DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF Smackdown
Saturday, Week 2, April 1998
Convocation Center, IL

Pre-Show Dark Segment
Sunny comes out to hype up Kid Kash (D)

Pre-Show Dark Match
Sabu defeated Al Snow & Crush to make defense #3 of his WWF Hardcore Title (C-)

The Suicide Blondes defeated the New Age Outlaws to make defense #1 of their WWF Tag Team Titles (D+)

The Undertaker defeated Terry Funk (C+)

Rob Van Dam hypes himself backstage (D+)

Kane drew Ken Shamrock following a double DQ (B-)

Jeff Jarrett is seen backstage with Rocky Maivias WWF Intercontinental Title (C+) Rocky Maivia is in pursuit but is jumped by Triple H as Jarrett leaves the arena (B-)

Vader attacks Justin Bradshaw in the ring before their match (D-)

Vader defeats Justin Bradshaw (C)

Taz defeatd Owen Hart following interference from Steve Austin (B-)

Show Rating: C

Show Thoughts

Yawn.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:49 PM   #202
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Saturday Night Ratings

WWF Smackdown: 8.57
Old 05-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #203
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Clash of the Champions
Sunday, Week 2, April 1998
Air Canada Center, Tornoto, Canada

Pre Show Dark Match
Rick Steiner defeated Jinsei Shinzaki (B-)

Pre Show Dark Match
Chris Benoit defeated Jushin Liger (B)

Eric Bishoff comes out an announces the newest signing of WCW and the special guest referee for the Sting/Bret Hart main event.....none other than son of WWF owner Vince McMahon......Shane McMahon!!! (B-)

Booker T defeated Buff Bagwell (B-)

The announcers talk about the Sting vs. Bret Hart match with new special guest ref Shane McMahon (B)

Bill Goldberg defeated Scott Steiner (C+)

Shawn Michaels is shown leaving Ric Flair's locker room with something in his hand (B)

The Giant defeated Hulk Hogan (B-)

Diamond Dallas Page and Scott Hall battled to a draw (A*) After the match DDP offers a handshake to Hall as a sign of respect, but it is refused by Hall (B+)

Shawn Michaels defeated Ric Flair (A*)

Sting defeated Bret Hart by DQ (B) after the match Sting celebrated in the ring (B+)

Show Rating C+

Show Thoughts

WOW!!! a C+...again they said I didn't have enough angles...which I was a little short on, but not by much. The matches were great though and the storylines are moving along well...Scott Steiner is effectivally gone from WCW he'll job to Goldberg two more times since they have good chemistry before leaving. Another roid user gone thanks to Ted Turner's mandates.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #204
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Monday Nitro
Monday, Week 3, April 1998
Carver Arena, IL

Dark Match
Bill Goldberg defeated Alex Wright (C+)

Dark Match
The Nasty Boys defeated The Headhunters to retain the WCW Tag Team Titles (D+)

Pre Show
Raven challenges Davey Boy Smith to face him (C-)

Chris Benoit talks about his upcoming match against Curt Henning (C+)

Mike Awesome defeated Juventude Guerrera to retain the WCW TV Title (D)

Chris Jericho challenges Eddie Guerrero to a third match (C)

Hall & Hogan battled The Giant & DDP to a double count out (B)

Shawn Michaels bursts into Shane McMahon's office and demands a match with Ric Flair. McMahon tells him that this might have worked in the "F" with his dat, but it won't work here with him. He then tells him to get the "F" out of his office as he needs to get ready for his match tonight against Konnan (C+)

Roddy Piper defeated Steven Regal (C+)

Sting thanks the fans for all their support as WCW World Heavyweight Champion and tells them that he'll keep this belt around his waist for a long time (A) just as he is finishing his speech Bret Hart comes out and challenges Sting to another match this time with his choice of a special ref (B) Sting accepts and says he'll see him at Thunder (B+)

Bill Goldberg defeated Scott Steiner (C+) after the match Scott Steiner challenged Goldberg to another match saying the first two losses were flukes and that Goldberg is only half the man Steiner is (C)

As Booker T is giving an interview with Gene Okerlund Randy Savage & Buff Bagwell attack him from behind and leave him koncked out in the back (C-)

Curt Hennig defeated Davey Boy Smith (B)

Shawn Michales defeated Konnan by DQ when Ric Flair interferen in the match (B-) after the match Flair tried to continue the attack but Michales fled to the back (B+)

Show Rating B-

Show Thoughts

I'm now ignoring the overall show rating as it's pretty useless at this point. I'll keep including it, but I"m not going to comment on it anymore.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #205
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Notes

I've forgotten to mention that I have Syxx undercontract, but he's been injured since we started that I forgot about him. He has 13 months left on his contract and he'll be back in about 41 days so that should help me some too I hope.

Storyline wise I have the following story lines going

Bret Hart vs Sting (D)
5 parts of this 19 part storyline have been completed with ratings from B to A so it will pick up as it really just started at Clash of the Champions. I do know that Sting & Bret don't have really good chemistry so we'll see where it goes.

Bill Goldberg (C+)
This is a long winning streak line before he runs into a brick wall of a wrestler and loses. His popularity has been increasing since we started so he's progressing well.

Hall vs DDP (A)
Hall is like money in storylines...this is his 2nd one for me and both reached A level so I'm very happy with him and it, even if he's late all the time. This where I hope the Hart/Sting one is in a few weeks.

Henning vs Benoit (B-)
Curt Hennig is another big player in storylines having his 2nd successful run this time to help Benoit get over and move up from Upper Midcarder to Main Eventer. This is one of my longest storylines with 6 of 30 parts completed.

Chris Jericho vs Eddie Guerrero (C-)
Both these guys need to be Main Eventers when this is over as I'll have a lot of talent from up there gone so I'm counting on these two to really help me out here and in the future. Another long on with 6 of 29 parts completed. Neither guy is great on the mic yet, but they are both getting there and their matches keep getting better.

Michaels vs Flair (A)
One of my two unchained storylines. I think I like these better, but I'll finish out the others then go this way in the future. These two are solid and I expect this one to run for another 2 months before sending them both on to different fueds. I actually feel bad for Michales I bring him in to replace his best friend Nash whom I can't resign...I guess the WWF and I just traded these two hopefully I got the better deal of the two

Raven vs Davey Boy Smith
Raven is a solid worker so I'm pushing him here and Smith is a Main Eventer (not sure he really fits there, but I don't want to piss him off and demote him yet either) this feud's ratings aren't great, but it's doing what I wanted it to do and that is move Raven closed to Main Eventer.

Randy Savage vs Booker T
Savage is starting to get old and his skills are falling off, but Booker T is just the opposite so it's a good way to "pass the torch" here. Booker should be in the World Title picture in about 6 months time as a legit singles worker. I'm about half way through this storyline now

Unchained story line w/ The Nasty Boys/Rotundo & Williams/Gibson & Jannetty (D+)
WCW's tag team scene is so bad I did this to try and help it some by building my Tag Champs up some. I'm also bringing in some wrestlers from NJPW and AAA to lose to my Champs to build up the belt some too, again I hope. The Nasty Boys aren't a great team but the other four wrestlers are good workers who can help them out so that is their main purpose here. This is one I can end at anytime with out a problem so I'm not too worried about the rating.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:12 PM   #206
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF Monday Night Raw
Monday, Week 3, April 1998
Dale F. Halton Arena, NC

Pre-Show Dark Match
Rob Van Dam defeated Christopher Daniels, Brian Christopher, TAKA and Super Crazy (D+)

Raw kicks off backstage where Kevin Nash of all people appears! (B+)

Kevin Nash comes to the ring to let everyone know he's back and things won't be the same again (C)

As we come back we see Terry Funk beaten down backstage (C-)

Bam Bam Bigelow & Sabu defeated the New Age Outlaws (C-)

Jeff Jarrett challenged Rocky Maivia to a WWF Intercontinental Match at No Way Out (B-)

Kane appears to accept Ken Shamrocks challenge from last week to a match coming up (C-)

Taz defeated Crush (D+)

The Undertaker defeated D-Von Dudley (B+)

Backstage Ahmed Johnson is looking to take out Rob Van Dam, but Van Dam jumps him instead (D-)

Vince McMahon is in the ring with Triple H discussing tonights upcoming match with Mankind (B-)

Ken Shamrock is in the back hyping his upcoming match with Owen Hart (C-)

Ken Shamrock defeated Owen Hart following interference from Steve Austin (B-)

The announcers put over the upcoming Mankind/Triple H match (C+)

Triple H defeated Mankind to go up 3-0 in their best of 7 series (B)

Michael Hayes comes out hyping the WWF Tag Team Champions the Suicide Blondes, and promises tonight they'll shock the world by pinning Steve Austin! (D+)

The Suicide Blondes defeated Steve Austin & Goldust to make defense #2 of their WWF Tag Team Titles (C+)

Show Thoughts

It's part of the process to get over other guys, we'll take these kind of hits as we go.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 05-27-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:14 PM   #207
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Monday Night Ratings

WCW Nitro: 55.44
WWF Raw: 27.80 (USA + TSN)
Old 05-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #208
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF News

- The WWF has come to terms on a contract extension with Goldust.
- The WWF is in serious negotations with two former WWF stars, one of whom hasn't been in the ring in over a year but is as big today as he was upon his last time out there.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #209
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Thursday Thunder
Thursday, Week 3, April 1998
Continental Airlines Arena, NJ

Dark Match
Lance Storm defeated Riggs (C-)

Dark Match
Bubba Ray Dudley defeated Gangrel (C-)

Dark Match
Bill Goldberg defeated Erin O'Grady (C-)

Dean Malenko defeated Stan Lane (B-)

Bill Goldberg comes to the ring and tells Scott Steiner if he want's some come on out because he's Next!! (B-)

Bill Goldberg defeated Scott Steiner (C+)

Randy Savage & Buff Bagwell attack Booker T in the back and leave him laying out on the ground (C+)

Davey Boy Smith gave and interview about his match tonight against Raven (C-)

Curt Hennig taunted Chris Benoit and talked about how at WCW Spring Stampeed he is gonig to beat Benoit in the middle of the ring (B-)

The Giant defeated NJPW talent Genichrio Tenryu (C+)

Eddie Guerrero accepts the challenge that Chris Jericho layed down on Nitro (D+)

Raven & Davey Boy Smith battled to a double DQ (B-)

A video replay of the attack on Booker T is replayed (C+)

Eric Bishoff announces that Shawn Michaels will be facing Sting at Spring Stampede and the special guest ref will be none other than Shane McMahon. (B-)

Sting battled Bret Hart to a time limit draw with special guest ref Jim Neidhart (B)

Show Rating C+

Show Thoughts
O'Grady & Tenryu were brought in to give my guys wins and to not have to give another of my guy a loss. I signed Gangrel for the same purpose.

Scott Steiner is done now with WCW, I may have him job one more dark match to Bubba Ray Dudley just to say goodbye to him.

Hart & Sting don't have great chemistry, but pulled off another solid match so I'm happy with that.

I'm also happy with the Raven/DB Smith and Malenko/Lane matches... both exceeded expecitations
Old 05-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #210
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Vince had a blood test, thankfully it's been found out he has no son.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:04 PM   #211
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Notes

Thunder pulled a 38.00 on ABC

The following workers were late to Nitro; Hall, Guerrara & Sullivan. Hall & Guerrera were suspended for a week. Sullivan was fined.

Jimmy Del Ray was late to Thunder so he was warned
Old 05-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #212
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
WCW Notes

Thunder pulled a 38.00 on ABC

The following workers were late to Nitro; Hall, Guerrara & Sullivan. Hall & Guerrera were suspended for a week. Sullivan was fined.

Jimmy Del Ray was late to Thunder so he was warned

Juvy Juice is obviously not happy with you and demands you give him a main event title reign.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #213
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Vince had a blood test, thankfully it's been found out he has no son.

hey I'm trying my best to make this a personal feud

wait until Slamboree when I throw the big McMahon swerve
Old 05-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #214
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Juvy Juice is obviously not happy with you and demands you give him a main event title reign.

if he'd quit trying to be Razor Ramon Jr. he might have a shot at it
Old 05-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #215
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
WWF News

- The WWF has come to terms on a contract extension with Goldust.

his daddy is upset (said with a slight lisp)
Old 05-27-2007, 07:51 PM   #216
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Out of my own stupidity I clicked out of Smackdown before writing down all the results. Let's just say it was angle filled and awful.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:49 PM   #217
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Monday Nitro
Monday, Week 4, April 1998
Dragon Stadium, TX

Dark Match
The Public Enemy defeated The Head Hunters (E+)

Dark Match
Alex Wright defeated Tiger Mask IV (D)

The Nasty Boys defeated Gibson/Jannetty & Williams/Rotundo to retain the WCW Tag Team Titles (C-)

The announcers put over the Jericho/Guerrero match (D)

Bill Goldberg defeated Scott Norton (C-)

Buff Bagwell distracts Booker T when Randy Savage comes out of nowhere and attcks him for the second week in a row (B)

Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero battled to a double count out (C)
After the match Eddie challenged Chris to a match at Spring Stampede (D-)
Chris accepted immideatly (D+) and began heading towards the back when Eddie attacked him (D)

Sting is shown arriving at the arena and Bret Hart is there to greet him. Bret offers good luck to Sting with a smirk on his face before he leaves (B+)

Sting defeated Genichiro Tenryu to reatain his WCW World Heavyweight Title (B+) after the match Sting & Tenryu shake hands as a show of respect for each other (B+)

A video replay of the Booker T assualt is show again (C+)

Hulk Hogan defeated Shinya Hashimoto (B)

Bret Hart and Ric Flair ended in a double DQ as both Shawn Michaels & Sting came to the ring (A)

Show Rating B+

Show Thoughts
Solid show leading to my PPV now if Thunder can be this good I'm in good shape.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #218
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF Monday Night Raw
Monday, Week 4, April 1998
Agganis Arena, MA

Kevin Nash opens Raw saying he's here for a reason and soon you'll all know what it is (C)

Triple H is backstage with Sable who is interviewing him. He promises to finish off Mankind tonight (C+) A video begins playing recapping their series thus far (C)

Mankind defeated Triple H, Triple H leads the series 3-2 (B+)

The Undertaker defeated Ahmed Johnson (C+)

Steve Austin is found laid out backstage in a pool of blood. He comes to cussing "that son of a bitch" (C+)

When we come back Austin is in the ring demanding a match right now with Kevin Nash (B-)

Rocky Maivia & The Suicide Blondes defeated Kane, Sabu & Bam Bam Bigelow (C-)

Kevin Nash appears and says Austin is on for a match Saturday on Smackdown! (C)

Taz defeated Al Snow (C)

Terry Funk comes out to tell Vader he is sick of his bullying of the other guys and at No Way Out he'll show him what it'll get him in a hardcore match! (D+) Vader appears and tells the old man he is on (C-)

Owen Hart defeated Jeff Jarrett following interference from Rocky Maivia (B+)

Show Rating: C+
Old 05-28-2007, 09:01 AM   #219
SnDvls
Pro Starter

TV Ratings

Nitro 55.45
Raw 27.71
Old 05-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #220
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Thursday Thunder
Thursday, Week 4, April 1998
Moby Arena, CO

Dark Match
Bubba Ray Dudley defeated Gangrel (D)

Dark Match
Dean Malenko defeated Stan Lane (C+)

Kaz Hayashi defeated Alex Wright, Billy Kidman & Rey Mystero Jr (C-)

It is announced that Booker T will be in tag team action tonight after the attack last week by Bagwell & Savage (C+)

Mike Awesome defeated John Tenta to retain the WCW TV Title (D)

Davey Boy Smith & Raven have a brief stare down backstage (D+) at which point Smith tells Raven he's coming for him now and the bulldog is now the hunter (D+)

Harlem Heat defeated Mike Rotundo & Steve Williams (C) after the match Booker T just snaps and pushes Stevie Ray down as he holds his head and runs to the back (C+)

It is announced that at Spring Stampede we'll be seeing Raven vs. Davey Boy Smith (D+)

Bill Goldberg defeated Jimmy Del Ray (C)

The cameras pick up the sounds of banging and as they turn the corner they see Booker T smashing his head against the steel garage door (B-)

Shawn Michaels bursts into Shane McMahon's office about his match with Sting at Spring Stampede. Shane tells him if he dosn't win on Sunday he'll never get antother shot at Sting's belt again (C-)

Rick Steiner defeated Rick Rude (C+)

Randy Savage defeated Diamond Dallas Page (A)

Show Rating B-
Old 05-28-2007, 10:22 AM   #221
SnDvls
Pro Starter

TV Ratings

Thunder 33.67 on ABC
Old 05-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #222
BYU 14
Coordinator

Hey guys, what mod are you using for this?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 12:45 PM   #223
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Montreal Aftermath, www.bobinc.net
Old 05-28-2007, 01:00 PM   #224
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF Smackdown
Saturday, Week 4, April 1998
Expo Center Coliseum, OH

Triple H is backstage stewing at his recent loss to Mankind when he bumps into Goldust. The two exchange words and then decide to settle it in the ring tonight (C)

The Undertaker defeated Mark Henry (D+)

In the back Vader attacks Justin Bradshaw (D)

Vader defeated Justin Bradshaw (C-)

Lance Russell hypes tonights Main Event of Austin vs Nash (D+)

A video airs hyping Scott Steiner (C-)

Sabu defeated Al Snow & Terry Funk to make defense #4 of the WWF Hardcore Title (C)

Goldust defeated Triple H (C+)

Kevin Nash defeated Steve Austin after interference from Taz (B+) Taz and Nash celebrate together over a laid out Austin. (C)

Old 05-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #225
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF News

- The WWF is showing signs of being in a rut by falling to Cult size. This is going to kill me and is something I have to mix now.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #226
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I should add it's quite an awful fall for us as we're down to C + in several markets int he United States. We need to fix it and fix it fast or I won't be around long to fix it.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:11 PM   #227
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I should add it's quite an awful fall for us as we're down to C + in several markets int he United States. We need to fix it and fix it fast or I won't be around long to fix it.

I'll be right behind you

I've gone from A to B or B- in every US spot now
Old 05-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #228
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:
WWF News

- The WWF is showing signs of being in a rut by falling to Cult size. This is going to kill me and is something I have to mix now.

Damn. You are in big trouble.
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Rutgers & Washington coach Bowl Bound-BBCF
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #229
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Spring Stampede
Sunday, Week 4, April 1998
Charlotte Coliseum, NC

Dark Match
Alex Wright defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri (D)

Dark Match
Rey Mystero Jr. defeated Tiger Mask IV (D+)

Raven gives an interview about his match with Davey Boy Smith (C-)

Davey Boy Smith then does the same (D+)

Raven defeated Davey Boy Smith (C-) after the match Raven again celebrates over the fallen Bulldog (D)

Bill Goldberg defeated Buff Bagwell (B-)

The Nasty Boys defeated Jannetty & Gibson to make their 4th WCW Tag Team Title defense (C-)

Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Jericho with a handful of tights (B-)
After the match Chris Jericho complains to the ref about what happened and challenges Eddie to another match. (D+)

Konnan defeated La Parka for his 2nd defense of the WCW US Title (B-)

Shawn Michaels is interviews backstage by Gene Okerlund about his cage match tonight against Sting (B)

Curt Hennig and Chris Benoit fought to a double count out (B)

Sting is interviewed by Gene Okerlund about his match with Michaels tonight and about special ref Shane McMahan (B+)

Ric Flair defeated Randy Savage (A)

Bret Hart defeated Genichiro Tenryu (B)

Scott Hall & Hulk Hogan defeated DDP & The Giant (B-) when The Giant turned on Page allowing Hall to cover him for the pin. After the match all three men continued to beat down Page (A*)

Shawn Michaels defeated Sting to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title by escaping the cage after Bret Hart blocked Sting from exiting through the door and took him out of the match (A) After the match Bret continued his assualt on Sting leaving him a bloddy mess to end the PPV (A)

Show Rating B+

Show Thoughts

Solid show all the way through. All my matches were C- or better and I expected 3 of them to be worse than that so I'm very happy with the results.

Had a big swerve in The Giant turning so he can start his major push and Sting dropped the title to Michaels (fufills his contract of a Main Event Title run too) with some help from Bret Hart...I think you will all like where this ends up.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #230
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Wrestling Observer Breaking News

- Rumor has it the WWF has scheduled an emergency creative meeting for today before the Unforgiven PPV. Vince McMahon, upset with the lack of direction is apparently going to great lengths to make sure Unforgiven tonight gives the people what they want to see.

As we know right now, all current storylines have been put on hold and possibly scrapped.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #231
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF Unforgiven
Sunday, Week 4, April 1998
New Orleans Arena, LA

Vince McMahon kicks off Unforgiven by announcing tonight old rivals renew as The Undertaker is going one on one with Kevin Nash! (B+)

Rocky Maivia defeated Jeff Jarrett to make defense #2 of his WWF Intercontinental Title (C)

Vince McMahon sits in his office with the Suicide Blondes. They say they wanna' defend the belts and Vince makes an open challenge on their behalf for tonight (C)

The Suicide Blondes defeated Ken Shamrock & Terry Funk to make defense #3 of their WWF Tag Team Titles (D+)

Steve Austin is backstage hyping up his match with Owen Hart (C+)

Triple H defeated Mankind following interference from Scott Steiner (B) Triple H wins the best of 7 4-2.

Backstage The Undertaker is loosening up when he is blindsided by Kevin Nash (B-)

Sabu drew Rob Van Dam after both men failed to reach the 10 count to make defense #5 of his WWF Hardcore Title (C-)

Goldust comes out to the ring to tell Vader he is sick of how he is trying to reign supreme in the WWF. He says he's recruited Kane to take on Vader and a parter of his choice tonight (C)

Vader & Yokozuna defeated Goldust & Kane (C)

Kevin Nash hits the ring to berate the New Orleans fans (C-)

Kevin Nash defeated the Undertaker following interference from Triple H, Scott Steiner & Taz (B) After the match the four heels continued their beatdown of Undertaker until Rocky Maivia and Steve Austin hit the ring for the save! (C+)

A video airs hyping Austin/Hart (C)

We follow it up replaying the Undertaker save (C)

Steve Austin defeated Owen Hart in a 2/3 Falls Match to make defense #3 of his WWF World Title (B-) As Austin celebrates Nash and co hit the ring to get revenge on Austin (C+)

Old 05-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #232
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Montreal Aftermath, www.bobinc.net

Thanks Danny
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #233
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW News

Spring Stampede got a 16.49 PPV buy rate

which is my thrid highest so I'm moving back up.

WWF News

Unforgiven got a 9.65 PPV buy rate and warnings about low buys with angry companies about the results.

Last edited by SnDvls : 06-05-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:29 PM   #234
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Financials
Current Money: $101,685,490

April Financials in Review

Cash: $101,685,490

INCOME
Performance: $11,553,664
PPV Revenue: $12,368,880
Ticket Sales: $3,280,491
Sponsors: $2,807,442
Merchandise: $299,520

EXPENSES
Worker Costs: -$1,270,616
Show Costs: -$603,000
Marketing: -$500,000
Merchandise: -$855,555
Production: -$1,965,000
Misc.: -$2,008,498

big jump in worker costs this month from last month.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:56 PM   #235
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Monday Nitro
Monday, Week 1, May 1998
Coors Event Center, CO

Dark Match
Davey Boy Smith & Jim Neidhart defeated The Head Shrinkers (D)

Dark Match
Bubba Ray Dudley defeated Lodi (D)

Eric Bishoff makes his way down to the ring and announces that tonight we'll see Hulk Hogan take on Ric Flair (B)

The Nasty Boys defeated DDP & Davey Boy Smith after interference by The Giant to retain the WCW Tag Team Titles (C)

Eddie Guerrero says he won't fight Jericho again as he beat him fair and square and Jericho is just a sore loser (D+)

Booker T is shown backstage talking to....himself. It seems the attack by Bagwell & Savage the last few weeks have really effected him. (C)

Randy Savage defeated Rick Steiner (B-)
After the match Savage taunts Booker T from the ring (A)

Chris Jericho is backstage with Eric Bishoff and he asks the man in charge for a match vs Eddie Guerrero, Bishoff agrees for another match next week on Nitro(D+)

Hulk Hogan defeated Ric Flair after using a foreign object (A*)

Jimmy Hart directs his new client The Giant to attack Roddy Piper backstage (D+)

Bret Hard defeated Sting, Curt Hennig & Chris Benoit in a ladder match to gain a shot at the WCW World Title at the next PPV Slamboree (A)

Show Rating: B

Show Thoughts
I guess Benoit was used too much, but whatever. I want him moved up and this was a good chance for him with Bret, Sting & Curt in the main event even if he had no chance to win.

My tag team scene is so week it's sad. I've asked my road agents to look at some workers at house shows and really haven't gotten any good feedback on them. I'm also looking to trim some fat again and releasing some workers whom just aren't working out right now.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:25 PM   #236
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Wrestling News

The wrestling community suffered their first loss this week as head booker of Ohio Valley Wrestling and former wrestler Jake Roberts passed away. He will be missed

In happier news the almost 5 month reign of The Sandman as ECW Heavyweight Champion has come to an end as Chris Candito defeated him and Stevie Richards in a 3-way dance to win the belt.

Last edited by SnDvls : 05-28-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 AM   #237
Flasch186
Coordinator

on a sidenote, in my TEW homegame, Vince retired and left the WWE to Steph....first thing she did was drop the seperate brands and It hought, "SEE EVEN THE GAME THINKS ITS STUPID!"

sorry.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #238
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Wrestling News

The wrestling community suffered their first loss this week as head booker of Ohio Valley Wrestling and former wrestler Jake Roberts passed away. He will be missed

Sad but not unexpected.
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Old 06-02-2007, 04:09 PM   #239
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Due to some personal stuff Danny Can't continue this dynasty so I'm looking for a new owner of the WWF who wants to continue this with me.

Drop me a PM in the next few days if interested
Old 06-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #240
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WWF Monday Night Raw
Monday, Week 1, May 1998
The Palestra, PA

Dark Match
D-Von Dudley defeated Scott Steiner (D)

Dark Match
Faarooq defeated Bob Holly (D)

RVD defeated Marc Mero (C-)

Steve Austin arrives at the arena and is greated by Owen Hart. Owen extends his hand and congratulates Austin on his victory last night at Unforgiven (C-)

The Sucide Blondes defeated The Can-Am Express to retain the WWF Tag Team Titles (D)

As Steve Austin is walking backstage he is suddenly attacked from behind by Owen Hart. Owen leaves a battered and bloddy Austin lying on the floor (C-)

Kevin Nash defeated Al Snow (B-)

Owen Hart & Triple H are seen talking backstage and seem to have come to some sort of agreement. Their meeting ends with a handshake between the two as the head towards the stage area. (C-) As Owen & Triple H come out they announce that Austin's days as champion are numbered as they are laying out a challenge to him and a partner of his choice to meet them this week on Smackdown (C)

The New Age Outlaws defeated The New Blackjacks (D)

Vader & Sabu defeated Terry Funk & Goldust (C)

A video recap is shown from the Owen/Triple H/Austin events that happened tonight (C-)

Rocky Mavia defeated Jeff Jarrett in a ladder match to retain the WWF Intercontinental Title (B) After the match Mavia celebrates in the ring (B-)

Show Rating C

Show Thoughts
Apparently Scott Steiner has agreed to a contract with NJPW and is leaving the WWF so his stay was pretty short.

Snow & Nash had a great match and show great chemistry so we might see what they can do later on.

The WWF is in pretty bad shape, but I think I might have a way to get them back where they need to be to compete with WCW.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #241
SnDvls
Pro Starter

TV Ratings

RAW 27.86
Nitro 54.47
Old 06-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #242
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Wrestling News

The Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that there is going to be some major shake ups in the rosters of both WCW & WWF due to signing restrictions placed on the head bookers by Ted Turner & Vince McMahon respectively.

WCW reportly is not going to resign Sting in the next month when his contract expires and we're hearing he is the WWF's #1 target. The WWF parted ways very quietly this past week with Road Dogg (BG James) after his last Mondy Night Raw match due to his drinking problems of the past. We are hearing reports that WCW has already contacted this superstar and he will be making his WCW debut in the next week or two.

Stay tuned for more breaking news when it happens.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #243
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Thunder
Thursday, Week 1, May 1998
Haas Pavillion, CA

Dark Match
Martty Jannetty & Robert Gibson defeated The Head Shrinkers (D)

Dark Match
Sick Boy defeated Tiger Mask IV (E)

Bill Goldberg defeated Alex Wright (C+)

Eric Bishoff announces that next week on Thunder we'll be seeing Chris Jericho take on Eddie Guerrero (D+)

Chris Benoit defeated Curt Hennig & Raven by pinning Raven (B)

Sting, Ric Flair & DDP talk about their six man tag match tonight (B-)

Rick Steiner & Davey Boy Smith defeated Perry Saturn & Mike Awesome (C-)

A video plays showing highlights for next weeks Jericho/Guerrero match (D)

Konnan defeated Jim Duggan to retain the WCW US Title (B-)

Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart & Hulk Hogan are seen talking about their upcoming six man tag match (B+)

Jimmy Hart comes out and challenges any wrestler in the back to come out and defeate his man and slam him as The Giant stands and waits (C+)

The Giant defeated Genichiro Tenryu (B-)

Sting/Flair/DDP defeated Michaels/Hart/Hogan when Flair made Hogan submit (B) After the match Michales and Hart were mad at Hogan which led to a pushing match and quickly led to both Hart & Michales attacking Hogan and leaving him lying in the ring after their loss (B+).

Show Thoughts
Can't be upset with the results as my storylines are moving along well and I have to keep adjusting with so many changing faces coming up.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:19 AM   #244
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW News

Thunder got a 37.36 on ABC
Old 06-07-2007, 09:22 AM   #245
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WWF News

WWF has had Smackdown cancelled by ABC due to low ratings. WWF is in negotiations with several other networks to secure a second TV slot.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:34 AM   #246
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WWF News

After not getting their TV contract renewed with TSN (Canada) and not getting picked up my any other networks the WWF had parted ways with their head booker.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #247
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Monday Nitro
Monday, Week 2, May 1998
Mabee Center, OK

Dark Match
Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Jericho (C+)

Dark Match
Rey Mystero Jr. defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. (D+) to win the WCW Cruiserweight Title.

Dean Malenko defeated Disco Inferno (D)

Highlights are show of the six man match from Thunder and what happened after the match (B+)

Bill Goldberg defeated Riggs (C)

Hulk Hogan is shown arriving at the building (B+) he quickly gets out of the car and begins looking for Michaels & Hart (B+)

Chris Benoit defeated Stan Lane (B-)

The Nasty Boys defeated Bubba Ray Dudley & Jim Duggan to retain the WCW World Tag Team Titles (C-)

Jimmy Hart comes out and talks about The Giant and how dominate a wrestler this man is (E+)

The Giant defeated Roddy Piper (B-)

Hulk Hogan bursts into Eric Bishoffs office and demands a match with Michaels and Hart right now. Just then Hart & Michaels come in and attack him with a third unknow person (B)

Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart announce that they have brought in extra protection in the form of BG James (B-)

Curt Hennig defeated DDP (A*)

Show Rating B-

Show Thoughts

BG James had a great debut and will work well along with Michaels & Hart. Hogan is obvisouly turned back face now as well. I always prefered him as a face anyhow.

Jimmy Hart isn't very effective as a manager as I had hopped so I'll have to change something there.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:17 AM   #248
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Wrestling News

Nitro 46.90

Raw 31.66
Old 06-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #249
molson
General Manager

Hart better be setting HBK up or some crap.

And doesn't Road Dog get some kind of classic WWF-ripoff name, in the WCW tradition of The Boss, Vincent, Avalanch, and Syxx? Maybe I suggest "Street Dog"?

Last edited by molson : 06-07-2007 at 05:14 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #250
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Hart better be setting HBK up or some crap.

And doesn't Road Dog get some kind of classic WWF-ripoff name, in the WCW tradition of The Boss, Vincent, Avalanch, and Syxx? Maybe I suggest "Street Dog"?

Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF