVIVOR

Tally
Raiders (10) - Bek, hoopsguy, Lathum, Mr.Wednesday, Passacaglia, pennywisesb, Raiders Army, Saldana, Schmidty, sndlvs, Vince

Night actions due to me by 9 AM.
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Who was someone???
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:38 AM   #2458
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The night passes with-out event. There is some question about whether some big revelation will come, but it never comes and people fall asleep. In the morning everyone wakes up. No one has died, and nothing is damaged. Did the intrepid security staff scare the Spawn? Perhaps it was hoopsguy guarding the water plant or maybe it was SnDvls protecting hoopsguy? Or perhaps it was Fouts standing loyally byt he door to Mr. Wednesday's quarters? Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't because of Passacagalia who simply lurked around the whole night trying to stay of site.

While that is positive, the fact that some of the crew is thirsty today is not.
Vince, Lathum, Mr. Wednesday, Schmidty, Fouts, and Hoopsugy will no doubt be looking a little parched today as they struggle to do their duties with-out having drunk anything.

One person who does look well is
Pennywisesb who after taking a look at some of the books is confident that he will be able to master the duties of a Nurse starting tomorrow.

Ship’s Status

Room Reports
Engineering – Fully Operational
Water Plant – Fully Operational
Water Supply – NO RESERVE
Security Headquarters Fully Operational
Brig – Empty
Weapons Locker – 6 phasers

Crew Status

Command Staff
Captain - KWhit
First Officer - RealDeal
Second Officer - Lathum DEHYRDRATED

Engineers
Saldana
Mr.Wednesday
DEHYRDRATED
MrBug708
jeff061
Bek

Medical Staff
Doctor - Vince DEHYRDRATED
Medic - pennywisesb

Security Staff
Sergeant at Arms - sndlvs EXHAUSTED
Warden - Blade6119
Galley Master - hoopsguy EXHAUSTED & DEHYRDRATED
Security Crewman - Fouts EXHAUSTED & DEHYRDRATED
Security Crewman - Schmidty DEHYRDRATED
Security Crewman - Passacaglia EXHAUSTED

Deceased
Marc Vaughan Executed Day 2 (Spawn)
Dubb93 Executed Day 3 (Hive Mind)
Kingfc22 Killed Night 3 (Survivor)
Jeff062 Killed by Captain Ardent's Orders Day 5 (Survivor)
Ardent Enthusiast Killed by mutiny Night 5 (Survivor)
Raiders Army Executed Day 6 (Survivor)
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:39 AM   #2459
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
and also, lathum has posted in the newer warewolf, but not here...but the work excuse no longer flies as he is confirmed to be around now but has not added anything here...something to keep an eye on
OK, this alone makes me suspiscous of blade, that is a pretty weak argument. I belive my post in the other thread was

I would have voted for realdeal...

BUT I WAS AT WORK AND MISSED THE VOTE!!

VOTE BLADE
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:52 AM   #2460
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Geez, these spawn are tough to pin down by spying. I spied on hoopsguy, and obviously, he didn't do anything.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:58 AM   #2461
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Vince is spawn.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:59 AM   #2462
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(And since I never got back on after barkeep lifted the gag order, the whole mess wound up going for nothing. )

If you prefer not to trust my conclusion, you should be able to be certain tomorrow, when I'm dead of dehydration. Unfortunately, since Vince got no water ration going into today, you'll have to make a decision on whether or not to spend water on him.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 09-14-2005, 10:06 AM   #2463
RealDeal
High School Varsity

why did Vince not get water today? That doesn't make any sense.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 10:07 AM   #2464
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
(And since I never got back on after barkeep lifted the gag order, the whole mess wound up going for nothing. )

If you prefer not to trust my conclusion, you should be able to be certain tomorrow, when I'm dead of dehydration. Unfortunately, since Vince got no water ration going into today, you'll have to make a decision on whether or not to spend water on him.

That seems to be a pretty easy decision then, spawn. Neither of us gets water. I'm going to fight like hell to get water myself, but you clearly can't be trusted. And now that I've been thrown under the bus, I'm probably out as well. The question is, can Pennywisesb become the Doctor if he's not a Nurse yet when I die?

The nurse has 'a small chance to become the doctor' if the doctor dies. Can we risk killing me off? Not having a doctor for these final crucial days is going to be a pain in the ass for the survivors. Here's the way I see it...

Right now, I'm totally in the spotlight. Mr. Wednesday is as well -- because I claim that he is a liar. You guys have to pick who you are trusting -- the Doctor, who has done exactly one thing wrong to this point (failing at curing Raiders Army), or Mr. Wednesday, who is attempting to get the doctor killed. You all have the luxury of having both of us at Dehydrated. An easy way out for you all would be to simply eliminate our water supply for tomorrow -- one of us dies, the other survives, you lynch that one the following day, and you have Pennywisesb left to find any remaining spawn. I hate this option, because I die. BUT, it will free me up to scan more people today (rather than waste a scan on Mr. Wednesday), and the game might be over by tomorrow when you can lynch Mr. Wednesday after he does not die of dehydration.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:08 AM   #2465
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
why did Vince not get water today? That doesn't make any sense.

Hoopsguy is still suspicious of me. I smell a rat, but I can scan him today, so he'll be either dead or in the clear.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:12 AM   #2466
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Given the importance of the doctor role, I'm fine with everyone gunning for the other spawn (because remember, Pass determined that there were at least two). And I think that the decision on water is a difficult one... setting aside my own personal conviction in my knowledge, I'm not sure what the right decision is on whether or not to give Vince a ration.

Old 09-14-2005, 10:16 AM   #2467
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, what are our options? I have about an hour, and then I leave. I propose the following plan:

I scan Hoopsguy and one other person (not named Mr. Wednesday or Blade). I'm not exactly sure who that other person should be...Fouts? SnDvls? Who is least trusted at this point? That's the other person I scan.

We vote off Blade -- he's another suspect, and is rather useless at this point, as I've been arguing.

Mr. Wednesday doesn't get water. If he's telling the truth and is a survivor, he dies of dehydration tomorrow.

I get some water. If I'm lying, and am Spawn, it makes no difference, BUT you don't risk losing your doctor if I happen to be telling the truth.

This plan gives us 5 different people who are cleared. We find out about the two people I scan, Blade (lynched), Mr. Wednesday (potential dehydration death) and myself (if Mr. Wednesday isn't lying, we find out he's a survivor once he is lynched, and I'm lynched tomorrow in return). On top of that, if we don't get a spawn, we're guaranteed one tomorrow (me).

Thoughts?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:19 AM   #2468
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

The risk of giving you water is that someone else will have to go short (and I don't think we have enough to cover everyone besides me that's dehydrated). It's not a trivial decision, I don't think.

Old 09-14-2005, 10:21 AM   #2469
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I'd scan Fouts, he's been on the not trusted list several times by many people here.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 10:23 AM   #2470
Vince
Pro Starter

I'm pretty sure we have enough water for 6 people, correct? That would mean if you don't get water, there are five of us who need water. Everyone else would survive, because they'd only be on their first day of no water. Then by the next day, after all the carnage, we have a very good idea of who needs water and who doesn't.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:25 AM   #2471
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Geez, these spawn are tough to pin down by spying. I spied on hoopsguy, and obviously, he didn't do anything.
Didn't he guard the water? And if he didn't guard the water, what did he do (he's exhausted and dehydrated)?

I'm going to send in my short scan of hoopsguy now. We need to decide who else I'm working on today other than him quickly (I have to leave for work within the hour, and I'm gone all day).

Last edited by Vince : 09-14-2005 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:37 AM   #2472
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Wow, this is getting crazy. Now, can we really trust Vince's "scans"? He could be spawn like Mr. W said. I have a feeling though that he's not spawn and that Mr. W. just played a very dangerous game. Just my thoughts at this point.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:40 AM   #2473
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Wow, this is getting crazy. Now, can we really trust Vince's "scans"? He could be spawn like Mr. W said. I have a feeling though that he's not spawn and that Mr. W. just played a very dangerous game. Just my thoughts at this point.

Well, I'm really unsure as to why he would do so. He had to know that I would fight like hell against it, and that it would be difficult to lynch me anyways, because my role is hugely important.

An added benefit of waiting to kill me until tomorrow is you will definitely be the Nurse then, and then there's a chance you become the doctor. And though you've been cleared 'after' my proposed infection, I don't think there's many people who doubt you at the moment.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:51 AM   #2474
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Disclaimer: This is all hypothetical ASSUMING Mr. W. is telling the truth. I just want to play devils advocate here.

Is there any hard evidence that Raiders Army was in fact a spawn when Vince scanned him? IF Vince is spawn, he could have had some special power or something that allowed him to put RA into a coma and thus throwing suspicion on RA and not on himself. Obviously, I'm grasping at straws here, but there has been SOME suspicion on Vince already and I want to make 100% sure he's clean.

Now, when RA was lynched, Barkeep stated that RA was a survivor. My question to Barkeep is this: When someone is healed by the Dr., are there any identifying marks showing that the person who was healed was at one time a spawn? This is obviously a huge question because it would show if Vince really did heal him, or did something like the scenario I typed above.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:55 AM   #2475
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Disclaimer: This is all hypothetical ASSUMING Mr. W. is telling the truth. I just want to play devils advocate here.

Is there any hard evidence that Raiders Army was in fact a spawn when Vince scanned him? IF Vince is spawn, he could have had some special power or something that allowed him to put RA into a coma and thus throwing suspicion on RA and not on himself. Obviously, I'm grasping at straws here, but there has been SOME suspicion on Vince already and I want to make 100% sure he's clean.

Now, when RA was lynched, Barkeep stated that RA was a survivor. My question to Barkeep is this: When someone is healed by the Dr., are there any identifying marks showing that the person who was healed was at one time a spawn? This is obviously a huge question because it would show if Vince really did heal him, or did something like the scenario I typed above.

Do you honestly think that I could possibly be a spawn before RA? If so, I personally orchestrated the deaths of multiple spawn (Dubb and RA, in the Brig attack fiasco) early in a game in which the bad guys are WAY outnumbered. If I'm playing this role as a Spawn I probably would sacrifice one of my own guys early...but definitely no more than one. And probably not after the team got lucky as hell by nailing a spawn with the first lynch vote (albeit on the second day).

Even if I was Spawn prior to Raiders Army's scan, the rules in this game have been very laid out and proper, and Barkeep has answered almost any question that has been posed to him. Though the coma came out of left field, I think it would have been published if my role had the power to do that at will, and I think that I would have been using that power more often afterwards.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:55 AM   #2476
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
If I'm playing a dangerous game, what game am I playing? What happens when I die of dehydration that works against the survivors? I'm even encouraging you not to vote for Vince today, because I think that suggestion would be too divisive. I'm putting my information on the record and encouraging you to wait to use it until it's verified.

Old 09-14-2005, 10:57 AM   #2477
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Is there any hard evidence that Raiders Army was in fact a spawn when Vince scanned him?
I think RealDeal's scan (which I verified) is pretty conclusive evidence that Vince was not spawn going into the RA scan.

Old 09-14-2005, 11:00 AM   #2478
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
I think RealDeal's scan (which I verified) is pretty conclusive evidence that Vince was not spawn going into the RA scan.

Ok, so there was evidence, so do you have any ideas how Vince could have been converted to spawn after you cleared him since you are stating now that he's spawn?
Old 09-14-2005, 11:11 AM   #2479
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm not sure what to do right now, but I'm sort of puzzled by the water distribution choices last night. I'm still trying to decide what I think of it.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:13 AM   #2480
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, well I'm out for the day. I hate that I have to leave, especially since I am bound to be a major topic of discussion today, but them's the breaks. Barkeep has my actions, and a little note about what to say for me based on the results.

I vote Blade.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:14 AM   #2481
Vince
Pro Starter

PS -- if you haven't already, please check out my plan in post #2245.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:32 AM   #2482
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm ok with that plan. Basically, my gut feeling is that if you are spawn, we are fucked anyway, so might as well go forward like you are not spawn. I suggest your second scan go to Sndlvs, who I'm suspicous of.

I'm happy to vote out Blade. I've tried to keep my distance from him considering our history, but honestly I'm really tired of him and it would be a pleasure to lynch him tonight, spawn or survivor.

vote Blade

I still could change my mind on this. I'm still thinking about the water distribution.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:59 AM   #2483
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Like a flash people start to think back to yesterday. They now recall Real Deal going up to Hoopsguy and giving him some instructions about the water list. And so this morning, who appeared to have gotten water, wasn't who actually got water.

Indeed the poeple who are actually dehydrated are:
Mr.Wednesday
Vince
hoopsguy
Fouts
Schmidty
sndlvs

My apologies to Real and hoops but I forgot that Real had sent in some orders about the water list. I should have posted Real giving the orders yesterday but failed to do so.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:02 PM   #2484
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The crew seems reluctant to believe that Vince is really a spawn and so when he calls in hoopsguy and KWhit into his office, both go willingly, and perhaps it could even be described as eagerly. Both come out a little while later. When Vince emerges he says

"Well, they are both clean gentlemen. My fate is now in your hands."

Note that the above line was given to me by Vince to post were this the result.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:09 PM   #2485
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Ok, can anyone come up with a scenario where Vince was converted to spawn AFTER he was cleared? I can't, and so I'm inclined to think Mr. Wed. is definately spawn and is just trying to get the doctor lynched. At this point I don't know if voting Blade is the best option, because I don't think he's shown any allegiance with Mr. W. I think anyone who've aligned themselves with Mr. W. is probably who we should be looking at.

I wish we didn't waste a scan on KWit.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:12 PM   #2486
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
The crew seems reluctant to believe that Vince is really a spawn and so when he calls in hoopsguy and KWhit into his office, both go willingly, and perhaps it could even be described as eagerly. Both come out a little while later. When Vince emerges he says

"Well, they are both clean gentlemen. My fate is now in your hands."

Note that the above line was given to me by Vince to post were this the result.

Why waste a scan on Kwhit and not do me or Fouts as was proposed? That is fishy and very spawnish.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:13 PM   #2487
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Like a flash people start to think back to yesterday. They now recall Real Deal going up to Hoopsguy and giving him some instructions about the water list. And so this morning, who appeared to have gotten water, wasn't who actually got water.

Indeed the poeple who are actually dehydrated are:
Mr.Wednesday
Vince
hoopsguy
Fouts
Schmidty
sndlvs

My apologies to Real and hoops but I forgot that Real had sent in some orders about the water list. I should have posted Real giving the orders yesterday but failed to do so.

Real Deal what's the point of dehydratign almost all of your security crew? Not only are we all exhausted from protecting, but now we're thirsty.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:13 PM   #2488
RealDeal
High School Varsity

In case you are wondering, I specifically ordered that sndlvs and fouts be kept off the water list. Hoopsguy didn't include Fouts on the list, but did include sndlvs, and so that is the change in the list.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:15 PM   #2489
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I dont understand scanning Kwhit either.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:18 PM   #2490
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
In case you are wondering, I specifically ordered that sndlvs and fouts be kept off the water list. Hoopsguy didn't include Fouts on the list, but did include sndlvs, and so that is the change in the list.

actually you added me and removed Lathum....error in omission or mistake on your part to forget to metion that?

Last edited by SnDvls : 09-14-2005 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:21 PM   #2491
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I suggest your second scan go to Sndlvs, who I'm suspicous of.

and what have I done may I ask to arouse your suspicion?

not hand out phasers to 2 people who others on her openly questioned?
who once cleared were given phasers?
give me a break, and give me proof.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:24 PM   #2492
RealDeal
High School Varsity

No, I didn't specifically add Lathum. My order was merely that Fouts and you would not be on the list. I assume barkeep decided who would replace you.

You haven't been cleared, sndvls, it's that simple. We are at the end of the road and have to make some tough choices here.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:25 PM   #2493
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
Why waste a scan on Kwhit and not do me or Fouts as was proposed? That is fishy and very spawnish.

If you are going to throw suspicion on vince as his actions being spawnish, can you come up with a scenario where Vince was converted to spawn after he was cleared earlier in the game by RD and Mr. W.? If not, throwing suspicion at him as spawn, makes me more suspicious of you at this point to be honest.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:30 PM   #2494
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
If you are going to throw suspicion on vince as his actions being spawnish, can you come up with a scenario where Vince was converted to spawn after he was cleared earlier in the game by RD and Mr. W.? If not, throwing suspicion at him as spawn, makes me more suspicious of you at this point to be honest.

when was Vince cleared?
By whom?
who cleared that person?

do the chain.

why would he throw up two names and pick someone totally random? that's what is spawnish.
Could he have been converted in an attack in the birg? I don't know? I just think it's crap that's all. He had a chance to clear either Fouts or I. The latter of which is all of the sudden being accused of being spawn and he chooses Kwhit who was already cleared by someone.

The two(?) spawn out there have powerful roles now and they are using them to change the game, that is all I'm saying.

added-- come up with a scenario where I was converted to ask you the same question you ask me? There isn't one...period

Last edited by SnDvls : 09-14-2005 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:35 PM   #2495
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Barkeep- could you please answer my PM question, thanks
Old 09-14-2005, 12:44 PM   #2496
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
when was Vince cleared?
By whom?
who cleared that person?

do the chain.

why would he throw up two names and pick someone totally random? that's what is spawnish.
Could he have been converted in an attack in the birg? I don't know? I just think it's crap that's all. He had a chance to clear either Fouts or I. The latter of which is all of the sudden being accused of being spawn and he chooses Kwhit who was already cleared by someone.

The two(?) spawn out there have powerful roles now and they are using them to change the game, that is all I'm saying.

added-- come up with a scenario where I was converted to ask you the same question you ask me? There isn't one...period

RD and Mr. W. cleared him which at this point doesn't say much, especially because I think Mr. W is spawn. But, RD's actions have been very pro-survivor, and so I'm inclined to believe him. Thats all I'm saying. Like RD said, we're nearing the end portion of the game and now its time to try to bring the spawn out.

Also, I don't understand why you would need to be converted. You could have started out as spawn.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:45 PM   #2497
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

Also, I don't understand why you would need to be converted. You could have started out as spawn.

fine show me where I did anything to support this theory of yours then.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:49 PM   #2498
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Ya'll are funny.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:50 PM   #2499
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Vote JonInMiddleGA
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:53 PM   #2500
Poli