Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Fast Break Promotion

Grey Dog Software is running a promotion to bundle both Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 and Fast Break College Basketball for one discounted price of $59.95.

This promotion will be running throughout the NBA playoffs (through May 20) and allows you to have normal licenses for both Fast Break games. It's a great way to pick up both titles at a discount and then feed the pro game with the college stars you develop in the college version. You can purchase this bundle at our web store!

Arles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
spleen1015
Coordinator

I was hoping this would happen!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
IlliniCub
High School Varsity

So would of taken advantage as I'm still using fbcb 2003. But I bought the pro game on release day. Def a great deal
IlliniCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #4
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Damn this is really tempting. I was planning on buying in the fall since I will be playing the hell out of OOTP over the summer. But then I am still using the old 2003 version of fbcb so a good deal to update now.

Will there be a new opening day roster for next years NBA season? Since I wouldn't be starting a "real" game until fall I wouldn't want to be replaying this years season but would want to start with the '13-'14 season.
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #5
korme
Go Reds

Yes
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #6
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Thanks. Will probably pick them up in the next few days.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #7
yeah826
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Damn this is really tempting. I was planning on buying in the fall since I will be playing the hell out of OOTP over the summer. But then I am still using the old 2003 version of fbcb so a good deal to update now.

Will there be a new opening day roster for next years NBA season? Since I wouldn't be starting a "real" game until fall I wouldn't want to be replaying this years season but would want to start with the '13-'14 season.

There might be I mean HR just did an end of the season update today
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, too good to pass up just made my purchase. Not sure how much I'll play with OOTP and The Show taking a lot of my time but fall will be here before we know it.

Either way I have a bit of time to take a test drive and who knows may become so involved I won't go back. Love the idea of starting now and using fbcb to fill my fbpb league with players.

Also though the thought of going back to the Lakers of West, Wilt, Baylor (or Jim McMillian), Goodrich, and Happy Hairston with guys like Pat Riley, Keith Erikson, and Mel Counts off the bench sounds like a great time too. Facing the likes of Russell, Havlicek, Clyde Frazier, Earl the Pearl, Big O, and The Big A- Lew Alcindor etc. Sweet!
Old 04-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #9
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

I don't see any reason why there wouldn't be a roster file released for the start of next season.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:33 AM   #10
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I don't see any reason why there wouldn't be a roster file released for the start of next season.

Thanks HR. Although after installing both games last night I'm not sure I'll be able to wait til fall to start a game. I may just have to cut some time from my OOTP sessions to at least get a good game started

One thing that would intrigue me about starting with next seasons opening would be seeing what I could do with my Kobe-less Lakers.