Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-06-2006, 08:17 AM   #301
spleen1015
Coordinator

I knew that was coming. Good luck to the rest of my fellow villagers.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:09 AM   #302
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
We'll miss you spleen!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:10 AM   #303
spleen1015
Coordinator

AVENGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #304
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

We'll try!!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 09:47 AM   #305
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Alright villagers...does anyone have a "plan of attack" from this point forward? Any hunches or gut feelings on who is a wolf? We need to start communicating and try to get on the same page here...
Old 10-06-2006, 09:51 AM   #306
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Do we start with the folks who didn't vote for Izulde? That seems logical, but then the wolves know that too. Tricky bastards.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:03 AM   #307
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
Do we start with the folks who didn't vote for Izulde? That seems logical, but then the wolves know that too. Tricky bastards.

Well here is the vote from yesterday:

Izulde - 4 (Daddytorgo, oliegirl, spleen, glengoyne)
Glengoyne - 3 (Izulde, lighthousekeeper, neuqua)

Not voted - Goldeneagle, Bek

We know we were right with Izulde, I'm hesitant to believe that you are a wolf b/c Izulde voted for you and with the vote as close as it way - I don't see a wolf knowingly voting for another wolf...just my hunch. My other hunch is that Bek is a villager and Neuqua is a wolf...like I said, it's a hunch at this point...I'm on my way out for a while but I'll re-read over the thread later this afternoon and maybe I'll spot something I missed the first time. I'll be checking in from my cell phone browser to keep up with what is going on throughout the day
Old 10-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #308
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Well Neuqua voted for me yesterday, and I was inclined to vote for him yesterday anyway. So I'm going to put my vote for him in the queue today, in case I'm out of contact later. Subject to review later today, of course.

Vote Neuqua

If I wasn't planning on being away later today, I wouldn't be placing the first vote for someone. I just don't want to repeat my misadventure with lsg. All you villagers out there, discuss your options, and don't bandwagon blindly. I'll try and be back to vote.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:36 PM   #309
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Oliegirl, just wondering you have a hunch that I'm a wolf?

I can understand earlier in the game when we have so little information to go with hunches but now that we're at day 4, I'm sure we can take more educated guesses.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:57 PM   #310
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Oliegirl, just wondering you have a hunch that I'm a wolf?

I can understand earlier in the game when we have so little information to go with hunches but now that we're at day 4, I'm sure we can take more educated guesses.

Mainly b/c like Izulde, you haven't come up with any real ideas/reasons for suspecting anyone - it seems like you have been agreeing with other peoples ideas and voting based on that. Also, you didn't vote for Izulde, which just makes me wonder why...I have to think that it's b/c of the close vote and wolf wasn't going to vote for another wolf, same reason I suspect Glengoyne is a villager...
Old 10-06-2006, 03:01 PM   #311
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Bek has been flying under the radar lately and that is a bit off. It is a common werewolf tactic to be active early in the game, and then tamper off with your ideas.

Glengoyne also is not cleared in my mind yet. He was close to going last night and I still think we should give him a close girl. oliegirl and all of her 'hunches' are interesting as well.

In short, I really have no clue which way I am going with my vote yet.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:18 PM   #312
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Bek has been flying under the radar lately and that is a bit off. It is a common werewolf tactic to be active early in the game, and then tamper off with your ideas.

Glengoyne also is not cleared in my mind yet. He was close to going last night and I still think we should give him a close girl. oliegirl and all of her 'hunches' are interesting as well.

In short, I really have no clue which way I am going with my vote yet.

My hunches are "interesting"? I've only had one (Izulde) and it was right...
Old 10-06-2006, 04:22 PM   #313
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
My hunches are "interesting"? I've only had one (Izulde) and it was right...

You have had another hunch that Neuqua was a wolf. At this point, we have to go on more than hunched if we want to survive. I am not saying that Neuqua is good/evil but we need to have more concrete evidence that Neuqua is a wolf.

Are you telling me that because of your role, your hunches mean more than others?
Old 10-06-2006, 04:24 PM   #314
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Well, I'm leaving in less than an hour and won't be back until after deadline, so...

VOTE NEUQUA

I was hoping we'd get some more dialogue going today and formulate some sort of game plan, but it didn't happen. Hopefully we won't lynch another villager tonight...
Old 10-06-2006, 04:42 PM   #315
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well, I'm leaving in less than an hour and won't be back until after deadline, so...

VOTE NEUQUA

I was hoping we'd get some more dialogue going today and formulate some sort of game plan, but it didn't happen. Hopefully we won't lynch another villager tonight...

What is your basis on this? If you can tell me more about your hunches, then I will vote for him as well.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:43 PM   #316
Bek
High School JV

Alrighty, so...ive been doing some thinking this morning and here is what I have come up with. The person that we need to go after is GE. I have had my eye on him the whole game but havent wanted to come out with it until now. I was afraid that if he knew that I was onto him that I would end up dying during the night. Let me prove my point that he is a wolf by going back all the way to day one a progress from there:

Day 1
GE votes for Anxiety, who that night ends up being killed. I question him on it and he says that he did it to get a reaction out of Anxiety. Although prior to GE voting anxiety says that he is going to be gone for the rest of the evening and that there is nothing you can say to a day one vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Fora Day One random vote? Nah. If the Day One vote were for a flawed reason ("Vote for Anxiety because he was evil in this one game I read and now I'm voting for him") then I'd be more verbal. If it were later in the game and people were wasting votes on me then I'd start talking. If a bunch of votes were one me, ditto, but not some random Day One vote. You just gotta roll with the punches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
For those who are not aware, Tuesday Night is date night for me, so I'm taking off in a few minutes and I will likely not be back until after lynch.

I dont know how you can get a response from someone if they have already sayed that they will be gone.

Day 2

GE votes late for LSG, the fifth out of 6 votes, to avoid suspicion. I said that my vote that day was random, but it wasnt. I knew at that point that GE was pulling the strings. He was the only player that could have been smart enough to kill off the two veterans first, Anxiety and Mr.W, and then pile one the bandwagon to avoid suspicion. And then he goes out that night and kills Packerfanatic, as a distraction. He was trying to throw us off track and he sucedded somewhat.

Day 3

This is when it becomes most obvious that he is a wolf. He sees that his fellow comrade, Izulde, is going to die today, and attempts to make a last minute save. He voted at 8:24 last night just before the deadline. He figured that if he was to vote that late, that if anyone did see it, it would be too late to do anything about it. Unfortunately, Glengoyne, voted for Izulde, and saved us from killing another villager. I find it suspicious that in the last 6 minutes a confirmed wolf and GE both switch their votes to the next leading canidate. This jumps out at me like nothing ever has before. That is why today we have to go after GE.

Vote GoldenEagle

--Bek
Bek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:53 PM   #317
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Sigh.

You can't rely on hunches anymore at this stage of the game. Knocking me out will be detrimental for the success of our village. If the Seer is out there, now would be as good a time as any to point out any potential targets if there are any out there.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 10-06-2006, 04:55 PM   #318
Bek
High School JV

dola, I didnt mean that he was smarter than us, but rather more expierenced than us. And also, today he comes out and his targets are the ones that were voting for Izulde. And then he is asking more and more about oliegirls "hunches". Seems a little suspicous to me.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #319
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Mainly b/c like Izulde, you haven't come up with any real ideas/reasons for suspecting anyone - it seems like you have been agreeing with other peoples ideas and voting based on that. Also, you didn't vote for Izulde, which just makes me wonder why...I have to think that it's b/c of the close vote and wolf wasn't going to vote for another wolf, same reason I suspect Glengoyne is a villager...

You based your voting on Izulde on a hunch. That simple. I did not want to vote Izulde on a pure "hunch" at risk that I might end up off'ing the seer or herbalist who in my opinion are vital to this game. Especially for us new guys.

I voted for Glen for the reason that I knew for a fact he was not the seer but could in fact have been a werewolf. I was willing to make that gamble knowing that even if I were wrong, I still had a strong chance to make up for it later if the two key characters made themselves more visible later in the game.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:17 PM   #320
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
Well here is the vote from yesterday:

Izulde - 4 (Daddytorgo, oliegirl, spleen, glengoyne)
Glengoyne - 3 (Izulde, lighthousekeeper, neuqua)

Not voted - Goldeneagle, Bek

This is incorrect, he didnt miss the vote, but yet tryed to save a wolf last second. Him and Izulde, made a coordinated attack so late in the day that we couldnt have had any time to counteract it, we were merely fortunate enought that Glengoyne was around to stop it. We ended in a tie, and our luck further continued, when it went in our faver and against Izulde and GoldenEagle.

Odd, how all the coincidencies all add up, isnt it???...
Old 10-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #321
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well I read what's gone down. sorry to lose a voice that I trusted as it seemed we were working up a COT. still one who I think I trust a bit. on my phone at the rehearsal dinner. I have stated before I felt this person suspicious and I agree it seems he has overplayed his role a bit.

I don't think I can bold on this browser...least it aint working so

VOTE BEK. VOTE BEK
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:18 PM   #322
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
well I read what's gone down. sorry to lose a voice that I trusted as it seemed we were working up a COT. still one who I think I trust a bit. on my phone at the rehearsal dinner. I have stated before I felt this person suspicious and I agree it seems he has overplayed his role a bit.

I don't think I can bold on this browser...least it aint working so

VOTE BEK. VOTE BEK

overplayed my role???...ive been trying to staying off GE's radar so I dont get killed at night. There is a reason that players get killed off at night and it is because the wolves think that they are a threat. I didnt want this to happen to me because then you all wouldnt have been able to hear what I had to say. So i'm sry if you feel like I have overplayed my role, but trust me when I say I was doing it in the best interest of the village.

--bek
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:23 PM   #323
Blade6119
Coordinator

THAT POST IS BY BEK. MATT(AKA BEK) IS AT MY HOUSE USING MY BROWSER. DO NOT BE CONFUSED, MATT IS JUST A DUMBASS
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #324
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Bek, only because it's coming down to a numbers game and I would like to continue playing, I'm going to have to vote for you before I step out. Best of luck.

Vote Bek
Old 10-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #325
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Bek got under blade's screen name?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #326
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

I'm still very suspicious of Neuqua, but am willing to chance it and vote with Bek (who I believe is a villager) on Goldeneagle, he makes some very good points, so...

Unvote Neuqua
Vote Goldeneagle
Old 10-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #327
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Oops, forgot to bold it

Unvote Neuqua
Vote Goldeneagle
Old 10-06-2006, 06:59 PM   #328
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Unvote Bek
Vote Goldeneagle

Bek presents some solid evidence, or atleast better evidence than any one of us has come up with and so I'm going to see how his feelings go. If he's a villager, then Bek may be in trouble tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:18 PM   #329
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wpstill on my phone and can't bold but plz count this.

UNVOTE BEK
VOTE GOLDENEAGLE

something bek said struck a chord. hope he is right
Old 10-06-2006, 07:20 PM   #330
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Wow, Bek, you could not be more wrong. How is everyone starting to believe him? I come back from work and everything is going to hell. What had Bek done to earn your trust?
Old 10-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #331
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Bek has nothing at all concrete. I have been suspicious of him the entire game.

Vote Bek
Old 10-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #332
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Bek
Old 10-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #333
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
Wow, Bek, you could not be more wrong. How is everyone starting to believe him? I come back from work and everything is going to hell. What had Bek done to earn your trust?

What have you done to earn their trust either? Ive been hunting you for days, lets hope my suspicions are correct.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:24 PM   #334
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
wpstill on my phone and can't bold but plz count this.

UNVOTE BEK
VOTE GOLDENEAGLE

something bek said struck a chord. hope he is right

I appreicate the support, believe me, but you voted for me a whole hour after i presented my case against GE. What has changed between then and now?

--bek
Old 10-06-2006, 07:25 PM   #335
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Well, color me skeptical of Nequa still, but I'll jump on the GE bandwagon.

Unvote Neuqua
Vote Goldeneagle
Old 10-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #336
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post
What have you done to earn their trust either? Ive been hunting you for days, lets hope my suspicions are correct.

I treid to save Mr. Wednesday. Your votes have been everywhere, all over the place. At least my voting has been consistent.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:27 PM   #337
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

By the way this is suppose to be a beginner game. Blad ehas been helping you the entire game and it so obvious. I really do not feel like that is fair at all.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:27 PM   #338
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
I treid to save Mr. Wednesday. Your votes have been everywhere, all over the place. At least my voting has been consistent.

You also tried to save izulde, the wolf...
Old 10-06-2006, 07:29 PM   #339
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You also tried to save izulde, the wolf...

Whatever, Blade.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #340
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
By the way this is suppose to be a beginner game. Blad ehas been helping you the entire game and it so obvious. I really do not feel like that is fair at all.

i dont know what to say to this, but that is pretty degrading on your part. Blade hasnt helped me at all this game. In fact, when i missed the vote last night I was at blade's house, and didnt think of the game at all. I'm sorry if that's your thoughts, but they are wrong.

--Bek
Old 10-06-2006, 07:32 PM   #341
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Agreed with what has been posted recently regarding hunches. Here's my list of WW most wanted. I think we need more of this person-by-person analysis similar to what Bek has done:

Golden Eagle: I think Bek has articulated as well as I could why GE must be a ww. The vote switcheroo last night looks so suspect. I'll be really shocked if he isn't.

The only thing I thought of after was - why would a ww knowingly make that switch - even if it worked it would still implicate GE.

actually - running out of time! so i will post my person by person anaysis later. hope others do the same.

Vote GoldenEagle
Old 10-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #342
Blade6119
Coordinator

GE: Ive discussed this game, and my thoughts on who is good and bad with one person: Hoopsguy. Im not helping bek, as im one of those who thinks the new players should be able to gain confidence on their own without veterans getting involved. I was against Anxiety and Mr. W playing.

I have not helped bek at all this game, and if anything ive distracted him from it. Poor form to suggest otherwise.

Best of luck to all those playing, GE included.
Demotivation
Old 10-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #343
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i dont know what to say to this, but that is pretty degrading on your part. Blade hasnt helped me at all this game. In fact, when i missed the vote last night I was at blade's house, and didnt think of the game at all. I'm sorry if that's your thoughts, but they are wrong.

--Bek

Oh come on, he has praticaly made your posts for you. I personally think it is a bunch of bull shit. This game is suppose to be for beginners. I have seen Blade lurking and reading this thread constantly. You mean to tell me that you were at his house and you two did not discuss WW at all? Bull shit. I will no a longer be playing in a game that you are in and Blade is not.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #344
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Oh come on, he has praticaly made your posts for you. I personally think it is a bunch of bull shit. This game is suppose to be for beginners. I have seen Blade lurking and reading this thread constantly. You mean to tell me that you were at his house and you two did not discuss WW at all? Bull shit. I will no a longer be playing in a game that you are in and Blade is not.

Yes, i told him to miss the vote yesteday, becuase im sooo well known for being a proponent of quiet play. He also has avoided making arguments against players, and hasnt tried to defend himself from what ive seen. Ya, those are traits that just ooze blade .

Im sorry if you percieve some injustice, but i have not been helping bek. The fact you assume i would try to sabotage a rookie game is just pathetic. I like you as a player, but your just off-base here.

I wont post on this again, so if you would like to take this to PMs im quite happy to. This is not a game I am in or helping others in. Ive followed it, but nothing more. As i said, good luck everyone. Sorry i had to come in and defend myself.
Demotivation
Old 10-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #345
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Vote Blade

Old 10-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #346
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

There is no way Bek, who is playing in his second game figures that kind of stuff out on his own and make a critical post to swing the voting. You taught him exactly what to say. He has already admitted he was at your house. You also know there is no way we can police this.

Bek has been floating in and out of this game and then he is able to pick up on everyhting in his second WW game? No way.

st. cronin - These beginner games are a good idea but you have people who will cheat the system which nullifies the game.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:49 PM   #347
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
There is no way Bek, who is playing in his second game figures that kind of stuff out on his own and make a critical post to swing the voting. You taught him exactly what to say. He has already admitted he was at your house. You also know there is no way we can police this.

Bek has been floating in and out of this game and then he is able to pick up on everyhting in his second WW game? No way.

st. cronin - These beginner games are a good idea but you have people who will cheat the system which nullifies the game.

This is my 8th game. I am the most experienced player alive. You have 4, half the amount of games i have played. And i watched blade for about 3-4 games before i joined it. Before you insult my intelligence you may want to check your facts.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:44 PM   #348
st.cronin
General Manager

deadline

GoldenEagle - Bek, oliegirl, Neuqua, Glengoyne, lighthousekeeper
Bek - GoldenEagle

I don't believe I have a vote from DaddyTorgo.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:46 PM   #349
st.cronin
General Manager

Goldeneagle is accused of being a wolf. He is taken to the gallows, and as he is led away, he begins to howl! He is a wolf! Quickly, you toss the noose around his neck, and hang him til he is dead. Two wolves down... how many remain?

Night 4 has begun - deadline 8:30 pm Saturday Night EST

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #350
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

FUCK YEAH!!!! GOT ANOTHER ONE BABY!! I can't take any credit for uncovering this one or being super-convinced about this one, at least until I read a recap and thought about it a little. GE played a decent wolfie game although he also suffered from having very little in the way of new theories.

more wolves out there...prolly one more left. gonna be running scared now.