Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-09-2007, 12:53 PM   #401
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Just so you don't make the right assumption for the wrong reason...

DT voted for me earlier, not ntn.

Ah yes. I stand corrected.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #402
hoopsguy
General Manager

Let's give this a shot - I think this is consistent with where KWhit is headed. I also consider Alan/DT as the least likely of three remaining potential wolf teams.

VOTE NTNDEACON
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #403
KWhit
Coordinator

I'd like to hear more from ntndeacon, but as of right now he's my top candidate also.

VOTE NTNDEACON
Old 05-09-2007, 01:05 PM   #404
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

As I promised

Vote Ntndeacon
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #405
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i put my vote on alan early guys in case of any shenanigans such as he brought about yesterday, but voting for ntn seems solid, as he's basically come out blasting at me as a wolf. so if you two don't want to vote alan then there's little reason for me to keep my vote there versus moving it to ntn in order to prevent ntn+alan locking it up with last-second switching.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:09 PM   #406
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i put my vote on alan early guys in case of any shenanigans such as he brought about yesterday, but voting for ntn seems solid, as he's basically come out blasting at me as a wolf. so if you two don't want to vote alan then there's little reason for me to keep my vote there versus moving it to ntn in order to prevent ntn+alan locking it up with last-second switching.

Because if Ntn and I were wolves together, an outstanding plan would be to last minute move the vote off of him onto me where your vote currently is right?

I know, I said I wasn't going to interact with DT today, but just had to shoot bb gun holes through this statement
Old 05-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #407
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Because if Ntn and I were wolves together, an outstanding plan would be to last minute move the vote off of him onto me where your vote currently is right?

I know, I said I wasn't going to interact with DT today, but just had to shoot bb gun holes through this statement

no. it'd be for you to move your vote with him so that the two of you could force a tiebreaker. although then i guess the tiebreaker would be longest held vote so it'd go back to him.

so okay...obviously there can't be any shenanigans there. so i didn't think that one entirely through before posting...so what?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:30 PM   #408
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

in that case i might as well keep my vote on alan, since ntn and him are the last two wolves. me changing my vote isn't going to give anyone anymore insight into things.

and i fully expect to be out-argued tomorrow by alan, because that's what he does.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #409
hoopsguy
General Manager

How do we want this one to play out in terms of nightfall for today and tomorrow?

Today - we lynch a wolf or game is over
Night (instant?) - I would expect the wolf can send their order now
Tomorrow (whenever we run it) - make a call, see how it works out
Old 05-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #410
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
How do we want this one to play out in terms of nightfall for today and tomorrow?

Today - we lynch a wolf or game is over
Night (instant?) - I would expect the wolf can send their order now
Tomorrow (whenever we run it) - make a call, see how it works out

I'm comfortable with that.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:36 PM   #411
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I will be out until about 10:00 PM EST
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #412
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

DT, I'm going to help you out here because I like you and enjoy playing games here.

You're having a problem anticipating all possible moves from a villager point of view. Right now you know that I am good, but you are trying to play it off to hoops and kwhit that I am bad. You need to move your vote to Ntndeacon as well to do so.

Right now your vote being on me is supposed to indicate that you don't care which of us dies because you are supposedly good. But what it is missing is that if you were really good as you are suggesting, then ntn and I would be teamed up. Thus leaving your vote where it is right now (on me) leaves the door open for me if I was a supposed wolf to move my vote to you and lynch you and end the game.

You know thats not going to happen, I know thats not going to happen, but right now with ntn apparently a goner, your only chance is going to be to try to convince hoops and kwhit that you are good. To do so, means you need to fully think of it as a villager, which would mean right now you are only worried about one thing, and one thing only , trying to stay alive for the end of the day. Putting your vote to ntn achieves that goal and would require multiple people to move their votes to endanger you once again. So as someone trying to pretend to be a villager, you probably want to move your vote to ntn to at least demonstrate the fear you have in today ending the game.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #413
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
DT, I'm going to help you out here because I like you and enjoy playing games here.

You're having a problem anticipating all possible moves from a villager point of view. Right now you know that I am good, but you are trying to play it off to hoops and kwhit that I am bad. You need to move your vote to Ntndeacon as well to do so.

Right now your vote being on me is supposed to indicate that you don't care which of us dies because you are supposedly good. But what it is missing is that if you were really good as you are suggesting, then ntn and I would be teamed up. Thus leaving your vote where it is right now (on me) leaves the door open for me if I was a supposed wolf to move my vote to you and lynch you and end the game.

You know thats not going to happen, I know thats not going to happen, but right now with ntn apparently a goner, your only chance is going to be to try to convince hoops and kwhit that you are good. To do so, means you need to fully think of it as a villager, which would mean right now you are only worried about one thing, and one thing only , trying to stay alive for the end of the day. Putting your vote to ntn achieves that goal and would require multiple people to move their votes to endanger you once again. So as someone trying to pretend to be a villager, you probably want to move your vote to ntn to at least demonstrate the fear you have in today ending the game.

But what you are missing Alan is twofold:

1)that if that were to happen I would be around before lynch in order to move my vote from you to NTN to ensure that he got lynched.
2) That if you moved your vote in such a way, the tiebreaker would still come out with NTN being lynched as oldest held vote.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #414
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

oh...and dola

you have things backwards. i know you howl at the blue corn moon you wolfy man.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:28 PM   #415
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

1)that if that were to happen I would be around before lynch in order to move my vote from you to NTN to ensure that he got lynched.
2) That if you moved your vote in such a way, the tiebreaker would still come out with NTN being lynched as oldest held vote.

Ntn's vote on you came before Hoops's vote for ntn. So tiebreaker right now would be you getting lynched in that scenerio.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:40 PM   #416
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ntn's vote on you came before Hoops's vote for ntn. So tiebreaker right now would be you getting lynched in that scenerio.

oh. i hadn't looked back to see that. regardless...i will be around at deadline to ensure that nothing wolfy goes down, so I'd be able to counteract any vote against me by you two.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #417
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
If you and Alan are on different teams, then it would seem strange for you guys to agree on your choice today.

You really see that as strange? I rather expected it. How many times have we seen wolves attacking other wolves even in as late a stage as this.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #418
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Yesterday:

Quote:
Alan was around to late-switch right before the deadline though, conviently without leaving me any time to followup and switch as well, and then turn around and blame me for it.

Today:

Quote:
oh. i hadn't looked back to see that. regardless...i will be around at deadline to ensure that nothing wolfy goes down, so I'd be able to counteract any vote against me by you two.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #419
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yesterday:

Today:

your point mon frer? (spelling)
Old 05-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #420
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
your point mon frer? (spelling)

You state that I was so devious to last second switch yesterday in a way that I left you absolutely no time to do anything to stop it or combat me. Yet today you state that you aren't worried that I (being the evil wolf that I am) will pull a last second switch to you and end up lynching you (the last uncleared villager) to win the game for us evil wolfs because you will be able to stop me today when you wern't able to yesterday in a similar scenerio.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #421
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You state that I was so devious to last second switch yesterday in a way that I left you absolutely no time to do anything to stop it or combat me. Yet today you state that you aren't worried that I (being the evil wolf that I am) will pull a last second switch to you and end up lynching you (the last uncleared villager) to win the game for us evil wolfs because you will be able to stop me today when you wern't able to yesterday in a similar scenerio.

well yesterday i wasn't on the block, and since i know i'm good.

and FYI...it wouldn't even have to be last-second, because the numbers would be there. i could do it anytime between now and deadline

(and sorry, i'm getting a lil bitchy...RL-drama)
Old 05-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #422
st.cronin
General Manager

If I were around I'd still be posting.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #423
hoopsguy
General Manager

Can we please bring Cronin back?
Old 05-09-2007, 07:08 PM   #424
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Can we please bring Cronin back?

I like this idea.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #425
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

me too!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:57 PM   #426
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I don't know what's up with the silence. But I'd guess it doesn't bode well for me. And that bodes bad for us travelers hoops+kwit.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #427
KWhit
Coordinator

Why does that bode bad for you?
Old 05-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #428
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

oh. Bodes bad for ntn I mean. LOL

pay attention DT! I was still thinking back to earlier today and my ahem...discussions with alan.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #429
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

pay attention DT! I was still thinking back to earlier today and my ahem...discussions with alan.

Well that makes sense, wolf.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:44 PM   #430
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Well that makes sense, wolf.

I am no such wolf
Old 05-09-2007, 08:49 PM   #431
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

sorry I haven't been posting more. I have been involved with the making, proctoring and grading of exams. I am gonig to be very happy when next Wednesday is over.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #432
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

deadline
Old 05-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #433
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well this night most of you are agreed about NTN being the lynching victim. As you surround him, you realize he's not going to go easily, because he's a werewolf! After a struggle though, you manage to subdue him and finish him off with a silver letter opener. Whew, that's one wolf down.

1 AlanT- Daddytorgo 373
1 Daddytorgo- NTNDeacon 383
3 NTNDeacon- hoopsguy 402, Kwhit 403, alanT 404
Old 05-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #434
hoopsguy
General Manager

Will be interesting to see who is picked tonight.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:05 PM   #435
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Once again, if I was the last wolf, I could have won the game tonight and didn't.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:44 AM   #436
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You all wake for breakfast th next day, all 3 of you that is. It seems hoopsguy will not be joining you. He has been ripped to shreads in his bed.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:48 AM   #437
KWhit
Coordinator

So it's up to me.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:49 AM   #438
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

VOTE ALAN T

he's the last wolf. his odd play all game pretty much speaks for itself.

i'm not going to go back and pull out 1000 posts and turn this into a huge thing.

you have to decide for yourself kwhit.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:52 AM   #439
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

the last time i put a ton of energy into a last-day scenario it didn't work out and it frustrated me. and i'm not going that route again.

the case's against both of us have been made. i don't see any need to rehash what I've said about Alan yesterday, and even earlier in the game when his play raised my eyesbrows. and it's 100% clear in my mind now that he is the last wolf, as you have been cleared and there's no conversion mechanism in play here, and I know that I'm a villager, despite what he'll say and the 80,000 word posts he will use to try to argue against him being a wolf.

clearly my vote isn't moving off Alan, and his won't be moving off of me. I ask only that you don't let either of us sway your true convictions.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:52 AM   #440
KWhit
Coordinator

DT, it seems like you made a blunder by saying that our votes for ntndeacon were bad news for you. That suggests that you and ntn are team mates, which I suspected anyway.

Would you please try to explain the following posts:

Quote:
I don't know what's up with the silence. But I'd guess it doesn't bode well for me. And that bodes bad for us travelers hoops+kwit.

Quote:

Old 05-10-2007, 08:59 AM   #441
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
DT, it seems like you made a blunder by saying that our votes for ntndeacon were bad news for you. That suggests that you and ntn are team mates, which I suspected anyway.

Would you please try to explain the following posts:

certainly. i was thinking back to earlier and my "conversations" with alan and i had assumed due to the way that the prior day ended and all that the votes would be on me. i didn't realize at that point that all the votes were on NTN...I have been quite distracted by work and I've only been sleeping like...4 hours a night lately.

It wasn't a blunder of ntn+me being on the same team, it was a blunder of me thinking that the votes were on me (IIRC I hadn't checked the vote-totals when i made that post).
Old 05-10-2007, 09:01 AM   #442
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

same team with NTN? After the way he bailed on me at the end of the last small-game and cost us the win against CR? Yeah right. If Lathum had drawn our straws together I would have asked for a replacement. I'm more than a lil pissed at him right now. He's dead to me.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:12 AM   #443
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
certainly. i was thinking back to earlier and my "conversations" with alan and i had assumed due to the way that the prior day ended and all that the votes would be on me. i didn't realize at that point that all the votes were on NTN...I have been quite distracted by work and I've only been sleeping like...4 hours a night lately.

It wasn't a blunder of ntn+me being on the same team, it was a blunder of me thinking that the votes were on me (IIRC I hadn't checked the vote-totals when i made that post).

My bullshit detector is going off.

Here are a couple of posts from you earlier in the day yesterday. You clearly knew where the votes were.

Quote:

Quote:

Care to explain further?
Old 05-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #444
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
My bullshit detector is going off.

Here are a couple of posts from you earlier in the day yesterday. You clearly knew where the votes were.

Care to explain further?

like i said...i was tired. if you want to lynch me based on that and lose, go ahead. it'll just make me be sure that every game i play as a villager from now on i'll try to get killed early so i don't end up in this aggrivating endgame scenarios.

so i meant to say "bad for ntn" and said "bad for me" instead cuz i got 4 hours of sleep (also like i said in my explanation) because I was exhausted and busy at work and frustrated with other crap. big deal. besides...ntn dying would have nothing to do with being bad for me either way. and particuarly because i'm not on his team.

maybe i'd forgotten over the course of the day where the votes were at at that point. you have no idea how long and just generally "blah" my day was yesterday. maybe i assumed alan would have been working to move you two off of his wolf-buddy onto me.

i honestly don't know why i said that. but it's hardly "bullshit detector" worthy, especially given alan's strange play all game.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #445
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
i honestly don't know why i said that. but it's hardly "bullshit detector" worthy, especially given alan's strange play all game.

If Alan was the other wolf, he could have ended the game last night with a 10:30 vote switch. He did not.

This is a no brainer to me.

Vote DaddyTorgo
Old 05-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #446
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

so what you're saying then is i should have ate alan last night because he was irritating me and it would have been amusing at least to me?

UNVOTE ALAN T

VOTE DADDYTORGO

VOTE NIGHTFALL

gg all
Old 05-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #447
KWhit
Coordinator

Heh.

Nightfall.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #448
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Vote Daddytorgo

vote nightfall

Sure I'll go along with that.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:41 PM   #449
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well the voting today was pretty quiet, it seems that most of you had someone in mind.

Daddytorgo 3

You all soberly decide to string DT up, this time being ready for any shenanigans. When your victim starts transforming into a werewolf you are ready, hitting him over the head and finishing the job. You've killed the second werewolf!

Game Over - Villagers Win!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #450
KWhit
Coordinator

Yes!

Nice game, guys.