Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #801
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
And here I am targetting the quiet ones and you are all over me .

I know, it sucks. I just don't have anything on those guys. It's like throw Mr. W, SnDvls and Schmidty in a hat and pick one. BTW, I saw Schmidty lurking earlier. How could he not have any opinion on how this is playing out?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #802
SnDvls
Pro Starter

okay well if I'm gone by Barkeep, which looks like I am with his analysis. Then good luck.

I was basing my vote off RPI when I got on at 5:53 (my time) and he said vote for Jeff or Fouts. Sorry I have a family and it's dinner time where I'm at.
good night.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #803
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Why do you have trouble buying into what I said in #693? I think that's very valid and will lead us to victory. It's certainly more on them than what is on me.

Out of all the people that voted for Dubb in the Dubb vrs Saldana runoff only two are not cleared. Does that not stand for something? There is only 2(not including myself) not cleared who voted for Saldana.

I think 2 voted for the innocent Dubb and 1 for Saldana.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:43 PM   #804
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Saldana you must be enjoying this .

Just going to repost what I did yesterday, maybe we can spark an actual logical conversation, since I'm pretty confident in the following, and no one commented on it(defaulting to me for a reason yet to be conveyed).

It looks like Fouts is clean, Hoops is dead. So here's my updated hit list.

Outlaws: Schmidty and Sundvls both are. And either Wednesday or Pass.

Any thoughts on this? Or am I just being suspicious....

Bump.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:47 PM   #805
Fouts
College Starter

With jeff choosing his own neck over the sheriff's neck, I am now 99.5% sure he is an outlaw. He is playing against all known villager strategies. The ones where you give up numbers to get numbers.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:48 PM   #806
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Why do you have trouble buying into what I said in #693? I think that's very valid and will lead us to victory. It's certainly more on them than what is on me.

Out of all the people that voted for Dubb in the Dubb vrs Saldana runoff only two are not cleared. Does that not stand for something? There is only 2(not including myself) not cleared who voted for Saldana.

I think 2 voted for the innocent Dubb and 1 for Saldana.

Who are those 2?
Old 09-18-2005, 08:51 PM   #807
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Whoops. I had 9 o'clock as the vote deadline and so I came on now ready to figure out who I'd vote for.... Only I forgot it's really an 8 o'clock vote deadline. Seems though that it's a tie. I'm not sure that I get to decide the tie, however. In case I do I'm going to reread before saying who I would vote for if I get to break the tie.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:53 PM   #808
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
If that's the case I would expect the witness to speak up(and be guarded tonight). If he doesn't I feel pretty safe with Dubb.

If Saldana is lying and the witness speaks up, then Saldana dies tonight, then the witness uses his ability tonight and tomorrow we kill another outlaw. Seems like a decent sized risk.

Bump.

This post is from jeff, soon after saldana came out as the "witness". It seems obvious to me he is expecting someone to claim to be the witness, setting the stage for a fight between the two. As an outlaw who knows what is coming, he will back the actual witness and give himself a pass to the end of the game. But alas, the sheriff saw through this.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:55 PM   #809
Barkeep49
Coordinator

While I will be 100% convinced of Fouts inoccence tomorrow after everyone comes back from the weekend, if I get to break the tie then I will vote for either SnDvls or Jeff.

Sn I think you're an innocent villager but if Fouts is the sherrif, which I am 60% sure of, then he should be kept around first. Sorry.

Jeff: I don't think you're as suspicious as everyone else, although Fouts post in 808 has me thinking slightly more.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #810
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Whoops. I had 9 o'clock as the vote deadline and so I came on now ready to figure out who I'd vote for.... Only I forgot it's really an 8 o'clock vote deadline. Seems though that it's a tie. I'm not sure that I get to decide the tie, however. In case I do I'm going to reread before saying who I would vote for if I get to break the tie.

I'm pretty sure you do decide the tie... myself, Fouts, and jeff (two+ of whom our villagers) all agree that SnDvls is an Outlaw.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:58 PM   #811
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
With jeff choosing his own neck over the sheriff's neck, I am now 99.5% sure he is an outlaw. He is playing against all known villager strategies. The ones where you give up numbers to get numbers.

I'd wish you'd argue my logic, not my conclusion. You keep doing this. On top of that I said I wouldn't fault the choice either way. Think it through for once, you know as well as I that you are dead either way. Maybe you save your own neck tonight, but then you die tomorrow night.

Quote:
Who are those 2?

Sundvl and Schmidty.

Quote:
Quote:
If that's the case I would expect the witness to speak up(and be guarded tonight). If he doesn't I feel pretty safe with Dubb.

If Saldana is lying and the witness speaks up, then Saldana dies tonight, then the witness uses his ability tonight and tomorrow we kill another outlaw. Seems like a decent sized risk.

Bump.

This post is from jeff, soon after saldana came out as the "witness". It seems obvious to me he is expecting someone to claim to be the witness, setting the stage for a fight between the two. As an outlaw who knows what is coming, he will back the actual witness and give himself a pass to the end of the game. But alas, the sheriff saw through this.

Once again I was sorry for being logical. I wasn't expecting it, per say, but I think we have all seen this situation where this happens. I wanted to make sure you didn't step up right away and give away your identity. Which is another thing, why would I tell the Sheriff to keep quiet?

And I was backing Saldana until I realized the the outlaws were notified the identity of the witness, only then did I change my vote to Saldana.

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-18-2005 at 08:59 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:58 PM   #812
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Another thing that has me thinking:

When it looked like jeff might be able to get Fouts lynched outright, he was all for attacking him. When it appeared he'd have to go after someone else to save himself, both him and Fouts are good guys.

Basically, he'll claim anybody to be clean when it makes him look more like a villager.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:00 PM   #813
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
...why would I tell the Sheriff to keep quiet?

Because he's going to do so anyways until accused, so you can come back on Day 7 and say how you made a "villager play".
Old 09-18-2005, 09:01 PM   #814
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Another thing that has me thinking:

When it looked like jeff might be able to get Fouts lynched outright, he was all for attacking him. When it appeared he'd have to go after someone else to save himself, both him and Fouts are good guys.

Basically, he'll claim anybody to be clean when it makes him look more like a villager.

BINGO!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:02 PM   #815
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

?? When was I all for attacking him? When I voted for him? He wasn't on my suspect list but the fact he kept pushing an outcome without any logic behind it(unlike, I don't know, me), has me suspicious.

But that quickly changed when he outed himself.

In any case, I am soooo tired of defending myself. If and when I do die you are all going to look... less than optimal, cause I'm the only one in this game finding anything close to evidence.

Old 09-18-2005, 09:03 PM   #816
Fouts
College Starter

And pass piled right on. Didn't wait for any analysis, just took jeff's word. I'm not 99% on pass, but I got this huge signal telling me jeff is.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:03 PM   #817
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
?? When was I all for attacking him? When I voted for him? He wasn't on my suspect list but the fact he kept pushing an outcome without any logic behind it(unlike, I don't know, me), has me suspicious.

In any case, I am soooo tired of defending myself. If and when I do die you are all going to look... less than optimal, cause I'm the only one in this game finding anything close to evidence.

The "evidence" is that you were quiet the first half of the game, and when it is necessary for the Outlaws to make a push because the Villagers are getting momentum, you step up and put up "smart" flawed logic.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #818
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

You have no idea how hard I'm biting my tongue .

YOU ARE WRONG

Old 09-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #819
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
And pass piled right on. Didn't wait for any analysis, just took jeff's word. I'm not 99% on pass, but I got this huge signal telling me jeff is.

Is there any reason you shouldn't reveal who you protected on Night 1 (or 2, forget when)? Might help us out...
Old 09-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #820
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Jeff, lacking a seer, its all circumstantial evidence. Not much more we can do. And yes, if you are a villager, I am retarded.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:05 PM   #821
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
You have no idea how hard I'm biting my tongue .

YOU ARE WRONG

Why the hell are you biting your tongue? No one is going to bust your balls for trying to save yourself if you're a Villager OR an Outlaw.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:05 PM   #822
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The "evidence" is that you were quiet the first half of the game, and when it is necessary for the Outlaws to make a push because the Villagers are getting momentum, you step up and put up "smart" flawed logic.

I was still getting over the previous werewolf game. Whatever screw this, I wish you guys had voted me today. If you start tomorrow I'm not going to say a word.

Except to rub it in afterwards.

Old 09-18-2005, 09:05 PM   #823
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Is there any reason you shouldn't reveal who you protected on Night 1 (or 2, forget when)? Might help us out...

I won't reveal who, but I will say I wasn't successful. I don't know what they did on night 1.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:06 PM   #824
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why the hell are you biting your tongue? No one is going to bust your balls for trying to save yourself if you're a Villager OR an Outlaw.

Biting my tounge on less constructive criticsm .

Old 09-18-2005, 09:06 PM   #825
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I won't reveal who, but I will say I wasn't successful. I don't know what they did on night 1.

WTF, that is weird.

Could we really be looking at 2 MOLMF????
Old 09-18-2005, 09:07 PM   #826
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I still don't get why no one has commented/validated/disproved my earlier posts on the voting patters. Which is 10x more solid than this crap on me.

I'm sure you will if I'm out tomorrow.

How bout Shmidty and Wed/Pass just kill me tonight .

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-18-2005 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:07 PM   #827
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Biting my tounge on less constructive criticsm .

Well, while you have the chance, I think you should post your "grand theory" and put everything on the table...
Old 09-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #828
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I have three times.

If you choose to ignore it, then you should of lynched me today.

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-18-2005 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:09 PM   #829
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I have three times.

I don't get one solid opinion from you... I know you think SnDvls is an Outlaw (which has to be true given his little "move" and his lack of defense after 9pm), but not really sure what other opinions you hold at this time.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:12 PM   #830
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

???? Its was just posted on the top of this page. You bumped it.

If there are 3 Outlaws left they are
1: Sun
2: shmidty
3: Pass or Wednesday

If there are 2(I think there are 3)
1: Sun or Schmidty
2: Wednesday or Pass

I've been saying this since before we lycnhed Saldana.

Quote:
I'd wish you'd argue my logic, not my conclusion. You keep doing this. On top of that I said I wouldn't fault the choice either way. Think it through for once, you know as well as I that you are dead either way. Maybe you save your own neck tonight, but then you die tomorrow night.

And of course this gets ignored. It seems you guys like dealing in absolutes. At least argue with it if you disagree with it. Its not my conclusions I'm interested in you guys commenting on, it's the logic.

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-18-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:13 PM   #831
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
And of course this gets ignored. It seems you guys like dealing in absolutes. At least argue with it if you disagree with it. Its not my conclusions I'm interested in you guys commenting in, it's the logic.

That statement doesn't make much sense... all it seems to mean is "If I'm right I can go back and say so, if I'm wrong I can say my logic was right."
Old 09-18-2005, 09:14 PM   #832
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Damn, N_C was viewing the thread earlier... WTF is he doing? Barkeep must be the one deciding the tie.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:14 PM   #833
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

No, it means if you guys think I'm wrong I wish you'd tell me why so I can think it over. All I get is blank stares and a vote Jeff.

Old 09-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #834
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Just want to throw this in there:

I am TOTALLY in favor of Barkeep lynching SnDvls -- don't want there to be any confusion.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:20 PM   #835
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

I just noticed something... based on Fouts' Night 2 (or whenver it was) protect being unsuccessful... N_C didn't post the Night results until 9:48am that morning. Is it possible the Outlaws didn't get a kill PM'd to N_C that night? I think I'm going to go back and look if any of our current suspects made any posts that night.

Last edited by RPI-Fan : 09-18-2005 at 09:20 PM.
RPI-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 09:26 PM   #836
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I just noticed something... based on Fouts' Night 2 (or whenver it was) protect being unsuccessful... N_C didn't post the Night results until 9:48am that morning. Is it possible the Outlaws didn't get a kill PM'd to N_C that night? I think I'm going to go back and look if any of our current suspects made any posts that night.

saldana was on both at night and in the morning... so probably cancel that.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:01 PM   #837
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Fouts - Passacaglia, SnDvls
SnDvls - jeff061, Fouts
Mr. Wednesday - RPI-Fan

Do I have the count correct? RPI-Fan's switch doesn't count. And Barkeep49 unvoted for Fouts early.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:01 PM   #838
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
SnDvls - jeff061, Fouts
Mr. Wednesday - RPI-Fan

Do I have the count correct? RPI-Fan's switch doesn't count. And Barkeep49 unvoted for Fouts early.

I'm cool wit it.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:02 PM   #839
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
SnDvls - jeff061, Fouts
Mr. Wednesday - RPI-Fan

yes that is correct
Old 09-18-2005, 10:03 PM   #840
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Just want to throw this in there:

I am TOTALLY in favor of Barkeep lynching SnDvls -- don't want there to be any confusion.

thanks for the vote of confidence
Old 09-18-2005, 10:03 PM   #841
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

SnDvls - jeff061, Fouts
Mr. Wednesday - RPI-Fan

With RealDeal (the judge) in jail, Barkeep, being the Wealthy Baron, decides who is to be lynched today (Choose between Fouts and SnDvls).

*placeholder*

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 09-18-2005 at 10:06 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:04 PM   #842
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Barkeep? I thought that was bek.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:05 PM   #843
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Barkeep? I thought that was bek.

barkeep replaced bek
Old 09-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #844
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola -

and based on his earlier response I'm a gonner. Another wrongful death. first by no water and now a lynch.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #845
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Notice how SnDvls has been careful to not implicate anyone else since his vote for Fouts.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:08 PM   #846
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
dola -

and based on his earlier response I'm a gonner. Another wrongful death. first by no water and now a lynch.

Hell, even if you're a villager, it's not a "wrongful death". If you had posted earlier that you might or might not be able to make the vote, and would need to vote at the last minute, or had provided SOME evidence that you weren't a villager, it might be a "wrongful death". But since you did none of those things, it is totally the correct play for us villagers to lynch you, as you appear an Outlaw.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:10 PM   #847
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Notice how SnDvls has been careful to not implicate anyone else since his vote for Fouts.

who do I have to implicate? You who gave me info 3 mins before a vote? I've said I trusted you? Look at my comment before my vote, I though jeff was good.

I think and still do that fouts with 3 votes on him pulled the sheriff card on a slow day to do the same thing saldana did to us, period. and you all fell for it.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:12 PM   #848
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
who do I have to implicate? You who gave me info 3 mins before a vote? I've said I trusted you? Look at my comment before my vote, I though jeff was good.

I think and still do that fouts with 3 votes on him pulled the sheriff card on a slow day to do the same thing saldana did to us, period. and you all fell for it.

Who do you have to implicate? ANYONE. If you were a villager you would be screaming bloody murder how it HAS to be jeff that is the Outlaw. Instead, I think you made the smart play when you were realized you're caught, and won't make us be certain that jeff should be tomorrow's target.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:15 PM   #849
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
. If you were a villager you would be screaming bloody murder

I tried this last game, look where it got me. RealDeal denied me water. I'm burned out on it. All the villagers do in these games is fall for a quick "I'm ...fill in special role here". It's like a bad comedy sometimes all of these games read the same.

edit- fixed quote brackets

Last edited by SnDvls : 09-18-2005 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:17 PM   #850
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I tried this last game, look where it got me. RealDeal denied me water. I'm burned out on it. All the villagers do in these games is fall for a quick "I'm ...fill in special role here". It's like a bad comedy sometimes all of these games read the same.

edit- fixed quote brackets

Ok, Outlaw.