This game will not reach 10 pages.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:49 PM   #302
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
well i guess its obvious who is a wolf

You, neq, and lathum...its quite clear...now it all hinges on the bodyguard, and i dont envy him right now.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 PM   #303
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The next day of tryouts arrives and everyone is still there. What a shock. Clearly the moles were unsuccessful in their attempt to kick someone off the team last night. There is still hope for the true and good students of FOFCHS.

Lynch 9 PM Friday.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 11-02-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #304
Blade6119
Coordinator

Sorry lathum, i couldnt let you win it that easily!

Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #305
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Holy cow

Ok, lets take them out. one at a time

Vote Lathum
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:13 PM   #306
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

We need everyone to pick the same person, or they will control the vote.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #307
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Out of curiosity Blade, who did they attack last night? That was pretty impressive 25% chance of success and you nailed it.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #308
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ok, to fill in the story...im the bodyguard...they went after, and i guarded, ntndeacon last night. Lathum dropped pills in his bag, but i got them out of the bag when ntn wasnt looking before anyone caught him

Im still over the moon from barkeep's PM telling me about the block, so excuse me if i sound at all rude wolves.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #309
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE LATHUM

I KNOW hes bad, and the others we can assume are nequa and most likely LSG.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #310
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Out of curiosity Blade, who did they attack last night? That was pretty impressive 25% chance of success and you nailed it.
It was you, me, cronin, and ntn...id consider ntn the least experienced of the group. After all i said about lathum targeting vets all game i figured he would swap it up, and he did. Lucky, sure...just glad we basically have won now
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 10:21 PM   #311
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
It was you, me, cronin, and ntn...id consider ntn the least experienced of the group. After all i said about lathum targeting vets all game i figured he would swap it up, and he did. Lucky, sure...just glad we basically have won now

Well we can't get overconfident. When I listed Lonestargirl as the third wolf, I am basing it off of assumption based on the move Neuqua and Lathum made at the deadline. They could have lynched LSG with only one of them moving, but chose not to. That makes me think she was the third wolf.

Now other possibilities is they were just overconfident and wanted to take out Spleen specifically, or they wanted to set LSG up as back up. Both of those cases feel like reaches to me though.

Because of the night action We know you are good, we know ntn is good.. that leaves St.Cronin and LSG... I assume its LSG, but I have voted for her the entire game, so maybe someone else should doublecheck my opinion and look to make sure I'm not over-assuming on her.

Either way we kill Lathum today, Neuqua tommorrow and then have to decide between LSG and Cronin at the end, but I think it has to be LSG. Otherwise why would they have been trying to kill Cronin in the first place? I guess an Elaborate setup, but that seems silly when the only way it would even matter is on the 25% chance we got the block (which we did)
Old 11-02-2006, 10:25 PM   #312
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well we can't get overconfident. When I listed Lonestargirl as the third wolf, I am basing it off of assumption based on the move Neuqua and Lathum made at the deadline. They could have lynched LSG with only one of them moving, but chose not to. That makes me think she was the third wolf.

Now other possibilities is they were just overconfident and wanted to take out Spleen specifically, or they wanted to set LSG up as back up. Both of those cases feel like reaches to me though.

Because of the night action We know you are good, we know ntn is good.. that leaves St.Cronin and LSG... I assume its LSG, but I have voted for her the entire game, so maybe someone else should doublecheck my opinion and look to make sure I'm not over-assuming on her.

Either way we kill Lathum today, Neuqua tommorrow and then have to decide between LSG and Cronin at the end, but I think it has to be LSG. Otherwise why would they have been trying to kill Cronin in the first place? I guess an Elaborate setup, but that seems silly when the only way it would even matter is on the 25% chance we got the block (which we did)
I saw the same swap at the deadline in regards to LSG, which i noted. I might be wrong, but i feel like LSG is the third wolf. Either way we have 2 days and night actions to decide while we kill nequa and lathum
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 10:40 PM   #313
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I suppose at this point I am pretty happy that I talked myself out of voting for Spleen. I thought all day that I would vote for Spleen, and then right before I left for the evening I said screw analysis and just went with my gut and voted LSG.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:52 PM   #314
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I suppose at this point I am pretty happy that I talked myself out of voting for Spleen. I thought all day that I would vote for Spleen, and then right before I left for the evening I said screw analysis and just went with my gut and voted LSG.

I think LSG gave herself away when she resonded to my enquiry about her 180 in such a accusatory mannor towards spleen, while lathum just happened to accuse the two people i trusted the first two days(myself, and you after a guarding) and therefore peak my interest. Nequa was no where near my radar, so im glad he did what he did.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #315
spleen1015
Coordinator

Good luck players!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:59 PM   #316
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, LSG was here and could have swapped onto cronin to kill him as well. So im not totally sure about the situation. They swapped to spleen with her. Im not sure, but i dont think that they thought it was anything but end-game and i doubt they were setting up LSG on the small chance they got blocked. Possible, but i dont know...its tricky.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 10:59 PM   #317
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think LSG gave herself away when she resonded to my enquiry about her 180 in such a accusatory mannor towards spleen, while lathum just happened to accuse the two people i trusted the first two days(myself, and you after a guarding) and therefore peak my interest. Nequa was no where near my radar, so im glad he did what he did.

I had Neuqua and LSG in high suspicion. I couldn't figure out the third. I watched you and Lathum all game and wasn't sure if one of you two were a wolf, or both were and just playing games. I also thought at times that St.cronin could be a wolf or Spleen. I didn't have Lathum figured out at all until the move tonight.

I had already called out Neuqua previously in the day, you can see my comments to him about his play that was suspicious.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #318
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, LSG was here and could have swapped onto cronin to kill him as well. So im not totally sure about the situation. They swapped to spleen with her. Im not sure, but i dont think that they thought it was anything but end-game and i doubt they were setting up LSG on the small chance they got blocked. Possible, but i dont know...its tricky.

I wasn't here at deadline, so wasn't sure if she was even around. I have a hard time believing that they planned something elaborate just in case of a 25% chance of a block though. I think in this case the simplest thought process likely wins.

They were voting for St.cronin, and then switched off to kill Spleen. The fact they were voting for St.Cronin and then didnt kill LSG makes me think that is the most likely scenerio here.. I just don't want to state that is a sure thing though, I think there is some possibility it could be St.Cronin still.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #319
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I wasn't here at deadline, so wasn't sure if she was even around. I have a hard time believing that they planned something elaborate just in case of a 25% chance of a block though. I think in this case the simplest thought process likely wins.

They were voting for St.cronin, and then switched off to kill Spleen. The fact they were voting for St.Cronin and then didnt kill LSG makes me think that is the most likely scenerio here.. I just don't want to state that is a sure thing though, I think there is some possibility it could be St.Cronin still.

She responded the their 6:59 votes at 7:01, so you can take that how you will.

They swapped off cronin onto spleen, who LSG was voting for. So if it was LSG, i dont know why she wouldnt just swap over to cronin instead. Seems to make more sense. Unless she showed right before the deadline and nequa and lathum had already planned the swap(seems likely the case to me)
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 11:10 PM   #320
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

lucky bastard
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:10 PM   #321
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hey lathum, i see you in thread...do you even want to try to play this one off somehow? Id be interested in your creativity and what you can come up with. Gramat did it last game, so you have a shot.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 11:11 PM   #322
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
lucky bastard

lol, i guess we have your answer...Can you at least tell us if its cronin or lsg?
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 11:11 PM   #323
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i got nothing. nothing at all
Old 11-02-2006, 11:14 PM   #324
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
i got nothing. nothing at all

Good game by the way, regardless of how it turns out. I always enjoy matching wits with you, ever since our fued and your little egpyt trick
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #325
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

lol, this one turned out to be surpisngly enjoyable
Old 11-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #326
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

The funny thing is the other person ialmost voted for was Neuqua. he just seemed a little fishy to me.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #327
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Lynch Lathum
Old 11-02-2006, 11:26 PM   #328
Blade6119
Coordinator

I apologize to all good guys for us even being at end-game last night. Night one, like i stated, was halloween. I went out, and ended up spending the night away from my house. I was not home during the night phase and was not able to submit a night one guarding. I would have guarded tyrith due to his public role as well, since barkeep said nothing would happen if i guarded a bad guy, so their was no down side. I apologize to you all for my poor play in that regard, and am just glad i was able to get a chance to redeem myself.

In case anyone cares:

Night 1:No guard action sent
Night 2:Alan T
Night 3:Ntndeacon
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 11:51 PM   #329
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

nice job on guarding me, Blade. iwas sure the game was over after the Lynch.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #330
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
nice job on guarding me, Blade. iwas sure the game was over after the Lynch.

We still have 3 days to go if we dont screw up, so its possible we still lose this. Lets just get through lathum and nequa without any trip-ups until we can determine who needs to go next(alan, cronin, or LSG).
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 12:02 AM   #331
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

sounds like a plan
Old 11-03-2006, 12:04 AM   #332
Fouts
College Starter

Clutch move. I'm not even playing and I'm in shock.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:36 AM   #333
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I don't want to prolong this game more than is necessary, however we are at the weekend. So as a sort of compromise between speeding it up too much and slowing it down more than needed here's what I am suggesting as a weekend schedule:

Day 4 Lynch 9 PM Friday
Night 4 Actions due by 9 PM Saturday
Day 5 Lynch 9 PM Sunday
Night 5 Actions due by 9 AM Monday

If we get night actions early enough, and players are willing, we can start the Day cycles early and perhaps squeeze in one more. However, I don't want to shorten the Day cycles too much, unless it becomes so clear that no one is going to change their mind.

I am completely open to alternative suggestions, however.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:58 AM   #334
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am around all weekend, and don't mind some accelerated schedule if others are ok with it.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:59 AM   #335
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I am around all weekend, and don't mind some accelerated schedule if others are ok with it.

I am very much for it, and told barkeep as much. I think today is a foregone conclusion, and tomorrow should be to.

Cronin was here late last night but didnt post, much to my dismay.
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 07:59 AM   #336
Blade6119
Coordinator

too*
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #337
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I say hurry it up. I would venture to say todays lynch could be hurried up.

VOTE BLADE
Old 11-03-2006, 08:05 AM   #338
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I think the hurry up is a good thing.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:09 AM   #339
st.cronin
General Manager

vote Lathum

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:17 AM   #340
SnDvls
Pro Starter

this would have been a short game if I was still around too
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:59 AM   #341
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
this would have been a short game if I was still around too

sorry bro, if i had submitted my action night 1 you likely wouldnt have gone on night 2...so my bad
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 09:08 AM   #342
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
sorry bro, if i had submitted my action night 1 you likely wouldnt have gone on night 2...so my bad

I'll post more once the game is over on what would have happened.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:14 AM   #343
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, we have our majority 4 votes needed. Anyone going to swap off lathum or can we just lynch him?
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 10:11 AM   #344
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am not. I can't see any good and true student of FOFCHS switching off at the moment
Old 11-03-2006, 10:50 AM   #345
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Im not switching. I dont mind us ending the day early
Old 11-03-2006, 01:29 PM   #346
Blade6119
Coordinator

Cronin, you going to swap off? If not, we can just end the day now. Or if LSG and nequa want to be nice they can help us out
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 04:52 PM   #347
st.cronin
General Manager

vote nightfall

I don't see any reason not to believe Blade. My vote is locked.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:58 PM   #348
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote lathum

sorry guys, i've been busy all freaking day. And I was online at 9 last night, if I was a wolf i would have just switched off of spleen and moved to st cronin. But im not.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #349
Blade6119
Coordinator

Barkeep, we have all 4 villagers locked in on lathum, regardless of which of LSG or cronin is bad...can we end this?

Alan, im honestly starting to lean towards cronin the way he has hacted and LSG initial reaction after the vote swap...thoughts? Ntn, what do you think, as since they know you cant be guarded tonight you are 99% likely the victim tonight.
Demotivation
Old 11-03-2006, 06:07 PM   #350
Blade6119
Coordinator

Lathum, nequa..you two wouldnt be kind enough to tell us which is your ally, would you?
Demotivation