Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-15-2015, 12:43 AM   #51
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

50 Year Review

Pictures!!!

You can see a lot from their image. We have all of the white on the map. We hit the Southern and western part of the area very heavily. We went up the coat and took Malendu, North Kanara and Goa from Vijayanagar and we cut them in half. We are now next to two Bahmanis provinces, and moreover, it’s a strong Shia nation ,with Shia holdings – which may slow us down before too long. The brown strip to the east coast is Orissa, and then the Jaffna holdings of Vanni on Ceylon can also be seen.

At this point, stage one is done. We collapsed the various holdings here into our own, we won the first war against the yellow blob, and now Vijayanagar is on the ropes. Ideally, my next war against them will take Kongu, Tanjore, and then maybe their capital. I want Coromandal, but we don’t have a claim on I right now (it’s south, and on the coast of the Orissan holding)

As you can see, we have little gold – just 21, our manpower is back up, and we have solid stability and prestige.

Our Navy:

3 Early Carracks
5 Barque
5 Cog Transports

Our Army:

5000 cavalry
9000 infantry

Our land force limit is 15000, so we could build another 1000 troops
Our naval force limit is 17, so we could have 4 more ships

The peace treaty with Jaffna ends in January, 1496 – So in a year ish we’ll wage that war.

In fact ,I’ll just order my force from Goa to Madurai in preparation for that conflict.

We now have 12 holdings.

We are the only country we know with a stability of 3

Of those we know, we have the 7th best income

We have 15 techs and 3 Ideas. Middle of the pack or a bit back for technology.

Our general is the best in the world that we know of right now

Our army of 14k is the 4th most we know of. But, Bahmanis has 27k, and is right next door, with a -200 rating, a different religion, and cores on our stuff

Our navy of 13 ships is the 3rd largest we know of

The wealthiest trade nodes we know of are Bengal, Goa, and Malacca.

Current value of trade goods, from best to worst:

Copper
Dyes
Silk
Cocoa
Ivory
Tobacco
Sugar
Cotton
Coffee
Spices
Chinaware
Iron
Salt
Cloth
Fish
Wool
Tropical Wood
Tea
Slaves
Naval Supplies
Fur
Wine
Grain

The production leader of spices is Brunei. They have 12.2% of the trade, we have 10.7%

There are open goods of value in a few places –

If I want grain, the central area is ideal 0 Kongu, Morasanadu, and Vijaynagar are all grain provinces.

Alright, back to the drive

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-15-2015 at 12:44 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:07 AM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 November, 1494 – Our Raja has passed!!!

His heir is very strong:

Raja Yadu Raya I Ummatur

5/4/1

32 years old – no heir

I renew our vows with Orissa

We will follow Shiva again. She helped us lose our badboy faster

1 Dec – I get an alliance offer from Garjat, a nation to the north of Orissa that has four holdings. I accept.

4 Dec – We enter into a Royal marriage with Garjat.

1 Jan, 1495 –

We get the next Defensive Idea

Regimental System - -10% land maintenance

1 Feb – I send someone to improve our relations with Garjat.

19 Feb – We enter into a RM with Bastar as well a poor one-province minor tha tis next to Garjat, Orissa, and on the otherside of Bahmanis

I’ll just show you.

You can see Orissa and Bahmanis on the other side of us. You have Malwa in the middle of the north. The dark blue province of Bastar is there, and Garjat is right where the 7000 strong army is inland of Orissa.

1 Mar – I get an alliance offer from Bastar and accept.

I expect you’ll see me go east with my allies and west with my wars. East are Hindu powers.

24 Apr – I can pass four National Decision

I will Support:

The Advaita Movement:

-1 National Unrest
+2% Missionary Strength

And, moreover, I cannot take the Haridasa movement. This lasts forever.

1 May – We offer a Royal Marriage to Gondwana, next to Bastar and Garjat

9 May – I accept an alliance counter offer from them

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-15-2015 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-15-2015, 02:12 AM   #53
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May – We offer a Royal Marriage to Gondwana, next to Bastar and Garjat

9 May – I accept an alliance counter offer from them

1 July – I boost our stability back up from te hit it took post-Monarch change

4 Sept – We get an event called Relentless Drill and get +15% morale fo armies for 10 yaers

5 Nov – I have to reduce our Missionary money in order to get ready for war

1 Feb, 1496 – I have my navy in the Comorin Cape, and my army in Kandy on Ceylon. It’s time

I declare war on Jaffna

5 Feb – Orissa, who is allied to both of us from way back, chose to join the side of Jaffna. Bad play

1 Mar - We defeat the army in Vanni and begin a siege. I detach a siege unit and chase them down

I issue War Taxes

24 Mar – We defeat them again in Kotte

31 Mar – We rout and destroy their forces in Kandy

I order 1000 Arquebusiers in Madurai

11 June – I capture Tondainado from Orissa

29 Aug – Yay!

We have a new heri to the throne – and he’s good:

Yadu Raya – 2/6/4

5 Sept – the 1000 arquebusiers arrive to support the siege in Vanni

21 Oct – We capture Vanni

I order our flee tot the Coast of Coromandel to help blockade the Orissa porinvce, Kosta that we are sieging and we’ll bring over the

10 Nov – Bahmanis has used this opportunity to attack Orissa

Ideally, I want to take Tondaindu as well – it’s wealthy, it’s one of the keys to unlocking the claims for Bharat, and I can use it to claim others from Vijayanagar that I want.

So I want to keep pushing all night long

4 May –

ADM 6 – Workshop – We can build them

13 Sept – We capture Kosta. We need to get Orissa peace, but I’m not sure what they’d do with it – three of their 5 provinces are under Bahmanis control, and then the last two are under siege by a ton of army power

I could take both Kosta and Tondainadu or Vanni, but not Vanni and anything else.

Ah I think I may have figured this out

I negotiate with just Orissa

I take just Tondainadu from Orissa

24 Sept – After we get that diplomat back….

We annex Jaffna and their land of Vanni

I also take 93 gold

Old 08-15-2015, 08:57 AM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

30 Sept – I begin to fabricate a claim on Coromandel

Orissa offers us an alliance

Um…..

No thanks….I want to help but you just warred with me. We’re not that sort of people anymore

I don’t have the ADM for both places, but I order a core for Vanni.

I also jack my missionary stuff back up

3 Dec – I choose Orissa as a rival

28 Jan, 1498 – Shiva Revealed

After many years of searching for a guru to guide you, you have found no one who can adequately explain matters of the mysteries of existence or bring clarity in religious matters

One day, I get advice from the ruler of one of our allies about the nature and soul of the divine.

I get two choices. One is:

Withdrawn in Contemplation – 5 years, -1 legitimacy, -50% chance ofa new heir, and -1 diplomatic relations

I choose that for five years.

3 Feb – Our truce with Vijayanagar has ended

22 Mar _ We get improvements in Naval Tech event

31 May – I send some MIL power to calm down rebels again

I’m currently getting 11 Admin power a month

1 Aug – I pay some Admin to make a Core in Tondainadu

7 Oct – We get that claim on Coromandel

I declare war with Vijayanagar for it.

31 Oct – We have converted Kandy!!!

We get an event for 10 years – Wave of Devotion - +1 Missionary Strength

Next up is to accumulate money, and I send a missionary to Kotte

8 Nov – We caught Vijay trying to fabriciate a claim on Mysore

16 Nov – We capture Coromandel

1 Dec – I have my main army trying to take the fort of Gingee and a small unit moving around to grab non-Fort towns

27 Dec – We capture another small non-fort

6 Jan, 1499 – The fort of Gingee falls to us. A small unit of 5000 has arrived and is besieging Mysore so I send our main unit over to release that pressure.

31 Jan – Vanni is now a core province

6 Feb – Another non-fort falls

12 Feb - We win in Mysore and I order our army to Vijay’s capital

23 Mar – Another non-forst falls (Kongu)

1 June – A small unit is trying to bother Goa

23 June – Two more smaller non-garrisoned places are ours

12 July – 3500 troops of ours arrive in a fort province to begin sieging it.

17 Aug – That fort fell

30 Sept – The final non-fort province Vijayanagar owns in this part of India is ours, I move the troops back to the siege at the capital

14 Dec – Orissa’s leader died, and our RM with him. I won’t renew that

14 January, 1500 – Their capital falls.

I have a 53% warscore against the whole nation. Vijay has three provinces that are needed to declare for Bharat (Hindustan) – their capital, Kongu, and Coromandel. I like Coromandel and another coastal province – Tanjore, both of those are good, coastal, and connect our grab from Orissa with the rest of our stuff to the south. I could grab Kongu or any other place I took for that matter.

I have to take Coromandel. That was our target. What else? I could take Kongu and Vijayanagar’s capital too, and 94 gold.

I’m taking Coromandel, Kongu, Tanjore, and Tiruchirappalli – which connects them inland

This makes strategic sense.

I gain 20 badboy from the war. I’ll need to back off for a while and consolidate. But this is very good for us.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:04 AM   #55
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, let’s show you the new map

I have zoomed in for you, and you have the areas shown in white. The purple circle I placed with MSPaint is Kongu/Tiruchirappalli/Tanjore, and then Coromandel and Tondainadu are up the coast. We took Tondainadu from Orissa, the other four from Vijay.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-15-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

There are 15 provinces we need to be the new Bharat/Hindustani state. You have to own and core it.

These are the ones we have:

Mysore
Malabar
Kochin
Venad
Madurai
Kotte
Kongu
Coromandel
Tondainadu

After coring the last two, we need six more:

Vijayanagar
Golconda
Velanadu
Bastar
Kalingandhra
Raichur Doab

Who has them? Vijay, Bahmanis ,Bahmanis, Bastar, Orissa, Bahmanis

So until I’m ready to tangle with the big blue bear, I can’t get what I need.

I order a core for Coromandel

I can’t afford them for the other’s yet

During the war:

Vanni – The northernmost of the Ceylon holdings ,this province, once the lair of Jaffna, is now a quiet tropical, jungle, coastal with a bay crossing to Madurai. The Tamil Hindu folk here trade in rare tropical woods. Just 6 development, 2 tax base, 8% unrest, 38.7 autonomy, and 0.21 gold made monthly here.

26 Jan – Vijay has asked for military access. As you can see, we landlocked them. Part of me would find it interesting to curry their favor, and perhaps bring them back in diplomatically. But I just don’t see it.

I decline

Our war cash brought us above the level we needed to finish our mission, and we gain 10 Prestige

6 March – Orissa just lost all but two of their provinces, including Kosta that was next door to Bahmanis

My Mission choices include Protect Brethern in Kosta ,Reduce Overextension, and our reserves ned to recover.

I choose the overextension one

19 Mar – Orissa announced us as a new rival

24 Mar – We get a Local Fortification Expert in Goa and it gets +25% local defenses in perpetuity

I add Bahmanis as a rival

I don’t like what just happened. Orissa lost itself because it allied with Jaffna. If Bahmanis had ever declared war, unlikely, then I would have helped. So they sucked.

27 Mar – Our diplomat has returned home from Bastar to begin fabricating

claim on Kosta.

13 Aug – Rebelas have captured two Vijay provinces on the coast and north of Goa

1 Oct – I order a core for Tandore

1 Nov – I order a Workshop in my capital. It’s 116 gold, will take a year, Will give me +50% production when done. And that should translate to around 0.16 gold monthly, and repay for itself in 25 ish years

Old 08-15-2015, 10:56 AM   #57
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

24 Feb, 1501 – We get the first claim on Gingee – the fort province Vijay has next to us.

1 Mar – I order a core in Tiruchirappalli

1 Apr – We have gotten the claim against Kosta. Next up is Velandu.

8 April – Kotte has converted!

15 April – Tondainadu is now a core:

Tondainadu – Formerly taken from Orissa, this cloth making province of Telugu Hindu is a trpical center of trade with grasslands. It is suffering from 53% unrest, 47.2 autonomy, has 15 development, 6 tax value, makes 0.50 for us monthly. Upcoast is Kosta, and inland is the Vijay province of Arcot.

20 May, Coromandel is now a core

1 June – Our military adviser passes. Even with everything at 100%, we are making 6.5 gold a month now. I use this as a time to build up my infrastructure

1 Nov – Workshop is done in Mysore

1 Dec – I order a Temple in Coromandel

1 Mar, 1502 – Again, I have maxed out our claims on Vijay provinces

I proclaim a Guarantee of Bastar’s independance

28 Mar – We have a Plague in Kongu. I pay it off and spend some gold to fix the problem

20 Apr – We get that curcial claim on Velandu province in Bahmanis.

20 July – Tiruchirappalli is now a core

1 Aug – we have enough MIL power to get another idea, but I;m holding off for the next Tech

26 Aug – Tanjore is now a core. We reduced our extension and finished that mission. We gain a 3 skill Diplomat in Mysore.

Our new mission: Make nice with Gujarat Okay

I order some cavalry made and 1000 artillery

6 Sept – Feh, we are discovered while fabricating claims in Bahmanis

2 Dec – Temple finished

Old 08-15-2015, 11:48 AM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan 1503 – Everyone is now a core!

Kongu – A true core of the people we serve, Kongu is a large, hilly, non-tropical farmland for grains. With no unrest, the Tamil Hindus here do have 72.3% unrest. With 9 development, 3 taxvalue, they send us just 0.18 gold monthly, 188 manpower ,and 2.9 trade. Kongu is next to a lot of provinces – including three Vijayanagar ones – Arcot, Gingee, and Morasanadu.

Tiruchirappalli – This inland cotton farming province is another non-tropical highlands. The Tamil Hindu farmers here have just 1.8% unrest, and 36.4 autonomy. 367 manpower, 3.1 trade power, 8 development, 3 taxvalue, and 0.33 sent to us. This is a small province next to Kongu, Maduria, Tanjore, and south of Gingee

Tanjore – This is opportunity. The coastal tropical farmlands feature cloth production. The Tami Hindu people here are very developed with 21, 8 taxvalue, 735 manpower, 10.4 trade, and 0.94 made for us. This is a good chance to build up, right now it has 5 open building slots it gets +2 from farmlands

Coromandel – More opportunity. 21 development and 8 taxes here as well. 1.16 gold made here, with a Temple already built. Coastal Center of Trade, clothing making, farmlands and tropical. 1.8 %unrest, and 36.4 autonomy. Tamil and Hindu. 918 manpower and 35.4 trade power.

Tanjore and Coromandel are both developed, and with farmlands have a great chance to be built up. Taking them is a great financial boon for our nation.

I am going to Decrease Autonomy in Kongu. This decreases the autonomy there by 25, but gives it a 30 year effect of +10 local unrest. Even after I do it, there’s no unrest showing. It’s such as core place of ours. And we rose from 0.18 to 0.27 gold

20 February, 1503 –

Anugraha: Emancipation

Meditation of the knowledge that you have acquired throughout the years of spiritual reflection an searching has given time to realize the process that Shiva reveals grace to the world and wisdom to the souls. You share this knowledge to others and guide them

Aum –

Our ruler gets:

+1 Missionary Strength
+0.5 Prestige annually

Until the leader passes

Old 08-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #59
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

25 April – We complete the task for the claim against the Bahmanis,a dn ‘ll stop there

7 June – I order a Workshop in Coromandel

1 March, 1504 – After building up my army, I now have 20000 troops in two armies. Each army has 5000 infantry, 4000 cavalry, and 1000 artillery

7 Sept – the Timuraids are having Internal Conflicts

6 Oct – We finished the mission to make nice with Gujarat, and we gain some prestige and DIP power.

1 Jan, 1505 – I order a Marketplace in Coromandel

1 Mar –

Dip 7 - Naval Ambitions - +.3 Naval Morale, and better colonial range ,in case nayone cares.

19 June – I hire a leve 1 tech advisor in the Military persuasion who gives me -10% maintenance

1 July – Our truce with Orissa has finished

15 Sept – I get an event – Regimental Pride - -25% land maintenance for 10 years

2 Jan, 1506 – Marketplace is done

I am now making 8 gold a month

1 May – Temple ordered for Tanjore

19 July – Our Heir fell ill! I chose to pay to keep him well, but we have to take out a loan to pay for it

1 November – I pay back the loan

Old 08-15-2015, 12:55 PM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

7 May, 1507 – After the Temple is done, I order the Workshop for Tanjore

1 June – We maxed relaions with Gujarat

1 August – This is a big one too

Admin Tech 7 – Noble Republic, and we get another Group of Ideas

So now which group intrigues me?

I cannot pick another military idea right now. No more than 50% of my ideas can be in the same tech group.

Options that I like:

Dip Idea – Trade Ideas. Right now we make, monthly: 8.2 gold taxes, 4.37 gold production and 5.69 gold trade. That’s from Ceylon and Goa trade. It makes sense to improve that.

Trade Ideas would give me:

+10% Trade Power
Another Trader
+25% Trade Range
+10% trade efficiency
Another Trader
+25% trade steering and +20% caravan power
+10% National Trade Income
And when all done - +1 trader

So if I do this set of ideas, I’ll finish with 5 merchants, and lots of bonuses to trade. Now I don’t use Dip power much, so I’d rather have a DIP idea than a Admin one .

Other good Dip options include:

Influence – It doesn’t start nicely, but there are some great ones later one - -25% dip annex cost, -20% aggressive expansion (aka badboy), and if finished unjustified demands in war are at -50% hit.

For a warmonger like me, that’s pretty solid, but you have to get deep before you get anything of value.

Other DIP? Espionage? Nothing else.

Now we could go Administrative and take Economic Ideas. That’s about it too.

I’ll do Trade. I think it’s the obvious ideas

12 Oct – Jaunpur and Malwa just lost a major war with Delhi.

Old 08-15-2015, 04:09 PM   #61
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

31 March, 1508 – We bring a Traveling Minstrel to court, gain prestige and an artist.

1 June – I order a Marketplace in Tanjroe after their Constable was built

5 Nov – Massive numbers of peasants are erupting in Vijayanagar.

25 April, 1509 –

Mil Tech 5 – Standardized Pikes – We can get Indian Arquebusier, and we get +0.15 shock and combat width is increased by 2

I order our units upgraded.

6 June – After the Marketplace is up and running, next is a Temple for Tondainadu

4 Oct –

Idea – Trade #1

Shrewd Commerce Practice - +10% Global TradePower

I begin to prepare for war against Vijayanagr, Take #3

1 July, 1510 – The next place I build is a Workshop in Tondainadu

1 Aug – Vijayanagar is broken by rebels.

20 Sept – Whoa! We get an event – Income Bonanza in Ceylon for 10 years, +25 trade power

Old 08-15-2015, 04:44 PM   #62
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

War Part One

7 Oct – Uh oh!

War came early

Bahmanis just declared war on us for North Kanara. I have 10000 troops with my good general in Malenadu, and I move them to North Kanara right next door. They have a force 12000 strong in that area. On the east flank I have my other army in Tondainadu and they are marching 13000 troops from Kosta.

First of all I grab my navy and order it to the Coast of Coromandel to assist us

I need a leader on the east flank

I recruit a random general and assign him to that flank

Now a river flows between Kosta and us, so hopefully that will help – Attacking across a Rivers hurts

15 November – They win on the Eastern Flank

7 Dec – They captured Tondainadu

20 Dec – Annoying, we lost on the West flank in Goa

I raise War Taxes.

2 Jan, 1511 – They pull back to Kosta on the east, and then are sieging Goa on the west. My allies are hitting them in the north.

I hire some mercenaries to push them.

3 Mar – I take out a loan and buy some more troops

13 Mar – We recapture Tonainadu with our good general and some combined forces. I order our troops to Kosta

25 Mar – They break off the Goa siege as we approach with a larger reinforced armor.

28 Mar – We have begun to siege both Kosta and Savanur

4 May – We capture Savanur, but two combined armies are marching to us.

I order a retreat of all of our forces here to Goa. That’s where we’ll stand

1 June - They captured Savanur and moved back inside their territory

I distich a small mercenary unit of 5000 troops to hit Desh

20 June – I accept an offer for military accesss from Jhandkhar

16 July – We capure Desh, a non-forst province

They bhave broken a Bastar siege on their province and are heading in

22 July – We recapture Savanur. I order our army onward -

1 Sept – We capture another small non-fort with the Desh army

13 Sept – Another non-forst place falls to us, and we are moving to a fort now – Raichur Doab

6 Nov p Our ally, Gondwana captured a small province in the back

30 Nov – Kosta falls before our onslaught

For the first time in this war, we have a positive warscore

I order us to Velandu.

Ideally, I’ll grab Kostka and Velandu – I have claims on both

26 Dec – Our foe took a province in Garjat and are trying to siege nad take Bastar

11 Jan, 1512 – They end the siege on Bastr and have rallied their forces and are moving to Velandu

15 Jan – Velandu falls to us

Capturing that forces their navy out that was hiding in that bay to face uus in the Coast of Coromandel.

13 Feb – We savaged half of their fleet

Our army of 17000 is starting at theirs of 21000 across a river. Neither side can move. NEitehr wants to break off forces. Instead we have an army on the west side still doing some sieges.

4 April – Comet Sighted!

We lose a stability, but I spend the ADM needed to raise it back up

9 Apr – Garjat forces arrive in Velandu and reinforce our position. I am going to break off a small siege unit and see if I can get them out of the hIlls, and across the river defensive position

I can’t – they control th fort, and I can’t get to an adjacent plance without hitting them where they want me to.

24 June – They have pulled out. It looks like they are hitting other sieges in the back

1 Au g- Our siege unit of mercs in the back was defeated

10 Oct – They drive us bac from Raichur Doab

1 Dec – After reforming some armies around, we arrive back at Raichur

Old 08-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

War Part Two

17 Jan, 1513 – We capture Warangal from them

It’s time.

12 February – I arrive at, and begin taking their capital

2 Mar – They split their army to siege Velandu and then move deeper into their land. I pull my army back from their capital to hit them

9 April – I defeat one of their armies in Velandu

20 June – I hit and defeat their other army

27 Sept _ I force them to come hit me at their capital and defeat them again

10 De c- Gondwana recaptured the land back there

1 Feb, 1514 – Garjat captured another of their holdings

16 – Feb we defeat their navy again

7 Apr – We get good news – Raichur Doab’s siege is over.

We have a 50% warscore now

Time to hit them

They’ll basically give us up to three provinces and some gold

I want to hit them harder – I want at least four provinces, so I push the war further

25 May – Our arm ythat just won Doab this their combined force.

20 July – We capture their capital

76 warscore

I can take – Raichur Doab, Golconda, Velandu, and Kostka – three of those are ones I need foro Hindustan, leaving just three outside of our span of control

Or I could skip Kosta for Kalingandhra, the 4th of the ones I need from Bahmanis. IN fact, Icoudl push even more.

In fact, hold on.

They have made a peace offer:

Nah

26 Jan, 1515 – We crush their last army, and then take a few more no-fort provinces – Warscore is 86

Now let’s go shopping

I add Raichur Doab, Golconda, and Velandu to start. Kosta makes sense too. I grab Kalingandhra, and that works. Those 5 put me at 73.

I am gonna grab Konaseema to connect those. That will give me a huge badboy. But this was a defensive battle, so it’s not at the same level. They toss us 355 gold, which I’ll use to pay back my debt, and then buy some stuff as well.

15 February – We gain the 6 provinces stated

( I suspect this is when I have won the game – Ijust won a defensive war)

I disband some mercs

I use my ADM that I stored (It’s at almost 900) to grab cores for:

Raichur Doab, Velandu, Kosta, Kalingandhra, and yep Knaseema, but I have just 37 power there left

In these villages and areas I have Hindu, Shia, Sikh, Shia, Hindu and Hindu

I order a Workshop in Madurai, I slash my naval back down, some of my advisors died in the war it seems.

Old 08-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #64
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

You definitely want to see the map

The six folks that I grabbed are circle in purple. Four of them were originally from Orissa, but were taken by Bahmanis, and I’m grabbing them back.

Two of my allies, Bastar and Garjat are next to me now. We are going to have to take some time to buy all of these stuff down. But because I saved the Admin, we are not in a bad place once everyone is cored, and that’ll be soon. From there I just need to being to Missionary these folks

I suspect I can vassalize Bastar soon as well. Remember – they came to me first.

I would love to vassalize and then annex Bastar, take Vijayanagar and then core it and declare.

11 Apr – I am now making 10 g a month

1 July – I’ma hold off and build up some cash so I can build stuff in my newer acquisitions

25 Sept – I hire Llevel 1 Advisor who gets me +10% Tax.

1 Dec –

Trade Idea #2 – Free Trade, we get another Merchant

New South Indian Idea – Water Tanks and Canals, +10% national taxes

I send that merchant to Bengal to collect trade for us

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-15-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 06:29 PM   #65
Grover
Pro Starter

Looking excellent!

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #66
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Apr – I lose some Dip power when I try to settle the issue of noble families Feuding

1 Aug - I spend some power to drop or war exhaustion

20 Sept – Koskta and Velandu are nor cores

1 Oct – I spend to buy down the exhaustion again

20 Nov – Our other provinces are now a part of our patrimony as well

1 Dec – The Telugu culture has moved into an accepted one, but Malayalam is no longer

Kosta – This province, up the coast from Tondainadu and down from Velandu features a fort, jungle plains, cotton industry, and 11 development with a 3 tax value. The Telugu Hindu folk have a 6.1 unrest, 37.8 autonomy, and give us 0.46 gold, 541 manpower, and 5.4 trade power.Fully three inland Vijay provinces are adjacent to it

Velandu
– This Telugu Shia province, coastal, is part of the Krishna Estuary and has a Religious Zeal for 2 more years - -100% to missionary chances. There is a marketplace and temple already here, 15 development, 5 taxvalue, they give us 722 manpower, 27.8 trade power, 0.76 gold, 12.3 unrest, 37.8 autonomy, and they are up the coast from Kosta, and then Konaseema is up the coast from there, and they are next to Bahmanis in Warangal, Vijay in Kurnool and us in Golconda

Konaseema – The Hindu and Telugu miners here work the iron trade, up the coast from Velandu, and down coast from Kalingandhra. The tropical grasslands and Estuary give it some build opponrtuines, with its 11 development, 3 taxbase, 3.6% unrest, 0.41 g, 466 manpower, and 17,1 trade.

Kalingandhra
– Upcoast from Konaseema is this tropical, grassland, cotton place. Telugu Hindus here in the jungle coast have little development 8, with 3 tax, but 6.1 unrst, and 47.8 autonomy. We get 0.33 from them 311 manpower, 3.8 trade power. They are downcoast from Bahamnis in Srikakulam, next to Bastar and Garjat as well.

Golconda – This inland highlands province is next to Velandu, and connects it with Raichur Doab, It has Temple and Marketplace, and the Telugu Sikh here work the gold mines. 18 development, 7 tax, 2.74 is made here for us, 9.6% unrest, 47.8 autonomy. 622 manpower, 10.3 trade. It’s a religious center, and gest -5% local missionary strength forever.

Raichur Doab – This inland farmlands province is a developed place with Kannada Shia folk work the cloth making trade as well. It features a fort, workshop, marketplace, temple, 21 development, 9 tax value, 1.08 gold, 12.3 unrest, 47.8 autonomy, 1683 manpower, 8.6 trade power. It’s next to 3 Bahmanis and 2 Vijay holdings.

And there you are!

I send a missionary to Raichur Doab

1 Dec – We have gotten strong relations with Malwa and finished our mission.

I take reclaiming Morasandu from Vijayanagar

Old 08-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #67
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

12 March, 1517 – Bastar has agreed to become our vassal.

3 May – I have lost Orissa as my rival – it’s not important enough

1 Oct – I have over 400 gold, why am I holding onto it?

I order a Workshop in Velandu, Kosta, and Konaseema

7 Dec – We catch Orissa fabricating claims against us

4 April, 1518 –

Our newest Idea in the Defensive Queue:

Defensive Mentality - -10% fort maintenance, +20% fort defense

10 Apr – We get news that Vijayanagar has removed us as a rival and moved to Bahmanis

Let’s show them what a rival can do!

I Declare war on them for their capital province

1 May – We win in their capital.

1 June – We capture a random holding of theirs

11 June – I chase and defeated tehri army in South Konkan

19 June – We routed their troops in Chaul

20 July – Morasanadu falls to us

1 Aug – We took Chaul

8 Sept – We capture Arcot

21 Sept – We grab South Konkan

Hmm….Bahmanis is asking for military access….okay I’ll do that

1 Mar, 1519 – We capture Kurnool

31 Mar – Their capital falls

I want their capital, anything else is gravy. Ideally, I want to seal them off instead of us, and our last war later on will finish them.

I’m taking Vijay and Morasanadu to finish my mission. I can’t take too much more due to badboy.

I grab South Konkan too, just north of Goa,

Hmmm

I could make them my vassal. Nah – here’s what we are going with:

Vijayanagar
Morasanadu
South Konkan
War Reparations
110 ducats

Old 08-15-2015, 07:44 PM   #68
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, once again with have our gains in purple. One, South Konkan, is north of Goa, and will be protected by that fort. The others are Morasanadu, which is a key part of our patrimony already, and then their capital. This was not a major battle. None of these are that valuable. But I have dropped Vijayanagar t o5 provinces, Chaul to the north of South Konkan on the coast, and then the 4 we have enveloped. I don’t know about Chaul, but eventually we’ll just take the Vijay provinces.

I order cores in Vijay and South K, the other is already cored.

If I want, I can upgrade my rank to Duke. This gives me +10 prestige,

We get an Inspiring Victory with bonus prestige and manpower recovery.

Next mission –

Incorporate Bastar. Yes please!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-15-2015 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:27 PM   #69
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May – We lose Vijay as a rival. Ah well.

Am literally getting 22 gold a month.

I hire my first level 3 advisor – Raghuraman Chhotra, a trader with _10% trade efficient

Temple in South Kanara, Malenadu

30 Jan, 1520 – I accept a military access request from Jharkhand

25 Apr – I lose 10 prestige by backing the nobles in lieu of a loss of stability

Someone has declared war on Vijayanagar

8 May – We convert Raichur Doab. The event Velandu is over, so I order ti next to be converted.

I order a Workshop in Raichur Doab.  
7 July – Vijayanagar is now a part of our core

1 Aug – Orissa is broken

2 Dec - I deny military access to enemies of Vijayanagar. Nope – it’s mine, all mine!!!

1 Apr, 1521 - Our great general has finally died.

5 Aug – I spend some mil to drop some rebels

16 Nov – Prospering Times Events. Increase tax base and admin in Coromandel

1 Mar, 1522 – South Konkan is now a part of our patrimony

South Konkan – The Marahi Hindu people here work the spice trade at this tropical hilly coastal province. With a 10 development, 4 tax value, and 4.5 unrest, 46.5 autonomy, we have 152 manpower, 4.7 trade power and0.31 gold. Inland is Desh, a Bahmanis holding, and up coast is Chaul, currently Vijay.

Morasanadu
– 4.8% autonomy and no unrest is featured in this inland drylands, a grain growing place ,where Kannada Hindu folk make 0.41 gold, 526 manpower and 3.2 trade power, 8 development, 3 tax base, and next to two remaining Vijay provinces

Vijayanagar – The former capital of our former rival is this drylands, with 2.5% unrest, 36.5 autonomy, 734 manpower, 16 development, 7 tax, 0.64 gold, and 6.3 trade. The Kannada Hindus that live here are next to a lot of folks, and this created a land-connection between Raichur Doab and Malenadu.

16 April – We find a local fortification expert and amp up the fortifications in

1 July After I continued to fend off attempts to cross the land to hit Vijayanagar, they got a white peace.

9 July – I get a importing Naval Supplies event

We import them from the local supply in Bahmanis and their opinion of us rose and we gain a ton of Dip Power

1 Sept – I order a Temple built in Vijayanagar

11 Oct –

Admin 8 – Courthouses can now be built

The only thing it does is reduce local unrest. Nah. That sucks!

Old 08-15-2015, 10:38 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

6 January, 1523 - Huh. A new one province minor has popper up in North Konkan, just north of Chaul. It’s March of Gujarat.

6 February – We have converted Velandu

1 Sept –

Dip 8 – Docks – In addition to building Docks, we can get more trade range and Naval Morale is up 0.2

14 Sept – Our agent was found while making claims in Vijay

5 Mar, 1524 – Temple ordered for South Konkan

1 Apr – I head out and reduce autonomy in a lot of provinces we took a long time ago, like kochin, where it’s down, but the unrest isn’t going to hurt me. North Kanara, Malenadu, etc.

13 June – Bengal have announced us as their rival

1 July – Bengal has been knocking our trade around and we gain a minor Trade Dispute CB against them

15 April, 1525 – Rebels are breaking around Vijayanagar again

16 May –

Defensive Idea #6 – Supply Trains - +33% Reinforce Speed

I have begun a few more troops here and there

1 Oct – I spend some ADM to reduce my inflation some

29 Nov – I now have two units of 15000 troops – each one has 8000 infantry, 6000 cavalry, and 1000 artillery

I fabricated a claim against Warangal, in Bahmanis territory

1 Sept, 1526 – I order a Temple if Tiruchirappalli

30 Dec – We gain another claim on Bahmanis territory. That’s it for now

1 April, 1527 – Bastar has agreed to vassalization!!

1 Dec – Vijayanagar is broken

1 February, 1528 – Bastar has been fully integrated!!!

For ten years we’ll get -3 Dip Reputation

We get the 1000 infantry stationed there:

Bastar – The Gondi and Hindu people here have embraced the true great Hindu nation of Mysore! Bastar is an inland, tropical, jungle, with just 3 development, the 1 tax value, and they make 0.05. 0 unrest, 60% autonomy, They have an Increased Coring Cost for those who conquer it in war, and the Tropical Wood trade here makes 42 manpower and 1.4 trade power. As you can see ,Bastar is not this major economic boon. It is east of Chanda – a one province nation, south of the two province Gondwana, our ally, and west of Garjat, our other ally, and it’s next to us in Kalingandhra and Bahmanis in Warangal.

So I can now form Bharat – what will happen if I do?

We change into an Empire
We gain a claim on India
We gain 10 prestige

We gain a conquest CB against basically everyone. We get a claim against every province in India – but, it leaves after 25 years, like others do, so there’s no sense invoking it now. Empires are cool.

According to the wikia, you get every Indian culture accepted, but I didn’t see that happen (I became Bharat quickly, just to see what happens )

Old 08-15-2015, 11:03 PM   #71
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Feb – For incorporating Bastar, we get a mission done – better foreign contacts. I begin to fabricate a claim on Chanda, next door to Bastar

21 Feb – We were discovered making those claims.

5 Sept – We have a rebellion – 13000 separatists rise up in Golconda. I order both of my armies in to handle them.

3 Oct – We defeated the rebellion, such as it was

11 Oct – Bahmanis has declared war for Chaul from Vijay. Chanda is in the war as well

14 Feb, 1529 – This is a war I’m watching very carefully, and I would love to have taken Chaul or Chanda.

27 May – I gain a bunch of DIP Power from importing naval supplies from Bahmanis again – I use it to change the culture in Kotte.

1 June – I order 4000 infantry to prepare.

1 July – Admin Tech 9 – The Scythe – We get +10% production

1 Aug - Our truce with Vijay has expired, but we lost claims on two of her provinces.

Do I want to hold off? Nah

I declare war on Vijayanagar.

Our allies have joined us

13 Aug – The 1000 troops we had sitting in Bastar has arrived in Chanda

10 Oct – The 4000 troops we made ready have taken Arcot. I’ll send them to the other non-fort province down here.

4 Dec – The huge Bahmanis army crossed over and is hitting Kurnool with us – but since we were there first, we are the war leader it seems.

9 Dec – Kurnool – the other non-fort holding, falls

2 Jan, 1530 – I built another 1000 troops up in Bastar and they head over to the Chanda siege – where Gondwana and Garjar are helping us take it down

2 Mar – Our treaty with Bahmanis has ended

25 Aug – We capture GIngee.

4 Oct – We finish making nice with Delhi and finis that mission – e get some power and prestige

Bahmanis took Chaul and peace

7 Oct – We win both sieges At Chand a and Rayalaseema

I offer Dhundhar, an ally of theirs to pull out for 25 ducats

This drives our warscore up to 100%

Which means I get everything:

41 gold
Chanda from them

Arcot, Gingee, Kurnool, and Rayalaseema from Vijay

Old 08-15-2015, 11:05 PM   #72
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And the great yellow blob has ceased to exist, except in memory and history books.

I order a core for everyone, and since these provinces are cheaper to do that with, I still have a solid amount of admin power left.

Let’s take a look at the map!

Again, the land we took from Vijay is now circled in purple for you. You can also see Chanda to the left of Bastar. I took provinces in the past that has strategic, economic, and political value. The ones that are left are, for the most part, pretty minor.

They range in development from5 to 11, they have tropical wood and grain, and so forth. Gingee is a good addition – it’s fort protects major holdings in Tanjore and Coromandel. Rayalaseema’s protects nothing, Vijayanagar, Morasanadu are protected by Raichur Doab and Mysore, while the other holdings (Arcor, Kurnool) are protected by Kosta.

I drop it’s maintenance for obvious reasons

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-15-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:18 PM   #73
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Nov – Our big advisor has passed,. I hire a level 2 trader to replace him

10 Dec – We catch Bahamanis fabricating a claim on Bastar

Unlike a lot of wars, I finished that one with a solid manpower

22 Mar, 1531 – I am going to begin to fabricate claims back then!

3 June – Garjat gives us military access and I move one of our armies in to clean up a rebel problem for them

1 July – Dip 9 – We can now make Carracks, Caravel, and get worse naval maintain and better colonial range

9 Aug – I begin to upgrade our fleet.

28 Aug - We crushed the rebel issue

1 Jan 1532 –

You ready?

We unlock:

Defensive Ideas #7

Improved Foraging - -25% land attrition

We finish Defensive Ideas and get - +1 attrition for our enemies

Now, we also got the South Indian Ideas:

Polygar System - +10% national manpower

So we just increased our manpower, dropped our attrition and increased them for foes all in one Idea gain

1 April – We have gotten cores in our four Vijay captures, let’s take a looksee

Gingee – 8 development in this tropical, hilly, inland province ,with a fort, Tamil Hindu people working the cloth trade, with 3.3% unrest and 48.2 autotomy. They make us 0.38 gold, 358 manpower, and 3.0 trade value

Arcot – Although hilly as well, the Tami Hindus here are not tropical, which helps, since working those iron mines would be rough otherwise. Development 10, tax 4, 3.3% unrest, 48.2 auto, and 0.47 gold, 358 manpower and 3.7 trade power

Rayalaseema - Also non-tropical and hilly, the Telugu Hindus here pick and package cotton for export, and then they have a 10 development, their own fort, a 4 tax value, 3.3% unrest, along with 38.2% auto, and 0.47 gold, 612 manpower and 3.9 trade power.

Kurnool – Hills, farmers, tropical, Telugu Hindu, 11 development, 5 tax, 3.3% unrst, 38.2 auto, 612 manpower, 4.3 tradepower, and 0.50 gold made here

I order a temple built in Kurnool

I am making 12.6 gold monthly after expenses

29 April – I get an event for improvements in diplomatic tech

11 May – I’m looking for another ally to join with. We just have two, and both of those are lesser beings.

It’s Orissa, that’s the only major option. Sigh.

I proclaim a guarantee against them

14 June – We enter into a royal marriage with them. Again

17 Dec – I order a Temple built in Arcot

Old 08-16-2015, 12:14 AM   #74
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May 1533 – Chanda is now a core as well

Chanda – The tropical climate gives way to special woods that can be grown here, in the jungles of Chanda. The Hindu Gondi people here have a barracks, 4.7% unrest, 36.9 autonomy, 500 manpower, 1.9 trade power, 0.14 gold. Chanda is west of to our holding in Bastar, southwest of Gondwana’s Raipur, and then adjacent to fully 4 Bahmanis lands.

1 June – I invest some Dip power to convert Kandy to Kannada from Sinhalese

Mil Tech – 6 – Arquebus – Bonus tactics, combat width, shock for infantry, and we can build Barracks as well.

15 July –

Our Raja has died!

Our new king takes over:

Yadu Raya II Ummatur

2/6/4

But his son and heir is just 0/3/3

Yadu is 36

We are serving Shiva as well

I accept a Royal Marriage offer from Garjat

I boost our stability back up after it fell

4 Au – We renew our vows with Orissa

17 Aug – We catch Bahmanis making a core on us

21 Au g- And then vows with Gondwana

1 Sept – I order a Temple for Kochin

1 Mar – 1534 Our administrative advisor passes.

There’s an interesting advisor out there – gives us +2 missionary strength . that’s not enough to helps us convert the Sikh provinces of Golconda, but it’s close. I’m keeping my eye on him

15 June – Idea Time

Merchant Adventures - +25% Trade Range, in the Trade Ideas Docket
27 Aug – I’m just going to go ahead and hire the Missionary bonus guy

I currently make 11/11/9 monthly from advisory and tech development. Tha’s a lot

1 Nov – I order a Marketplace in Kochin

Old 08-16-2015, 01:03 AM   #75
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

23 Jan, 1535 – Our badboy is all worn off, I can go to war any time I want to.

5 Feb – I have a rebellion of 10000 troops in Rayalaseema

21 Feb – Put down

I can declare war against Bahmanis anytime, and I’ll crush them. After we took a bunch of their territory, they lost manpower that their gain in Chaul can’t overcome – they have 16000 manpower, and 14000 troops in their capital, right next to us. I combine my force into one great 35000 strong army.

It’s time.

I declare war against Bahmanis for Warangal. It’s a fort that is adjacent to literally 6 of my provinces, t’s built up, and it has good bones. You’ll see.

11 Feb – I recruit a solid general – 3/1/4/0.

24 Feb – War. We are at war with Bahmanis and their allies (Bengal and some one-province guys)

Alons-y

14 Mar – We win two naval battle against Bengal

1 Apr – Our 3000 troops from Bastar and Chanda arrive and are besieging one of their places in the back, our allies are taking on Srikakulam

11 Apr – After a battle that was a lot more close than I wanted, we finally won in their capital of Bidar. I split off a force to persue

18 Apri – We capture East Berar in the back

22 Apr – We crush the Bengali fleet again

4 May – We crush a small Bengal force of 8000 while chasing the Bahmanis and relieve a siege on Garjat proper.

5 May – I offer a peace to Bengal. I offer them some gold for them to pull out, right now – after losing a lot, they agree

14 June – We capture West Berar

3 July – They recapture West B

4 Sept – Mahur falls to us

Due to the rough start to the first battle, my manpower fell quicker than I was expecting.

12 Oct – West B falls to us again

13 Oct – Their army arrives to try and drive us out of Bihar. They time, they are crossing the river and attacking us in the hard place, and we have numbers too

11 Nov – After I broke off troops from neaby Warangel’s siege to assist, we finally win the battle again

8 Mar – 1536 – Our heir dies. Do I turn to the maid or to the divine? The divine, a temple ais built in Gingee

31 Mar – We announce a new heir that is 2/5/1

19 May – We take their capital

10 June – We again join forces with them in Bidar

16 July – Another long battle ends with our victory

30 Aug – We capture another minor province

31 Aug – We follow their forces to Srikakulam and defeated them again

28 Sept – The forst province of Warangal falls to us

Dec 12 – We beat them again, but not very well

Both of our manpower is hit

I hire some mercs to help out

25 Mar, 1537 – We have a 56 warscore. Can we do anything fun with it? I want:

24 April – His army is trying to take Bidar back

15 May – After the walls were breached, I orer an assault on, and take Marathwada.

28 June – Another rminor falls

13 Aug – Another fals

5 Sept – Shiva the Destroyer Event – Again, we withdraw in contemplation

23 Oct – Chaul falls

10 Nov – Two more minors are ours

15 Dec – We capture Srikakulam

Time to end this war with my 99 warscore

I want:

Warangal
Srikakulam
Savanur
Bijapur
Desh
Chaul

Force them to release Khandesh

And then give us 153 gold

I can set up cores on everything, and it drops me from 840 Admin to 242 Admin

I disband some mercs

Old 08-16-2015, 01:05 AM   #76
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

MAPPPPP

Once again, we have no manpower, and our 6 holdings we took are in purple. I want to work on badboy for a while.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-16-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:44 AM   #77
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

24th December – Khandesh enters a Royal Marriage with us

3 Jan, 1538 – I take a mission to reduce overextension

11 Feb – I begin to work on claims again

20 Feb – One of our generals passes

4 Mar – I accept an alliance offer from Orissa

4 May – I declare a guarantee for Khandesh

Trade 4 – National Trade Policy - +10% Trade Efficiency

1 Aug -Kotte is now Kannada in culture

3 Sept – Rebels in Kochin and Tirunelveli

1 Nov – Kandy is now our culture as well

6 Nov – We defeated the first rebels, but the second captured their target

28 Jan, 1539 – We hit and finish them

6 Mar – We retake Tirenelveli

I buy down another rebellion.

22 May – Three provinces are now cores

22 July – I send a Missionary to Warangal

23 Feb, 1540 - I order a Marketplace in Venad and North Kanara

1 June – I spend some more MIL power to drop some rebelling folks

27 Sept – I put down some rebels in Garjat

23 Oct – Everyone is now a core, and we finish our mission

Next mission is to make nice with Malwa

Let’s looksee:

Chaul
– Up the coast South Konkan, and below North Konkan – owned b ya March of Gujarat, Chaul is tropical hills that the local Hindu Marathi people use to farm and produce cotton. They have a 9.5% unrest right now, 36.5 autotomy, development level of 12, 5 taxvalue, 0.47 gold, 4. Trade power and 252 manpower.

Desh – Inland of Chaul, South Konkan, and Goa, this tropical jungle is where they grab and make Naval Supplies for folks. Even with a development level of 10, 4 tax value, they only make 0.22 gold, 252 manpower and 3.9 trade power – maybe that’s because they are both Marathi and Shia – unaccepted, 15.9% unrest, 36.5% autonomy.

Savanur – This tropical farmlands holdings has some nice cotton plantations, 13 development with 6 tax, 13.9% unrest, 36.5 autonomy, and they make 0.5 gold, 626 manpower with a 4.7 trade power, and while they share our culture – Kannada, they are Shia. As a farmlands, they can build a lot of stuff here.

Bijapur – Also Kannada and Shia, with the same unrest and auto, the drylands here feature a temple and marketplace, 19 development, 7 taxbase, and they work the cotton trade here. Do to how well the province has been built up, they send us 0.95 gold, 835 manpower and even have a 8.9 trade power. This was one of the reasons I wanted it.

Warangal – Although this was our main target. Warangel. Get ready. Development? 18. 8 taxes. The Telugu Shia folk here in these tropical hills find and process Dyes. They have a 19.9% unrest, 36.5% autonomy, a fort is already here, they send 626 manpower, and 4.7 trade power. We are sending a Missionary here that’s 68.5% done, and we are still getting 0.83 gold from it. Warangal, with it’s fort, protects our holdings in Chanda, Bastar, Konaseema, and Kalingandhra .

Srikakulam – The final of the Orissan holdings that Bahmanis took is now ours – tropical hills, this coastal province up the coast from Kalingandhra, and features a fort that I have mothballed right now. The Oriya Hindu people here make and work Sugar, a nice little addition to our empire. They have 5.8% unrest, 36.5 autonomy, and they are next to Orissa, and Garjat.

And there we are. I am dropping autonomy in places like Kongu and Tondainadu.

Old 08-16-2015, 02:22 AM   #78
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 February, 1541 – We buy a Workshop in Bijapur

17 Mar – I am almost done making claims on every Bahmanis province out there

1 June – I spend some power again on rebels

18 July – Warangal converts! Next target is Desh

1 Sept – Delhi has announced us as their new rival

1 April, 1542- I order a Temple in Warangal

1 June – As of today, we have re-stocked our armies, and our manpower is beginning to grow again

1 Aug – We get Trade Idea #5 – Overseas Merchants – We get +1 trader, and we get the next South Indian Idea - -15% mercenary cost

I send our newest merchant to Malacca to collect trade.

16 Oct –

Samhara: Destruction

The war gave you time to see much of destruction but also the rebuilding that follows. The fire that consumed enemies was not divine in nature, you still have a deeper understanding of the fire with which Shiva reshapes the world.

Aum

Our leader gets bonus prestige until death
And our leader gains 2 MIL skill

Our leader is now 2/6/6

Wow

1 Feb, 1543 – Temple ordered for Savanur

Our badboy is gone

1 Apr – I buy down more rebels

10 April – I now have a claim on every Bahmanis province, and we were never discovered too

I send a gift to Garjat

1 May – Ming tells us of a major war that has begun there

6 May – We have 100 relations with Malwa, and finished our mission – we gain Dip power and prestige

13 Jul –

Admin Tech 10 – We can head to Theocracy, and we get a third group of ideas

Which idea group?

Offensive, Quality, and Quantity all have merit

Quality

1 Jan, 1544 – I order a Marketplace in Kotte

5 Nov -Missionary success in Desh. Next is Bijapur

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-16-2015 at 02:22 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:23 AM   #79
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

100 YEAR REVIEW!!!

Let me zoom out to give you a good idea of our holdings in comparison to others

Well you can see how much we’ve grown since being a little old goose. We have absorbed and defeated every major power in the south, and taken down Bahmanis twice. You can see our three allies, Orissa, Garjat and Gondwana over to the northeast of us. Those guys make a nice bubble between me and Bengal.

You can also see the other major regional powers – Malwa, Gujarat and Delhi, as well as Bengal. My ultimate goal is to take every province in traditional India.

Khandesh, the province I forced Bahmanis to release is to the northwest of them, sandwiched between Bahmanis and Malwa

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-16-2015 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:11 AM   #80
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

As you can see we have risen to 6th place in the world rankings:

Top 20 Nations by Ranks

Ottomans
France
Austria
Bohemia
Spain
Mysore
Russia
Ragusa
Papal States
Poland
The Palatinate
Cologne
Mamluks
Lithuania
Oldenburg
Hesse
Ming
Milan
Sweden
Norway

Most Income Of Those We Know:

Ottomans
Mysore
Delhi
Bengal
Tunis
Japan
Korea
Yarkland
Burgundy
Brunei

We are also the 2nd most developed, and 2nd most manpower

Our 25 techs are lower than a lot, but puts us on par with nations like Malwa and Malacca. Our 12 ideas is third most in the world behind Riga and Scotland and tied with Oman

We are 2nd in prestige and top in Power Projection

There are currently 17 Hindu countries and 142 provinces.

Our best provinces by Taxes:

Coromandel – 14.85
Tanjore – 13.3
Raichur Doab – 13.01
Madurai – 11.55
Vijayanagar – 11.55
Warangal – 10.65
Tondainadu – 9.9
Kotte – 9.9
Mysore -9.9
Golconda – 8.88

By Production:

Golconda (GOLD) – 36.72
Madurai – 13.68
Tanjore – 12.31
Coromandel – 10.94
Tondainadu – 8.2
Velanadu – 7.75
Raichur Doab – 7.32
Bijapur – 6.24
Warangal – 6.05
Mysore – 5.7

We have 39 provinces

At 9, one of our generals is tied for best in the world. We also have one at 8 as well

We have 46000 troops, our force limit precisely, and only the Ottomans feature more that we know of. Delhi has 35000. Bengal 23k

Our 15 strong navy is tied for 5th, but we could really improve it

Army #1 – 15000 infantry 6000 cavalry 1000 artillery
Army #2 -Identical
Army #3 – 2000 infantry

As of today, all of our provinces are cores, We have a large mix of cultures, but Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu are the biggest by far.

The Biggest Trade Nodes in the World, that we know of:

Bengal
Malacca
Samarkand
Goa
Doab
Persia
Canton
Indus
Aleppo
Ceylon

We get so much from Ceylon because it’s ours, and few compete in it. Our trade power there is 500

Trade Goods by current Price:

Copper
Dyes
Silk
Cocoa
Ivory
Cloth
Tobacco
Sugar
Cotton
Coffee
Spices
Chinaware
Iron
Salt
Tea
Fish
Tropical Wood
Slaves
Naval Supplies
Fur
Wool
Wine
Grain

At 14%, we have a plurality of the world’s spice trade

We make a lot of cloth, and are 2nd behind France, we make 13.8% of the world’s Cotton as well, but at 20% is Delhi. We have 10.7 of the world’s production in Tropical Wood, but Hsenwi is the leader at 11.7%

We have the second best trade income in the world after the Ottomans, and Bengal is next

And there we are!

We have finished war exhaustion, bringing in those nations, and our badboy image abroad. I can order up a war and serve it anytime.

We have peace with Bahmanis until 1552, so we can’t touch them for 8 years. The more you get in war, the longer peace lasts

Old 08-16-2015, 12:03 PM   #81
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

19 Nov – I order us to fabricate a claim in north Konkan, and I order an army to Chaul

20 Feb, 1545 – Garjat agrees to become our vassal

1 May – I order a Temple in Desh

24 Nov – We have gained our claim

I declare war on Habsan. This is a March of Gujarat. Surely they’ll join in

5 Dec – We sweep aside the defending forces and begin the siege

Oman, their ally, did not join them

22 Dec – We win a naval battle against Gujarat

20 Feb, 1546 – Our navy arrives in the Coast of Gujarat to support our siege and to blockade them

26 April – I left a siege unit and arrived with a large force and won against their 13k strong one, and got a huge swing in warscore from it.

9 May – I take a local fortification expert in Raya…

I have 3 sieges ongoing

1 June – I capture Surat

14 July – Then Baroda

Both of these are really nice provinces with some good wealth to them

1 Sept – I begin landing folks in Kutch and facing the forces on the other side

17 Sept – Their major force comes in to Kutch and hits us and we lose it

I order 5 transports built

18 Nov – North Konkan falls to us

17 Dec – Normally I don’t bother with tech in a war but…

Military Tech 7 – The Limber – Bonuses - +0.25 Tactics, Infantry Fire +0.1, artillery fire +1, and we can make better cannons

20 Dec – I get a peace offer – Habsan give away North Konkan, I get War Reparations, and that’s it. No thanks

9 Feb, 1547 – Their capital falls to us

I now have an 85% warscore.

I take:

North Konkan
Surat
Baroda

War Reparations and their 97 gold

And that was only 67 warscore, but I didn’t wan tot push too much – taking land you don’t have a claim on is bad news bears.

We finish with 18 badboy,

These three provinces are all to the north of Chaul along the coast. I core all three, but the two from Gujarat are pretty pricy.

Baroda is Hindu, North Konkan recently converted to Sunni, and we won’t eb able to recruit it back anytime soon, and Surat I Sikh

We are next to a one province minor called Baglana – I order it cored

During the war some expensive advisors passed, and we are churning out the cash again. I’ll keep it steady for now, and invest bunches. My first investment is naval – I order some more ships

2 more Carracks and Caravels are ordered

30 Oct – Bijapur converts

I spend some power to increase it’s development, opening up another build slot there

Old 08-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #82
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

14 Feb, 1548 – My next target is Savanur for conversation

27 Feb – We finished that claim – next up, the capital of Gujarat

13 April – Gondwana agrees to become our vassal as well

I send a gift to Garjat

I send some to Orissa next

16 June – There’s a small one province Hindu nation on the far end of Gujarat, and I want to make nice with it as I expand into the area. I begin to up my game

27 June – A major war breaks out as Malwa attacks Hadoti, and then various allies jump in, including that one province neighbor I mentioned Baglana

1 July –

Dip Tech 10 – The Flute and War Galley can now be built, better trade range, efficiency and settler growth

11 Nov – Baglana fell to the Malwa forces there

20 Dec – After a quick war, Malwa took Baglana, but they are still at war with others. We lost a graet one province victim Malwa!

2 Feb, 1549 – I currently have like 650 gold, but I’m saving it for a special occasion..

15 Feb – Our navy was fleshed out. I order a handful more vessels

1 April – I upgrade some ships, and then I also got that claim in Gujarat. I order another.

3 April – I drop some rebels witih MI power. I want to keep building my manpower reserves ip

1 Dec – Cores are all done:

North Konkan
– The Marathi Sunni people here are north and up the coast from Chaul, and are under religious zeal for another 10 years. The tropical hills here are at 10 development and 4 taxbase, with folks making cloth. 13.3 unrest, 36.6 auto, they make 0.33 gold, and 250 manpower, 4.9 trade power. It’s south of Surat, and inland are Pune (Bah) and Baglana (now Malwa)

Surat – With 21 development, including 8 taxes, this Gujarati Sikh province is a tropical grasslands. Silk is made and sold here in this Center of Trade. It features a Temple, Marketplace, and Workshop, and it has 9.1 unrest, 46.6 auto, and makes 1.26 gold for us monthly, wit 303 manpower and 46.8 trade. Its north of North Konkan, south of Baroda, and iinland is Baglana

Baroda – We saved the Hindu folk here, as the Gujarati folk here are tropical grasslands as well, with 14 development, 6 tax, and a workshop and temple here. I order a marketplace here as well, because this place also sells and makes silk. 0.99 gold, despite its 6.9% unrest, 46.6 autonomy, and 201 manpower, 6.6 trade power. Baroda is exposed a bit, so I have my army here. Next to it is the capital of Gujarat, and two Malwa provinces Baglana and Rewakantha.

The Gujarat provinces are very wealthy. I intend to move into here when I can’t hit Bahmanis. Our treaty with them is good through 1558.

I’ll hit Bahmanis in 1552, and then them in 1558.

I have a forcelimit of 51 now, so I begin to build a few troops here and there

1 Mar, 1550 – I order some artillery as well

11 June – I get a Serf event, and I choose to move serfs from South Kanara to Mysore, which increases the tax base in Mysore, lowers it in South K and increases its autonomy by 25. I drop the Autonomy after the event fires, and then it raises the unrest there locally for 30 years.

1 Sept – I order some more ships

10 Oct – one of our generals passes

18 Nov – We have a Royal Marriage with the nation, Kathiawar, in the back of the Gujarat holdings.

19 Dec – I proclaim a guarantee for them as well

1 Jan, 1551 – Our final adviser has passed.

I hire Gopana Vasireddy, a Natural Scientist

1 Mar –

Quality Idea #1

Private to Marshal, +10% Infantry Combat Ability

10 Mar – War begins as Marehan declared war against Gujarat for Sequtra from Oman, the big G’s ally

13 Oct –

Trade Idea #6 – Trade Manipulation - +25% Trade Steering and Caravan Power

I order some more ships

21 Nov – Savanur converts!

Our next target is Surat

Old 08-16-2015, 01:59 PM   #83
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 Mar, 1552 – Peace with Malwa and company. Hadoti was annexed. Malwa continues to expand as well.

1 May – Get ready fro why I have been hoarding a bunch of cash – I have 1190

Admin 11 –

Textile Manufactory – I can build them

Take a province like say Coromandel. You recently saw how good it was. It trades cloth. Now build a Textile Manufactory there. You can build that in Wool, Cloth, Silk, or Dyes. I can build it here, right now, today, and it increases my production by +1 good.

Alright, here’s Warangal, a Dyes province that could use one too.

I order one each for Coromandel and Tondainadu

They will take 1825 days to build.

17 May – I get a Merchant Exodus event and merchants are leaving for 2 years and my trade power decreases by a third for two years

18 Sept – I built enough ships to finish our mission and get Thriving Ship Building Sector again

Oct 30 –

We are ready for war against Bahmanis again. The treaty just finished. I have chosen the Conquer East Berer mission. I have 25000 manpower in stock, I have a force of 20000 in Golconda, ready to attack their capital, 17000 in North Konkan who will sweep in on th west flank and 9000 in Chanda that will hit the rear. I turn both myself and my heir into generals. Both are pretty good. I have 3 generals to hit them with.

We are ready

My war claim is West Berar.

14 Nov – Their main force fled mine and is now in Raichur Doab sieging us

I get a Military Reform event and we gain a ton of Military Power for reforming the army

1 Dec – I defeated their main force in Gulbarga since they fled from me – I leave behind a siege force and chase them down.

7 Dec - We capture East Berar and Pune

6 Jan, 1553 – We gain Gulbarga

9 Jan – We crush a Bengali navy

15 Jan – We defeat a Bengali army that interceded between us and our fleeing folks

20 Jan I accept an alliance offer from Kathiawar

22 Jan – We capture West Berer

26 Feb – Mahur falls

Their main army fled into Bengal, I’m not following into a literal tiger

23 April – Allies capture Gulbarga

28 May – They have retruned and I have begun to chase them

5 July – We hit them ad defeat them in Warangal

25 July – We win a skirmish in Mahur

1 Aug – We rout and finish their forces in West Behar

16 Aug – I spend some mil to keep down the rebels

18 Aug – We capture their fort province of Marathwada

15 Sept – That army of 17000 has arrived back on its perch at Baroda

29 Oct – Their capital falls

Peace time

I deal a separate peace deal here

For me to annex their whole nation is 30 badboy. And Gujarat and Malwa could team up to fight me at that point. I doubt it, I finished the battle with a lot of manpower. But it’s possible. And the good thing is that would let em take some more holdings in Gujarat perhaps

3 November 1553 – After a one year long war, the mighty nation of Bahmanis has ceased to be

I get an Inspiring Victory event from finishing our mission and we get bonus to manpower recovery speed and prestige. Next mission is to finish overextension

Old 08-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #84
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

You are seriously going to want to see a map, I know:

Once again, purple for the metric ton of provinces I just captured.

That’s a huge swath of land! I also circled in bright chartreuse the three I took in our last war

I have now finished two major players – Vijayanagar and Bahmanis. I have already beaten Gujarat once, and I’ll him them again soon.

Obviously, it’ll take a bit for these provinces to be fully integrated. None of them are Hindu save of Eat Berar. I try to core the best or easiest – West Berar, Mahur, East Berar, Bidar, Gulbarga – Ones that have cultures in common with us. I can’t core Pune or Marathwada. And now I’m down to 15 ADM. SP sit back cause this is going to take a while

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-16-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:34 PM   #85
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

7 April, 1554 – 2 sets of rebels pop up in Pune and Marathwada

27 May – Rebels crushed in both places

14 July – One of my diplomats fabricated claims in Malwa was discovered

27 Sept – I send a gift to Garjat, and I order a Manufactory in Warangal

1 Jan, 1555 – I hire a Dip adviser with +1to my Reputation

7 Jan -I order a core in Marathwada and we get three completed.

I’ll do this peacemeal

Gulbarga – 7 development in this highlands farmland that are raising graing for havest, and the Kannada Shia folk here make 0.23 gold monethly, 407 manpower and 2.7 trade power. It’s east of our previous holding in Bijapur, west of Golconda, north of Raichur Doab, and then south of their former captial. Dead center. 13.8% unrest and 38.5 auto

Bidar – Their former capital, Bidar has 19 development, 6 tax value, grasslands that are used to making and selling silk. They have a fort, which I have turned off, 6 tax base, 5.5 trade power, 815 manpower, 0.92 gold made for us monthly. It’s west of Golconda and Mahur, south of West Berar, and east of Ahmadnagar. Kannada and Shia

Mahur – This core province, tropical jungle, sees some of the local trees felled for the Tropical Wood trade. The Telugu Shia folks here have a 6 development, 0.18 gold montly, 13.8% unrest, 38.5 auto, and 407 manpower with 2.3 trade power. Mahur is above Warangal, west of Chanda and north of Bidar and Golconda, and south of West Berar.

1 May, 1555 – We have announced the Annexation of Garjat. This will take 4 years.

10 Aug – Since I have manpower, and I want to build up my military, I am skipping using it to quash rebels and just going to do it the old fashioned way for a bit.

For example rebels in Surat and the surrounding area are demanding to be set free. Nope!

2 Mar, 1556 – I order cores for Pune, Ahmadnagar

1 Apr –

Mil 8 – Pike and Shot – We get +0/25 tactic, +1 combat width, and bones to infantry fire and cavalry shock and we can build regimental camps as well

8 Apr – The Berars are now cores

East Berar – Development 1-, tropical jungle, cotton is grown here, the Gondi folk ere are Hindu, and we get 7.8% unrest and 37.1 autonomy. They make 0.35 gold. East Berar is in the far upper most spot, and it is surrounded by two Malwa holdings, and a Gondwana one to the east.

West Berar – Despite the tropical grasslands ,the major export from West Berar is copper. TheMarathi Shia folk here hae 0.21 gold, 14.2 unrest with 37.1 autonomy, and they get very little eilse, with a10 development and such.

I hire a Grand Captain adviser – he reduces land maintenance. He literally pays for himself

4 Nov –

Final Trade Idea:

Fast Negotiations - +10% National Trade Income

For finishing this Tech line we get +1 merchant

Patronage of Great Temples – South Indian Idea - +1 legitimacy annually

3 Dec – Huh. I have never seen a lightning bolt on someone before. Gujarat views us as an aggressive conqueror and seek to cut me down to size!!! Sounds like I passed my badboy for them.

No one else does

Old 08-16-2015, 04:32 PM   #86
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May, 1557 - The two Manufactories we ordered first are done. I order a Workshop in Bidar and in North Konkan

11 Sept – Marathwada is now a core

Marathwada – The tropical hills here are the place were local Marathi Sunni farmers work their fields, and make 0.52 gold, with 15 development, and a fort and temple. Marathwada has 0 unrest after being part of a rebellion earlier, and it’ll be calm for another 7 years. It has 45.4 autonomy, and it’s on the border with Khandesh and Malwa

8 Nov – Revolts in Bidar and Gulbarga

4 Dec – Both were won

12 Dec – A major war sprouts – Delhi declares war to take land from Malwa. Joining Delhi are Bengal and Khandesh. Jaunpur and Sukthothai

2 April, 1558 I begin to work on building relations with the single province Bagelkhand

23 May – I get an event on Mercantalism, and I chose not to expand it and got a ton of dip power

3 Aug – The final two provinces are cored

Pune – The tropical jungle is used to harvest grain and sell it, and features Marathi Sikh. There is 14 development here, and 5 taxvalue, with 0.38 gold made, 0 unrest currently, 34.3 auto, and it’s next tto Baglana, a Malwan province, and just east of the coastal provinces like North Konkan and Chaul

Ahmadnagar – 11 development in this highlands tropical scene. They work the cotton trade, and the Marathi Shia folk send us 0.3 8gold. They are east of Pune, south of Marathwada, and north of Bijapur and west of Bidar. In case you care 

10 Aug – We get an event for finishing our overextension.

28 Oct – Our truce with Gujarat has ended

I don’t want to take too much – I can’t. But I begin to move some forces over to get ready. They have some Hindu provinces, so holding them is easier

28 Nov – I declare war against Gujarat, and I want to take their capital.

Kathiawar joins us, and we march on their capital

1 Dec – We have finished annexin gGarjar

7 Dec – We win in the Coast of Gujarat

1 Feb, 1559 – I begin to reup with my BFF Gondwana over there to make sure they know that I still love them

24 Feb – Our ally captured Navanagar

4 April – We capture their capital after I assault it when we breached it.

8 April – Our ally captures Bhavnagar

21 May – Another walls breached and I assault and take it – it had just 257 defenders and we had around 20000 attackers

14 June – I arrive at, and defeat their entire army in Kutch

They have offered us peace -Kutch to Kathiawar, and we get Kathiawar, Bvanagar, and Ahmadabad. Close.

I have a warscore fo 99

Here we go:

We get:

Ahmadabad – their now former capital
Bhavnagar
Kathiawar

War Rep

I went to bat for an ally once before and it came back to bite me.

21 June – We win Patan

2 July – Rebels in Surat

16 July – We capture Kutch. Okay, now? Hold up, let’s capture this last province, I have an idea

5 Aug – We capture Gorwar!

So here’s my option:

My ally gets Navangar. They are happy. I get Kutch, Patan, Kathiawar, Bvanagar, and Ahmadabad. More than I really should get. That’s 16 bad boy for me. It could piss off Sind or Malwa

Now, there’s one province left, right? Gorwar. Gujarat will release Mewar, who has Gorwar.

Results – I finish Gujarat off, I take five valuable Hindu provinces my new ally is over the moon, and I have another new ally I just made

And I toss on 125 gold

Rebels were just put down

Cores ordered

Gujarat is gone!!!

I send our ally a gift

This is not working. I cancel my Missionary in Surat – it’s too slow. Let’s begin with Bidar

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-16-2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:05 PM   #87
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Aug 25 – We are now allies with Mewar

16 Sept – I accept a Royal Marriage from Mewar

I begin to claim a fabrication of love on this tinky Sikh one-province state above me – Marwar

21 Nov – I add a merchant to the Indus one, and I move the one we have in Malacca to Delhi

27 Dec – One of our generals passes

28 Feb, 1560 –

Sorry I forgot, let’s look at the three provinces I got from Garjat

Samalpur, 4 development, on the border with Bengal and Gondwana, Garjati and Hindu, they work cotton in the tropical jungle. 0 unrest and 59% autonomy. I order the small amount of Dip it’ll cost to switch cultures. They make 0.09 for us.

Khurda – Also on the edge here, Khurda is next to Orissa and Bengal and Sambalpur. We have a temple, development 6, and again, I’ll order a culture switch here too – it’ll be cheap. 0 unrest and 59.4 autonomy -they make 0.24 for us with the tropical jungle and grain

Garjat – Also Garjati Hindu, with 0.05 gold, Tropical Wood, tropical jungle, and just 3 development. Swapping’s its culture costs virtually nothing (its 10 per development0. Again, 0 unrest and 59.4 autonomy

I would have hated to have wasted on war on this.

23 May – I get an event about the Sale of TItls and my gold hits even higher. I have 1335gold.

I order a Manufactory in Surat and North Konkan

1 July – I figured I’d give you a breakdown of my current budget:

26.45 taxes
23.20 production
21.44 trade
3.8 gold
0.23 vassals

Advisers – 19.65
Army – 15.76
Navy 5.00
Fort 8.1
Missionaries 0.9

Results - +25.71 a month

As of today, did you know that?

We are the world’s leading producer of:

Spices – 14.6%
Cloth – 9.7%
Silk – 17.0%
Tropical Wood – 17.1%

20 Sept – We gain a CB against Marwar

2 Oct – I send a gift to Bagelkhand

9 Nov – Peasant uprising in Coromandel – they are forced to move to Gingee instead.

17 Jan, 1561 – We take them down

20 Jan – I declare a guarantee on Bagelkhand

2 Feb – I accept their alliance offer

Mewar is willing to become our vassal. I will hold out for now.

17 Mar – I accept Bagelkhand’s Marriage offer as well.

Basically what I want to do is create a pan-Indian alliance of these smaller Hindu states. Help them out against the big bads like Bengal, Malwa, Delhi and Sind.

Let me show you what I mean, and you can also see those latest gains if you care too.

Old 08-16-2015, 05:12 PM   #88
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Basically what I want to do is create a pan-Indian alliance of these smaller Hindu states. Help them out against the big bads like Bengal, Malwa, Delhi and Sind.

Idea being to try and sucker the bigger places into weakening themselves against you in a way that doesn't raise your badboy?

Just curious, I'm not that experienced w/EU but enjoy reading your dynasties.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:00 PM   #89
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

As before, I have circled purple our gains from that war with Gujarat, and the chartreuse is for the three we took when we annexed Garjat. Now bear with me as I slaughter this map. I am going to star with a yellow and then draw lines at the various small Hindu nations that I have curried favor with Kathiawar, Mewar, Gondwana, Orissa, and now Bagelkhand -

Now the big four bad guys are Sind, Delhi, Malwa and Bengal. See where ours are at? Orissa? Next to Bengal. Gondwana? Next ot Bengal and Malwa. Bagelkhand? Next to Malwa and Delhi. Mewar? Next to Malwa. Only Kathiawar is in a safe place, on the ocean, with us around it

So my goal is to keep these allies, buffer zones and most importantly, my excuse for getting into various wars and battles and such.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-16-2015 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:04 PM   #90
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Idea being to try and sucker the bigger places into weakening themselves against you in a way that doesn't raise your badboy?

Just curious, I'm not that experienced w/EU but enjoy reading your dynasties.

Basically, correct. Taking land defensively is not as big of an issue globally and with your reputation. If Canada declares war on us, and we take Manitoba, no one winks as much if an eye - this also applies to our allies. If Iran launches an attack tomorrow on Israel, and we head it, blast Iran back,and then start grabbing territory, again, not as much of a shock.

It's that concept. Plus I don;t want to wage a bunch of small-time wars on my fellow Hindus. I did that early because I had to. Now i don't have to, now I am freeing the mass numbers of Hindus in Bengal, Gujarat, Malwa, and more, as they are being converted.

Old 08-16-2015, 06:30 PM   #91
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

9 January 1562 – We get cores on 4 of 5 provinces we took, I;ma wait on the last one

19 Mar – I’m going to go ahead though and order a Temple for Bhavnagar, Workshop for Kathiawar

9 Apr – All done, here we go

Kutch – This is the holding that sucks. Kutch features 3 development, salt which is a good cash product, Arid and desert, 5.5% unrest, 0.1 gold, 36.8% autonomy, Gujarati and Hindu, plus it’s a coastal province next to two of Sind, and south of Marwar, Mewar, and west of our holdings as well

Patan – 13 development here with a Barracks and Regimental camp here. Yuck. This is an drylands with a Gujarti and Hindu folk that work the cloth trade, and they make 0.56 with 5.5 unrest and 46.8 autonomy. Patan is north of our core Gujarati holdings, and south of Mewar and east of some Malwa spots

Let’s get s to the good stuff

Bhavnagar
– This coastal drylands province works the salt trade,. The Hindu Gujarati folk here have 14 development, 0.64 in gold, 5.5 unrest and 36.8 autonomy It is building a temple for me and has more space. It’s south of Ahmadabad, Kathiawar, and next to our ally in Girnar.

Next

Kathiawar – This is the province our ally is named after, and it has a fort and is working on a workshop. Drylands? Check. Coastal? Check. 17 development. Check. Next to 6 provinces? Check. Has the major fort in this area? Check. Gujarait and Hindu too? Check. Here we go. The people here work the Dye trade, and make a solid 0.84 monthly

And now the ex-capital

Ahmadabad – Gujarati and Hindu, coastal barely, next to a single Malwa province. Also drylands, awith 18 development, Cloth makers and seller, with Temple, Marketplaece, and Workshop and…..Centre of Trade. They have 46.7 trade power, and they make 1.52 gold for us monthly

As you can see, overall, pretty wealthy stuff. Two centers of trade, 2x Silk, 2x Cloth, Dyes, 2x Salt and Cotton – that’s set up pretty well for this area. The one province that Gujarat doesn’t have, Girnar, but could easily take is Sugar. So even that is really valuable

Actually, I go ahead and increase Ahmadabad’s development by two for production. And then we’ll build a manufactory here in a few months when I have the cash. It’s now 1.73 gold

3 June – Revolts on Ahmadabad and Bhavnagar

18 July – Both are down

1 Sept – Garjat is now Kannada

1 Oct – I order that Textile Manofactory in Ahmadabad

I also drop the autonomy and raise the unrest in places like Arcot and Gingee. I also do that with the three provinces from Garjat.

Dec 21 –

Mil 9 – Professional Soldiers – We get better infantry with Toofangchis. This is enabled because again I’ve been putting off putting down rebellions

1 July, 1563 – Sambalpur is now our culture.

4 Aug – I’m checking things out post war and Malwa is viewing us with the same hatred and zeal that Gujarat did.

1 Nov – I maxed relations with Kathiawar

We can also vassalize Kathiawar if I want to

13 Nov – I send a gift to Gondwana

Old 08-16-2015, 06:57 PM   #92
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1564 – I take a mission to Protect our Brethren in Mewar, a gold province in Malwa’s control

1 Mar – I order a textile manufactory in Kathiawar.

1 June – We get a Merchant Shipwrecked and lose some gold

14 July – I’ve been slowly building up an army in Sambulpur on the eastern edge of our borders. It’s at 8000 troops and rising

21 Oct – Bidar has converted to Hinduism! Next target is Mahur

24 January, 1565 – Gondwana has agreed to be annexed into our realm! It’ll take about 3 or 4 years

1 Mar - The province of Khurda is now Kannada culture.

Admin 12 – Early Modern Administration

We can get some newer forms of government.

3 Nov – I hire my Natural Scientist for an Inquisitor who is level 3 adviser, and gives me +2% Missionary Strength

19 Jan, 1566 –

Dip Tech 11 – Wharf, we can now build Naval Equipment Manufactories, and we get some range and crap.

Naval Equipment Manufactory are boons for Naval Supplies, Tropical Wood, Salt, or Fish

19 Feb – I have manufactured claims on the two Bengali provinces I am next to – both are strong

1 April – I could get the next Quality Idea, but instead I want to hold off because the enxt Military Tech gives me better units

22 July – We get a Gift to the Estate and I put it into the treasury

I order a Textile Manufactory for Bidar, which has silk. I also drop some adnim power to bump up its tax base to 7 and development to 20 so I can build something else in there after the Manufactory is completed

1 Dec – Mahur converts

My next target is West Berar

19 Jan, 1567 – Apparently Bagelkhand got pulled into some war in SRE Asia with nations like Lan Xang and Khmer

I send them another gift

10 May – Our forcelimit is 69, and as of today, I now have 69,000 troops!

It’s important to be ready for the next war, whenever it strikes.

Right now, Bengal is allied with Delhi, so I don’t want to move that way. Malwa is allied with Sind. I don’t want to move that way.

1 June 0- I declare war on Marwar, the small Sikh province next to us in ex-Gujarat

I appoint a general to this 13000 army I have and it’ll march against the 5000 Sikh strong they have

I’m also relocating my army in Surat to Patan for the duration of this war

28 June – We won in Marwar. It’s fleeing into Kutch, so I order my army from Patan to hit them while we siege

12 July – That plan works smoothly and their army is routed and gone

6 Aug – I get walls breached

20 Aug – I assault and take them

The only ally of Marwar is a two province nation currently in a war to the wet of Delhi, and east of Sind. They don’t want anything to do with us

We annex and get 62 gold.

I order a core here

Now Marwar is next to Nagaur – a one prvince Sunni state, and Jangladesh, a one province Hindu state. It’s also next to two Sind states and Gorwar, the home of Mewar. But Jangladesh is a March of Delhi. It likes us a lot, (we’ve never been at war with Delhi)

Old 08-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #93
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

3 Sept – I send Jangladesh a gift

8 Oct – I begin to fabricate a claim on Nagaur

1 February ,1568 – I order a Naval Equipment Manufactory in Bhavnagar

3 June – Our heir falls ill, but recovers

14 Oct – We know have that claim.

26 Oct – We enter into a treaty of independence for Jangladesh and will support them if they go free of Delhi

2 Nov

At the ripe old age of 71, our rule has passed!!!

His heir, Chamaraja III Ummatur will now rule, he is 2/5/1, and 32 years old

His 3 year old heir, is 5/4/4

Our stability has dropped, and I buy it bac kup

We accept a Royal Marriage from Kathiawar

We are choosing a different path –

We are going to celebrate Vishnu!

Vishnu gives us - +2% Missionary Strength and +20% Forst Defense

We are behind in Missionary work, and Vishnu will help us get caught up

7 Nov – I renew our vows with Orissa

28 Nov – We enter into a Royal Marriage with Jangladesh

9 Dec – Our new King’s lower diplomacy reduces the number of formal relations we can have, so I revoke our guarantee with Khandesh

1 Jan 1569 – I order a Textile Manufactory in Tajore

8 Jan – I get some border friction with Kathiawar. I resolve it diplomatically rather than dropping our relations

Old 08-17-2015, 04:03 PM   #94
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

15 Feb – Get Ready!!!

The nation of Mewar, our faithful ally, has been attacked! Malwa has attacked them. Malwa is allied with Sind.

I accept.

I order the 14000 troops I have stationed in Sambalpur to hit Malwa on their east side in Mandla

I recruit a general. I assign him to our 20000 troops in West Berar. I order him in. I order the 22000 troops in Surat into Baglana, and the 13000 in Patan into Mewar

Mewar is the War Leader though. Ah well, I’ma give them good

17 Mar – 17000 Malwa forces have arrived in Ghittor to hit the Mewar forces

26 Mar – We capture Baglana

30 Mar – Two others fall

29 Apr – After they defeated the Mewar force, my army hits them and defeats them

1 May – Gondwana is now integrated!

12 June – I accept a request for military access from Bagelkhand

29 Aug – The fortress at Mandla falls to us on the east

14 Sept – West Berar converts. Next target is North Konkan

7 Oct – We lose in Patan

17 Oct – Two smaller provicnes on the east fall to us

18 Nov – They captured Patan

14 Dec – Sind captures Marwar from us

21 Feb, 1570 – Mewar drives the Sindi armies from Marwar and retakes it for us

15 May – Mandsaur falls to us and opens eh way to their capital

23 May – 35000 of our troops descend on their and begin an siege

6 June – We capture the fortress at Rewakantha

16 June – the retake Marwar

21 July – The gold province of Mewar falls to us

1 Oct – We take a smaller province with the army that fled earlier and I move it to support a siege that Mewar is doing. They have landed an army in Rewakantha, so I send an army to hit them there and remove them from the siege

10 Nov – We take the province of Chittor, a fort we took over the siege from

18 Nov – We win the battle

25 Dec – Their capital falls to us

If I were the warleader, I’d call it now

Right now, I could negotiate a separate peace and take three provinces from them

But that pisses off my allies

My manpower went from 35000 to 15000. I made this victory possible. I pull my troops out. This has really ceased to be a war, and we’ll see what Mewar does.

30 Dec – I retake Patan

25 Mar, 1571 – I retake Marwar

1 May –

Military Tech 10 – Reiter. We get +25% maneuver value, and we get better cannons and cavalry

3 May – Marwar is now a core

I send a gift to Orissa

20 May – I proclaim a guarantee on Kathiawar

15 July – North Konkan is now converted! Next target Surat. With all of our bonuses, I want to take it quickly

3 Feb, 1572 _ Revolt in Pune and Marathwada

15 Feb A son of our line is next in line for another nation – Bagelkhand

9 Mar – Rudra, Follower of Vishnu

I withdraw in contemplation

12 May – One of the people in the battle, Yarkand, is now out.

3 June – We have an agricultural revolution in Khurda, and increase our taxes there

1 Aug - After our allies take like four Sind province, I help them out by nipping across the border and taking Jaisalmer.

17 Aug – I destroy the Baracks in Patan and order a Workshop here

25 Aug – Peace in our time – Mewar takes two provinces from Malwa – Ajmer and Dhundar, and gives us Baglana and Mandla

I order up some cores.

26 Aug – Mewar agrees to become our vassal

Old 08-17-2015, 04:10 PM   #95
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s take a looksee at the mapsee

Once Again, purple is around the places We just took. I chartreused the Gondwana places we annexed, and Malwar we took recently. As you can see, Mewar is now three provinces, and Jangladesh, the March of Delhi to our north right there in the dark brown. Bagelkhand is above our new holdings, and You can see other folks in fun places.

So there we are. I would not be surprised if I moved to one of the small places like Jaunpur or Naupaur next.

Here are the three provinces we cored and annexed:

Marwar – Rajput, Sikh. The Arid Desert here is developed to level 11, and has a 4 tax value. They harvest and make wool from sheep, and then they have a 15% unrest and 38.2 autonomy. They only make 0.33 gold, and are now a major target of development even later.

Raipur – The former capital of Gondi, Raipur has a grasslands with 60% autonomy, and 0.1 gold from the farmers that harvest grain. The Gondi Hindu folk here are pretty quiet for now though

Surguja – Jungle province with cotton as its export, Jharkhand Hindus, and 0.06 is made here wit h60% autonomy and just 3 development.

Surguja is on the border with both Delhi and Bengal.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-17-2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 04:50 PM   #96
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Oct – I order a Marketplace in Konaseema

4 Oct – Separatists are rebelling in Kutch

1 Nov – I slay them.

1 June, 1573 – Surat converts. Next up is Gulbarga

22 July – Kathiawar is in a war again. Hmm

20 August - I order a Textile Manufactory for Patan

10 Sept – I have gained a claim on the province that Jaunpur has

I’m not sure when it happened, but Malwa’s ally was attacked by Delhi, and Malwa and Sind are now at war with Delhi and Bengal

Hmmm

I order one of my armies to relocate to the east

It’s time

22 September, 1573 –

In preparation for our impeding war against Bengal, I claim our nation as….

Bharat

We gain a ton of claims for 25 years, and we are now an Empire. And we have a cool looking flag too. An we aren’t white anymore on the map, which is a nice bonus,

Here’s a quick pic for ya

There are currently 20000 troops in Bengal of the rebel persuation. Bengal is at war. This is the right time

I order my fleet into the Ganges Delta

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-17-2015 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:40 PM   #97
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Nov 22 – I declare war on Bengal

Let me check and see what I want to take.

I want the Bengal Delta

I order 20000 troops in Khurda into Midnapore, which is a province with a fort, I order 14000 troops from Sambalpur into Jharkhand, a province with and then 23000 troops into Delhi to hit Varnasi

25 Dec – A large Delhi force of 20000 has forced me to keep my 14000 troops back

3 Jan, 1574 – We capture the province of Varnassi

7 Jan – Our army in Marwar loses

15 Jan - I grant Kathiawar military access

10 Feb – A large Delhi army just oassed by my siege of Jaunpur and skipped us, heading west.

I am moving toward the Bengal forces now, there is just 7000 troops in Jharkhand

20 Feb – Marwar falls

23 Feb – We win in Jharkhand

28 Mar – We take Jharkhadn

Ideally, I take Jharkhand, Midnapore and Bengal Delta in this war

1 May – They are trying to take Gorwar from Mewar. I move my defeated army back t Patan and rebuild it quietly

21 May 43000 Delhi troops are next to us in Jaunpur and still aren’t attacking that siege. That worries me.

30 June – We capture Midnapore.

Their 25000 each armies on the east are splitting up, but they are next to Marwar

8 Aug – We win in Lakhnor, and I order my army on to their capital.

14 Aug – Bengal Delta falls, and forces their navay out to hit ours

19 Aug – Gulbarga converts and I send another Missionary to Pune

8 Sept – I was forced to hit the Gorwar siege understrength but I won

18 Sept - We win the naval battle in te hDelta

16 Oct – we lose to a major Delhi army in Gorwar

16 Nov - Jaunpur falls to us in Delhi

26 Dec – I take two minor provinces in Delhi

I order one army to hit up Lucknow, a fort, and part of the other to return to Bengal and hit their fort in Tirhut

5 Aprl, 1575 – I note the Delh iarmi has left the west and moving east. I order my defeated army back into Gorwar – I think they are coming for Lucknow.

22 April – I end the siege there about 4 days before they arrive

12 May – Our forces arrive at Tirhut and reinforce the siege

1 June – We capture the Bengali capital

3 July – We capture two minor provinces in Bengal

11 July – After a wall breached, I assault and take Tirhut

Can I get my three targets?

Yes, but no more

13 July – We get peace

I order up some cores

Tech – Dip 12 – Naval Morale bumps up

1 Sept – We get cores on two provinces we took pre-Bengal:

Baglana
– Malvi Sikh people work the tropical hills in this grain farming place. They send just 0.21 to us monthly, with 18.8% unrest, 37.1 autonomy, and just 7 development. Baglanas is next to Khandesh and inland of lots of coastal places such as Baroda and Surat. It has a temple

Mandla – This jungle fort province is run by Gondi Hundus in the Tropical Wood trade, and te make 0.20 gold, 8 development, have 12.7% unrest with the same auto, and they are next to two Malwa holdings, south f Bagelkhand, and a fort that protects three nearby provinces for us

After the war, my manpower has hit 0, and I need to wait while it resets

Old 08-17-2015, 08:41 PM   #98
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

12 Oct , 1575 - I send a gift to Bagelkhand

4 Nov – I order a workshop for Bhavnagar

1 Jan, 1576 – Our diplomatic adviser passes, and I hire a Trader

1 April – Pune converts – next is Baglana

2 June – Our manpower is beginning to build back up, so I order 2000 more troops

11 July ) I send a gift to Orissa

1 Nov – I have too much money –

Workshop in Kalingandhra
Temple in Kandy
Workshop in Savanur
Marketplace in Bidar
Temple in Pune
Workshop in Chaul

1 Feb, 1577 –

Admin Tech 13 – Improved Drainage - +10% production efficiency across the board

18 April –

Rudra Sampradaya

Your meditation and attempts to understand Vishnu through Rudra, his pupil, has guided you through the last 5 years, and now as a follower of Vishnu, I seek to follow Rudra’s example

Aum

Get ready:

Bonus Prestige
Our ruler gets +2 Diplomacy

6 June – Rebellion out by Bengal Delta and Midnapore

24 July – We won the first battle but lost the second

3 Sept – Baglana converts. Next up is Ahmadnagar

11 Oct – My army from Mandla arrived and finished off eh rebels

3 Nov – Revolt in Baglana

11 Dec – We win against them

21 Jan, 1578 – We get a new Commandant.

I spend some power to upgrade Goa’s development

I order a Marketplace here

I order a fort in Desh

21 May – Delhi announces us as a rival

I do the same back

Delhi took 4 provinces from Malwa

2 June – Revolt in Ahmadanagar and Marathwada

16 June –Two of our latest provinces are now cores

21 July – Rebels eliminated

1 Sept –

Quality #2 - +1 Yearly Army Tradition

19 Sept – Our ruler has passed! But we have a Regency Council because his heir is just 12

I add in Ganga for now. Ganga as our god gives us -10% Build Costs and -1 interest annually

While we are building for a few years, it seems natural

28 Sept - I accept Royal Marriages from Orissa, Bagelkhand, and Kathiwaar

1 Oct – We renew our ties with Jangladesh

1 Nov – All cored up

Jharkhand – This inland province is a jungle, with ivory as the trade good of choice, as the local Jharkandi Hindus work the trade, getting us 0.16 gold, and 6.3% unrest, 34autonomy. This is south of Jaunpur, and west to two Bengal provinces. Development of 4

Midnapore – This coastal province features a fort, that protects Jharkhand, Khurda, and Bengal Delta. The Bengali Hindu people make, cure, and sell spices. They have a temple, in this tropical jungle, and send us 0.76 gold and have no current unrest because they just rose against us. West along the coast is Orissa, and north is Bengal. Development of 14

Bengal Delta – Development of 28, this Ganges Estuary province (+5 local trade power) is a tropical Farmlands. It has a Shipyard, Barracks, Temple, Marketplace, and Workshop. The Bengali Hindu laborers work the silk trade here. We get 2.18 gold monthly. You can see why this was my target. We have 20000 soldiers stationed here, I want to build a Manufactory, once I ge enough power to amp it up (and gold), and it even gives us 1500 manpower, and its next to 4 Bengali provinces, including their capital

Old 08-17-2015, 09:25 PM   #99
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1579 – I maxed relations with Orissa

9 Jan, 1579 – Orissa has agreed to be our vassal

1 April – I destroy the fort in Goa. Desh will protect it, and others. I turn off my inland forts like Raichur Doab.

Workshop in Goa
Fort in Kongu
Marketplace in Malenadu
Marketplace in Savanur

14 July – Get ready for a small war

I have requested, and gotten, accessed to Bagelkhand and I move an army there, and my Delta army to Jharkhand

Bundelkhand is a one-province minor with one ally – Jaunpur . It’s next to Bagelkhand, and surrounded on all sides by Delhi – 5 provinces in all. I want to take it and use it as a base of operations against Delhi, and then perhaps, if their ally joins my war, take that off the map as well

I forgot I can’t declare war under a council. Crap

11 Nov – I put down a small rebellion in gwear

1 May, 1580 I build up the Delta and order a Textile Manufactory here

11 June – Ahmadanagar converts

Next up is Marathwada

11 Aug – I deny a Tarriff and gain a ton of Dip Power

19 Oct – Workshop for West Berar, Temple for East

8 Nov – Our heir now comes of age!!!

Chamaraja IV Ummatur, 5/4/4

We will be following Vishnu again

1 Dec – I declare war on Bundelkhand. Jaunpur joins them as well

I order my armies in

26 Dec – We crush Jaunpur in Patna and begin our siege there

4 Jan, 1581 – We win in Bundelkhand and here a siege begins as wlel

7 May – Assault and take Bundelkhand after the walls breached

27 June – That force joins the siege in Patna

30 July – I reject a peace offer

12 August – Patna falls

I have my 100 warscore

This war was about Patna, because Jaunpur was allied to a bunch of people, and by attacking their ally, they came after me. I get my targets and 127 gold

My badboy might piss off Bengal, Delhi, or Malwa

But I got my land. I order a core for Patna, I cannot do that with Bundelkhand – it’s not next to me

I’m leaving my Delta army here in Patna.

15 August – Kathiawar agrees to be our vassal

Old 08-17-2015, 09:26 PM   #100
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I’ll get you a quick map-see

I zoomed into the area. You can see our latest gains in purple. I’m using pink to show the three provinces I captured from Bengal. You can see the big blue blob around us here in Bengal, and I want to him them hard while I can. That massive light green all around me is Delhi. I’m placing my 20000 army, right there. That gives me maximum flexibility, although I still want to hit Bengal more – they are wealthier.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-17-2015 at 09:26 PM.