Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #51
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I think until I am proven wrong we should assume there is only going to be 1 night kill and only 1 person lynched today. I could be very wrong, but I just can't see a way that the village kills of 4 at random today and then the wolves get to knock off 4 more tonight. That would make a short game.

That said we have 4 in this thread. Odds are the other threads have 4 each. That means if we go unanimous we can almost assure that the day kill is from this thread.

We can go one of two ways. We can bandwagon someone and they will almost assuredly be the lynch. Or we can spread the vote and hope someone slipped up elsewhere. The only thing I have seen that could possibly be a slip up was DV's option #2. I'm not sure that is enough to damn him here though.

dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #52
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That said we have 4 in this thread.

We have 5
Old 09-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #53
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Quote:
That said we have 4 in this thread. Odds are the other threads have 4 each. That means if we go unanimous we can almost assure that the day kill is from this thread.

We can go one of two ways. We can bandwagon someone and they will almost assuredly be the lynch. Or we can spread the vote and hope someone slipped up elsewhere. The only thing I have seen that could possibly be a slip up was DV's option #2. I'm not sure that is enough to damn him here though.

I was thinking about both of those options as well, but I am not sure what we learn by railroading someone or by deciding to spread our votes. I would like to see the votes fall where they may.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #54
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote DV

Based entirely off of his "option #2." It isn't much to go by. Hell, it could have been him just thinking outloud but the only other thing I have seen in thread that has raised my eyebrows was dzilla throwing out a random vote. And that is pretty much the D1 status quo.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #55
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

It is just really hard with just 5 people. Not sure I have ever played in a D1 with just 5 people. Crazy hard, nothing to go by, pretty much any vote is just grasping at straws.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #56
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

seriously, voting sucks with 5 people lol.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #57
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Crimson,

if we choos to investigate the yard or road does that mean we'll be in that location on day 2?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #58
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Crimson,

if we choos to investigate the yard or road does that mean we'll be in that location on day 2?

Yes
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #59
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

Yes
As a group or as individuals?
Old 09-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #60
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
As a group or as individuals?

As a group, every individual who decides to investigate a location will be there the next day.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #61
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

wait, so we all move as a group?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #62
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
wait, so we all move as a group?

Now you have confused me. I was merely saying that if 4 people decide to investigate somewhere that all 4 of them will end up there the next day. No clue if they do so together or individually, but nonetheless they will all be there.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #63
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Hoopsguy is here. Maybe he can clear this up.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #64
hoopsguy
General Manager

Haven't seen the movie, so I'm the wrong guy to ask about this game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #65
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Now you have confused me. I was merely saying that if 4 people decide to investigate somewhere that all 4 of them will end up there the next day. No clue if they do so together or individually, but nonetheless they will all be there.

Oh ok, gotcha. that's what i originally thought, just wasnt sure.

Investigate Yard

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #66
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Where did hoopsguy come from? I didn't think he was in our group.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #67
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
As a group, every individual who decides to investigate a location will be there the next day.

I suppose pieces of you could end up in different places if things go bad for you. Each person is making a separate INVESTIGATE entry, so each person will end up where they investigate. You are not glued together.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #68
dzilla77
High School Varsity

So investigate is not a vote thing - its just saying what area we go to next, with or without the rest of the current group depending on how they vote.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #69
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Just so you guys don't think I am any denser that you already do - I was posting when CF did. :-)
Old 09-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #70
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

So what are we thinking for voting? I'm thinking no lynch or tie.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #71
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Uninvestigate Yard

Investigate Woods

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #72
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

a tie sounds alright so early.

It's just really against my nature to do a tie though lol

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #73
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'd like to see what happens with each night to be honest - I want to know how many people die, hopefully we'll get a write-up of some sort if people do die. Perhaps we won't find out until we end up in that thread and we'll be left in the dark til everyone ends up in the same spot.

NOw I'm just rambling... I think with all that said, I'm going to go no lynch tonight.. if we could all go into the same area tomorrow, we'll get whoever else is going to the yard and we can have a bigger pool of thinkers tomorrow.

I'm off to dinner but should be available before deadline still..

vote no lynch
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #74
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

I'll be back to vote right before deadline.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #75
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote No Lynch

Seems like a good way to go on day 1 with so few people

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #76
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

VOTE NO LYNCH

I agree with seeing how things work before starting a possible blood bath. I was leaning this vote for that reason. I'll check right at deadline to see if something strange happened and I need to change my vote.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #77
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
Where did hoopsguy come from? I didn't think he was in our group.

Not in this one, just reading along. Sorry for the disruption.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #78
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Hoops there he is! Hoops there he is!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #79
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

DV dies and is out of the next 3 games for that one. :P
Old 09-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #80
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

INVESTIGATES:
Woods - DV, Dubb
Yard - mauboy, dzilla77, CommoSoldier

mauboy - dzilla77 (49)
DV - dubb (54)
no lynch - mauboy (73), dv (75), Commo_soldier (76)
Old 09-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #81
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

A true Sith never dies!!!!!!!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 09-14-2011, 07:55 PM   #82
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not going to change my vote. My stance has always been to vote out the Deadites. Even with little and/or next to nothing to go on I'm leaving my vote on the one person who made the most suspicious play of the day IMO.

I have never played in a game where the best play was a no lynch. If it turns out to be the case this time it would be the first, and I've been playing nearly since the beginning.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #83
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

DEAD-line
Old 09-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #84
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You growl at each other and have staring contests hoping each other will blink and in the end majority rules that you are cool with each other. You gives each other a nod, then continue to look around. mauboy, dzilla77, CommoSoldier continue down the trail to the yard. DV, Dubb leave the trail and head off into the woods. The wind whistles through the trees mocking your decisions, laughing at you.

[Do Not Post in other threads yet. Investigation results and new thread assignments will come later tonight. I have to run out for a bit. In the meantime you may continue to use this thread. If you have night actions you may submit them now.]
Old 09-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #85
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The wind whistles through the trees mocking your decisions, laughing at you.

Yea, figured.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #86
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Through the trees you see something...no nothing is there, but there IS somehint there. It is rushing....rushing quite fastIt flies aruond and around. Wait...nothing is there.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #87
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

A deep voice whispers...

Kanda...Es-trata...Ta-toon...Hazan
Old 09-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #88
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

sobar...Ear-Grets, Gat,
Old 09-14-2011, 11:40 PM   #89
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

...Nos-feratos...Amantos...Kanda!
Old 09-15-2011, 02:03 AM   #90
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney arrives from one direction and Zinto from the other. They somewhat surprise each other on the trail.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #91
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You are overwhelmed and bowled over by an incredible force which breaks through the trees overhead and zooms off. Across from you, you see faces appear. Some you have seen before. They are in locations around here. You dislike this. You want to vote one of them out. You think there is something bad going on. Very very bad. The darkness increases.

Vote for anyone in the game.
You may still investigate.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:40 AM   #92
Zinto
College Starter

Hey McKerney!
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:50 AM   #93
Zinto
College Starter

I am pretty sure NTN was not lynched as a result of him being the leading vote getter he just ran away so I am not sure how the voting works.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:44 AM   #94
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Hey McKerney!

Hello!
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #95
Zinto
College Starter

So I am not sure what we should do today, if we do decide to vote for someone in the game we might as well put our votes together even though we will be voting blind.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #96
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
So I am not sure what we should do today, if we do decide to vote for someone in the game we might as well put our votes together even though we will be voting blind.

I was thinking of something along those lines. Yesterday in the yard we were only allowed to vote for someone in the same thread. Bholly, J23 and I each put one vote on each other and it seemed like we all survived, so it seems to be highest vote getter in all threads in the one who gets killed.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #97
Zinto
College Starter

Do you have any preference in who we vote for? No one in my thread pinged me really so I don't really know who to pick.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #98
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Note the new rule 7. Do not direct quote anyone from another thread or PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #99
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Do you have any preference in who we vote for? No one in my thread pinged me really so I don't really know who to pick.

I've got no real clue on where to go with this vote either.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #100
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Note the new rule 7. Do not direct quote anyone from another thread or PM.

Sorry Crimson