Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-23-2021, 06:14 AM   #1
Grandcoeur
n00b

Capped stadium attendance

Hi

My stadium attendance seems to be capped at more or less 10%. My team is dead last in league attendance and this is a trend that has been the case since I created my single player league (30 years of history). For instance last year the attendance in my stadium was 4500 out of a capacity of 53k. The second-to-last team is sitting at 30% attendance.

In terms of tickets prices I fall in the middle of the pack (17 out of 32). I usually let the IA handle the prices and I never had problems except this time I just got fired (the year I reached the conference championship for the second time in team history! *facepalm*).

Also there is a weird bug where I can't make stadium renovation plans ever. The current year in league history is 1983 and on the ticket prices and stadium information page it says "plan to move team to Las Vegas in 2020 has been accepted".

How can I increase my stadium attendance ?

Grandcoeur

Grandcoeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:24 AM   #2
QuikSand
lolzcat

My best guess is you're out of luck, as a function of some combination of the league setup choices and something embedded in the game startup. Not what you want to hear, but I fear that might be that.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:57 PM   #3
Grandcoeur
n00b

Ha, too bad. Thanks anyways
Old 04-26-2021, 06:57 AM   #4
tzach
High School JV

looks like a bug -- how do you have 1983 as league year?
tzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:23 AM   #5
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

You can start in any year if you create your own player file, which is what I assume happened here. As Quik mentions, it's probably something with the game startup. If starting in a year other than one of the in-game options, one should probably equalize cities.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:30 PM   #6
Ronmun29
n00b

I had the same issue...you chose the Raiders...for some reason their 2020 move to Vegas is hard coded...the way around it is this...
Start new league ( I too used that 83 start)
I to used the 83 start...the glory years.

When you begin, under the new game options at the start, choose the option for level economic playing field...this undoes that hard coded 2020 move to Vegas and allows your team performance on field to determine attendance. Without that, those fickle Raider fans punish you for 40 years for that future move lol
Ronmun29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:48 PM   #7
Grandcoeur
n00b

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I will create a brand new league and start it again in 1953 with the level economic playing field now. Thanks for the help.

Grandcoeur