Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #901
The Jackal
Coordinator

Sweet result. Would've been sweeter if the Flyers won, but that's alright.

Why have you stayed on the viper every night, SY?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #902
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Well, it turns out I don't really have the time I'd have hoped to get into this now. I'm not sure of my access tomorrow though so I'd better get a vote out now and then, hopefully, get into analysis tomorrow.

Keeping things simple there are only two people who haven't had a vouch, from what I can see. I'm inclined to trust PB given the Path attack on him though, so that leaves me. This is Sonic's first game which might explain a lot of the weird stuff he has been coming out with, but something about him strikes me as not being right. He also lacks a vouch. My last post of today is toŽ...
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #903
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

VOTE SONIC
Old 03-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #904
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Technically, so do you Narcizo. If Pass has only had the bodyguard ability, how will he know which side your on? The only thing I can say is that your going after Path like you did followed by that little incident with Lathum is either pure genius, or exactly what it seems.

Once again people, a vote for me is a vote for a human. Lacking a scan? Easy way out. A lote of my mistakes come down to first game I think.

I'd like to know what this something about him strikes me as not being right stuff is, that Narcizo is speculating about.

There are three people we also don't know what they do too, Narcizo, The Jackal and Mauboy.
The Jackal gains a lot of trust with the armor move, Mauboy has the scan, while Narcizo hasn't given much away at all, just that he was saved by Pass and did say he saw a scan on nfg too.

Anyone who votes for me and sees me lynched will be kicking themselves later. Unless your Cylon of course.

Vote Jehinez.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #905
The Jackal
Coordinator

That's a weird vote, Sonic. Unless we're thinking the truth serum was faked, Heinz isn't a cylon. Now he could be a human that's working with the Cylons, but to me the vote comes down to you, Narc, and Mau, so I'm surprised you have one on Heinz at this point.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #906
The Jackal
Coordinator

Also, I don't think you've answered this yet - why have you stayed on the Viper all the time?
Old 03-30-2008, 05:03 AM   #907
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Unvote Jehinez.

I have nothing in regards to abilities or equipment. The Viper is all I had. No one bothered to ask, so how could I have answered that question?
Old 03-30-2008, 07:21 AM   #908
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
That's a weird vote, Sonic. Unless we're thinking the truth serum was faked, Heinz isn't a cylon. Now he could be a human that's working with the Cylons, but to me the vote comes down to you, Narc, and Mau, so I'm surprised you have one on Heinz at this point.

The first statement is true. There are only two people without vouches (I believe), PB & Sonic (why I'm voting for him). PB gave up Path and was attacked by him which is a pretty solid point in his favour as far as I'm concerned. However if Sonic is a villager then he knows this so he knows that one of the vouches is incorrect or that PB is guilty. (as there is obviously at least one cylon out there). Now that means there's either been a conversion since the vouches were made, there's a cylon that scans as human or PB is a cylon. As far as I can see the only person who [i]can't[/b] be a cylon who scans as human is heinz. I'm more willing to believe that there's a cylon that doesn't scan as such rather than that PB is a cylon at the moment soooo yes, Sonic voting for heinz is bizarre, and not a little suspicious.

However the idea that it's somehow down to me, Sonic or mau is ridiculous. For mau to be cylon he either a) has to be a cylon that scans as human or b) PB has to be a cylon. If PB is a cylon then that negates your own vouch. I think the business with the armour proves that you can't be a cylon that scans as human though, it doesn't clear you if we're to believe PB is a cylon.

As for me? Now I could have tricked Pass into thinking I was human. And then got clap to fake an attack on me? And then gone so hard after Path? Don't see it. I would have to have been converted after day three for this to make any sense. However night three was the only time there has been a successful night kill so I think it's a pretty big stretch to think I was converted night three. I might have been converted night four, but then there's definitely another cylon otherwise we would have won the game.

All these are varying degrees of far-fetchedness. The most logical vote is Sonic.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:49 AM   #909
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Logic is going to fail you here. Unless your a Cylon.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to cast my vote now.

Would Path have attempted to kill PB if he was a Cylon?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #910
The Jackal
Coordinator

When did PB clear mau?

There's a possibility that path and PB coordinated the attack since it did happen very quickly after I gave PB the body armor. I suppose it's possible the seer could've been converted.

I'm curious to know what Heinz' conditional vote is, or if that's even going to be allowed.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #911
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
I scanned Mauboy and it came back human, a Colonial Officer (this is similar to my scan results on Pass which just said Colonial Warrior). That narrows my choice to two.

Answered my own question, sorry Mau.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #912
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
I have nothing in regards to abilities or equipment. The Viper is all I had. No one bothered to ask, so how could I have answered that question?

I asked a couple of times, but that's not the point. I don't have much as far as an ability and you saw what happened to my equipment, but I've been moving around trying to get clues to Earth, even though the #1 target is the remaining cylon(s). Why did you feel it prudent to not move around at all? Have you done anything at all on the Viper since the night we got the commendation?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #913
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

[i][/b] madness stikes.

Ok Sonic, you want specifics about what seems odd?

1) You're hanging out in the viper all the time. Why aren't you searching for clues elsewhere?
2) Wanting to know if "there was anyone else on the Galatica" whenever it was, a couple of days ago.
3) The whole business about there being cylon-humanoids with uncertain victory conditions. What the hell was that all about? I wrote it off at the time but I find it pretty interesting now. In fact, very interesting.
4) Just now you seem to be more interested in defending PB than yourself.

You know, that sort of thing.

I'm not going to be around much more but I must say I'm surprised/disappointed at the lack of discussion going on here. I've seen everyone bar heinz has been in the thread at some stage and yet there has been no further information or, well, anything yet. I have a horrible suspicion that there is going to be a lot of activity around the deadline (when I won't be here) and I must say that if that turns out to be the case then this thing is not anywhere as close to being over as I thought.

Jackal/nfg (or in fact anyone who is going to be around over the next hour or so). want to ask me anything more before I call it quits?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #914
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Im leaving in a bit too. I have no questions. I almost feel like im back at square one without knowing who to trust. If PB is human then I have alot I can trust but if he isnt then I dont. I almsot want to kill PB to see what was true and what was false. Today, I stick with sonic. The reason being, because he obviously made a pretty strong post about me lying and being Cyclon and then retracted it the second I refuted.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #915
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well Narc, you want to make the case for yourself on why you aren't a cylon again? Just to have all the info updated. You're the one that cleared nfg, right? Have you been able to clear anyone else or was it just a one time thing that isn't your main ability?

NFG at this point I don't really have anything to ask you. Your role should be a human role, though it'd be interesting if the cylons managed to infiltrate such a high position (which I wouldn't doubt), or if there's been a conversion.

Basically, it's hard not to have suspicion on everyone, but there are people that need to be taken care of first. I'd hestitate killing PB right now. I'd say there are at most two cylons left? So they may be able to engineer some shenanigans at the deadline, especially with people missing on a sunday night. I should be around though.

For now:

Vote Sonic Youth
Old 03-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #916
The Jackal
Coordinator

Anyone have a vote count? Or I can just wait until Render checks.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #917
The Jackal
Coordinator

The more I think about it, the more worried I am about the timing of that attack on PB. At first I thought it was a stroke of luck.. but how often can we really believe that things were left to luck? I still don't think I'll be voting for PB today because even if he did get converted, it's more important to find the original cylon.

You still need to answer about why you've stayed on the Viper every night, SY.

And mau, are you going to be around at all today? If PB is cylon then you're probably the other one. If not, then who are you looking at?
Old 03-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #918
The Jackal
Coordinator

And Render when you come around, is Heinz going to have a vote today or is that null and void?
Old 03-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #919
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Well Narc, you want to make the case for yourself on why you aren't a cylon again? Just to have all the info updated. You're the one that cleared nfg, right? Have you been able to clear anyone else or was it just a one time thing that isn't your main ability?

Fair enough.

1) I started the run on clap on day one. Hardly conclusive I'll grant you but I could just have easily left my vote on you Jackal. Admittedly this could be a calculated ploy to buy trust so it's not really much to go on.
2) Pass vouched for me (and stuck his neck out to defend me so he must have been convinced). Later he stated that he saw clap trying to kill me and then clap self-destructed on him and Pass came up good.
3) I tried very hard to get Path lynched day three.

I missed the st.cronin lynch last night because I was in bed when it mattered. I'll admit I was more suspicious of heinz so in a way I'm happy I was in bed.

Yes I did get information that said nfg was 100% human and it was a one-off piece of information. For what it's worth this was on day one. I sat on it for a while because I was worried the cylons would think I was a seer and try to kill me. I'm afraid I didn't leave a cunning clue like PB did about his scans.

If people start coming up with sudden reveals of information later on today I would advise the villagers to think very carefully about accepting these reveals. Hope we get the win tonight. Bye everyone.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #920
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I've gone back and forth all weekend. I've held back because I don't want people following my vote because I'm not sure where to go. So again, just in case I don't make it through the night actions, here is where I'm at:

JEHeinz and Sonic are where I'm looking. I hate voting for somebody that isn't around. It's different than a day one when someone doesn't check in. Heinz has played a solid, although suspicious, game. But we have no idea what he may have learned/found in our last night action. Sonic's play has been similar to Heinz's and he's been around this weekend to talk about it.

After that, I'm on Narcizo and nfg. Both have some minor clearances and actions that have benefitted the human team.

Jackal and mauboy currently have my trust from scans. Jackal gave me the armor as well which makes me think that he has not been converted and mauboy's scan was very recent, so I don't think there's been time for a conversion.

That being said, with me on and off between now and the deadline, I'm putting in a vote:

vote Sonic Youth

Know that I still may change this, I'm looking a bit for reactions here and I may not stay with this if it stays runaway.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #921
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE COUNT as of 920

Sonic Youth (4)- nfg (888), narcizo (903), Jackal (915), PurdueBrad (920)

Still to vote- Sonic Youth, mauboy, JEHeinz
Old 03-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #922
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'm curious to see if there is any vote movement since Sonic Youth has a majority. That may show how many cylons there are IF SY turns out to be one.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #923
The Jackal
Coordinator

Unvote Sonic Youth

Vote Narcizo

This isn't necessarily a statement that I don't believe Narc, but I am not at all sanguine with a run on SY at this point. There needs to be some discussion. But now we're missing Narc, NFG, and Heinz, so.. Mau?

Old 03-30-2008, 02:26 PM   #924
The Jackal
Coordinator

Actually, I feel better with this vote:

Unvote Narcizo

Vote Mau

With this vote I'd either be going off the idea that Mau may always scan as not a cylon, or that PB was converted within the past two days. I feel better about that because my feelings about Narc aren't strong.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #925
The Jackal
Coordinator

Man this website is pissing me off right now.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #926
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
[i][/b] madness stikes.
See, I'm the only one to do it.

Quote:
1) You're hanging out in the viper all the time. Why aren't you searching for clues elsewhere?
I stated why. Not having any ability, I used the Viper as that. I probably stayed a night too long, but then I wouldn't have seen Jehinez and Admiral Adama walk in just before I took off for the nightI do say that I probably stayed there a day to long. And it has been on my mind. I can't change that history now can I?

Quote:
2) Wanting to know if "there was anyone else on the Galatica" whenever it was, a couple of days ago.
That was because I was confused where the Viper docked, leaving me unsure of the information I received due to assuing that was my location after. It was all to do with nfg and knowing his Characters name, but just making sure that no one else was there. It turned out it was nfg.

Quote:
3) The whole business about there being cylon-humanoids with uncertain victory conditions. What the hell was that all about? I wrote it off at the time but I find it pretty interesting now. In fact, very interesting.
Why did you write it off? It's in the show. In fact some of these characters actually let a human go if I recall correctly, Kara I think it was. Why were you so quick to say I shouldn't get hung up on it then?
Quote:
4) Just now you seem to be more interested in defending PB than yourself.
I now find this suspicious. Like I find your sumation suspicious. Why not cast out all the information we know and add to it?
Old 03-30-2008, 05:45 PM   #927
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Where are you guys going with why Sonic Youth has been on the Viper all the time? Am I missing something? Other than possible night kills, does it matter where people are?

Also, I haven't noticed Sonic defending me. If so and I missed it, thanks. Narcizo, just know, that there is a very good chance that you'll be my next scan, unless I check for a conversion. I was going to go Heinz, but you're really starting to ping my radar.

Sonic, if I don't switch votes and I'm wrong about you, I'm sorry. I've got company coming because (embarrassed) we're going to watch Wrestlemania. So I may/may not be back before deadline. My scan will get put in shortly...
Old 03-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #928
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE COUNT as of 928

Sonic Youth (4)- nfg (888), narcizo (903), PurdueBrad (920)

Mauboy (1)- Jackal (924)

Still to vote- Sonic Youth, mauboy, JEHeinz
Old 03-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #929
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, this won't accomplish much if SY is a human. I guess it's a good thing the cylons can't win with an even advantage, but who's to say they aren't close to finding earth. This sunday deadline isn't working well for us, I guess.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #930
RendeR
Coordinator

I will be late with the write up, dealing with obnoxious children tonight. Should be up fairly soon, just not quite as immediate as most days.

The vote count looks to be 3-1 not 4-1, but if someone wants to double check that for me it will make things go faser.

Thanks and see you in a bit!!
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:45 PM   #931
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

You were warned.

Vote Narcizo.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #932
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Where are you guys going with why Sonic Youth has been on the Viper all the time? Am I missing something? Other than possible night kills, does it matter where people are?

Also, I haven't noticed Sonic defending me. If so and I missed it, thanks. Narcizo, just know, that there is a very good chance that you'll be my next scan, unless I check for a conversion. I was going to go Heinz, but you're really starting to ping my radar.

Sonic, if I don't switch votes and I'm wrong about you, I'm sorry. I've got company coming because (embarrassed) we're going to watch Wrestlemania. So I may/may not be back before deadline. My scan will get put in shortly...
Your wrong.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. There's a girl who loves the wrestling, even going to see it live. She even has one of the characters dolls(or whatever they're called). To look at her, you'd not think she is, but she is. Here knowledge is detailed too.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #933
RendeR
Coordinator

Deadline was an hour ago, writeup coming
Old 03-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #934
RendeR
Coordinator

Final Vote Count:

Sonic Youth (3)- nfg (888), narcizo (903), PurdueBrad (920)

Mauboy (2)- Jackal (924), jeheinz(proxy)

Narcizo (1) - Sonic Youth(931)

Sonic Youth is brought into the lab, he resigns himself to his fate. Offering his arm to the needle without fight. "I WARNED YOU" he curses as the drugs take effect.

Sonic Youth, Anders, the superstar triad player, and a HUMAN, is dead.

Shortly after this a news bulliten warning people to stay in their quarters unless absolutely necessary crosses the airwaves.

Another body is found this night. Its head literally ripped from its shoulders.

JeHeinz, a HUMAN and a fanatic loyal to the CYLONS is dead!

PM's going out...
Old 03-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #935
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, damn.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #936
RendeR
Coordinator

Ok, PM's that had anything useful in them are out, if you didn't get one either you didn't send me a PM or you simply moved/stayed where you were and didn't have anything happen to you =)

Day 6 has begun
Old 03-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #937
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'll admit to using a night-kill on Heinz as it was part of my conditional orders. I scanned Heinz and if he came up as cylon, I had the ability to attack thanks to a weapon I found. I know he's human but that answers the question about people I scan, even if they're human, they come up as bad guys.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #938
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

And yes, it was a big risk but frankly, and this may sound arrogant, after catching Path and helping lead the charge on Cronin, I felt a bit entitled to take a chance. Had I been wrong, I will honestly say that I would've admitted my mistake as well.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #939
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

My one big mistake here may be that Heinz at least counted towards human numbers and for that I am regretting this a bit but I still can't imagine us being outnumbered.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #940
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

No excuse for not voting today, I'm sorry guys. I just completely forgot.

My vote would've gone for Heinz probably but sheesh, that would've sucked if I got the boot. It didn't matter in the end considering if it was me, the same result would've happened, a human, dead.

My apologies again, players.

I work again tomorrow but I should be able to sneak a peak here and there and submit an actual vote.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #941
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Probably my last post for the night and I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon but I've been thinking about the JEHeinz role. I'm thinking that this may serverely cripple the cylon(s) ability to pull off a conversion. I'm assuming, although we won't know until after the game, that the Heinz role is something similar to the dark human or cultist role that he was the one person that the baddies could convert. This actually could be a big win. I'm throwing an odd vote out there intentionally. Know that this vote isn't likely to stick but I was thrown by his desire to sacrifice me earlier when I think I've proved myself again and again, including now killing a cylon loyalist.

vote nfg22
Old 03-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #942
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
I almsot want to kill PB to see what was true and what was false.

NFG, I know my vote is currently on you but, as I said, I'm not sure I want to leave it there. I'm probably taking this quote overly personal, particularly since I feel like a pretty valuable villager here, but can you explain a bit more? And I know this was made prior to me taking out Heinz as well so that may effect this as well. Anyway, as I ramble, if you really think it is valuable to sacrifice me, then I guess I want to know why. Every scan I've had and every action I've done has been for the good of the humans.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #943
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Also, before I check out finally, here is my current COT:

Jackal still there even though it has been some time since the scan he gave me the armor as well. Mauboy1 as he came up human and now, after seeing the Heinz scan, I know it would show his loyalty if something than other than for us.

That leaves two of you: Narcizo and nfg. Narcizo cleared nfg from the medical scan but the fact that one of the two of you (at least) has to be a cylon does not look good either way. I'm currently on nfg and want to hear an explanation for the quote I posted but could see going either way here.

Anyone else? I think it is pretty cut and dry that we're down to two and it's a coin toss. The other will obviously be scanned at night if it isn't endgame and then it would be over.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #944
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

OK this might be alot to digest. First off. I am pretty sure PB is bad. Second, I know there are two cyclons left. I have chosen to detonate the bomb in a certain place. I was told they were both there.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 PM   #945
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Just to clarify more because I need to. I was given an anonymous note that there are at least two cyclons left. It said two were on Kobol and that I couldnt do anything without being harmed but to do what I could. I am doing what I can.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #946
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

It may seem brash or bad to do something so quick but I want to kill before they kill. They might have a weapon or something. By the way, PB it was pretty dumb to kill heinz without telling us.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:53 PM   #947
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
It may seem brash or bad to do something so quick but I want to kill before they kill. They might have a weapon or something. By the way, PB it was pretty dumb to kill heinz without telling us.

As I said, it was conditional upon his scan. I'm pretty sure that wasn't dumb given his scan.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #948
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

what was his scan?
Old 03-30-2008, 10:56 PM   #949
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Furthermore, I would really like to hear how you think I'm bad now? I just killed a cylon conspirator?!? If you've got a bomb, use it and take out the cylon(s).

NFG, did I read what you said right, you have to sacrifice yourself to do so?
Old 03-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #950
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

sorry...seriously. I am tired. I read wrong. I just read he was a human, I didnt see that he was a cyclon conspiritor...