Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #901
saldana
Pro Starter

WOW...didnt see the brutal trait coming.....
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #902
saldana
Pro Starter

great game everyone, especially alan, sorry i was missing for the beginning...funny that i am the only one left alive, but consider this one of my worst games ever played.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #903
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I enjoyed the game Lathum, thanks for running it.

Guess I messed up on day 1 with the vote at the end, but hopefully I made up for it afterwards!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #904
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Now I can bang my head without the ( or the ).
Old 03-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #905
molson
General Manager

USA! USA!
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:16 PM   #906
saldana
Pro Starter

lathum, can we get a run down of all the night actions, especially the no kill night (the first one)
Old 03-20-2007, 12:17 PM   #907
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Traitors- St. Cronin
Traitors- Path12
Traitors-MollyMurphy
Mercenary-chief rum
Negotiator-saldana
Night Watchman-bulletsponge
Technical officer-Daddytorgo
Captain-Molson
Agent- AlanT
Agent- beargrowlz
Agent-ImThe Crew
Agent-NTNDeacon
Agent-dodgerchick
Agent-Ardent
Agent-Narcizo
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:18 PM   #908
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Now I can bang my head without the ( or the ).

Hehe sorry Ardent.. I don't know if I ever felt for sure you were a bad guy, but the way you were going back and forth with St.cronin after a few days gave me pause. Either way, I felt that you were less likely to be bad than Cronin was (ie: my pushing for cronin's death for days).

I guess if molson had lynched cronin instead of you, I hate to say it but i likely would have come after you the next day instead of molly. One thing I wonder though, the night with no kill, no one claimed being attacked either.. I assumed conversion and the likely target in my mind was ardent. That played alot to my thoughts on the two. What did happen that night?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 PM   #909
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The first no night kill was St.Cronin tried to kill Molson but Molson was using the skeleton key breaking into Saldana's room. Saldana was out searching for the Merc.

Items were used simultaniously at night as night actions which is why Saldana was not in his room and Molson was not in his. It was a strange set of circumstances that night.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #910
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
The first no night kill was St.Cronin tried to kill Molson but Molson was using the skeleton key breaking into Saldana's room. Saldana was out searching for the Merc.

Awesome. I thought I might be able to hold on to the key a day or a day or two more, glad to know I used it at the perfect time. Not that it helped all that much.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:26 PM   #911
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Night one was a party a cronins room also

Beargrowlz uses sensor
Cronin passes vest to MM
AE bugs Cronin
Saldana searches st. cronin for mercenary
Path kills daddytorgo
DT inspect saldana
Bullet protects cronin

Last edited by Lathum : 03-20-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #912
beargrowlz
High School Varsity

Was a fun game Lathum, thanks for the invite!

[email protected]
TCY Golden Scribe Winner - Bear Goes Home

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
--Thomas B. Macaulay
beargrowlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #913
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

all feedback positive and negative welcome
Old 03-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #914
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I hope to see the newer players around some more!!
Old 03-20-2007, 12:31 PM   #915
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I don't have too much negative about the game. I enjoyed it. I think unless there were things I missed, this game was geared a bit tough for the bad guys to win. There might have been other things behind the scenes that made it different though. I thought the bad guys were well on their way killing the seer and bodyguard off fast.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:32 PM   #916
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I don't have too much negative about the game. I enjoyed it. I think unless there were things I missed, this game was geared a bit tough for the bad guys to win. There might have been other things behind the scenes that made it different though. I thought the bad guys were well on their way killing the seer and bodyguard off fast.

they were but you got lucky using the lie detector on Path then I thought they made some questionable night kill choices.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:34 PM   #917
molson
General Manager

Can you trace the vest throughout the game - I'm trying to understand some of those nightkill decicions.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:35 PM   #918
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Can you trace the vest throughout the game - I'm trying to understand some of those nightkill decicions.

there were 2 vests.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:36 PM   #919
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post

From the day path sent the vest to ardent, he sent it to me and I kept it.

I didn't have a good feel for who I trusted other than myself at the time. Then when I finally had trust in you and Saldana it seemed to be a better strategic move for me to keep it to try to trap them.

So I had it till I used it. (I assume it broke or whatever after I protected myself with it once)
Old 03-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #920
molson
General Manager

[quote=Alan T;1423121]From the day path sent the vest to ardent, he sent it to me and I kept it.

[quote]

Quite the desperation move by path – the wolves had both vests when he passed one to ardent.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:54 PM   #921
path12
Coordinator

[quote=molson;1423126][quote=Alan T;1423121]From the day path sent the vest to ardent, he sent it to me and I kept it.

Quote:

Quite the desperation move by path – the wolves had both vests when he passed one to ardent.

Yeah, in hindsight I shouldn't have done that -- there was no way I was getting out of that lynch anyway.

Damn shame about that lie detector. Good catch on that statement, Alan. Without that I think we might have won this game, especially if we had tossed Molly out there to take out two near the end.

Ends my winning wolf streak but that's OK. Fun game, thanks to Lathum for running it, and I also enjoyed being evil with Cronin and Molly.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #922
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Good job to Alan for figuring out most of it...though I'll never understand how I wasn't trusted. Meh.I may need to take a game or two off while I figure what I'm doing with work.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:24 PM   #923
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Good game, Lathum. Wish I had been approached to put my role to full use. Your PM said I was a skilled fighter. Did I have any special powers as the merc that might have come to light under certain situations?

Also, for the record (since it got me killed), I knew saldana was out of his room not because of a game mechanic, but because he accidentally let it slip. He said the night before that someone broke into his room and stole his goggles (molson, it turned out). Well, kinda hard to break into someone's room and steal stuff while they're sleeping in that room, don't you think? Ergo, saldana wasn't there.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #924
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well done CIA!

as I told cronin+path after they night-killed me...even on D1 my suspect list looked like this (and the order I would have scanned in)

1. Sal (the whole "naming himself" thing seemed fishy to me, THAT is what I was waiting on to make anymore statement, going back and checking my PM to see if I had a "name")
2. Path
3. Cronin
4. ?

So had I stayed alive, I would have IDed 2/3 of the wolves assuming I went with my initial thoughts.

Glad to see that you all finally listened to Alan and took care of business!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #925
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Good game, Lathum. Wish I had been approached to put my role to full use. Your PM said I was a skilled fighter. Did I have any special powers as the merc that might have come to light under certain situations?

Also, for the record (since it got me killed), I knew saldana was out of his room not because of a game mechanic, but because he accidentally let it slip. He said the night before that someone broke into his room and stole his goggles (molson, it turned out). Well, kinda hard to break into someone's room and steal stuff while they're sleeping in that room, don't you think? Ergo, saldana wasn't there.

Yeah.. I knew he was out of his room too because he was visiting me that night. But since I had been having saldana on my distrust list before that, and then suddenly had trust for him, I couldn't be super obvious. So I had to find the one hole in your arguement that Saldana actually never came out and said he was out of his room.. ie: he -could- have been asleep while it happened. I was expecting you to argue that but you had to leave I guess and never refuted it.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #926
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Agreed. I knew why saldana was out of his room, and I knew Alan knew as well. Another part of the, why-doesn't-alan-trust-me puzzle I can't figure.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:54 PM   #927
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Agreed. I knew why saldana was out of his room, and I knew Alan knew as well. Another part of the, why-doesn't-alan-trust-me puzzle I can't figure.

At that point I did trust you! It was only when you started acting funny with Cronin that I had problems figuring you out
Old 03-20-2007, 02:01 PM   #928
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Fantastic game Alan. I've been reading along and I have to admit that I was half right and half wrong but the wrong bit was waaaaay wrong. I thought that Alan and Cronin were both wolves. I got there because I, apparently, misunderstood how the lie detector worked. I didn't think Alan could legally scan Path's statement (because it was made after the lie detector was announced) so I presumed he must have sacrificed Path to take the heat off of st cronin and, as a consequence, himself. Once I thought I had evidence I was staggered at his audacity in playing the ultimate wolf game. In a way it's a shame it was all in my head. So the baddies should probably have left me alive.

I also thought AE was the merc and that was what the phone bug business was all about him trying to indicate to the bad guys who he was. I'm still unsure as to how the bad guys were able to recruit the merc - or was it not possible for them to do so. I thought that if you had a merc who was actively seeking the bad guys it might make it viable.

Like Alan said you have to wonder about the game balance when the bad guys take out the seer and bodyguard so soon and still lose but on the other hand Alan played a fantastic game and I'm fairly sure that without him the bad guys would have won handily, while Path giving the vest away was a costly miscalculation. So maybe it balanced out.

Anyway, I enjoyed my brief stint in the game. Thanks for running it Lathum.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:14 PM   #929
Ironhead
College Prospect

Fun game to follow from start to finish. Following this has pushed me into trying to get in on the next game this is run. Cheers!
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #930
st.cronin
General Manager

Very well done game, Lathum. I'm glad it didn't matter that I missed that last vote. We got some early breaks, but just couldn't keep it going.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:45 PM   #931
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I am a man on a mission!

You played well, sir.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:45 PM   #932
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Fun game to follow from start to finish. Following this has pushed me into trying to get in on the next game this is run. Cheers!

Good to hear!
Old 03-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #933
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
You played well, sir.

I made my share of mistakes too. Just ask Ntndeacon!