Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > Dark Cloud's Personal Playground
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Chris Ross HOF Case

Player Report for #9 Chris 'Rick' Ross

Obviously SLOP's all-time leading wins leader is a solid lock for the Hall of Fame. But has there ever been a case of a more difficult person to place a cap onto for his Hall of Fame plaque?

Syracuse/Lake Placid are the same franchise, so you'd almost defer to that team since he spent six years there. He started his career in San Diego (5 seasons) 3 years in Lake Tahoe and going on his 3rd year with St. Louis.

He didn't win a title (though he led Lake Tahoe and Syracuse to 3 AL pennants combined) until last year with St. Louis, which must put them on the list, but...but remarkably he's won seven Pitcher of the Year awards, 3 of them in San Diego at the start of his career which puts them on the list, too.

So I guess it's hard to tell the story until his career is done, but...at this point, I'd almost want to give the edge to San Diego since he started there and won more POYs there than anywhere else.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I obviously posted this to see what others thought.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
Subby
lolzcat

LKT for sure. We gave him his first superstar contract.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #4
wolvie109
n00b

Kauai Agrees
wolvie109 is offline   Reply With Quote