Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-19-2006, 03:25 PM   #401
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
You mentioned st.cronin and swaggs, but Neuqua's question is a good one, has anything changed about your assessment from yesterday?

St. cronin vastly elevated himself from the crowd since yesterdays lynch, dodgerchick has in the short run gained a little more trust then most others gave. Swaggs hasnt done anything to sway me either way. Hes a suspect, but hes still just marginal suspect like he was yesterday while cronin has elevated himself.

LSG has gone up my supect list since yesterday, while nequa has gone down it...right now i strongly support a lynch of st. cronin, while if that fails id be content, but not happy, with a lynch of LSG or swaggs.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:36 PM   #402
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I've yet to see any good reason why I might be bad. Saldana and Blade should both know that players who are vocal, and provide analysis, are much more likely to be villagers than wolves. Saldana's theory didn't make any sense to me, and apparently doesn't make any sense to Blade, either.

I voted FOR Tyrith on day 1, but AGAINST him on day 2 - realizing that his play, while foolish, was decidedly un-wolfish. I have been accused of being quiet, which is ludicrous. I've been one of the more active players in this game, as is usual for me.

I might be wrong in going after Blade, but at least there's theory there, which NOBODY has commented on, except for one dismissive reply. I would like to have a discussion about who may or not be a wolf, not about who was online at a certain time and whether that means they are a bodyguard or a wolf. Most of us come online when we can. If we can log on around lynch time, we do.

Alright, ill play with ya a bit here...first you state im much more likely to be good then bad, but have then voted for me each of the last three days(on day one you swapped to tyrith). Then on day 2, when you can no longer reason your tyrith vote as oh, its day one, you avoid a villager who is going to be lynched. The wolves know who the good guys are, and knowing tyrith was good, would likely have tried to avoid it. That 180 very much worries me.

Saldana theory doesnt quite work for me, but neither does yours. You make an assumption that the wolves would want to avoid that day one lynch, but when the "winners" had three votes i dont think they can be too spread out and feel safe. I actually find it far more likely one or both was involved in the tie. Day 2 i think they prob. did spread out as the outcome was a given(suprise, you did that). On day one they can play it off as a random day one vote. In this regard, i think your theory would be far better if applied to day 2 then day 1.

You have been active, i havent questioned that...you are wrong in going after me, and the fact you have done so 3 days in a row for 3 different reasons(stated reasons) is quite odd. You have not really addressed directly saldana's theory that i have seen, so saying your getting dismissive replies is a tad bit hypocritical(corrent me if im mistaken here).

In my mind, this all adds up to you being a wolf. You might see things differently, we usually dont agree on points. But considering were voting for eachother that matters little. All that matters is what everyone else thinks. And your early theories, while nice attempts to start bandwagons, are hopefully not enough to hide your suspicious activity.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:41 PM   #403
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Well shit, that proves how fucking clueless I am. If it's an unwritten rule, then fuck it.

unvote grammaticus
vote dogerchick

I'm out.
Its not necessarily a rule, and dont go self-defeatist...i think people just tend to keep to the idea lets play only with whats in the thread(or PM if your role dictates as much). Come back, discuss the current debate between cronin and I.

Besides, if you leave who will be on my trust list...right now it reads:

Dodgerchick

Would be a lonely list without you
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 04:55 PM   #404
saldana
Pro Starter

blade, what has DC done to earn a spot on your list...i only ask becasue i dont have a list right now except for myself....you are in the grey area right now because i find myself agreeing with you, but i also know you are more than capable of deceiving me

as for the grammaticus thing...the other person in the thread at lynch last night was me, and to elaborate on what blade was explaining and what gram was saying as well...i draw nothing from that....once you have played in more of the larger games on days when there are tight lynch races, you will realize it isnt uncommon for there to be over a dozen of us in the thread at lynch time...in some of the more popular games, we have even had handfuls of people that werent even playing in the thread at lynch deadline because they just wanted to see who was getting it that day.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:56 PM   #405
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I don't know what to think...everytime I think I have my mind made up someone else comes up with a plausable theory. I definitley see Blades point, cronin has been very wishy washy, inconsistent in his reasons for distrusting someone.

I don't understand what all the fuss about DC is...I don't see why taking knowdge from a previous game and using it here is a bad thing...isn't that one of the plusses of being an experienced player? that you have played with the others before andknow their style? Considering there are quite a few newcomers in this game, I thought what she said was very helpful. DC, please come back!!!

And blade, I'm wondering why I am not on your trust list? What has DC done/not done to get on there and convince you she is a prisoner? Or are you both wolves and that is why you trust her???
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:57 PM   #406
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, to make it official

vote cronin

thanks for counting it anyway lathum
Old 10-19-2006, 04:57 PM   #407
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Well shit, that proves how fucking clueless I am. If it's an unwritten rule, then fuck it.

unvote grammaticus
vote dogerchick

I'm out.

What is that about? I think I missed something
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:58 PM   #408
saldana
Pro Starter

double dola, i may not be back in before the lynch...i managed to get home from work, but now my parents are coming over for dinner.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:59 PM   #409
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Blade, what have I done to put me at the bottom of your list?

I think you are just throwing your weight around as an experienced player and hoping everybody believes you.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:11 PM   #410
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

I am a bit curious as to what Blade's intentions may be. He could very well be trying to "throw his weight around" as LSG says but for now I am going to trust his word. I'm going to make my lynch in case I can't be around the rest of the night.

Vote St Cronin
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #411
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
And blade, I'm wondering why I am not on your trust list? What has DC done/not done to get on there and convince you she is a prisoner? Or are you both wolves and that is why you trust her???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Blade, what have I done to put me at the bottom of your list?

I think you are just throwing your weight around as an experienced player and hoping everybody believes you.
Olie, its not that your distrusted...i just dont have anyway to clear people in this game. Therefore, i will only start trusting someone after i see them making moves i believe are to find wolves in earnest. I think so far DC has been doing that, while cronin's moves have been a smokescreen to cover his night activities.

LSG, your not at the bottom, your just below some other players. Like i said on day one, i think your a solid player who doesnt yet have the reputation you deserve. From what ive seen from you in past games you are opinionated and helpful. So far, to me at least, you have tried to play up the whole im still new card and that could be becuase your a wolf.

DC is not fully trusted, just more so then others...LGS, your not at all a confirmed wolf in my eyes, just a little more suspicious then some others right now. Dont miscontrue what i said, as really the only person i think warrants a lynch today is cronin. But other parties will see it other ways.

Olie, side note about your experience and past games question:

I think whats meant by play styles and what not is how saldana played when he was a bad guy, or how gramat hinted when he was a seer. Knowing those kinds of things from past games can help you indentify roles this game. Knowing that last game the wolves were always around at the deadline isnt really the same thing. I think the argument about past games is fine, but i believe the accepted rule-of-thumb is try to stick to what is said, more then whos around FOFC when.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:26 PM   #412
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, to address LSG's argument about me throwing my weight around:

If i wanted just somebody lynched i would go after a quieter player who would put up less of a fight. As a bad guy, i would want to avoid controversy(controversy is why i always get lynched). I am actively campaigning for the lynch of one of the most active, experienced players in the game. The only reasons to do that are becuase i honestly believe him to be a wolf or am afraid his going to reveal me(which his 3 votes might indicate). But like i said, someone like cronin would be easier to take at night, and during the day to take a player who will be easier to, as you say, throw my weight around and get lynched.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:27 PM   #413
Blade6119
Coordinator

As i see it now, its

St. Cronin 3
Dodgerchick 1
Grammaticus - 1

Is that right?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:32 PM   #414
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

UNVOTE GRAMMATICUS

VOTE ST.CRONIN

Please count this even though its not bold...I hope to be able to check in again before deadline but I'm not sure if I will...I'm on my phone right now and it won't let me bold If I can get back on before deadline I will revote in bold if need be.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #415
Blade6119
Coordinator

just use brackets when you type, with being before you text, and after the part you wish to bold.

Its going to bold that part, but you get the idea.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #416
Blade6119
Coordinator

grrr, that didnt work...ignored the periods in these, its so the code shows:

[B.] LIKE THIS [/B.]
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:36 PM   #417
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think st.cronin sounded a lot like a wolf on day one regarding the tie, but do not have any damning posts. Although I don't mind seeing where this one takes us as my other experienced candidate has no votes.

VOTE ST.CRONIN

I also think the UTR crowd still offers a strong lynch choice as it takes away the low profile players from the wolves night kill choices. This makes them kill someone with a post history and something to glean from that.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:44 PM   #418
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
blade, what has DC done to earn a spot on your list...i only ask becasue i dont have a list right now except for myself....

Her theories have seemed very in line with what i expect from her as a villager. I dont believe, as a wolf, she would try to the around at the deadline argument which she commented on yesterday before she posted her big thing today. Yesterday, she presented ideas and arguments that just seemed like earnest attempts to aid the village. I may be badly mis-led, but her comments so far have just oozed not-wolfy to me.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:47 PM   #419
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Dola, to address LSG's argument about me throwing my weight around:

If i wanted just somebody lynched i would go after a quieter player who would put up less of a fight. As a bad guy, i would want to avoid controversy(controversy is why i always get lynched). I am actively campaigning for the lynch of one of the most active, experienced players in the game. The only reasons to do that are becuase i honestly believe him to be a wolf or am afraid his going to reveal me(which his 3 votes might indicate). But like i said, someone like cronin would be easier to take at night, and during the day to take a player who will be easier to, as you say, throw my weight around and get lynched.

I differ on this strategy. Although I am in agreement that if you have anything decent to go off post wise, then do it.

But if you don't have anyting decent to go on, then eliminating the quieter players helps depending on the wolves strategy. If the wolves are taking contributing posters, you make sure you don't end up with an end game full of people without post history to choose from. If the wolves are taking quite players, you remove their options and force them to take someone with history and hopefully you can get something from that.

Possibly the most important thing it does though, is inspire participation which is ALWAYS good for the villagers.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #420
Blade6119
Coordinator

So, is that 5 votes on cronin, 1 vote on me(from cronin), and 1 self-vote on DC?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 06:17 PM   #421
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Dc needs to unvote herself cuz that is just silly.

I feel that the rest of us are in a predicament. Either we vote for St. Cronin because there are some good theories about him, and risk being called wolves because we 'jumped on a bandwagon' or we start throwing accusations at a totally different person and if cronin dies and is a wolf, we get accused of being on his side. I dont know what to do.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:17 PM   #422
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And for some reason my gut is saying Blade, but if Cronin dies and is an assistant then i am next to die because he too voted Blade.

Choices Choices
Old 10-19-2006, 06:35 PM   #423
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

We'll see what happens to cronin tonight, if he's an assistant then it is safe to say Blade is trustworthy.

If he's a prisoner then attention has to shift towards Blade.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 06:39 PM   #424
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
We'll see what happens to cronin tonight, if he's an assistant then it is safe to say Blade is trustworthy.

If he's a prisoner then attention has to shift towards Blade.
Im ready to accept this trade-off. If cronin is good, tomorrow ill follow the group decision.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #425
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I really have nothing solid to go on. so

vote st. cronin

Also, I think the theory about one of the girls being bad because lathum suspected we would get together is bullshit because I am pretty sure he used random.org
Old 10-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #426
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Unvote Grammaticus

Vote St. Cronin

Now it's official and bold and everything
Old 10-19-2006, 07:02 PM   #427
Swaggs
Coordinator

I hate to pile on and I hate to have such a runaway vote since it won't tell us anything, but I don't want to be the outlier if cronin does end up an assistant.

Vote St. Cronin
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:05 PM   #428
Blade6119
Coordinator

LSG, and to some extent swaggs...if you guys suspect someone else more, vote them. I really dont approve of you guys voting just to not look bad if hes bad...vote for you who you suspect most, which LSG stated was me.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:14 PM   #429
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
LSG, and to some extent swaggs...if you guys suspect someone else more, vote them. I really dont approve of you guys voting just to not look bad if hes bad...vote for you who you suspect most, which LSG stated was me.

Unfortunately, I really don't have anything better to go on. Today still feels like day 1 to me, where we are just trying to get some type of evidence established.

The only good thing I can potentially see is that I feel like I might know who one of folks with a role is, so there is kind of someone to align with. Obviously cronin is not that person, so I have no problem voting against him today.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:14 PM   #430
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hey cronin, sorry you had to come back so late...im sure you dont approve of the current situation, so lets hear what you got.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #431
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Alright, ill play with ya a bit here...first you state im much more likely to be good then bad, but have then voted for me each of the last three days(on day one you swapped to tyrith). Then on day 2, when you can no longer reason your tyrith vote as oh, its day one, you avoid a villager who is going to be lynched. The wolves know who the good guys are, and knowing tyrith was good, would likely have tried to avoid it. That 180 very much worries me.

Saldana theory doesnt quite work for me, but neither does yours. You make an assumption that the wolves would want to avoid that day one lynch, but when the "winners" had three votes i dont think they can be too spread out and feel safe. I actually find it far more likely one or both was involved in the tie. Day 2 i think they prob. did spread out as the outcome was a given(suprise, you did that). On day one they can play it off as a random day one vote. In this regard, i think your theory would be far better if applied to day 2 then day 1.

You have been active, i havent questioned that...you are wrong in going after me, and the fact you have done so 3 days in a row for 3 different reasons(stated reasons) is quite odd. You have not really addressed directly saldana's theory that i have seen, so saying your getting dismissive replies is a tad bit hypocritical(corrent me if im mistaken here).

In my mind, this all adds up to you being a wolf. You might see things differently, we usually dont agree on points. But considering were voting for eachother that matters little. All that matters is what everyone else thinks. And your early theories, while nice attempts to start bandwagons, are hopefully not enough to hide your suspicious activity.

I asked saldana to explain his theory to me, a post he ignored. You then explained it to me, while discrediting it. So, basically, I'm getting lynched because I have voted for you on three different days for three different reasons which is NOT TRUE! ON DAY 1 I VOTED FOR TYRITH!!!!!

I don't know if you're a wolf, but I know you're full of shit.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:18 PM   #432
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I asked saldana to explain his theory to me, a post he ignored. You then explained it to me, while discrediting it. So, basically, I'm getting lynched because I have voted for you on three different days for three different reasons which is NOT TRUE! ON DAY 1 I VOTED FOR TYRITH!!!!!

I don't know if you're a wolf, but I know you're full of shit.

I addressed this in the post you quoted!!!!! You voted for me and then swapped to tyrith later in the day!! Read my posts before you tear it apart. What about the other 5-6 ideas i posted there? If this is all you have, im happy your going down
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #433
st.cronin
General Manager

point: Any player who provides analysis as I'm doing is vastly more likely to be villager than wolf. Game after game proves this, that the wolves don't put out theories, they just go along. Blade, saldana, Swaggs, should all know better. As I said, it's entirely probable that a wolf was involved in the day 1 tie. But those throwaway random votes, that didn't get changed when a 2 horse race emerged, those were damaging to us, and that's how a wolf stays hidden. You guys should know that. A game like this, vote analysis matters. Day 2, it should have been just as obvious to you that Tyrith was VASTLY more likely to be a villager than a wolf. Those votes (for Tyrith) were all bad votes, imo.

I'm not a wolf, but ... haven't you guys learned to go after the ones who are just going along, not putting theories out there????

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:21 PM   #434
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
point: Any player who provides analysis as I'm doing is vastly more likely to be villager than wolf. Game after game proves this, that the wolves don't put out theories, they just go along. Blade, saldana, Swaggs, should all know better. As I said, it's entirely probable that a wolf was involved in the day 1 tie. But those throwaway random votes, that didn't get changed when a 2 horse race emerged, those were damaging to us, and that's how a wolf stays hidden. You guys should know that. A game like this, vote analysis matters. Day 2, it should have been just as obvious to you that Tyrith was VASTLY more likely to be a villager than a wolf. Those votes (for Tyrith) were all bad votes, imo.

I'm not a wolf, but ... haven't you guys learned to go after the ones who are just going along, not putting theories out there????
Then why are you voting for me..your actions contradict what you are stating as your beliefs
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:22 PM   #435
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I addressed this in the post you quoted!!!!! You voted for me and then swapped to tyrith later in the day!! Read my posts before you tear it apart. What about the other 5-6 ideas i posted there? If this is all you have, im happy your going down

I didn't notice any other points that were worth mentioning. You disagree with me on my analysis of the votes, but your own voting has not been based on any analysis that I have been able to understand (not that that's unusual for you). I have no idea who is or is not an assistant. I am trying to find patterns in the sand.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #436
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I didn't notice any other points that were worth mentioning. You disagree with me on my analysis of the votes, but your own voting has not been based on any analysis that I have been able to understand (not that that's unusual for you). I have no idea who is or is not an assistant. I am trying to find patterns in the sand.

On day 1 i voted swaggs for his idea about going for a tie, on day 2 i voted tyrith for his sketch play on day 1, and today im voting for you all the reasons i stated. What more would you like to know about my voting?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #437
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Then why are you voting for me..your actions contradict what you are stating as your beliefs

Not true. I voted for you today because of my vote analysis. Go read my vote post again. Yesterday I voted for you for a different reason, because my vote analysis only pointed at somebody as being potentially cleared (that was whoever voted for SnDvls, I forget who.)

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:28 PM   #438
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
On day 1 i voted swaggs for his idea about going for a tie, on day 2 i voted tyrith for his sketch play on day 1, and today im voting for you all the reasons i stated. What more would you like to know about my voting?

Your day 2 vote was a bad vote, as I said on that day, and as I've pointed out today. After the BrianD thing a few games back, I can't believe I have to point this out to people. Wolves don't make plays like that on day 1. But still, even though it's perfectly obvious that a wolf wouldn't play that way, villagers still get lynched. It's tiring to watch, it really is.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:28 PM   #439
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Not true. I voted for you today because of my vote analysis. Go read my vote post again. Yesterday I voted for you for a different reason, because my vote analysis only pointed at somebody as being potentially cleared (that was whoever voted for SnDvls, I forget who.)

Your comment suggests we should go after people going along, not putting out theories. Yet all 3 days(at one time, hows that) you have voted for me. Do you not consider me putting ideas forward. Im just having a breakdown in understanding your logic in your argument translating to your actions. Even with your analysis, coupled with your stated idea would someone like LSg in your group be a better vote?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #440
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Your day 2 vote was a bad vote, as I said on that day, and as I've pointed out today. After the BrianD thing a few games back, I can't believe I have to point this out to people. Wolves don't make plays like that on day 1. But still, even though it's perfectly obvious that a wolf wouldn't play that way, villagers still get lynched. It's tiring to watch, it really is.
Your day 2 vote was a bad vote as well, as i said on that day...we can go around and around all day long with this..if your good, ive come to terms with the fact im a goner tomorrow...if your bad, were that much close to victory. Come what may
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #441
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Your comment suggests we should go after people going along, not putting out theories. Yet all 3 days(at one time, hows that) you have voted for me. Do you not consider me putting ideas forward. Im just having a breakdown in understanding your logic in your argument translating to your actions. Even with your analysis, coupled with your stated idea would someone like LSg in your group be a better vote?

You went along with the bandwagon yesterday.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:34 PM   #442
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You went along with the bandwagon yesterday.

I actually was the major proponent of it, and the second vote behind izule. What does that have to do with the differences between your comments and actions?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:34 PM   #443
st.cronin
General Manager

I thought about LSG, but I decided it was either Blade or LSG that was likely a wolf. I went with Blade. If somehow I avoid lynching today, and Blade ends up cleared, I will move on to LSG (unless somebody better comes along).

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:35 PM   #444
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Your day 2 vote was a bad vote as well, as i said on that day...we can go around and around all day long with this..if your good, ive come to terms with the fact im a goner tomorrow...if your bad, were that much close to victory. Come what may

My day 2 vote was a bad vote???? Not voting for the obvious villager that you all couldn't wait to dissect is a bad vote?

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #445
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I actually was the major proponent of it, and the second vote behind izule. What does that have to do with the differences between your comments and actions?

My point is that for somebody as insightful and experienced as you, that was an extremely sinister play. You should have known better.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #446
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I thought about LSG, but I decided it was either Blade or LSG that was likely a wolf. I went with Blade. If somehow I avoid lynching today, and Blade ends up cleared, I will move on to LSG (unless somebody better comes along).

How can i be cleared, the seer is dead. If you come up bad, i think LSG needs to go tomorrow as you have both done a lot of positioning around the other. If your good, then im dead and LSG just got both of her top suspectors off her back.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:38 PM   #447
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
My point is that for somebody as insightful and experienced as you, that was an extremely sinister play. You should have known better.
And you should know better then to think im a bad guy, which you obviously do with your voting record.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:41 PM   #448
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
And you should know better then to think im a bad guy, which you obviously do with your voting record.

Your reason for voting for me boils down to "I'm good, and he's voting for me, therefore he's bad." C'mon, you know better than that. What's shocking is that people are buying it.

unvote Blade

vote LoneStarGirl

shot in the dark

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 07:44 PM   #449
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Your reason for voting for me boils down to "I'm good, and he's voting for me, therefore he's bad." C'mon, you know better than that. What's shocking is that people are buying it.

unvote Blade

vote LoneStarGirl

shot in the dark

I stated i think 5-6 reasons, saldana stated his reasons, gramat said he thought you were bad on day 1. Its not just me and my one little reason. The arguments against you are exponentially greater then anyone else. Its not even close.

Honestly, just for fair play id swap my vote off of you because i respect you and you have done that for me. If i do that though,and you turn up good, im even further damnig myself. I think i have to stick to my guns. If your good, im sorry and ill sit out the next game. I hope that tells you how much i respect you here.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #450
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

What the hell? I am just getting thrown under the bus left and right. I have done nothing anybody else here hasn't done and yet other than st. cronin and blade I am the only name getting mentioned. This doesn't seem right.