Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Jeremy London - The new way to beat a drug test?

I really hope this story is true, not because it vindicates London but because it is just hilarious. Too bad I think London is full of shit:

Quote:

Armed bandits abducted and robbed Party of Five star Jeremy London and forced him to smoke drugs during a harrowing five hour ordeal in Palm Springs, California, police have revealed to RadarOnline.com.

London, 37, was attempting to change a flat tire on his vehicle when two men stopped to help him, outside the Bahama Hotel & Apartments on North Palm Canyon Drive, late on the evening of Thursday, June 10.

Sergeant Steve Douglas, from Palm Springs Police Department, told RadarOnline.com the kidnappers forcibly took London -- who played Griffin Holbrook on the hit FOX series Party of Five and Chandler Hampton on 7th Heaven -- and drove him around in his own vehicle, while terrorizing him at gun point.

The suspects had a small hand gun, police said.

Somehow a stunned London managed to escape at around 3 o'clock the next morning, the officer added.

"He told officers (during the kidnapping) that he was forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs,” Sergeant Douglas told RadarOnline.com, in an exclusive interview.

Sergeant Douglas said London was forced to smoke "dope" -- crack cocaine or amphetamines.

London's car was later found in a notorious neighborhood of Palm Springs where one of the kidnappers lived.

Two men were charged Wednesday over the dramatic incident, police said.

"By chance, an officer saw the man and two subjects and thought, ‘That’s nice of them, to stop and help someone change their tire,'" said Sergeant Douglas.

"That helped one of our officers to be able to identify the suspects later on.”

The kidnapping came after a torrid period for the actor, who has admitted to a drug abuse problem.

In April, London told People he went to a rehabilitation center, last September, to face his battle with prescription pills.

"There were times I didn't care if I died," he said. "I felt like I was losing everything."

London was arrested in the spring of 2004 for allegedly driving with a suspended license and for carrying controlled substances.

He is currently going through a divorce from actress Melissa Cunningham, whom he married in September 2006.

The couple has a son, Lyrik, 3.

"Jeremy said it was a terrorizing experience,” a source close to the Hollywood actor told RadarOnline.com, of the dramatic kidnapping incident.

"He spent hours thinking he was going to die and he did what he had to do not to end up shot or dead."

Jeremy has a twin brother Jason who is also an actor.

DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
wade moore
lolzcat

If it's true, I don't think it's hilarious at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
stevew
Hall Of Famer

He should have just gotten Jason to pass the test for him. Both of them could grow a Jesus beard, and they'd be hard to tell apart.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
"By chance, an officer saw the man and two subjects and thought, ‘That’s nice of them, to stop and help someone change their tire,'" said Sergeant Douglas.

So, you're thinking he drove to the drug area and then flattened his tire so he'd have an alibi to score dope? Seems excessive and how would he know that there'd be a cop there to witness it?