Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-07-2004, 12:32 AM   #1
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Thunderdome - Two Men Enter! One Man Leaves!

Welcome to Thunderdome!

TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES! TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES!

How decadent! I will be your host for Thunderdome. How did I get to be where I am today? I started in the same spot you are right now. A fighter. A warrior. A slave. I did my time ladies and gentlemen. I fought in Thunderdome. My spilt blood amused you all, but not as much as the blood of my opponents. I am Raven Hawk of House Corax! I have defeated untold opponents in ring. I have risen to fame and I have won my freedom. How did I do it, you ask? I won my tenth match in Thunderdome. With the money I received from that match, I opened House Corax, the newest power in Thunderdome! You can build your own house, too. But, it may cost you your lives . . . You have two options, maggots. You can work in the salt mines for your entire lives, or you can take your chance at Thunderdome and your freedome. What will it be? Think long and hard before you enter the ring, maggots. You wager your life for your freedom. Ten wins. That's all it takes. Ten wins and you can open your own stable of slave fighters. Are you willing to risk it?

On with the show!

The inaugural match of Thunderdome pits House Corax against The House of Four Fingers!

Calaleus of House Corax has challenged Myrdrimor of The House of Four Fingers to Thunderdome!

Thunderdome will contain the following weapons for the match: A length of rope, chains, an axe, and a chainsaw!

Men! Are you ready to die for your freedom?

BEGIN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight Card - Week 10:

Undercard 4($12,000): Tony Harding (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Erin Flamebeard (Rank 1, The House of Four Fingers)
Undercard 3($12,000): Pilot the Wretched (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. King IV (Rank 1, House Corax)
Undercard 2($18,000): Hakim Warrick (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. The Black Stallion (Rank 2, Pain Unlimited)
Undercard 1($25,000): Schizophrenic (Rank 2, House Corax) vs. Parvus Caesar (Rank 3, Pain Unlimited)
Main Event($60,000): The Chief (Rank 3, Pain Unlimited) vs. Little Jeebie Dee (Rank 5, Malice Unchained)

Current Fighter Listing:

House NameRankPrestigeSlaveNameWoundWeaponsStylesScheduled?Injury
Bloodhaus43Mucius "The Lefty" Scaevola25SpearNoneNoOut
Bloodhaus10Hakim Warrick18ChainsNoneYes
Bloodhaus10Pilot the Wretched21SpearNoneYes
Bloodhaus10Tony Harding21Lead PipeNoneYes
House Corax21Louis LeBeau24Longsword, Lead PipeNoneNoOut
House Corax21Schizophrenic22Spiked ClubNoneYes
House Corax10King IV23WarhammerNoneYes
Malice Unchained57Little Jeebie Dee31LongswordNoneYes
Malice Unchained22No chance of surviving21RapierNoneNo+1
Malice Unchained22Raven Hawk26MacheteNoneNoOut
Pain Unlimited58JAGus "Mad" MAXimus30ChainsawNormal(2), Defensive(2)NoOut
Pain Unlimited56Fattoe the Smashifier28RapierNormal, Defensive, Aggressive, MisdirectionNoOut
Pain Unlimited33Parvus Caesar24KnifeNormal, AggressiveYes
Pain Unlimited32The Chief25ChainsawMisdirectionYes
Pain Unlimited22Godzillius Blitz II26LongswordNormalNoOut
Pain Unlimited21Professor Plum24Lead PipeNormalNo
Pain Unlimited20The Black Stallion20ChainsawNormalYes
Pain Unlimited10Daddy Longstroke22KnifeNoneNo
The House of Four Fingers10Erin Flamebeard23Spiked Club, Boobs of DoomNoneYes

Next Auction

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 02-24-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Raven Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 12:33 AM   #2
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Calaleus (Corax, 0-0) vs. Myrdrimor (Four Fingers, 0-0)

Rope, Chains, Axe, Chainsaw

Calaleus makes a mad dash for the axe and Myrdrimor heads straight for the chains. Myrdrimor gets picks the chains up in a flurry and begins swinging them about. He aims low but then swivels to change the line towards Calaleus' head! Calaleus attempts to block, but the chains whip around the shaft of the axe catching him full in the face. Blood flies from his face as a cut opens across Calaleus' nose and mouth. Calaleus stumbles slightly, but he regains his composure. With the chains wrapped around his axe shaft, he pulls at them in an attempt to disarm Myrdrimor. The chains fly across the dome rendering Myrdrimor weaponless.

Myrdrimor heads toward the chainsaw as Calaleus swings the heavy axe. Myrdrimor barely escapes the axehead and makes his way to the chainsaw. He gives the starter a tug . . . nothing! Mydrimor is still able to get the chainsaw up to block another heavy swing of the axe. Myrdrimor gives the starter another tug. The chainsaw, still won't start! Calaleus, still bleeding heavy from the face, swings upward towards, Myrdrimor's midsection . . . and connects! Mydrimor jumps backwards with the blow, but to no avail. A large gash is opened in Myrdrimor's abdomen.

Mydrimor, still backpedaling, gives the chainsaw another tug. It starts! Cheers come flying in from the crowd as the he revs up the engine. Still hurting from his stomach wound, he backs off and assumes a defensive posture. Both men stare each other down and swing at the same time! Calaleus comes with a mean overhead blow. It lands hard! On the chainsaw! Miraculously, Myrdrimor hangs on! If that blow had landed, it would have been the end of the fight!

Astounded for a moment that his blow was blocked, Calaleus backs off a little. Now Myrdrimor is the aggressor again. Calaleus, waits patiently tries to get a shot in before the chainsaw comes in from his right. A short poke, is good enough to land in the ribs of Mydrimor and stops his aggressive charge in its tracks. Mydrimor, crumples to his knees and grabs at the gaping chest wound that punctured his ribs.

{chanting} TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES! TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES!{/chanting}

The crowd can smell the end. With a cocky walk, Calaleus eggs on the crowd, raising his hands in the air and joining the chant. Myrdrimor can do nothing but gasp for breath. The chainsaw has died beside him. All that is left to do is make peace with his god. Standing over Myrdrimor, Calaleus makes the execution short and to the point. Myrdrimor's head falls to the dirt. Calaleus has survived his first match and is 1/10th of his way to his freedom.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:38 AM   #3
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Are you interested in winning your freedom?

Slave Name:
Favorite Weapon:
Stable Preference:

Favorite Weapon can be chosen from the following list:

Chainsaw
Chains
Machete
Rapier
Claymore
Spiked Club
Knife
Axe
Longsword
Spear
Crowbar
Warhammer
Lead Pipe

Stables to choose from:

House Corax
The House of Four Fingers
Bloodhaus
Pain Unlimited
Malice Unchained

I'll provide a little more background on the houses in a little bit.

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-17-2004 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:47 AM   #4
Raven Hawk
College Starter

House Corax - Founded by Raven Hawk who is a fair, but demanding owner. Won his freedom through fighting in Thunderdome. Each time you win, he can teach you a new weaponskill.

The House of Four Fingers - Founded by Four Fingered Flynn who is also won his way to freedom through Thunderdome. He is kindly and loyal. Each time you win, he will teach you how to better evade and parry attacks.

Bloodhaus - Founded by Demetrius Cavish, wealthy noble who has never fought in Thunderdome. He is brutish and will view you as a commodity. He will sell you on a whim if he deams it will make him a profit. Each time you win, he'll buy you a new piece of armor to wear during a fight, increasing your resistance to damage.

Pain Unlimited - Founded by Torbjorg Andreason, another veteran of Thunderdome. Torbjorg is a demanding overlord. He focuses training techniques. After every victory, Torbjorg will help you to increase your proficiency in one of four fighting styles: Normal, Aggressive, Defensive, or Misdirection.

Malice Unchained - Founded by The Rooster, one of the most successful Thunderdome fighters (he won his freedom back in the day when you had to win 15 fights to be free), the house is financed by an unknown investor. The Rooster will teach his fighters how to get the drop on their opponents by using their wits.

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-10-2004 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:58 AM   #5
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Now a little about this game. This is a simple little game that I've come up with that might be fun. The general rules are as follows:

1. Sign up as many times as you'd like. Only catch is that you can only have one character at a time.

2. This is a simple game based off of probability. Different things affect the probabilities, like weapon specialties, armor, technique training and defending.

3. The goal is to win your freedom. To win your freedom, you need to win 10 matches. Once you win your freedom, you can open your own stable. I haven't decided how I'm going to do that yet, but we'll find out if anybody ever gets there.

4. You can make your own challenges to other slaves, but they will be approved by your slave masters. If you don't make any challenges, your slave master will do that for you. You can only challenge somebody from a different stable. You can only have one challenge outstanding at a time.

5. I will try to run Thunderdome on a regular basis. Currently, I'm looking at Tuesday and Thursday around noon central time. I may not get to all challenges, but I'll keep the order posted in this thread so you know approximately when your match is coming up.

6. In the game, the challenger will always be considered the person with the worse record. If records are even, the person who submitted the challenge will be the challenger.

7. All slaves start out at rank 1. Each victory that they attain, they will gain another rank. Slaves may be sold between owners. The value for which they are sold depends on their rank. (This will become more important if you win your freedom and open your own stable, in which case, you may want to buy or sell fighters).

8. Each fighter will win prestige points based on each fight. You win 1 prestige point for each rank that you defeat. An owner may decline a challenge, but will lose prestige points equal to the number of ranks the challenger is below them. Example: John (Rank 3) challenges Fred (Rank 5). Fred doesn't like his chances against John, so he declines the challenge. In so doing, he loses 2 (5-3) prestige points. No prestige points are lost in declining a challenge from a higher ranked opponent. Declining a challenge of an equal ranked opponent carries a 2 prestige point penalty as crowds feel that it would be a fair fight. If you do not have any prestige points, you cannot decline the challenge and your House will accept the challenge for you. All fighters start out with 0 prestige points. Prestige points also determine how much of a "Freedom Bonus" you will receive if you win your freedom. The more prestige you have, the more money you will receive to start your own stable. Therefore a slave who wins 10 matches against rank 1 opponents, without declining any other challenges would have just enough $ to buy a 1 rank 1 fighter to start their stable. If you have less than 10 prestige points, you may need to start gambling some of your winnings, or fight "out of house" for money to purchase more fighters.

9. Players will no longer get to select their stables when they enter. Instead, they join the 'slave pool'. Every Friday an auction will be held and slaves will be purchased at that point by the houses that have enough money to buy them. Players can state a preference to their stable. However, that preference may not always be met depending on which houses have the money. After a slave is purchased by a house on Friday, they will be able to challenge a slave from another house for the following week's matches.
I hope that everybody enjoys!

10. Each season will be 10 (5 weeks real time) weeks long, followed by an offseason where you will get to train. I haven't fully decided on how the training will work yet, but suffice to say, you can't train unless you've fought at some point during the season. Obviously if you're still alive, it means you've won at least one fight and you will get to train. You're training will not be limited to you're houses' specialty for this period. Current areas of training will include Strength (More Damage), Speed (Harder to Get Hit), Weapons (More effective at hitting, defending and hurting with said weapon), and Styles (Specialize and become more effective with a particular fighting style). I'm toying with a couple more ideas, but this is it for now.

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-09-2004 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:47 AM   #6
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Slave Name: Godzillius Blitz
Favorite Weapon: Spiked Club
Stable to Fight for: Bloodhaus

Big spikes on that club, please.

Who wants some?
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:59 AM   #7
tucker342
Pro Starter

Slave Name: ajtuck
Favorite Weapon: Longsword
Stable to Fight for: House Corax
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 03:19 AM   #8
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

atjuck? What is that, Eskimo? How hard can it be to kill an Eskimo?

I challenge atjuck of House Corax.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:49 AM   #9
fantastic flying froggies
Pro Rookie

Slave Name: Froggius
Favorite Weapon: Claymore (i've always liked that big sucker of a sword...)
Stable to Fight for: House of Pain Unlimited

I will challenge whichever wimp stays standing after the previous fight...
Old 12-07-2004, 07:02 AM   #10
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I sign up. You must wait. Time must be ample. Must read thread. Entirely. You will like. Ardent will live. You may not like.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:11 AM   #11
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Slave Name: The Chief
Favorite Weapon: Trident & Net

I'm like that big mofo on Spartacus, only I won't die.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:25 AM   #12
mckerney
Coordinator

Slave Name: MC²
Favorite Weapon: Axe
Stable to Fight for: The House of Four Fingers
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:30 AM   #13
Travis
Pro Rookie

Slave Name: The Hunter
Favorite Weapon: Warhammer
Stable to Fight for: Four Fingers
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:52 AM   #14
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Slave Name: The Chief
Favorite Weapon: Trident & Net

I'm like that big mofo on Spartacus, only I won't die.

CR

CR - need to pick a weapon from the list. As slaves do not enter the ring with a weapon in hand, The Chief would not be able to bring the Trident & Net into the the Thunderdome.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:00 AM   #15
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Slave Name: Rizzaro
Favorite Weapon: Chains
Stable to Fight for: Four Fingers

Edit: And I challenge that frail, fickle french-fry, Froggius.

Last edited by WSUCougar : 12-07-2004 at 10:03 AM.
WSUCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:14 AM   #16
fantastic flying froggies
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Hawk
CR - need to pick a weapon from the list. As slaves do not enter the ring with a weapon in hand, The Chief would not be able to bring the Trident & Net into the the Thunderdome.

That's OK, let him fight with his bare hands and feel the pain (Unlimited)!
Old 12-07-2004, 10:17 AM   #17
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Just as a quick note. I have decided to change up the benefits of Pain Unlimited. The effect will still be the same, however, I'll be cutting the bonus in half and slaves will be learning it at twice the rate.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:34 AM   #18
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Slave Name: Thickthumbs the Violent-Tempered
Favorite Weapon: Knife
Stable to Fight for: Pain Unlimited

I challenge Rizzaro, the Latin-American housekeeper.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:38 AM   #19
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Rules 7 & 8 added.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:41 AM   #20
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Please also note that there will be 'bots' available to challenge as well. Currently the only bot is Calaleus (Rank 2) of House Corax. More will be added later on.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:45 AM   #21
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
Slave Name: Thickthumbs the Violent-Tempered

I challenge Rizzaro, the Latin-American housekeeper.
Ha! Rizzaro is Latin for "grizzled Italian sausage." And it's just like a Pain boy to bring a knife to a Thunderdome fight. I'd tell you to stick your thumb up your ass but it probably wouldn't fit.

Challenge accepted.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:15 AM   #22
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Today's Card:

Godzillius Blitz (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Ajtuck (Rank 1, House Corax) $8000 Purse
Thickthumbs the Violent Tempered (Rank 1, Pain Unlimited) vs. Rizarro (Rank 1, The House of Four Fingers) $8000 Purse

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-07-2004 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:20 AM   #23
JeeberD
General Manager

Slave Name: Jeeberus Dee
Favorite Weapon: Machete
Stable to Fight for: House Corax

I challenge the fiend out of Fargo, MC²...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:12 PM   #24
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Slave Name :Qwikshot
Weapon: Machete
Stable :Four Fingers
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:19 PM   #25
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Godzillius Blitz (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Ajtuck (Rank 1, House Corax)

Purse: $8000

Weapons: Claymore, Machete, Chains, Axe

The fight looks as though it will start on even footing as neither of the fighters are familiar with the use of the weapons placed in the ring. Both men head straight for the axe, but it is Ajtuck who gets there first. Ajtuck grabs, pivots and swings. He gets off a good attack, but the wary Godzillius is able draw Ajtuck make an ill advised attack. Godzillius evades! Godzillius heads straight for the chains.

Ajtuck is right on his tail and swings wildly as Godzillius picks up the chains. Once again, Godzillius is the smarter fighter and evades the clumsy swing. This time Godzillius retaliates with swing fot the chains. He connects! That probably broke a few ribs on Ajtuck. This seams to piss of Ajtuck even more and Ajtuck swings the heavy axe with fervor. Godzillius once again out-manuevers the blade as it passes only inches from his neck. The movement of his evasion has put Godzillius out of position and he can't retaliate.

The two men square off in the center of the arena and stare each other down. Ajtuck winces a little from his broken rib. Ajtuck, charges Godzillius again and both of them get off swings as they come into range. Ajtucks axe slices across Godzillius' arm for a superficial wound. The cut stops Godzillius arm and he can't connect with his chains.

Godzillius remembers a little bit of his training and comes back with quick attack. He scores a hit to Ajtuck's leg. It was a decent blow, but it didn't succeed in getting Ajtuck to hold his attack. Regardless, though Ajtuck's axe swing flies harmlessly over Godzillius' head. Godzillius is in excellent position now. He taunts Ajtuck into throwing a chop from the right, evades and steps behind Ajtuck with the chains. Grabbing both ends of the chains he wraps them around Ajtuck's tightens them and drags Ajtuck to the ground!

Godzillius gives the chains a final tug and Ajtuck exhales his final breath.

Godzillius has reached Rank 2 and earned 1 prestige point. In addition, Demetrius Cavish has presented his winning fighter with shoulder armor. Bloodhaus receives the $8000 purse.

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-07-2004 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:20 PM   #26
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Slave Name: Coffee Warlord
Weapon: Axe
Stable: Bloodhaus

Roar.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:20 PM   #27
Raven Hawk
College Starter

I won't be able to get to the other fight until later tonight. Things got a little busy. Any further challenges will be proposed for Thursday's card.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:23 PM   #28
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Qwikshot, I'm calling you out!
Old 12-07-2004, 01:39 PM   #29
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Slave Name: Hokius Maximus
Weapon: Rapier
Stable: House Corax
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:08 PM   #30
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Godzillius bends over and pries open the mouth of the fallen Atjuck as the crowd roars. With blood dripping off his fingers from the wound on his forearm, he reaches in past the teeth, grabs hold of the tongue, and rips it out in a splash of red.

Time to start my Freedom Necklace, he thinks, as he turns and walks briskly for the Thunderdome exit. Nine more to go.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:09 PM   #31
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Slave Name: DeToxusRoxus
Stable to Fight For: House of Four Fingers
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:09 PM   #32
DeToxRox
Head Coach

OPEN CHALLENGE BEYATCHES
Old 12-07-2004, 02:14 PM   #33
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Three cheers to Godzillius, brother of the Bloodhaus!

We shall drink to death tonight.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:33 PM   #34
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRoxDVHStyle
OPEN CHALLENGE BEYATCHES
Hokius Maximus accepts your challenge in the name of House Corax.
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:33 PM   #35
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Three cheers to Godzillius, brother of the Bloodhaus!

We shall drink to death tonight.
Did you realize that's what he meant when he said he wanted to "get a little tongue" today?
Old 12-07-2004, 02:39 PM   #36
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Coffee Warlord likes tongue darts.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:42 PM   #37
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I wouldn't expect untrained swine like you two to understand.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:47 PM   #38
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Qwikshot, I'm calling you out!

"I accept the offer to release you from life."
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:56 PM   #39
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Hokius Pokius, you'll disappear .. score
Old 12-07-2004, 02:57 PM   #40
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I believe I shall take one of your eyes as my victory trophy.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:57 PM   #41
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRoxDVHStyle
Hokius Pokius, you'll disappear .. score
Give him the full Four Fingers, my brother. Hoo-AH!
Old 12-07-2004, 03:32 PM   #42
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Slave Name: JAGus "mAd" MAXimus
Favorite Weapon: Chainsaw

I challenge The Hunter. dEATH wILL bE sWIFT fOR yOU!!!!1111
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:20 PM   #43
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
Give him the full Four Fingers, my brother. Hoo-AH!

We're going to have fun with this one.
Old 12-07-2004, 04:41 PM   #44
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

Slave Name: Split Peon the First
Favorite Weapon: Longsword
Stable to Fight for: Bloodhaus

I will defeat anyone who stands in way on the road to freedom. (an open challenge)
SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:53 PM   #45
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Slave Name: HellAntic
Favorite Weapon: Machete
Stable to Fight for: The House of Four Fingers
Old 12-07-2004, 05:04 PM   #46
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

HellAntic is mine!
SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 05:05 PM   #47
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Hawk

Somehow missed that weapons list.

Okay, gimme a chainsaw vroom, vroom...

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 05:45 PM   #48
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Important Note:

The House of Four Fingers is no longer buying slaves. They need to have enough money for entry fees so that their current slaves can fight. This has been updated in the House Notes.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:52 PM   #49
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Another Note:

Purses for fights have been modified so that Houses can actually profit from wins.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:59 PM   #50
lytic
College Benchwarmer

back to the salt mines for lytic
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
My Pro Soccer Story
lytic is offline   Reply With Quote