Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-29-2007, 01:43 PM   #401
Lorena
Unregistered

Hmm... Lathum, you were the second vote on me (day2), wvufan (day4), and now spleen. Interesting and you didn't vote for Jeebs.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #402
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I am curious to hear from Spleen why he has been up my ass the whole game. He really hasn't given any good reason. To me this game has been ripe with clues. I uncovered something else today that makes me think there may have indeed been a conversion which makes todays vote all the more important.

Is that right, mind letting us in on it?
Old 01-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #403
spleen1015
Coordinator

I'm up your ass because you've been up mine. You said early, day 2 or 3, that I posted something that made you suspicious. You vote for me and every else does. Then, late in the day, you switch, then every else does. That happened two days in a row.

Why?

Because I think you have a strategy and you're getting the rest of the group to follow along somehow.

You just voted for me because you said it was the obvious choice. Tell me why I'm the obvious choice.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #404
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Hmm... Lathum, you were the second vote on me (day2), wvufan (day4), and now spleen. Interesting and you didn't vote for Jeebs.

this whole second vote thing is over rated. The day I was the second vote for you there were 9 people left to vote, my vote was hardly signing your death sentance.

If you want to use vote logic the day you were lynched the vote was 4-4-1 when path cast the fifth vote for you with 2 people left. Far more damning then my vote. shrug.

As for the jeeber vote I cast my vote for WVUfan that day. The run on jeeber was pretty rapid, had I changed my vote it would have been percieved as bandwagoning, so like saldana said, damned if you do and damned if you dont.

My vote for spleen today is obvious. He has gone after me for 3 days with no good reason despite the fact that our seer said he trusts me. I can only assume he is going to vote for me today so I need to counter that.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:00 PM   #405
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I'm up your ass because you've been up mine. You said early, day 2 or 3, that I posted something that made you suspicious. You vote for me and every else does. Then, late in the day, you switch, then every else does. That happened two days in a row.

Why?

Because I think you have a strategy and you're getting the rest of the group to follow along somehow.

You just voted for me because you said it was the obvious choice. Tell me why I'm the obvious choice.

ok, first point. You made me suspicous because I indicated I suspected who the seer was and you attempted to get me to reveal that information.

I don't see how I have gotten anyone to follow along with me. I posted my trust list an opinions and updated them as we went along. I have in no way come out strongly against anyone or tried to sway the vote. If you think otherwise please direct me to the post #

I even unvoted you and backed off my vote for you.

You are the obvious vote for me today because I can only assume you are going to vote for me.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #406
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
My vote for spleen today is obvious. He has gone after me for 3 days with no good reason despite the fact that our seer said he trusts me. I can only assume he is going to vote for me today so I need to counter that.

Show me a post where the seer says they just you more than me. The last time he posted any trust list, you and I were equal.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #407
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
So we have:

12/15 left...I'd say likely facing 2 evil now (mrskippy must have started with conversion ability).

Left:
DC (confirmed good)
DT (confirmed good...could i really put myself elsewhere)
Blade (strongly believed to be good)

10/12 ?'s:
Barkeep elevated above spleen/lathum .
spleen slightly elevated at this point and lathum slightly elevated too.

7 True ?'s

Lathum,is this the post you're referring to when you say our seer trusted you? I don't see "slightly elevated" to mean completely trusted and you seem to be pushing that quite a bit.

unvote saldana
vote lathum
Old 01-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #408
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
After a night where there is no protection from evil, there is no hero with a sandwich to protect you, and there is still mrskippy creating mayhem, you realize that Alan T is banned from the board. It appears as if it is the work of someone other than mrskippy...
Day 3 begins and lynch votes are due at 10 PM EST.

I'm wondering if this was pointed out because mrskippy was out doing a conversion. If there was gonna be a conversion this seems like the best time. We just lost the BG so there was a free shot at whoever they wanted.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:04 PM   #409
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
You are the obvious vote for me today because I can only assume you are going to vote for me.

You are who I want to vote for today, but I am going to wait and see what happens. If it comes down to 2 other people, I want to be the deciding vote.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:04 PM   #410
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Show me a post where the seer says they just you more than me. The last time he posted any trust list, you and I were equal.

yes and then after that HE VOTED FOR YOU!!!! why would he say he trusted you and then vote for you. That makes no sense
Old 01-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #411
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Nice analysis Lathum. Wrong about me. And I believe wrong about Barkeep too. We had similar thoughts on Blade, which was essentially forcing the wolves to night-kill him in order to save someone else who was good and active.

Honestly I think that's a very pro-villager viewpoint. And I'm not comfortable voting for him based on that. I'd much rather vote Path, or Spleen who have made a couple interesting moves, as you yourself noted.

exibit 1
Old 01-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #412
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
VOTE SPLEEN

i'm with you on that lathum, like i said. glad you came around.

exibit 2
Old 01-29-2007, 02:09 PM   #413
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Who are you believing as the seer then? If the seer is telling you to vote for me because I am bad, then you need to vote for them because they are lying.

why would anyone ask this question and risk outing the seer?
Old 01-29-2007, 02:09 PM   #414
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
yes and then after that HE VOTED FOR YOU!!!! why would he say he trusted you and then vote for you. That makes no sense

Sorry. Wrong Answer.

With post 264 he unvoted me the one time he was voting for me.

With post 275 be posted his trust list where you and I are equal on that list.

With post 309 he votes for Jeeber.

He never gets to vote again because you killed him that night!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:10 PM   #415
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
why would anyone ask this question and risk outing the seer?

You have a valid point, but the reason I asked the question occumpanied the rest of that post.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #416
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
i can sympathize. i'm still in the lasting-long phase myself but i'm sure i'll be frustrated.

well, give me an alternative person to target spleen and I'm open to it. i mean as long as it's not blade/barkeep/dc/lathum (i suppose).

exibit 3.

I don't see your name on that list. To be fair I don't know if where he says "i suppose" refers solely to me or to all 4 on that list
Old 01-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #417
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
exibit 1
Quote:
exibit 2

Posted before his final trust list.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #418
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

Lathum, that is incorrect. If you pull up DT's most recent trust list the next person he voted for was JeeberD and ended up dying the same night.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:15 PM   #419
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I dunno, this has been a difficult game because there's nothing going on; we got lucky with Jeebs... nothing gave him away. Actually, come to think of it, path narrowly escaped death and later said he was having a great WW day. Not sure if that meant because he's actually evil this game and escaped, or what.

I was referring to the other game, sorry. And I have been doing some catching up but am busier today than I had planned. I hope to be in thread for awhile by mid-afternoon.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:16 PM   #420
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Sorry. Wrong Answer.

With post 264 he unvoted me the one time he was voting for me.

With post 275 be posted his trust list where you and I are equal on that list.

With post 309 he votes for Jeeber.

He never gets to vote again because you killed him that night!

DOH, got to it before I did.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:16 PM   #421
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Posted before his final trust list.

they were still posted after night 2 where he had a scan. Had he scanned you and you came up good he wouldn't have made those posts or voted for you
Old 01-29-2007, 02:18 PM   #422
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum, that is incorrect. If you pull up DT's most recent trust list the next person he voted for was JeeberD and ended up dying the same night.

OK, listen. I understand all of that. I know he unvoted spleen and he had him on his elevated trust list. I realize that. My point is that he voted for him before all that which means THERE IS NO WAY SPLEEN COULD HAVE BEEN SCANNED BY DT.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #423
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
THERE IS NO WAY SPLEEN COULD HAVE BEEN SCANNED BY DT.

No one has ever said that he did.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #424
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Probibility of being scanned by DT before he died

1. Chief Rum--Banned Night 1- not likely, I assume if he was DT would have witnessed the kill

2. Dodgerchick- Cleared as skydog day 2- not likely

3. spleen1015- DT's original vote day 3 not likely unless he was scanned a bad

4. Barkeep49--probably night 1 scan

5. WVUFan--possible night 2 scan

6. LoneStarGirl- possible night 2 scan

7. Lathum- possible night 2 scan

8. DaddyTorgo duh!

9. saldana- blade's actions pretty much cleared him- not likely

10. path12- not likely since DT mentioned he suspected him in a post

11. JeeberD (mrskippy)--duh

12. GoldenEagle (Hell Atlantic)--Banned by SkyDog Day 2- not likely night one scan

13. Alan T--Banned Night 2-possible night 2 scan but like I mentioned with chief rum, I think it possible DT would have witnessed the kill
Old 01-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #425
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

that leaves LSG, WVUFAN, Lathum. Of those 3 I am the only one our seer mentioned with elevated trust.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:33 PM   #426
Lorena
Unregistered

Hmm... I see where you're coming from Lathum, I re-read Daddy's posts involving spleen

Quote:
Nice analysis Lathum. Wrong about me. And I believe wrong about Barkeep too. We had similar thoughts on Blade, which was essentially forcing the wolves to night-kill him in order to save someone else who was good and active.

Honestly I think that's a very pro-villager viewpoint. And I'm not comfortable voting for him based on that. I'd much rather vote Path, or Spleen who have made a couple interesting moves, as you yourself noted.

The bold part makes me think that DT might have scanned you. And yes, DT did vote for spleen but unvoted him which makes me think he probably didn't know what spleen was.

Hmmm... not sure where to go here.

unvote lathum

(sorry RA)
Old 01-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #427
spleen1015
Coordinator

We're in a touch spot. We're 5 vanilla villagers fighting a lone wolf.

We'll just have to get lucky.

The below comments will probably seal my fate for today.

I think we should go no lynch today. We have 6 people left. With a lynch today and a night kill tonight, we're at 4. Lynch tomorrow and night kill ends the game. That's assuming we don't get the wolf ahead of time.

If we don't kill today, then we get to decide the game with a lynch vote on Day 7 instead of a night kill on Night 6. Essentially, our odds are better avoiding a lynch today and waiting for Day 7. Today we have a 1 in 5 shot getting the wolf. We could delay that to 50-50 on Day 7 if things go the right way.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #428
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

For now

Lynch Lathum

DC has brought up some great points and since she is the only one I trust...
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #429
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
For now

Lynch Lathum

maybe you should get to the point where she unvotes me then...
Old 01-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #430
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

Old 01-29-2007, 03:39 PM   #431
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

BTW I think it's very possible the remaining wolf or wolves are sitting back and laughting at me and spleen
Old 01-29-2007, 03:42 PM   #432
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-29-2007, 03:44 PM   #433
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
BTW I think it's very possible the remaining wolf or wolves are sitting back and laughting at me and spleen

That thought has occured to me as well.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #434
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

UNVOTE SPLEEN
VOTE LONESTARGIRL

her vote for me set off all kind of alarm bells plus the fact that she pointed out she was the first one to vote for Jeeber. DC made a good point about that not meaning much.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:51 PM   #435
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

Heh, I was thinking at how hard they must have laughed after I offed GoldenEagle.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:00 PM   #436
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
UNVOTE SPLEEN
VOTE LONESTARGIRL

her vote for me set off all kind of alarm bells plus the fact that she pointed out she was the first one to vote for Jeeber. DC made a good point about that not meaning much.

I was thinking about that but wasn't sure if I posted or not.

Okay, I just looked back and yes, she was the first to vote on Jeeber and never checked back. Her post after he got banned was something about "Thank you call me Mrs. Werewolf" or something. I kinda wonder if she casted her vote meaning it as a "throwaway" and didn't realize he'd actually be on the chopping block.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #437
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I was thinking about that but wasn't sure if I posted or not.

Okay, I just looked back and yes, she was the first to vote on Jeeber and never checked back. Her post after he got banned was something about "Thank you call me Mrs. Werewolf" or something. I kinda wonder if she casted her vote meaning it as a "throwaway" and didn't realize he'd actually be on the chopping block.

I dunno, all I know is I have seen WAY to many of these games where 2 villegars were going at one another while the baddies sat back, watched, dropped in with a vote, then stayed out of the way.

Path and LSG fit that profile
Old 01-29-2007, 04:12 PM   #438
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post

Oh gosh I hope you're not voting for him because I am because I'm as clueless as any of you.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:24 PM   #439
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

here is why LSG's vote set off alarm bells.

At that point spleen had 2 votes

LSG was under the impression DC had voted for me. Spleen already claimed he wanted to be the deciding vote. LSG's vote would make it 2-2. That pretty much forces path to do 3 things. Vote for a third party and let spleen vote for me, vote spleen and force spleen to vote for me creating a tie, vote me and let spleen top it off. All 3 outcomes favorable to the bad guy (s). A clever way to hide your vote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:29 PM   #440
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
here is why LSG's vote set off alarm bells.

At that point spleen had 2 votes

LSG was under the impression DC had voted for me. Spleen already claimed he wanted to be the deciding vote. LSG's vote would make it 2-2. That pretty much forces path to do 3 things. Vote for a third party and let spleen vote for me, vote spleen and force spleen to vote for me creating a tie, vote me and let spleen top it off. All 3 outcomes favorable to the bad guy (s). A clever way to hide your vote

Niiiiice, I can go with that logic

vote lonestargirl
Old 01-29-2007, 05:02 PM   #441
path12
Coordinator

LSG's vote smells bad.

VOTE LSG

Usual caveat that I always read LSG as bad, though.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:16 PM   #442
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm wondering if this was pointed out because mrskippy was out doing a conversion. If there was gonna be a conversion this seems like the best time. We just lost the BG so there was a free shot at whoever they wanted.

If there was a conversion, obviously the cleared list changes. Was that night 3? If so, then DT's clears are suspect, as well as DC.

If you were going to convert, who would it be? I don't think it would be DC because I think that's just a little too obvious. Barkeep, yes. Spleen, no (too much heat). Lathum, yes. Saldana (knowing Blade gained some trust by dropping out of the game), yes. WVU we know is a no. I know I'm a no.

I think we're down to a matter of elimination here. I really think LSG is our best choice right now. If that's not right I think it's a little more dicey. At that point I think it would be useful to start looking at changes in posts/voting irregularities. But without a seer this devolves into a guessing game somewhat, especially if the wolf decides to just stay under the radar (and yes, I realize that fits my personality this game perfectly. I have no excuse, in hindsight I should have known I wasn't going to be able to give this the attention it deserves and I would certainly understand a lynch my way. It would at least be helpful in the sense that you would have another clear, but unhelpful in the sense that we'd be getting down to numbers at that point).
Old 01-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #443
saldana
Pro Starter

ok lathum, i will buy your logic on LSG's vote which is the only reason i am changing, but if she ends up good, it will be an easy choice for me tomorrow.

unvote spleen
vote lsg
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #444
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok lathum, i will buy your logic on LSG's vote which is the only reason i am changing, but if she ends up good, it will be an easy choice for me tomorrow.

unvote spleen
vote lsg

My main reason I suspect Lathum is because I don't know that I've ever seen him do so much analysis in thread (not to say you don't analyze, but usually don't post it a ton). It makes me worry about the Alan helpful villager ploy.

My God, can this post be any more meta? Bleah. Never mind.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:07 PM   #445
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
My main reason I suspect Lathum is because I don't know that I've ever seen him do so much analysis in thread (not to say you don't analyze, but usually don't post it a ton). It makes me worry about the Alan helpful villager ploy.

My God, can this post be any more meta? Bleah. Never mind.

your pretty much right but I have had some extra time during this game and the basic games are always much easier for me to follow.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #446
spleen1015
Coordinator

VOTE LoneStarGirl
Old 01-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #447
Raiders Army
Coordinator

After wavering back and forth in the beginning of the day, the decision is overwhelmingly to ban LoneStarGirl. SkyDog types in the command to ban her.

...she is not HornsManiac.

Night 5 begins.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:00 PM   #448
Lorena
Unregistered

Well shit
Old 01-29-2007, 09:01 PM   #449
Raiders Army
Coordinator

After a short night, you realize that saldana cannot post any messages. He is BANNED!

Day 6 begins and votes are due by 10 PM EST Tuesday.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #450
Lorena
Unregistered

vote lathum

Quite simply, he led the charge against LSG and she came up good. Dammit, we had a lot of evidence against him and we let him slide. Grrr...