Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #51
path12
Coordinator

Luke Cage
You scored 37 Power, 50 Intelligence,and 50 Teamwork!
aka: Power Man

Super strong and steel hard skin. You may not have the strength or reputation of Thor, but you can hold your own in a fight and have been around about as long. Your life reads like a soap opera. Wrongly imprisoned, you were given a chance for freedom through a risky experiment. Once out you're able to clear your name and became friends with some white dude from some strange mystical city. Despite your uncommon backgrounds you became great friends and partners, but it was not to last as your partner seemingly dies and you're framed for his murder. Eventually, you cleared your name and drifted around. Now you're a new Avenger. Your relationships have beed spotty as well. You were once involved with She-Hulk and recently married Jessica Jones and share a child with her. This whole Avengers gig will probably last as long as most of your other team memberships, but it's not a big deal for someone who is more comfortable working on the streets. Your female counter-part is Crystal and you are least like Hank Pym. Another Avenger you resemble: another new member Wolverine (who I decided not to profile, but I'm sure would've been more popular).
Hulk is more powerful.
Falcon is less powerful.
Spider-Man is more intelligent.
Quicksilver is more teamwork oriented.

I don't think I've ever heard of him, but I am by no means a comic expert (though I am reading my first graphic novel and I have to admit it's pretty cool).

path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:34 PM   #52
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, this game is getting quite a bit closer now (2nd up, after Cronin) so I'm bumping this thread again.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:31 PM   #53
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm thinking that Captain America needs to be on there.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:33 PM   #54
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm very excited about this game at the moment.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:11 PM   #55
hoopsguy
General Manager

And the roster of characters is now up to date with all requests.

Note that this will be a 25 person game, and I've generated 26 characters so far. So not all of these are going to be in the game. But if you see a name missing that you would potentially like to use, post it here and I'll add them to my stable of pre-generated characters. Ideally I would like to have as many as possible ready for when the actual sign-up thread is posted next month.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:43 AM   #56
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I would like to see Jean Grey/Phoenix and Magneto added. I know we are getting alot of mutants in there, but I think these are two of the most powerful.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #57
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

A couple others that would be fun:
Daredevil and Red Skull
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:58 AM   #58
hoopsguy
General Manager

No problem on my end with the number of mutants - it is an X-Men villain, after all. But I'm fine with whoever people want to take once we are ready to get going.

Most powerful may be a mixed blessing once this game gets going, however ...
Old 12-28-2006, 06:38 AM   #59
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Should be interesting...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote