Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-11-2006, 09:20 PM   #251
Blade6119
Coordinator

Its not me fouts, sorry...we both got mislead
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:28 AM   #252
SnDvls
Pro Starter

You go to be knowing that one of you will not be around in the morning. As the night passes it seems like a quiet night, too quiet. You wait until the sun rises to come out and notice Fouts is missing a quick search of his room shows drag marks into the forest there you find Fouts body killed by the werewolf. You quickly check his room to find out he was the local comedian, Michael Marvosh, even his jokes could stop 'em dead.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:33 AM   #253
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Since Blade is going to vote Ntndeacon and vise versa I'll determine this now give me a bit to do the final conclusion and write up.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:54 AM   #254
SnDvls
Pro Starter

You know it all comes down to today with only one werewolf left. Ntndeacon accuses Blade6119 saying it was he who had been doing all the killing. Blade6119 in turn accuses Ntndeacon of being the lone werewolf left who took out Fouts. They decide that there is only one way to settle this…with a good old fashioned game of rock/paper/scissors. They approach each other with caution one fist clinched atop the palm of their other hand. The two stare a cold look into each other’s eyes and they both begin to shake their fists and count to three. One….the sweat begins to drop from Blade6119’s head. Two…..Ntndeacon bends his brow with a scolding look at his opponent. Three…..the both throw down….ROCK!!!! We must have a lynching today time to do it again. As the two get closer they begin the count. One, two, three….Blade6119 again throws down rock…no wait its scissors at the last moment before it hits his open palm!! Ntndeacon was going at him with paper!!! It’s over, Ntndeacon agrees to the plan to be lynched, but just as Blade6119 is stringing him up Ntndeacon’s body begins to shake, veins are bulging out of his forehead…he’s the last werewolf. Blade6119 quickly grabs for his butcher’s knife and throws it at Ntndeacon’s forehead splitting him wide open. Ntndeacon falls to the ground dead all those years of hunting have finally paid off you landed the biggest game you could. The town of Westchestertonfieldville is finally free of it’s werewolf problem….too bad there is no one around to run the town now.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:56 AM   #255
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

lol
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:03 AM   #256
SnDvls
Pro Starter

full roles

Fouts Villager Hans Von Strutenberger
Tyrith Villager Frank Maddera
Blade6119 Villager James Gratter
Jonathan Ezarik Alpha Henry Schmidt
ntndeacon Villager Richard Glover
Barkeep49 Seer Lawrence Brown
Lathum Villager Gerald Dupree
Fouts Villager Michael Marvosh
Blade6119 Villager Jerry Gabel
Jonathan Ezarik Villager Keith Burkey
Lathum Gamma Dennis Zook
Barkeep49 Delta Clyde Sparrow
ntndeacon Beta Samuel Rodriguez
Tyrith Villager Tom Gabey

*You are Hans Von Strutenberger, a tourist visiting the town, but you have gotten your self stuck in the middle of this werewolf mess. (Villager)

*You are Frank Maddera, the local bank manager. You don’t really know what is going on, but you do know you don’t want to be out locking up the bank at night. (Villager)

*You are James Gratter, you are the local butcher and an avid outdoorsmen. You believe that if you ran into a werewolf you could take them, we all know the truth to that though. (Villager)

*Your name is Henry Schmidt. The locksmith of the town, by day…Alpha Werewolf by night. Each night you have 3 options you must PM me 1 of them.

You are the top Werewolf you override all others.

Kill (player name) – you kill that player
Pass – you allow a lower werewolf to make a kill decision (if one was submitted)
No Kill – you order no kill at all from you or any other werewolf
(Werewolf)

*Richard Glover is your name, making bread is your game. (ha ha I know bad joke ) You are a baker. You can try and fight off the werewolves with garlic bread, but it won’t do you any good. (Villager)

*You are Lawrence Brown, you write for the town paper, you also have a little insight on others in the town. You can choose to spy on one person each night, but be aware that not everyone is whom they seem.

You should PM each night a players name to find out what they are. (Seer)

*You are Gerald Dupree, you are a retired police officer, but nothing more. You’ve become slow to the draw and not very handy with a night stick anymore so you are pretty easy pickings for a werewolf. (Villager)

*You are now Michael Marvosh, you’ve been hiding in the background trying not to be noticed until now. You are a comedian by trade, which unless you can get the werewolves to die with laughter you might be wolf bait. (Villager)

*You are now Jerry Gabel, the local fireman. Werewolves aren’t afraid of water so you aren’t much of a fight for them if attacked, but you can clean up the blood if someone else is killed.  (Villager)

*You are now Keith Burkey, the apprentice locksmith (I though it was only fitting). Picking locks might help you get into a house, but it won’t do anything to a werewolf. (Villager)

*You are now Dennis Zook, a dentist by day….Gamma Werewolf by night. You stayed out of sight for a while, but are now “helping” out the town in their fight. Each night you have 3 options you must PM me 1 of them.

You are the 2nd from the bottom Werewolf you override only one other werewolf.

Kill (player name) – you kill that player if no higher Werewolf has submitted a name or you are not overridden by a higher up Werewolf.
Pass – you allow a lower werewolf to make a kill decision (if one was submitted)
No Kill – you order no kill at all from you or any lower werewolf. This is overridden by a higher up Werewolf kill decision.
(Werewolf)

*You are now Clyde Sparrow, the local town drunk, but by night you are the Delta Werewolf, the lowest ranking werewolf there is. You stayed in the alleys getting drunk for a while, but have now stumbled into the mess in town. Each night you have 2 options you must PM me 1 of them.

You are the bottom Werewolf you override no other werewolves.

Kill (player name) – you kill that player if no higher Werewolf has submitted a name or you are not overridden by a higher up Werewolf.
No Kill – you order no kill from you. This is overridden by a higher up Werewolf kill decision.

The higher werewolves also have the Pass option where they can allow a lower werewolf to make a kill decision. (Werewolf)

*You are now Samuel Rodriguez, you are the local bartender, but you are also the Beta Werewolf. You kept the tavern doors locked for a while, but now feel it’s safe to venture out. Each night you have 3 options you must PM me 1 of them.

You are the 2nd from the top Werewolf you override all others, but one.

No Kill – you order no kill at all from you or any other werewolf unless overridden by a higher up werewolf.
(Werewolf)

*You are now Tom Gabey, you really don’t have a job except getting into other people’s business and being a snoop. You have kept yourself on the down low up until now. (Villager)

Last edited by SnDvls : 12-12-2006 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #257
SnDvls
Pro Starter

GM thoughts and PMs

*after lynching your seer on day 1 and thus bringing in a second wolf I though this one could be over quickly. However, the blind wolf played a big part in this game too.

*night one Jonathan sent in to kill Tyrith, Barkeep sent in to kill Blade. Kill goes to Jonathan (Alpha wolf)

*night two we see a third wolf brought in after ntn was day lynched.

*night two Jonathan - kill Barkeep, Ntn - pass to lower wolf, Barkeep - kill Blade. The villagers get their first break as the wolves take out one of their own.

*night three the wolves get their final wolf added after Lathum was day lynched.

*night three Jonathan - pass to lower wolf, ntn- kill Lathum, Lathum - kill tyrith. The wolves again help out the villagers and take out one of their own and Jonathan gains confirmation about a second wolf for the first time, since he has a 2nd life still it could be very valuable.

*night four after Jonathan is lynched Ntn is all alone now and he knows it as does everyone else and he knows that Jonathan might use the info about passing too.

*night four Ntn - no kill

*night five Ntn - kill Jonathan, this had to happen to prevent the flow of info

*night six ntn- kill Fouts, again a must kill here and then it was up to fate.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:17 AM   #258
SnDvls
Pro Starter

as this was only my second game GMing I'd appriciate thoughts and feedback.

What did you like/no like?
What could have made it better?

thanks
Old 12-12-2006, 10:28 AM   #259
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

It was a fun game SnDvls. I liked the idea of having to change sides. I was annoyed that Jonathan was able to share the info he learned as a werewolf. But that may be only because I had to change my strategy because of it.

In terms of what could have been better, I would have liked a policy on ties to have been stated prior to the game start. I wondered if we had had a tie earlier would it come down to a game of rock paper scissors.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:40 AM   #260
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I got double whammied pretty early but otherwise enjoyed the game. I feel good that I recognized as a villager. If only my own side hadn't taken me out -- twice.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #261
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I was surprised I didn't die on the night I was lynched. I was expecting it, and that's why I didn't say anything about the last wolf already being in play. I wasn't sure if it was fair to give out that information right after I died. But since I wasn't killed, I felt like it was fair game.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #262
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Did Blade ever die? I was convinced that he was one of the wolves at the beginning of the game.

I also thought that when we took out the seer, it was going to be pretty easy for the wolves. Until we started killing each other. I should have realized that when Barkeep came back as a wolf, that meant that I was the only one to start the game as a wolf.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:47 AM   #263
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I had actually forgotten that that was a possibility Jon. I was hoping to have Bade and Fouts first guys picked off on lynch so that they could get to the wolf. That was why I did not Lynch anyone that night.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #264
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I still think Tyrith was a wolf. Since no one night killed that one night!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #265
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I enjoyed this game, but there is one little complaint I have. As a wolf, I felt like I had to go after those that had already died, since we were voting against the original seven (knowing that there was at least one wolf in that group). I couldn't take out the originals because it would mean an earlier lynch for me. Of course, I could have thrust this problem upon myself by believing that two wolves had started the game. Maybe it would have been better if there had been fewer wolves? I don't know.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #266
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Blade never died and yes it just so happened that only one wolf started in play.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:55 AM   #267
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I enjoyed this game, but there is one little complaint I have. As a wolf, I felt like I had to go after those that had already died, since we were voting against the original seven (knowing that there was at least one wolf in that group). I couldn't take out the originals because it would mean an earlier lynch for me. Of course, I could have thrust this problem upon myself by believing that two wolves had started the game. Maybe it would have been better if there had been fewer wolves? I don't know.

because you thought there were 2 to start it probally hurt you as anyone could have been a wolf at any point..BK went from seer to wolf, most trusted in many games to least. You really needed to see it as 14 players with a max of 7 voting at a time.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:29 PM   #268
Blade6119
Coordinator

So being the butcher and an avid outdoorsman finally paid off!!

Good game everyone...i played rather poorly, but we won. Congrats village
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:47 PM   #269
Fouts
College Starter

Congrats villagers on the die roll. When Jonathan said the wolf was alive, I was sure it was blade. We should have known NTN's absence was because he was the wolf.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:51 PM   #270
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Congrats villagers on the die roll. When Jonathan said the wolf was alive, I was sure it was blade. We should have known NTN's absence was because he was the wolf.

Actually it wasn't. My absence yesterday was due to working on checking out for the semester. Turning in grades and all that. I did the no kill because I wanted folks to think that either yours or Blades second roles had the wolf