Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-16-2018, 01:10 AM   #101
Izulde
Head Coach

Just give myself a splitting migraine with FM18 and then made it worse diving back into FM16. Needlessly wasted $5.49 on the FM In-Game editor when what I wanted was the free Editor - then spent 3 hours fixing the bug in the Estonian file and then figuring out how to verify it. FML.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #102
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I've gotten more hours out of 18 than any previous version I think, but that's largely because I've just let it sim in the background a lot and I like seeing the different outcomes. If you pair it with FMRTE and a file that spikes all youth development around the world, then you start to see pretty cool (aka strange) outcomes with unlikely countries becoming world powers and lots of chaos.

I haven't even felt the need to jump in and play yet, but agreed they've made the game more of a clickfest somehow.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:50 PM   #103
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Though I must say I started playing with a team (for the first time) and this dramatic ass team dynamics bullshit is really off-putting. What a hassle. It's "realistic" but annoying.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:33 AM   #104
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
Though I must say I started playing with a team (for the first time) and this dramatic ass team dynamics bullshit is really off-putting. What a hassle. It's "realistic" but annoying.

Give it a season or two and it'll have balanced itself out nicely. Don't think i even had to actively look at that screen/content for the past 2,3 seasons in my current save. As long as you don't switch out half your team every season or hold onto bad veterans (in terms of character) it really isn't going to haunt you.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:07 AM   #105
MrBug708
Head Coach

I've never had an issue with the team chemistry and dynamics past what has happened in earlier editions. Win and it sorts itself out
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:38 AM   #106
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
Give it a season or two and it'll have balanced itself out nicely. Don't think i even had to actively look at that screen/content for the past 2,3 seasons in my current save. As long as you don't switch out half your team every season or hold onto bad veterans (in terms of character) it really isn't going to haunt you.

Okay. My turnover explains it, also the veterans need to be purged they infect.