Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #1901
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Jesus. I have more posts in the thread than Spider-Man, Aardwolf, Iron Fist, Hulk, Silver Samurai, Beast, Quicksilver, and Nightcrawler put together.
Have you any idea how much effort goes into posting in BeastSpeak?
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:09 PM   #1902
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Have you any idea how much effort goes into posting in BeastSpeak?

Beast, your IQ is like 6. Is it too much of a stretch?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #1903
SilverSurfer
Mascot

(ooc) How could Dr. Doom NOT be a dictator in any kind of roleplay? (/ooc)
SilverSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #1904
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post

He seemed smarter.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #1905
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

[ooc] Doom has spent the day looking for input. If he then attempts to corral our efforts into two targets rather than let the wolves mow down the field, perhaps doom is working for the team.[/ooc]
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #1906
Beast
n00b

Quote:

I believe you have me confused with the Hulk.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #1907
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

He's a green booger, you're a walking rug, one giant's as good as another. Besides, now that I know Colossus is made of metal and hung like girl, we've got plenty of giants.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #1908
Colossus
n00b

Quote:

Actually Dr. McCoy is one of the greatest minds of mutant kind, he didn't become a representative to the american government by being a belligerant moron.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #1909
Colossus
n00b

Quote:
He's a green booger, you're a walking rug, one giant's as good as another. Besides, now that I know Colossus is made of metal and hung like girl, we've got plenty of giants.

Keep talking Bar-B-Q face and we'll see how well that bike fits wrapped around your smug smelly neck.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #1910
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
A statement, the veracity of which, cannot be confirmed by any means. None present have the ability to know if you did submit the action, or intentionally did not, and then feigned a lack of knowledge regarding the directives of the Manipulator.

If you really think I wasn't involved, or that I faked it, you should read the accounts of the mission again.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #1911
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Actually Dr. McCoy is one of the greatest minds of mutant kind, he didn't become a representative to the american government by being a belligerant moron.

Hey, there's always room for belligerent morons. But I actually am familiar with Beast, I was going for irony iron-like man.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #1912
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Keep talking Bar-B-Q face and we'll see how well that bike fits wrapped around your smug smelly neck.

Hey there Fridge, I was defending you as the most important of the giants.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #1913
Colossus
n00b

Quote:
Hey, there's always room for belligerent morons. But I actually am familiar with Beast, I was going for irony iron-like man.

I believe the term here is...

FAIL.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #1914
Colossus
n00b

*OOC I am way too tired, this is cracking me up*
Old 10-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #1915
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

[ooc]Glad you're taking it in the good fun that is intended. I don't want to get voted off for having fun![/ooc]
Old 10-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #1916
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

I'm waiting for results and then Ghost Rider is going to have to savor the cheerleader so he can save the world.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #1917
hoopsguy
General Manager

The rule under Doom - meet the new boss, same as the old boss? Opinions differ amongst the subjects, as Doom and his new Prelates initiate a flurry of activity. However, as the day comes to a close, it is Nightcrawler who draws the most suspicion.

"Something is amiss with Nightcrawler" says Firebird, and the rout is on. Nearly half of the heroes decide that this is all the evidence they require to unearth a traitor. After a few protestations of innocence, Nightcrawler begins to teleport rapidly, avoiding attacks from Firebird, Quicksilver, and GhostRider. However, he is eventually felled by the punch from the rubbery Mr. Fantastic. He gasps, spits up blood, and utters his final words.

"Sorry ... (cough) ... (indecipherable) -king"

The other monumentous event is the eruption of the being now known as the SuperSkrull in front of Kang the Conqueror. The torrent of white-hot flame immediately melts through his defenses and leaves the future warlord howling in agony. Eventually the flames die down, leaving him very badly burned ... in a great deal of pain ... but still alive.

Scarlet Witch draws the ire of Doom, SilverSurfer, and Beast near the end of the day. Her hex defenses are enough to stave off Doom, but the Surfer and Beast lay into her and knock her unconscious. Mimic and Magneto intercede on her behalf, asking that she be spared to help save the world in the coming days. It is clear that she is not trusted, but she lives into the night.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #1918
Tyrith
College Starter

INTENDED DAMAGE:

Nightcrawler - 21
Kang the Conqueror - 10
Scarlet Witch - 8
Spiderman - 5
Beast - 3
Jean Grey - 1
Mimic - 1
Punisher - 1
Silver Samurai - 1
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #1919
HumanTorch
n00b

What was my damage today? Somewhere around eleventy billion?
HumanTorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #1920
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:

C'mon, you gotta do more than just watch the movies! This never happened!
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #1921
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

What the fuck. I didn't even want to be PART of this godforsaken mission. I'm sitting here, trying to live my normal fucking life, when I'm called into this thing. You all fucking BEG me to be on your respective teams, assuring me that I can be of great assistance to you. Then, when ONE day goes by that I don't bring about the success of your mission, you see fit to try to put me in my place? This...ooh, I have a headache.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #1922
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanTorch View Post
What was my damage today? Somewhere around eleventy billion?

How do you get wing-dings or whatever special character set is required for infinity?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #1923
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
The rule under Doom - meet the new boss, same as the old boss? Opinions differ amongst the subjects, as Doom and his new Prelates initiate a flurry of activity. However, as the day comes to a close, it is Nightcrawler who draws the most suspicion.

"Something is amiss with Nightcrawler" says Firebird, and the rout is on. Nearly half of the heroes decide that this is all the evidence they require to unearth a traitor. After a few protestations of innocence, Nightcrawler begins to teleport rapidly, avoiding attacks from Firebird, Quicksilver, and GhostRider. However, he is eventually felled by the punch from the rubbery Mr. Fantastic. He gasps, spits up blood, and utters his final words.

The other monumentous event is the eruption of the being now known as the SuperSkrull in front of Kang the Conqueror. The torrent of white-hot flame immediately melts through his defenses and leaves the future warlord howling in agony. Eventually the flames die down, leaving him very badly burned ... in a great deal of pain ... but still alive.

Scarlet Witch draws the ire of Doom, SilverSurfer, and Beast near the end of the day. Her hex defenses are enough to stave off Doom, but the Surfer and Beast lay into her and knock her unconscious. Mimic and Magneto intercede on her behalf, asking that she be spared to help save the world in the coming days. It is clear that she is not trusted, but she lives into the night.

I am surprised that the Beast didn't take any damage from the Destroyer earlier.
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #1924
Colossus
n00b

And with that, I shall retire to my guard duties.

Good evening my fellow Mutants.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #1925
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I am surprised that the Beast didn't take any damage from the Destroyer earlier.

It is in the damage report.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #1926
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
How do you get wing-dings or whatever special character set is required for infinity?

Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #1927
Colossus
n00b

Quote:
C'mon, you gotta do more than just watch the movies! This never happened!

The movies are but new installments of the story, it doesn't change the fact that Hank McCoy is a VERY intelligent Mutant. Trying to belittle his IQ was just not in line with what Beast is.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #1928
Hulk
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
What the fuck. I didn't even want to be PART of this godforsaken mission. I'm sitting here, trying to live my normal fucking life, when I'm called into this thing. You all fucking BEG me to be on your respective teams, assuring me that I can be of great assistance to you. Then, when ONE day goes by that I don't bring about the success of your mission, you see fit to try to put me in my place? This...ooh, I have a headache.

HULK'S CHILDHOOD DESTROYED!!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #1929
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

What was Nightcrawler muttering about?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #1930
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:

I'm a little confused about this.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #1931
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Now she's given us another reason to be angry with her.

[ooc: lol, Hulk]
Old 10-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #1932
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:

Hoopsguy, who was the Superskrull listed here? I had originally thought it referred to Nightcrawler who was revealed as that at his death.. but he is listed as green on the death list on page 1... So was nightcrawler a loyal follower based on the green? If so, who was the superskrull?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #1933
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
HULK'S CHILDHOOD DESTROYED!!!!

(ooc) Hey, we're in the 9:30 time slot now...it's time to get more adult with this! But seriously, sorry if anyone thought there were too many swear words (/ooc)
Old 10-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #1934
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
Hoopsguy, who was the Superskrull listed here? I had originally thought it referred to Nightcrawler who was revealed as that at his death.. but he is listed as green on the death list on page 1... So was nightcrawler a loyal follower based on the green? If so, who was the superskrull?

(ooc) HumanTorch (/ooc)
Old 10-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #1935
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
(ooc) HumanTorch (/ooc)

I thought he was already dead earlier today?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #1936
Cable
Mascot

There is another one.
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #1937
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
I thought he was already dead earlier today?

Specials will stick even if you die because they're irrevocable.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #1938
Cable
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Specials will stick even if you die because they're irrevocable.

Hrm. So, maybe Torch was the Herald? Interesting.
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 PM   #1939
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable View Post
Hrm. So, maybe Torch was the Herald? Interesting.

If he was the herald, I doubt Galacticus would have killed him. The Herald seems to still be among us. I also was trying to make sure I understood thiis because it appears Nightcrawler was indeed loyal to Doom's cause. He claimed some telepath was possibly controlling him, but I don't recall if we found anyone who had that type of capability whom hasn't gone on a mission the first few days?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #1940
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
If he was the herald, I doubt Galacticus would have killed him. The Herald seems to still be among us. I also was trying to make sure I understood thiis because it appears Nightcrawler was indeed loyal to Doom's cause. He claimed some telepath was possibly controlling him, but I don't recall if we found anyone who had that type of capability whom hasn't gone on a mission the first few days?

Could it have been Firebird herself? I don't know if she went on any missions or anything, just a random thought, and since I don't have enough enemies, I figure I might as well throw out the name of someone who's been nice to me ever since I got here.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #1941
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

The Human Torch / Superskrull put in his Nova attack before being killed. Therefore Kang was damaged despite the fact that the skrull is now dead. The report was I think confusing since it came after the results for Nightcrawler, but actually happened early today.

It seems Nightcrawler was loyal, and so it seems he was receiving some sort of telepathic effect. It is hard to say what it might have been.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #1942
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

SuperSkrull = HumanTorch. 1st paragraph was about Nightcrawler, 2nd was about Kang being attacked by Torch/aka SuperSkrull. SuperSkrull is listed as an "other".

Last edited by hoopsguy : 10-09-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: red
Old 10-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #1943
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Now she's given us another reason to be angry with her.

[ooc: lol, Hulk]

Be angry with me all you like. But respect that you need me to save the world, and your attacks on me have really hurt your chances...so to speak.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #1944
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

[ooc]Can we go a whole week without nailing one wolf?[\ooc]
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #1945
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:
The Human Torch / Superskrull put in his Nova attack before being killed. Therefore Kang was damaged despite the fact that the skrull is now dead. The report was I think confusing since it came after the results for Nightcrawler, but actually happened early today.

It seems Nightcrawler was loyal, and so it seems he was receiving some sort of telepathic effect. It is hard to say what it might have been.

Was he on the mission day one? Could he have been infected somehow?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #1946
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
[ooc]Can we go a whole week without nailing one wolf?[\ooc]

Tune in tomorrow :P
Old 10-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #1947
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:
The place - Tunisia

The force - Magneto, EmmaFrost, JeanGrey, Quicksilver, Colossus, Beast, Firebird, Gambit

The result - failure, the girl lives and is not aligned with your forces.

Additional details may be provided by those who were on the missions. But know that there will be consequences for failure ...

So Nightcrawler was not on the first mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
Welcome aboard, Cable. Disappointed to see the results of the first mission, do we have a list of who has confirmed to be present on today's mission?

Does that sound like a telepath kind of question to anyone else?

Quote:
Shame no traitors were revealed on the mission.. could make quick work of them. For now I am leaning towards those that have been too silent.

Does that sound like a telepath kind of statement?

Quote:
There is no one we can truly trust at this point, so we'll all have our eyes on the telepaths no matter what. They'll, of course, have their eyes and minds on the rest of us.

Sounds like a telepath to me. So what was he trying to tell us at the end?
-King.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #1948
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

I think someone with a different skillset than I have might have to figure out what Nightcrawler was saying. (ooc: read I have no idea about most of the characters so no idea who would or might be a king or call himself a king or acted like a king or whatever)
Old 10-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #1949
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Note that he spoke "-king" so he may not have been referring to a king, but rather saying smoking, faking, etc.

MY guess was perhaps the traitors were attempting to convert Nightcrawler to their side? Or some new faction.

Doom wonders also if there are clues in the means of night kills. I believe Strange was liquefied, and Apocalypse was killed in an explosion? Could this mean anything or just be flavor text?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #1950
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Note that he spoke "-king" so he may not have been referring to a king, but rather saying smoking, faking, etc.

MY guess was perhaps the traitors were attempting to convert Nightcrawler to their side? Or some new faction.

Doom wonders also if there are clues in the means of night kills. I believe Strange was liquefied, and Apocalypse was killed in an explosion? Could this mean anything or just be flavor text?

Probably dangerous to run with in a small sample size, but something that keeping track of for multiple day/nights along with whom possibly had the availability to do such actions at those times would be a good thing to look at around 5 or 6 days in.