Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #551
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Very wrong about me, and now making me wonder about you.

Well christ man, I've been pointing the cunning finger at you and Hoops for days. This isn't something new .

But at this point I'd about bet money on that lineup.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #552
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
Well christ man, I've been pointing the cunning finger at you and Hoops for days. This isn't something new .

But at this point I'd about bet money on that lineup.

I'll bet the house against your lineup.

I would say hoops is the cunning at this point, but not willing to bet on that one yet.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #553
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I am going to go as far as saying they specifically picked that role for J2D so they could make a reason to vote him.

Honestly, I am aware of why Chief wants to vote me and I was aware that my logic was dooming me. My logic was solid as is Chief's.

But at this point I am VERY certain Saldana is the right call for tonight.

J2D: Brutal
Eagle: Cunning
Saldana: Other type of wolfI'd be amazed if this doesn't pan out.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #554
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Whatever happens it's been fun. Might as well go with what I have been trying. You guys can take it from there. If you are going to lynch me you might as well do it now so we can lose the game sooner instead of later.

vote saldana
Old 02-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #555
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

UNVOTE J23
VOTE SALDANA
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #556
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Right, Darth should be protected. Okay, I am less concerned about leaving jeff/Darth untested through tonight, so long as PF is paying attention (and it looks like he is; he just posted).

I am also leaning toward jeff talling the truth. I'll be honest, I would be shocked if jeff is a wolf. My read on him all game has been good, and although I'm no hoops, I'm not usually so off either.

Why does that matter? Consider the roles then for the village (calling BS on J23 at the moment): seer, BG, duke with BG inheritance powers and lovers (at least). We had a fake seer and a cultist, which I'll call a draw. Point is, though, that's a lot roled villagers with some power. As such, I just can't see the wolves having just two, which had been my thinking from my night time post. They must have three wolves, and for sure, one of the three I already scanned is a cunning wolf, because there aren't enough uncleareds, otherwise.

Going with that, even though my vibe leans more toward villager now, I have to agree that saldana is definite possibility as a wolf.

He does seem to be the forgotten man here, and J23 does seem to be drawing attention away and toward himself.

UNVOTE JEFF61
VOTE SALDANA

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #557
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am going to go as far as saying they specifically picked that role for J2D so they could make a reason to vote him.

Honestly, I am aware of why Chief wants to vote me and I was aware that my logic was dooming me. My logic was solid as is Chief's.

But at this point I am VERY certain Saldana is the right call for tonight.

J2D: Brutal
Eagle: Cunning
Saldana: Other type of wolfI'd be amazed if this doesn't pan out.

I agree with your lineup here, jeff, except I don't know about Eagle as the cunning yet. I would pick him right now with a gun to my head, but if we don't get him tonight, I think we should keep an open mind to hoops or Danny (less likely, IMO) being the cunning.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #558
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah one day at a time...though Eagle's push away from Saldana and toward J2D today is kind of my linchpin when it comes to identifying the brutal though.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #559
Danny
Head Coach

I'm home now, you guys made a lot of posts for me to catch up on.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #560
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah one day at a time...though Eagle's push away from Saldana and toward J2D today is kind of my linchpin when it comes to identifying the brutal though.

I can definitely see it. His early behavior suggests the possibility, too.

BTW, it's J23, not J2D.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #561
Danny
Head Coach

Looks pretty clear we are lynching Saldana. I agree with this move. I've had a good read on Jeff all game and I find it more likely the lovers are in the game than the 2nd silk spectre (or EF's role for that matter). I also got some desperation from reading J23's posts today. Though maybe that intentional because he is the brutal?

The only other possible move would be to follow what Chief said and lynch Jeff making sure the wolves don't get a double kill. Lynching anyone else would be a terrible play. That said, I think it's more likely we find a wolf with Saldana
Old 02-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #562
Danny
Head Coach

J2D? Sounds like a star wars robot
Old 02-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #563
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I swear every time I type out his name my brain says J2D for some reason, then I check it and make the correction. Guess I forgot that time.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #564
Danny
Head Coach

I'm going to work out now. I'll check in after and before I leave for bowling to make sure nothing eventful has happened.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #565
saldana
Pro Starter

again, not sure exactly what i have done to make anyone think i am a wolf...i have done nothing but provide analysis that no one has been able to refute, and get "saved" by a known villager.

is my voting record great, no, but neither are alot of other people that are "cleared"

im a vanilla villager, plain and simple.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #566
J23
College Benchwarmer

Probably academic at this point, but moving off Darth in case the lovers reveal is legit.

unvote Darth
vote Saldana
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #567
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'll go ahead and put a vote on Saldana as well, with the expectation that PF may end up doing something different with the vote later.

VOTE SALDANA
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #568
Danny
Head Coach

About to get ready to leave. Fingers crossed*
Old 02-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #569
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

SORRY!!! I was supposed to be home two hours ago but my asshole bosses made me stay. So I've got to catch up real quick

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #570
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
SORRY!!! I was supposed to be home two hours ago but my asshole bosses made me stay. So I've got to catch up real quick

Better be real quick, we got business to take care of tonight. Dad has to work late so we are on our own. Got to bring our A game.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #571
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Aww crap really? Oh well, we'll have to both shoot 700 to make sure.

Vote Saldana

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #572
hoopsguy
General Manager

DV, Jeff shared some info about you - care to confirm/deny?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #573
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Yes, I am indeed the hot chick. Call me Laurie guys :-)

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #574
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Silk Spectree II

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #575
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

*Spectre

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #576
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

heading out now, I'll catch you guys when i get back. Good luck

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #577
saldana
Pro Starter

is the whole damn village on me?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #578
hoopsguy
General Manager

Kind of appears that way, but only DV and I are around for discussion at this hour on Friday night.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #579
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

well, I just checked in. So i am here. I'm still at work. Sucks.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #580
The Jackal
Coordinator

So Saldana by a landslide it looks like?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #581
saldana
Pro Starter

yup
Old 02-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #582
The Jackal
Coordinator

Another day sees a hunk of reveals, and no one is truly sure who they can believe. At the end of the day, you decide upon a candidate who has just barely escaped the lynch before.

Saldana approaches the guillotine, coughing and sputtering. He smiles wickedly as he is set into the device, rasping out some final words as his head is removed,

"Die, Minutemen! Curse you all!"

saldana was Moloch the Mystic!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #583
The Jackal
Coordinator

Enjoy your weekend folks, hope you are enjoying the game, I sure am. Night actions due Monday 930 am est.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:53 PM   #584
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Awesome! Good call, jeff61!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #585
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Huzzah! Glad we got one
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #587
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Where exactly did I push away from saldana? I have been saying him for days now.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:51 AM   #588
Danny
Head Coach

Good news with the lynch. Bad news is Darth and I bowled poorly and we lost 3 of 4 games.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:21 AM   #589
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Yup yup, it wasn't in the cards for us tonight

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-05-2011, 08:47 AM   #590
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Where exactly did I push away from saldana? I have been saying him for days now.

The second half of yesterday. You weren't pushing away to save Saldana, that's not my point. You were pushing away to lynch J23 the brutal. Anyways, plenty of time to discuss.

J23=Brutal. As sure of that as I was Saldana. And still pretty sure Eagle's cunning.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #591
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

And Lathum = Least valuable player for this game .

Old 02-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #592
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The second half of yesterday. You weren't pushing away to save Saldana, that's not my point. You were pushing away to lynch J23 the brutal. Anyways, plenty of time to discuss.

J23=Brutal. As sure of that as I was Saldana. And still pretty sure Eagle's cunning.

Made no push on j23 yesterday. All I did was present possibilities. We lose if we go by your list and the wolves win. There is one scenario where I can guarantee a victory for us but first two things need to happen. I am not going to say what they are at this time, however, as it does us no good to tip our hand during this time.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #593
hoopsguy
General Manager

All of the analysis over the weekend doesn't really help too much. The wolves are going to have to make some interesting decisions and that will likely provide us with some clarity for the next day phase.

And I'm a guy that LOVES talking about this stuff, but at this point I don't see the point in it. We run the risk of providing the wolves with greater clarity for their night actions by excess discussion today. I just hope that everyone is ready for a good day of discussion on Monday.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #594
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
And Lathum = Least valuable player for this game .

yeah, I messed that up.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #595
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
All of the analysis over the weekend doesn't really help too much. The wolves are going to have to make some interesting decisions and that will likely provide us with some clarity for the next day phase.

And I'm a guy that LOVES talking about this stuff, but at this point I don't see the point in it. We run the risk of providing the wolves with greater clarity for their night actions by excess discussion today. I just hope that everyone is ready for a good day of discussion on Monday.

Exactly. This is one of the reasons I don't like to have night phases last a whole weekend (of course, I usually run one deadline games anyway, but you get the point...).

Old 02-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #596
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Steelers

Go Packers!
Old 02-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #597
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Vote Steelers

Go Packers!

+1
Old 02-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #598
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Prince Akeem: Sir, did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?
Cleo McDowell: No, I didn't.
Prince Akeem: Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.
Cleo McDowell: Son.
Prince Akeem: Yes?
Cleo McDowell: If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.
Prince Akeem: Yes

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-07-2011, 08:34 AM   #599
The Jackal
Coordinator

You wake up and once more find all of your numbers intact. Divine providence? Luck? Or something sinister?

Day five begins!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #600
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Either smart bodyguard play or someone outsmarted themselves.