Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-07-2007, 07:24 PM   #201
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the wolves were KWhit and either ntndeacon or Alan T. I think as a villager you have to use your vote, rather than worry about how it makes you look after the fact. Both of them seem to have been worried about how it would look.

I don't see how what Idid in my day one voting leads you to the assumption that iwas worried how it looks. More often than not, I eskew voting for the favorites on day 1 as I assume we have a villager on villager thing.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #202
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Based on what? It would be nice if people in this game started actually giving reasons. Looking at you and hoops right now.

Why give you reasons? You chose to not look at my reasons yesterday. You going to start today?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #203
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Why give you reasons? You chose to not look at my reasons yesterday. You going to start today?

It depends on the reasons you give. If they merit consideration, I will consider them.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #204
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It depends on the reasons you give. If they merit consideration, I will consider them.

I am a little puzzled to what evidence I could possibly give you to make you convinced that you and Hoops are our two wolves. I'll have to think about this for a bit and get back to you on that!

All seriousness, all I have is hunches. Im just as likely to lead everyone down the wrong road as I am to get lucky and be correct. I have found alot of how Hoops played yesterday and to some extent today inconsistant with what I feel he normally does. I am baffled about Cronin's play and selectively choosing arguements today. Then I see them trying to distance from each other for damage control.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean you aren't out to get me though.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #205
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm glad that Peregrine went to bed for the evening. At least there was one person who made it through the day without idle speculation about me as a wolf.

Seriously, a lot of you are being sold a bill of goods on me as a wolf. And I don't understand why.

Alan, what caused the change of heart on KWhit today? And why do you still have me on the hot list for "defending" him when you are now casting yourself in the same light today?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:34 PM   #206
hoopsguy
General Manager

OOG: Alan, it is nice that you have shed your PMS persona from the last couple of games, but you are weirding me out with the constant smileys
Old 05-07-2007, 07:35 PM   #207
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I am a little puzzled to what evidence I could possibly give you to make you convinced that you and Hoops are our two wolves. I'll have to think about this for a bit and get back to you on that!

All seriousness, all I have is hunches. Im just as likely to lead everyone down the wrong road as I am to get lucky and be correct. I have found alot of how Hoops played yesterday and to some extent today inconsistant with what I feel he normally does. I am baffled about Cronin's play and selectively choosing arguements today. Then I see them trying to distance from each other for damage control.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean you aren't out to get me though.

If you can point to one game where you were not baffled by my play, I'd be pretty surprised. In this game I voted on day 1 for Barkeep, because he voted for me for an innocuous comment. Today I've voted for KWhit, YOUR candidate from yesterday. I'm not sure what baffles you, there, any more than anything else that anybody has said or done.

Hoopsguy seems fine to me, I've seen nothing to get alarmed about. I disagree with some of his points, but he doesn't strike me as particularly sinister.

I would rather not get lynched, but I will not be around at deadline. Not that I would have anything to reveal, or a case to make.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:35 PM   #208
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm glad that Peregrine went to bed for the evening. At least there was one person who made it through the day without idle speculation about me as a wolf.

Seriously, a lot of you are being sold a bill of goods on me as a wolf. And I don't understand why.

Alan, what caused the change of heart on KWhit today? And why do you still have me on the hot list for "defending" him when you are now casting yourself in the same light today?

I am not giving reasons for why I think he is innocent like you did yesterday. I'm not trying to mount his defense. I am clearly saying i have no clue if he is good or bad. And Im not selling any bill of goods to anyone. Check my last post where I very clearly state its idle speculation. Everyone should decide their vote on their own. I havent even voted yet. Im still not sure where I am going with my vote.

Maybe I'll go vote for ntndeacon instead.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:36 PM   #209
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OOG: Alan, it is nice that you have shed your PMS persona from the last couple of games, but you are weirding me out with the constant smileys

Im a happy guy! I smile because I am happy!

Also tonight is like my favorite tv night of the week. House -> Heroes on tv. Only Tuesday comes close with House -> Law and Order
Old 05-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #210
hoopsguy
General Manager

What has not been good TV so far tonight:

Pistons 37, Bulls 18. Ugh.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:41 PM   #211
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
What has not been good TV so far tonight:

Pistons 37, Bulls 18. Ugh.

how could that be good tv any night. NBA ugh!
Old 05-07-2007, 07:44 PM   #212
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Lathum is tonight's deadline 10:30 again like last night?
Old 05-07-2007, 07:45 PM   #213
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

All right. This is more a vote for hoops' innocene than any other reason. I think he is more likely a villager than Kwhit. So...
Vote KWhit
Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #214
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
how could that be good tv any night. NBA ugh!

Time to argue with another person at the hotel ... you have seen my name, right? Although college is my preference, it is like choosing between hot blondes and redheads.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:50 PM   #215
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Oh college basketball rocks. It is just the pro game I dont like
Old 05-07-2007, 08:00 PM   #216
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, I'm probably out until deadline. Hope to come back to a good lynch, wherever people decide to take it. Lots of votes still outstanding.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #217
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and i'm around
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #218
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

what the hell is going on!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #219
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hi kwit...what are your thoughts? i'm trying to decide furiously here...and I know you+me+alan are outstanding. And that's a sizeable block. So i'm curious to discuss with you guys
Old 05-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #220
KWhit
Coordinator

I really have no idea why people are voting for me.

Vote St.cronin.

His logic about coming after me makes no sense.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #221
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

3 kwhit, 2 hoops, 2 st.cronin right now? Or am I wrong?
Old 05-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #222
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

VOTE ST. CRONIN

Alan? The ball is in your court yet again.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #223
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hmmm...alan was just here and then left without voting.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #224
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
hmmm...alan was just here and then left without voting.

Just because Im not constantly hitting F5 means I left. I asked a question and no one answered, so Im looking back and counting it up
Old 05-07-2007, 08:51 PM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So its 3 - Kwhit , 3 St.cronin, 2 Hoopsguy with Kwhit having the longest standing vote thus tie breaker kills him right now. So Kwhit, since you are here, if I wanted to kill hoops would you switch your vote to him?
Old 05-07-2007, 08:53 PM   #226
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Lets see how this plays out. Since Kwhit is still here, I'll toss it back in his court.

Vote Hoopsguy

So if i counted right its 3 hoops, 3 st.cronin and 3 kwhit.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:57 PM   #227
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

okie doke alan. I wasn't trying to rip on you or anything or suggest anything. Just wondering where you went off to.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #228
hoopsguy
General Manager

And back - thought I was going to miss deadline by a half hour instead of being back a half hour early.

DaddyTorgo, why do you know that you + Alan + KWhit equals a good block? I'm baffled by this - there seems to be an awful lot of knowledge being passed around on Day 2 with just one seer in the game. And I don't think you could have a double trust as the seer. So - what gives?

KWhit and Alan - do you guys have any reason to trust DaddyT back? If I wasn't going after the Day 1 voting pattern theory I think he would have gotten my vote today.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #229
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I don't KNOW that they equal a good block. I meant a "good-sized" block.

and you'll note that my vote didn't end up on you hoops.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #230
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, you are not controlling the vote with a vote on me. KWhit switches off of Cronin, I follow suit, KWhit still has the longest held vote. So he can't save himself unless other people are moving votes.

I'm not looking to kill KWhit tonight - I've got my vote where I think it will net a wolf. But if you want me dead you are going to have to convince someone besides KWhit to switch.

I wouldn't spell this out if I was a wolf - I would just switch my vote at the last second. Seriously, stop being dumb about this and re-evaluate your assumptions; they are flawed.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #231
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

although I thank you and path for the respect you show my potential wolfishness hoops
Old 05-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #232
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, you are not controlling the vote with a vote on me. KWhit switches off of Cronin, I follow suit, KWhit still has the longest held vote. So he can't save himself unless other people are moving votes.

I'm not looking to kill KWhit tonight - I've got my vote where I think it will net a wolf. But if you want me dead you are going to have to convince someone besides KWhit to switch.

I wouldn't spell this out if I was a wolf - I would just switch my vote at the last second. Seriously, stop being dumb about this and re-evaluate your assumptions; they are flawed.

Doesnt matter anyways, kwhit left without doing anything.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #233
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I don't KNOW that they equal a good block. I meant a "good-sized" block.

and you'll note that my vote didn't end up on you hoops.

Nope, it did not. But you keep making comments that I don't understand. I called one out earlier and I'm doing the same here.

But why would you have expected to have a voting block with Alan and KWhit - did I miss something contextually in your post while I was downstairs watching TV? Guys in the room at the time who had not voted? I don't want it to be suggested I'm making up outs for you here just trying to figure out your play.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:12 PM   #234
KWhit
Coordinator

I'm back now.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #235
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yes. You did miss something. alan+kwit and I had not voted, and I noticed kwit was in the room. Just trying to get some discussion, as with 3 votes (whether they were good or bad) we could have locked something down or swayed something
Old 05-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #236
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
But why would you have expected to have a voting block with Alan and KWhit

I'm assuming it's a PM thing. But I have no inside knowledge one way or the other on his play.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #237
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
yes. You did miss something. alan+kwit and I had not voted, and I noticed kwit was in the room. Just trying to get some discussion, as with 3 votes (whether they were good or bad) we could have locked something down or swayed something

Or maybe I was wrong.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #238
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

lol. sorry...guess i'm falling into not spelling things out enough. I'll try to be more clear.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #239
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

That's right. Unless someone moves their vote to st.cronin, I die tonight. Any takers?
Old 05-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #240
KWhit
Coordinator

DT, you around?
Old 05-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #241
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yes i'm here.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #242
KWhit
Coordinator

Alan,

Any chance of you moving your vote to st.cronin?
Old 05-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #243
KWhit
Coordinator

Alan needs to switch to st.cronin or DT (and me) needs to switch to hoopsguy or I'm getting lynched tonight.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #244
KWhit
Coordinator

And I don't really want to get lynched.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:22 PM   #245
hoopsguy
General Manager

3 - KWhit - stcronin (117), Peregrine (128), NTN (213)
3 - hoopsguy - path12 (175), SnDvls (186), Alan T (226)
3 - St.Cronin - hoopsguy (191), KWhit (220), DaddyT (222)

Deadline coming. Based on the people who are around last night Alan is the person who could potentially save KWhit. I know I technically could as well but I'm not going to vote for a "think he is villager" against myself who I 100% know to be villager.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:22 PM   #246
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
And I don't really want to get lynched.

DT seemed to suggest you and he made a good voting block. Maybe he still believes that enough to change his vote with you. Unless he was just full of hot air
Old 05-07-2007, 09:23 PM   #247
KWhit
Coordinator

I don't have any real reason to think hoops is a wolf, but I have no real trust in him either.

Are you open to moving your vote to hoops, DT?
Old 05-07-2007, 09:24 PM   #248
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

over you kwit? I just don't know. I don't have any particular massive wolfish-vibe off either of the two of you.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:25 PM   #249
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

alan, stop misinterperting what I said...i was just saying that kwit+you+me were a large voting block, not that any of us were communicating or anything.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:25 PM   #250
KWhit
Coordinator

Ugh. Looks like I might be toast.