Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-16-2023, 01:54 PM   #4201
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Yes. Not only is it similar in terms of being a "howcatchem" mystery of the week and the 70s style yellow block lettering style and such, but they borrowed several specific elements from certain Columbo episodes. It was kinda fun to do the Easter egg hunt in each episode.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 05-16-2023 at 01:55 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:13 PM   #4202
Edward64
Head Coach

Been watching 2011 Falling Skies. Neat series about an alien invasion & resistance.

Seasons 1-3 were decent. I'm on s4 and it's taken a noticeable drop off with mumbo jumbo magical powers. Too much Deus Machina. Hoping final s5 returns back to more "realistic" stuff.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 08:49 AM   #4203
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

I can't believe that was 2011. My mind had me thinking that was early 00s. Ugh, getting old.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 10:35 PM   #4204
Edward64
Head Coach

Finished watching Falling Skies. Season 5 was an upgrade from s4 but lots of holes in the plot. The ending and reason why was pretty weak IMO. Overall s1-3 were the best, s5 and then the pitiful s4.

Planning to switch to Apple TV and start watching Silo soon.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:25 PM   #4205
Edward64
Head Coach

Silo ep1 was great!

Misc thoughts.

I was surprised at all the concrete. I was expecting to see steel (and plastic) everywhere, especially in the stairwell. Not like Fallout silos.

Personal rooms/space are bigger than what I would have thought.

Never thought about it (and don't remember in the books) but does seem weird there's no elevators? Seems they have plenty of electricity. There are 120 floors.
Old 05-20-2023, 08:56 PM   #4206
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Good News Everyone!

Old 05-21-2023, 08:14 AM   #4207
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Silo ep1 was great!

Caught up to date now. Still enjoying it greatly. Apple has a much better ratio of good vs bad content as compared to Netflix & Prime. I'm getting the urge to re-read the books.

I hate having to wait for the new episodes, too spoiled by being able to binge watch older series.

I wish the lighting was brighter, a little too dark for my liking.
Old 05-21-2023, 07:17 PM   #4208
RainMaker
General Manager

I've found Apple shows and movies to be pretty good. Much better quality per show/movie than any streaming platform at the moment.

Season 3 of I Think You Should Leave is released on May 30th. Might have to restart Netflix for that.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 05:53 PM   #4209
Ksyrup

Anyone gotten the Netflix PW sharing email yet? I haven't, but I've been in my account and don't see any explanation of who is and who is not considered to be in your "household." I do see that you can only add one extra member for $8.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel, but I'm trying to figure out if they are truly trying to force college students to pay, or if they are allowing them to be part of a household.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 05-23-2023, 06:06 PM   #4210
RainMaker
General Manager

Seems like household is based on IP and/or device. So a kid in college would not be able to use the same account on their TV. Seems like there is some leeway with phones/tablets if you set it up at home first. Likely for those who travel a bit.

It's pretty vague so I'm guessing they just have an algorithm that can tell when someone is sharing and when someone is just out of town for a weekend.
Old 05-23-2023, 06:11 PM   #4211
Ksyrup

From what I read a few months ago though, you have to validate each device at your home once a month.

I mean, fuck that. I'm not paying $30 for 3 people to watch Netflix, 2 of whom hardly ever watch it. If my parents want an account, they can get one. College kids are part of a household until on their own. That's just straight up BS. I'm not rewarding them for trying to take advantage of the situation.

Hell, all of us use Amazon Prime to ship things to multiple addresses and Amazon isn't cracking down (yet). But Netflix is going to tell me to pay extra for my 19 year old at college? FUCK NO.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:42 PM   #4212
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Can’t wait for the Barry finale. Season had some slow spots but episode 7 was awesome.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 08:49 PM   #4213
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
From what I read a few months ago though, you have to validate each device at your home once a month.

I mean, fuck that. I'm not paying $30 for 3 people to watch Netflix, 2 of whom hardly ever watch it. If my parents want an account, they can get one. College kids are part of a household until on their own. That's just straight up BS. I'm not rewarding them for trying to take advantage of the situation.

Hell, all of us use Amazon Prime to ship things to multiple addresses and Amazon isn't cracking down (yet). But Netflix is going to tell me to pay extra for my 19 year old at college? FUCK NO.

I get them not wanting 10 people sharing a single account across the country. But I feel like sharing with your kid in college should be included. And that would be grounds for me to cancel if I was in that boat.

The whole thing seems like overkill that will backfire on them. Go after the people who are abusing it, not the person who travels a little or has a kid in college.
Old 05-24-2023, 06:20 PM   #4214
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Please, someone tell me Better Call Saul gets better. I'm starting season three, and I just feel like this is a slow slogging bore so far.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 06:57 PM   #4215
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Please, someone tell me Better Call Saul gets better. I'm starting season three, and I just feel like this is a slow slogging bore so far.

We bailed, despite insanely high hopes, after about two seasons. I found Michael McKean to be one of the most unwatchable performances I've ever tried to endure and he just killed the show for me.
Old 05-24-2023, 07:33 PM   #4216
Carman Bulldog
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

If you're a Breaking Bad fan and that's more along the lines of what you are looking for, it does get better. I generally like Michael McKean but I also never loved the Chuck-Jimmy stuff or a lot of the storyline that centred around the Hamlin Hamlin McGill firm. There's about one more season of this stuff, you get a payoff and the latter three seasons move away from it.

If I recall, you are also moving into the territory where you start getting a lot more of Mike; Gus Fring also gets introduced and starts having a more prominent role. Nacho returns and develops into a great character and eventually you get Lalo Salamanca, who may be my favourite character in the Saul Goodman universe.

All said, the latter seasons move away from a lot of the HHM legal world toward the more criminal centric Breaking Bad type stuff.
Carman Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 12:01 AM   #4217
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Chuck sucks. Gotta power past that part. Like I couldn’t do another second of that dude

Last edited by stevew : 05-25-2023 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:33 AM   #4218
Edward64
Head Coach

Watching "For All Mankind" s3.5 so far and really enjoying this alternate reality series.

Just a tad too much personal drama but well written and acted, with a smidge of comedy. Love the race to Mars with the commercial twist (aka alternate Elon).

Oh, what could've been ...

EDIT: finished s3. Fantastic. A hint of "The Martian" and so much good drama. Ready for s4.

Quote:
If Apple TV+'s release behavior continues as such, a new season ought to hit the streaming service a year and a couple of months after the previous one wrapped up. Fourteen months past June 2022 means "For All Mankind" Season Four should be ready for liftoff sometime around October 2023.

Last edited by Edward64 : 05-25-2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-30-2023, 10:51 AM   #4219
JPhillips
General Manager

Late to the game on For All Mankind. I've found the first season to be hit or miss, but the opening on episode 1 is some of the best TV I've ever seen. The way they play with expectations while also setting time, place, and circumstances is just brilliant.
Old 05-30-2023, 12:15 PM   #4220
Edward64
Head Coach

Been watching "Joe Pickett"' on Paramount. Above average series that has entertained me. s2 is coming up soon.

Game Warden in Wyoming that is investigating a mysterious death. Lots of good character building and some fantastic scenery.

I think I want to be a chief game warden one day. Get to ride a horse, drive a truck, have a state provided house, have a gun & rifle, enjoy nature & see a bunch of animals, speak to a bunch of different people etc. But one episode said game wardens have higher chance of getting shot on the job ... looked it up and found a stat that said 3x more likely to die of gunfire than a CHP police officer.

One thing caught my eye. Wife of protagonist kept shotgun and shells above a book case in the state provided house. They have 2 young girls. Although I do believe there are good reasons for folks out in the boonies to have weapons not in a gun safe/cabinet, I would have thought Paramount would be more PC and have them locked up especially since there were 2 kids in the house.

Last edited by Edward64 : 05-30-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:16 PM   #4221
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Been watching "Joe Pickett"' on Paramount. Above average series that has entertained me. s2 is coming up soon.

Game Warden in Wyoming that is investigating a mysterious death. Lots of good character building and some fantastic scenery.

I think I want to be a chief game warden one day. Get to ride a horse, drive a truck, have a state provided house, have a gun & rifle, enjoy nature & see a bunch of animals, speak to a bunch of different people etc. But one episode said game wardens have higher chance of getting shot on the job ... looked it up and found a stat that said 3x more likely to die of gunfire than a CHP police officer.

One thing caught my eye. Wife of protagonist kept shotgun and shells above a book case in the state provided house. They have 2 young girls. Although I do believe there are good reasons for folks out in the boonies to have weapons not in a gun safe/cabinet, I would have thought Paramount would be more PC and have them locked up especially since there were 2 kids in the house.

Flipping channels one night I ran across a program with real game wardens. One was looking into a felon that had done his time and been released. He could not legally have a gun and hunt, never mind poaching that he had reason to believe was happening, and here he was..

Approaching his place in the woods on foot (a car would probably be worse). No thanks, I'm not that brave. I don't know what kind of backup/team they have while filming these shows but so many things could have gone wrong.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 06:52 PM   #4222
bob
College Starter

So what did people think of the Ted Lasso "finale"?
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 07:09 PM   #4223
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob View Post

The whole 3rd season was a disaster.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:23 PM   #4224
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:

I liked the Amsterdam episode. The finale was pretty good also.

But am glad they've ended it. It had run its course.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:55 PM   #4225
bob
College Starter

I suspect its not over. Just Ted Lasso won't be in it.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:24 PM   #4226
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I thought the third season of Ted Lasso was fine. The episodes were all a bit too long and they tried to have too many things going on. There were entire plots and characters that had no real purpose - looking at you Zava & Jack.

That being said, Ted Lasso is just what it is - a funny, feel good show. The first season was the best and the high watermark for the show, but I think due to it coming out during the pandemic and it's overall tone, it really caught fire and was raised to a level that it probably didn't deserve. That led to higher expectations and some negative pushback.

At the end of the day, the show made me laugh, largely made me feel good and introduced some really fantastic and enjoyable characters. Roy Kent and Jamie Tartt were worth the price of admission alone and there were several others.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 09:04 PM   #4227
Atocep
Coordinator

I think there are a stretch of episodes in the middle of season 3 that were best the show ever was. Overall, season 1 was the strongest though.

My knock on the finale (even though they're still not clear if it was a season or series finale) is they waited too long to wrap up some loose ends and everything felt rushed in that last episode.

IMO, if this is indeed the last season, it goes down as an all time great show for me and I commend it for going out on top rather than milking as many seasons as they could.

With that said, I do think if they keep the same strong writing going they could get a couple more solid seasons out of it without Jason Sudeikis. I'm not sure I want that, but the rest of the cast is strong enough to keep it going, even if it isn't at the same quality the first 3 seasons were. The Roy Kent and Jamie Tart character growth was fantastic, particularly the Tart storyline. Nate was kind of hit or miss for me. Keeley was a surprisingly strong character as well. Oh, and Anthony Head played a villain role in this show brilliantly.

It's genuinely amazing what they pulled off with this show considering Brett Goldstein was a writer for the show that decided to audition for the Roy Kent role, Juno Temple wasn't sure she wanted to do the show because she had zero experience in comedy, Phil Dunster's character didn't exist in the original script and his role as the cocky striker was supposed to be played by Cristo Fernandez but they liked his audition so much they rewrote the character but still like Cristo Fernandez so they added a character to keep him on board.

Last edited by Atocep : 06-01-2023 at 09:05 PM.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 11:50 PM   #4228
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Barry finale was great. Whole show is a quick watch(Approx 16 hours). Really dark and funny throughout. They really did a bunch of callbacks throughout that I only caught the second time thru the show.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:19 AM   #4229
bob
College Starter

I’m just disappointed with how much happened offscreen this season.
Ted decided to retire and told Rebecca. And the team. And beard. ALL OFFSCREEN
Roy and Keeley broke up. Offscreen.
The team decided to let Nate back and voted on it. Offscreen.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:49 AM   #4230
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Barry finale was great. Whole show is a quick watch(Approx 16 hours). Really dark and funny throughout. They really did a bunch of callbacks throughout that I only caught the second time thru the show.

Really glad I caught back up with this. I let it fall by the wayside during Succession's final season, then binged Barry's final season this week. What a ride! So good, with the appropriate Coen-style humor as usual - walking through the Walmart near the end of the season had me going
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 09:05 AM   #4231
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:

I think BCS is one of the best shows ever made, and it definitely gets better after season 2. The later you go, the more it starts to resemble Breaking Bad, so if that's what you're looking for, stick it out.

I personally rate it as much better overall than Breaking Bad.

Last edited by MJ4H : 06-02-2023 at 09:05 AM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 09:45 AM   #4232
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
The whole 3rd season was a disaster.

So here are my problems with season 3.

It was often unclear who was the protagonist. I mean the name is Ted Lasso and the ending as about him, but so much of the season wasn't. There were so many "important" stories that the main arc was never clear.

Because there wasn't a clear protagonist there wasn't a clear antagonist. Rupert was a villain, but who is he working against? He played the role well, but the role itself was too simplistically evil.

What happened to Roy? He was the second most important character for the first two seasons, maybe at times the most important character, but in season 3 he was mostly an afterthought.

Keely, originally presented as the soccer equivalent of a puck bunny, and her lesbian relationship had no justification. If there was even a hint of that prior to Jack I'd be fine, but there wasn't.

Colin's coming out story was just a one-dimensional stunt. I mean do we know anything about Colin besides that he's gay? And the way Isaac reacted made little sense and was more about tricking the audience than playing a realistic motivation.

The previously mentioned worthless characters that showed up and then disappeared.

The previously mentioned issues with important events happening off camera.

Nate's story made little sense. He was set up to be a great antagonist and then he just quit with very little indication that he was unhappy as a manager.

The Keely masturbation video was just too preachy.

Lots of lazy writing like how did Sam's dad not see the giant name on the restaurant before the light came on?

The super league stuff made no sense. Why would Richmond be a part of that? And what happened to cover everyone with soup? Did they all just sit there as they were splashed one by one?

For me it just wasn't nearly as clever and interesting as it had been in the first two seasons. It felt like they didn't know what to do, so they fell back on cliches and hot topics to fill the time.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:52 AM   #4233
Edward64
Head Coach

Silo s1.6 was pretty good.

A little slow but enjoying how the mysteries are being peeled back bit-by-bit. I appreciated the reference to Georgia!

s2 has not been formally approved but everyone is betting it will be.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:10 PM   #4234
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I’m just disappointed with how much happened offscreen this season.
Ted decided to retire and told Rebecca. And the team. And beard. ALL OFFSCREEN
Roy and Keeley broke up. Offscreen.
The team decided to let Nate back and voted on it. Offscreen.

Nate went from the coach of a Premiership team, to assistant equipment manager at Richmond? Being portrayed as this genius character, he could have gotten a management job anywhere else.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 12:19 PM   #4235
Edward64
Head Coach

Yeah, I agree. The Nate story line with personal demons was pretty good but back to Richmond is too unbelievable.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:11 PM   #4236
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
Nate went from the coach of a Premiership team, to assistant equipment manager at Richmond? Being portrayed as this genius character, he could have gotten a management job anywhere else.

I mentioned above I thought the Nate stuff was hit and miss and I'd put it down as one of the weaker parts of this season. My read on the Nate thing, though, was he learned he didn't really want to be a head guy and the equipment manager thing was to buy back trust to get back on the staff.

If you're looking for realism, that's definitely not it. I think going back to Richmond made sense in this series for that character though.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 02:26 PM   #4237
bob
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I mentioned above I thought the Nate stuff was hit and miss and I'd put it down as one of the weaker parts of this season. My read on the Nate thing, though, was he learned he didn't really want to be a head guy and the equipment manager thing was to buy back trust to get back on the staff.

If you're looking for realism, that's definitely not it. I think going back to Richmond made sense in this series for that character though.

It might have made more sense in a longer arc to see him have some early success at the other team, then struggle as he sees being a manager is more than just tactics, then he gets fired. Ted brings him back in, and over time he builds trust and maybe replaces Ted. But that would have required another season or two.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:47 PM   #4238
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
Really glad I caught back up with this. I let it fall by the wayside during Succession's final season, then binged Barry's final season this week. What a ride! So good, with the appropriate Coen-style humor as usual - walking through the Walmart near the end of the season had me going

I’m really going to miss Noho Hank.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:16 PM   #4239
bob
College Starter

Mrs Davis on Peacock might be the craziest show I’ve seen.

As seen online:

“Mrs. Davis, the first four episodes of which have dropped on Peacock, is what you get when you toss Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Father Ted, The Good Place and Silicon Valley into a blender and hit purée.
But is it good?
As they say on social media, it’s complicated.”

Yep, that about sums it up

Last edited by bob : 06-02-2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:52 PM   #4240
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
just got done binge watching a 7 episode show from Netflix called "Turn Of The Tide". It is a Portuguese show based on a real life event where a drug boat's load of coke washed up on the shores of an island in the Azores. Was a pretty good watch.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:27 PM   #4241
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Just finished season 1 of Succession. Such a great show. I love how Kendall has basically become Reek.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:31 PM   #4242
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I still have never seen Succession. I will at some point. Too many people whose opinions I really respect love the show.

I have been watching “Attack on Titan” on Hulu. I’m not really an anime guy, but I decided to give it a chance. It’s absolutely fucking bananas, but a ton of fun. I really enjoy it.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:54 PM   #4243
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

We finished Saul last week, and then watched Ted Lasso over the weekend. Saul was ok. It wasn't nearly as good as BB, and not even a top 10 recent series to me. It did improve once we no longer dealt with Chuck, but really it is just the nature of prequel that it rakes away most of the elements of surprise and wonder. I basically knew who was going to die because, well, they weren't in BB. The only bright spot was Kim. Great character, interesting character arc, and she was the only one that I really wondered where she would end up. The show even made Gus less interesting to me, and I felt like that was one of the greatest characters of all time. At least Mike was still Mike.
Ted Lasso: I love that series so much. I had watched the first two seasons before, and I had originally felt like the second season was a bit of a let down. But binging it all together, I love everything about all the seasons (except the Beard episode, that I just skipped). I was expecting to be bawling at the end, but I actually didn't shed a tear. It just felt like it all ended just right.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:50 PM   #4244
Edward64
Head Coach

Some decent TV coming up ...

Quote:
ST: Strange New Worlds s2 - Jun 15
Witcher s3 - Jun 29
Jack Ryan s4 - Jun 30
Foundation s2 - Jul 14
Wheel of Time s2 - Sep 1

I've started re-watching Foundation s1 and it's only eh (boring). Starting to re-watch Witcher s1 and it's been great, as entertaining as the first time.
Old 06-13-2023, 07:09 AM   #4245
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Some decent TV coming up ...

I've started re-watching Foundation s1 and it's only eh (boring). Starting to re-watch Witcher s1 and it's been great, as entertaining as the first time.

You forgot Futurama on July 24th!
Old 06-13-2023, 08:40 AM   #4246
Edward64
Head Coach

I'm (way) past that stage in life ...
Old 06-16-2023, 09:08 PM   #4247
Critch
lolzcat

Just worked my way through season 6 of Black Mirror on Netflix, it was released yesterday.

My very brief, no spoiler, reviews for the 5 episodes:
Episode 1 - Joan is Awful - Good
Episode 2 - Loch Henry - Good, but with some very bad attempts at Scottish accents. Not as bad as the guy on the Scotts Lawn Care advert, but still bad.
Episode 3 - Beyond the Sea - Good. Aaron Paul was good. Hasn't he got old?
Episode 4 - Mazey Day - Not good. Not worst ever Black Mirror (the Miley Cirus one or The Waldo Moment from series 2) but not good.
Episode 5 - Demon 79 - Good, particularly the guy who plays the demon. Might have been my favorite.

Overall, a good series, a return to form, much better than most of series 4 and 5.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 10:52 PM   #4248
Edward64
Head Coach

This weeks episode of Silo was okay. More weighted towards backstory than furthering the plot but still decent. Glad its coming to a conclusion.

And Silo s2 has been approved, so more goodness in 1-2 years.
Old 06-23-2023, 09:30 PM   #4249
miami_fan
Coordinator

I just finished watching Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets.

WTF. WTF. WTF.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 11:13 AM   #4250
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Shrinking on Apple TV is so much better than it has any right to be. I legit didn't know Harrison Ford was actually a very good actor.
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote