Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-17-2015, 09:59 PM   #101
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

25 Aug – I order a culture change in Surguja and Raipur. I also drop autonomy in both provinces by 25 and increase unrest by 10

Oct 3 – I destroy the fort in Gingee and then I order a Textile Manufactory here

13 Nov – Lakshmi, Bride of Vishnu event

I withdraw to mediate again

12 Jan, 1582 – The Hindu people of Laisalmer in Sind have thrown off their shackles and freed themselves after rebels controlled it, they are now an independent Hindu nation next door to Marwar. I began to send out some feelers

I proclaim a guarantee against them

13 Feb – I send them a gift

18 March – Royal Marriage

22 April – Alliance

1 Aug – Our Trader passes. I hire a Naval Reformer

14 Sept – Another conversion! This time – Marwar is our target

11 April – It would take 11 years, but I could annex Mewar. Yeah, let’s do it

25 Feb, 1584 – Surguja is now Kannada culture

24 March – Marwar converts. Now, with my bonuses to Vishnu, and my Inquisitor adviser – it’s time to take on the impossible task – to convert the Sikhs in Golconda, a Religious Center for them

17 April – Patna is now a core –

Patna – The Bihari Hindu folk here work the Silk trade in the farmlands. They have a 22 development, send us 1.77 gold monthly, and feature a fort, barracks, workshop and temple. With a 0.3 unrest and 35.2 autonomy, they are sending us 1272 manpower ,7.6 trade power. Next door is three engali provinces and 1 Delhi. But it’s a strong place. I order a Manufactory here.

4 June – Our truce with Malwa expired

Malwa currently has no allies

I begin to move some troops around

3 October – Our truce with Bengal, Delhi, and many others expired.

I hire a general and wow is he good – 11 total points

I also make my leader a general.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s do the 150 Year Review first, and then it’s to war!!!

Here’s the map first. As you can see, Delhi looks to be the only major power left that will cause us problems. They have carved land from Malwa and others as well, and have been very successful. That’s why I like pushing into Bengal, I know that I can use it to grab wealthy territory and then turn it on Delhi. Delhi is the boss level.

We have eliminated Vijayanagar, Bahmanis, Gujarat, and now will likely deal a final, or close to it blow to Malwa. Here, I want to show you a fun map. These are our claims

That’s what I want our nation to look like when it’s all over.

Now that we’ve looked at maps, here’s the rest

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-17-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:19 PM   #103
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

At 110.61 gold, we have the most income in the world. The Ottomans have 93.3,

We are the 2nd most developed after the Ottomans, we have the 2nd most max manpower at 57000 after the Ottomans at 87000. At 35, our tech isn’t exactly winning any wards, but it’s equal to the Ottomans and a bit better than Delhi.

Top Ten Nations:

1 Ottomans
2 France
3 Bharat
4 Spain
5 Poland
6 Bohemia
7 Russia
8 Austria
9 Lithuania
10 Papal States

There are currently 13 Hindu nations in the world – ours, our vassals Orissa, Kathiawar, Mewar, allies Bagelkhand and Jaisamer, the March of Jangladesh, and then the others are in the Indies or Nepal. With 149 provinces, Hindu is the 3rd most practiced religion (after Sunni and Catholic). Not counting the vast natives that are Shamanist, Animist, Totemist, etc. There are just two Sikh provinces left, and we are converting one.

Our Top Ten Provinces by Taxes:

Coromandel
Raichur Doab
Warangal
Goa
Tanjore
Bijapur
Bengal Delta
Mysore
Madurai
Vijayanagar

By Production:

Golconda (GOLD)
Surat
Bidar
Ahmadabad
Tanjore
Coromandel
Kathiawar
Tondainadu
Bengal Delta
Waranagal
Madurai

I currently have 68 provinces

Our general is the 3rd best leader in the world right now

We currently have 83000 troops and a force limit of 86. The Ottomans have 96k, Delhi has 40k, and is no joke . I knocked Bengal down to 18000, Malwa has 7000, Sind has 23000. Delhi is still the big bad

At 35, our fleet is the 3rd largest in the world, but the Ottomans have 108 and the Spanish 82.

We have two Sunni, 1 Sikh province

Just one holding of ours is not cored

While Kannada is still a largest culture, Marathi and Tamil, and Gujarat are big as well

The larest Trade Nodes:

Bengal
Lubeck
Persia
Samarkhand
Malacca
Wien
Hangzhou
Goa
Ceylon
Doab

The most value trade goods, currently:

Copper
Dyes
Silk
Cocoa
Ivory
Sugar
Cloth
Fur
Salt
Tobacco
Cotton
Coffee
Spices
Chinaware
Tea
Slaves
Iron
Tropical Wood
Naval Supplies
Fish
Wool
Wine
Grain

We are currently the world’s leader in:

Spices – 19.6% of the production
Cotton – 19.4% of the production
Silk – 31.7% of the production
Dyes – 21.3% of the production
Tropical Wood – 20.8% of the production
Cloth – 12.4% of the production

From what I can see, I don’t see any European presence n the Indian ocean or in Indonesia

Old 08-18-2015, 12:35 AM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay it’s time to finish off Malwa. My goals are to, ideally, give Chittor and Hadoti to Mewar, and then take Mewar province proper. I want the lower three Malwan holdings plus Mewar, and there’s a random province cut up near the top I’m not sure about yet . At the end of this admittedly quick assault on Malwa, the nation will be done.

25 Nov – Here we go

I don’t bother to call my allies.

4 Jan, 1585 – I took Mewar.

2 Feb – Another non-fort falls to us

6 Mar – Our army from Bundelkhand arrives and takes out their main army in their capital and begins a siege

8 Mar – We captured another non-forst province in the back

14 – May – We capture a major city

1 Sept – I can get an heir that’s 1/1/2 or scorn my wife and get 650 gold. I choose the latter

16 Oct – Their capital falls

They have one place left, under siege, and about to go, but we already got a 100% warscore

Chittor goes to Mewar
I take the other six provinces, and I get 18 badboy – not a lot really

I have taken – Mahadeo, Mandu, Mewar, Hadoti, Rewakantha, and Shekawati

I have to keep some ADM open to level up my tech, so I core Mewar, Mandu, Mahadeo is cheap and Rewakantha

The biggest winners there were Mewar and Mandu

After the war, Delhi, Sind, Bengal – none are in anti-Bharat mode

I want to push as much as possible while I have cores on everything, you know? My cores end in 13 years

I finished my mission from decade ago (I even forgot I had it!) and get a bunch of ways to jump down Mewar and increase my manpower rebuilding. My next one is to reduce overextension

I have 6 cores on Sind, and it might be worth it to grab all six in one major battle after my stuff dries up.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:16 AM   #105
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 April, 1586 –

Admin 14 – Scientific Experimentation – We can build plantations in case anyone cares, and , we get another group of ideas

What Group do I Want?

Religious Ideas – Give me:

Permanent CB against neighboring heathens and heretics
+1 Missionary
-25% stability cost
+1 Missionary
+1 tolerance of true faith
+1 prestige annually
+2% Missionary Strength vs Heretics
-25% Culture Conversion cost when finished

And it works really well, when done, with quality and with Defensive

Plantations are the Manufactory for Coffee, Cotton, Sugar, Tobacco, Cocoa, or Grain

I order a fort in Garjat, and we’ll destroy the one in Srikakulam and build a Workshop there.

Let’s build some Plantations. I have a ton of cash. I was saving then for Weapons Manufacotry next year, but I can use them now

Planation in Savanur, Kosta, Bijapur

17 Aug – Sind sends us a Diplomatic Insult and I ease the tension and everyone’s opinion of me raises by 60

27 Aug – Raipur is now Kannada –

13 Dec – Vishnu and Lakshmi

Lakshmi is the force behind Vishnu

+2 dip, +0.5 prestige annually for our leader

1 March, 1587 –

Military Tech – Musket – Bonus combat width, cavalry fire is 0.5 and infantry shock 02, and we can now build weapons manufactories

You can build a Weapons M in a place where iron or copper is mined

I order one in Konaseema

My next one will be in West Berar. To prep for that, I order a Marketplace there.

1 April – I purchase cores on Hadoti and Shekhawati.

1 Nov –

Dip 13 – Chartered Companies – We can build Brig ships and get +10% Trade Efficiency

1 May, 1588 – I order a Weapons Manufactory in West Berar

5 June Rebels break out in Mandla and Raipur

13 July – Rebels done

1 Aug – Our naval adviser passes. I hire a Master Recruiter

18 Aug – The first four of the provinces we cored are done. I’ll look them over now then the other two late ron.

Rewakantha – This province features a fort in the hills, the Gujarati Hindu are shepherds who shear off and sell wool. Inland of Ahmadabad, Baroda, and adjacent to a lot of other provinces, the fort here protects a lot of our interests. Just 4 development, 0.13 gold made here and 1.7% unrest along with 34.8 autonomy.

Mahadeo – Due east of Kashmir and along the border with Delhi, this Gondi Sunni province has tropical hills that are used to harvest Tropical Wood. No unrest right now due to the recent rebellion, and 34.8% autonomy. 0.07 gold is made here from the 3 development. It’s north of East and West Berar.

Mandu – East of Rewakantha, and north fo Khandesh is Madu, the former capital of Malwa. It; s next to 2 Delhi holdings - it has a marketplace, temple, and workshop already here, 20 development, and 1.49 gold monthly for us, plus Malvi Sunni folks are here as well. The tropical grasslands are where people find and harvest Dyes. With 13 unrest, and 34.8 auto, this place is a good option for a future manufactory…

Mewar - Directly north of Rewakantha and east of our holding in Patan is the hills of this province, wuth efficient integration bringing it into the fold more quickly than others. The Rajput Hindu work the mines and bring back gold. We get 2.03 from the 11 development and there’s a Regimental Camp already here.

And there we are.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:48 AM   #106
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

13 Feb, 1589 – Get ready! We have managed to convert Golconda!!!Next target is Bundelkhand

1 Nov – I order a textile manufactory in Mandu

10 Dec – New Cores

Hadoti – On the far side of our ally, Mewar lies the drylands of Hadoti, with Rajput Hindus here that work the cotton trade, making 0.52 gold for us with a Regimental Camp, barracks and temple. 11 development, next to three Delhi provinces, and 3 Mewari as well. 5.7% unrest, 32.5% autonomy

Shekhawati – This arid desert hosts a copper mine that is worked by the local Rajput Hindu. With just 7 development, it makes 0.41 for us, 5.7% unrest, and 32.5 auto. It’s on the far side of our ally, and is next to Jangladesh, north of the one province Naguar, and adjacent to two Delhi provinces

19 Dec – I’m not sure when because it wasn;t after the war with Malwa, but Bengal is now outraged by us.

26 Dec –

Deus Vult, Religious Idea #1 – We can now wage war against adjacent non-Hindu folks

2 Mar, 1590 – I order a fort in Shekhawati

1 May – Unfortunately, our awesome Inquisitor adviser has passed today – I declare a state holiday, and then hrie a theologian

He reduces our unrest by -2. But what makes him good is this

We pass the National Decision to Introduce Din-I Illahi. You have to have a Theologian to do so. We get -6% to our tech costs in perpetuity. This reduces social unrest caused by religious disagreements and gives us a nice little bonus

26 May – We have a new heir – Venkata, a 4/3/4 guy – it was worth waiting after all!

9 July – Bundelkhand converts

Next is Mahadeo

1 Dec – Plantation ordered to bump up the Sugar crop in Srikakulam

Old 08-18-2015, 11:49 AM   #107
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, we're done with the lunchtime fun, back to work!

Old 08-18-2015, 03:58 PM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 June, 1591 – We now have Trading in Cotton bonus for being a world leader in it, but the event only helps with colonial enterprises.

1 July – Double Idea Tuesday

Religious Idea #2 – We get Missionary Schools and +1 Missionary

We also unlock South Indian Literation and get +1 prestige

Quality #3 - Finest of Horses - +10% combat ability for cavalry

I’m beginning to get ready with war with Sind to, hopefully, set my western borders.

I have 40000 manpower, and a metric ton of troops

I am declaring war on Sind. Their ally, Kashmir, is occupied, besieging, and won’t join them , and I don’t call on my allies either

Technically, my wargoal is their capital

I order 20000 troops from Kutch into their capital Thatta, and then the other 20000 from Marwar into Umarkot

16 Sept – Jaisalmer gives me permission to move across their stuff. I order my 25000 troopps there and then into their territory

19 Oct – We take Umarkot and then head to the level 2 frost of Sehwan

16 Nov – We capture Bhakkar

19 Nov – I get military access from Moltan and order my troosp deep into Sind territory and hit a level 2 fort in Roh,

27 Nov – Sehwan falls

7 Jan, 1592 – After coming back from their western land, we defeat the Sind army in Siwi, and being a siege

29 Jan Siwi falls, as do some more provinces inland to our vassals

12 Feb – Our Siwi forces arrive at Kalat to help the siege that just started

5 Mar – We win a naval battle after their fleet flees from a non-fort province being captured

11 June – Kalat falls to us

21 Augu – We get a Trade Expansion event for 10 years - -10% spy defense, +10% trade income

1 Sept – Their capital falls

Our allies captured a bunch of their area out west.

Peace:

I take all six provinces I have a claim on. I get War Reparations

I get 20 badboy

I do a little coring in the three that I can, but I can’t do three of them due to not being next to one of my cores

Old 08-18-2015, 04:00 PM   #109
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s look at that map

I only lost 6000 manpower in that war, Sind was beaten down recently and had less than 6000 troops. It was the perfect time to grab them while I had the CB. And now my western border is set. I am not going further west, that’s my border. I have removed Sind as a threat to me in the future. All of these lands are Muslim, so I send a missionary to ROh where they are actually Vajrayana, a variant of Buddhism, to begin converting

I also love having a 20000 strong army back on Roh to use as a way to hit Delhi from the rear.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-18-2015 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #110
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 Sept – The fort I ordered in Shekhawati is done

29 Nov – I get a Comet Sighted and lose a stability. I spend almost all of my ADM power to get it back.

13 Dec – I order:

Plantation in Kalingandhra
Temple in Vanni

I destroy the fort in Warangal and build a workshop here

4 Jan, 1593 – Rebellion in Mandu

7 Feb – We get Religious Zeal for the next 10 years and +1 to Missionary

11 Feb – We convert Mahadeo

Next up Siwi

15 April – We win in Mandu

1 Mar, 1594 – I order the Baraacks un Hadoti destroyed and a Plantation built

1 May – Plantation in Sambalur

20 May – Roh converts

Bhakkar is next

1 July – An adviser passes and I hire a level 2 Statesman

25 August – I get 5 prestige from an arts events

22 Oct – Religious Idea #3 – Church attendance duty - -25% stability cost

8 Mar, 1595 – Siwi converts

Mandu just finished their manufactory, so I send him there

1 April – We get a Trading in Dyes event for winning the Dyes trading battle. We get +10% chance for a new heir

My cores across India end in three years

Let’s suppose, hypothetically that I want to get into war with Delhi, but not Bengal as well, is there was way to do it? If I attack a March, like Khandesh, will Bengal follow Delhi? I don’t know

I head to the warscreen, and yes, it looks like the ally of the masters comes in. So if I declare war on a vassal or March, not only does their overlord join them, but the overlord—s allies.

Maybe…

Bengal is allied with Ligor, which is over in Malacca. I have no CB against them. I can’t fabricate them either.

Unfortunately, there are no allies of Delhi other than Bengal. A war against one must be a war against the other.

Let’s begin to massage my forces some more, because I will be fighting a two-flank war. Ish

My main goal should be to keep Bengal at bay, and then hit Delhi for land, sine Delhi is ultimately the big bad here, and I’ve got a limited time to abuse my claims on all of India

My force limit is currently 101, and I have 85. Let’s use this mass-tons of cash to build armies

I order 40000 more troops mustered

6 June – The first three provinces form Sind are now cores.

1 July – Let’s look at them now:

Umarkot – This fort is west of Marwar and Kutch, and southwest of Jaisalmer. The SIndhiSunni people here make cloth in the Arid desert, make 0.2 gold for us, and are 11.3% unrest and 34.9 autonomy. With just a development level of 7, its east and south of Sehwan and Thatta

Sehwen – This 11 development arid drylands has silk, and a fort, and it’s northwest of Umarkot, east of two Sind province, south of Bhakkar and north of Thatta. The Sindhi Sunnis folk send us 0.45 gold and 11.2& unrest

Thatta – The former capital of Sind is Thatta, a coastal province west of Kutch. The arid drylands is ideal for cotton growing, and there are SIndhi Sunnis here as well, with 0.41 gold, 11.2 unrest, and the place is the Indus Estuary, giving it +10 local trade power. I order up a marketplace

5 September – I have an army of 12000 at the southern central end of Delhi, where Mahedo is

18 Sept – Persia just annexed and took out Sind, and they are now our neighbors

10 Dec – I now have 16k troops assembled in Mahedo, and 37000 in the Bengal Delta

I’m giving the Bengal Delta my best general – the Bengal forces have 25000 next door in their capital, and I aim to smash them.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:23 PM   #111
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

7 Feb, 1596 – It’s time

I declare war for Gird, which links my Bundelkhand wiith Hadoti, and is very wealthy

My goal is to take Gird, and then a bunch of valuable provinces from Delhi – the goal is this war Is to end Delhi’s economy. I don’t care about strategy, this is about money.

I order my 16000 troops into Khandesh to take their March out now and the 5000 troops that are stationed at my belly

The 20000 in Roh at the very top are ordered to Margalla. The 20000 in Bharat to Cholistan, which is a fort

And the 39000 in Bengal Delta to their capital, Gauda

16 Feb – We arrive in Gauda

23 Feb – We arrive at and begin battle in Khandesh

In Nagaur, our vassals in Mewar aree attacking them

4 Mar – We win in Gauda, and have 32000 troops remaining

24000 Delhi troops are moving to Doab. I held my 20000 in Bundelkhand as a reserve

6 Mar – We win in Khandes hand their forces are routed

10 Mar – Their armies unite and are marching to Bundelkhand.

If I thought I could cut their troops by, say, 10k, I’d stay and fight.

No river, but it is in the hills

Yeah, let’s flee

26 Mar – We capture Margalla in the back

26 April – I fled to Bagelkhand, who is not in the war, they cannot hit me

4 May - Icapture a minor province in Bengal

12 June 0 I capture a minor province above Mandla and Mahideo

4 July – The Bengal main forces have revved up and are moving back out from the back of Delhi.

10 July – A major Delhi army is arriving to oust us from our siege at Sialkot – this requires them to cross a river, and hit us in the hills, but we gave 20000 to their 24000

2 Aug – Their force is joining by 60000 troops in the back of their area – the 20000 Bengali, and are fighting us

9 Aug – I win in the Ganges Delta

12 Aug – Bhakkar converts – next up is Thatta

14 Aug – After fighting for more than a month, we lose in Sialkot. This is perfect they are all the way back in the back while I’m doing stuff across their whole nation.

I suspect they may hit Cholistan next, so I detech a siege unit to keep up on Khandesh and army that army over

I begin to hire some mercs – I have 1000 gold no reason not to

22 Sept – Right now the war is at 0% but in a moment or four, it’ll swing

19 Oct – I now have 34k in CHolistan

16 Nov – We capture Garuda, the capital of the Bengal

11 Dec – The Bengal army runs right into my fleeing army and destroys it.

26 Dec – My army from Garuda, 33k hits the Bengal forces in Patna, where they aer still at from taking out my army earlier

4 Jan – We defeat the Bengal army, and both Delhi armies are moving towards us

11 Jan – Battle begins, I have 30000 soliders and they 39000

2 Feb – Our grat general dies in battle

21 Fe b – We win the Battle of Patma

I give my army a new general and order them to give chase

3 Mar – We take Gird

11 June – We capture Khandesh

7 July – After both Delhi armies, a little wounded, try to oust me from Central Doab and fail, our siege continues

2 Sept – I assault and took on the Bengals in Tirhut

16 Oct – I hit the Delhi forces before they recuperate fully in Bengal territory and force them to flee again

2 Nov – Mewar is now fully annexed

6 Nov – We capture Central Doab

I order us to the Delhi capital

25 Nov 0 I defeat the Bengal army again

24 Feb, 1598 – We capture Lahore

19 Apr – I lose a besieging army to both the Bengal and Delhi forces, but we win the siege of Delihi and I won a battle in Etawah against the other rDelhi army

11 May – Another city falls to us

1 June - Icapture another city in Bengal

27 June – Mandu converts – next is Umarkot

1 Sept – Another city falls

30 Sept – Jangladesh falls

I have a warscore of 76

What do I want?

Gird
Central Doab

After that, anything that fits

I add in Varanasi, Kalpi, Chanderi, and Bhilsa

And most importantly….

War Reparations and 200 gold

And we have peace

I order some cores…

I core everything but Varanasi, I’ll have to wait on that

We wiped our manpower

I head out and try to find mercenaries and we’ll disband them

Old 08-18-2015, 08:33 PM   #112
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I know you’ll want a map, here you go

Purple around the spots I just took.

You can see us in the middle. The Mewar annexation is rocking the yellow. You can see us in the center, as well as a random province out east. There still foes out there, but what I did was drive a wedge up their middle, connect my holdings and then isolate them in a few places . You can see my additions. Why these? Well, they made contiguous sense. That’s part. But here:

Varnassi – Silk province, 15 development
Bhilsa – Spices, 7 development
Chanderi – cloth, 9 development
Kalpi – cloth, 8 development
Gird – spices, lots of development and connected my stuff
Central Doab – Spices, Center of Trade, fort,

By pulling these 6 holdings from Delhi, my goal is to hurt them.

After the war, their max manpower is now 22000. Like us, they have no manpower right now. They have 31000 troops that survived the war. Their force limit dropped to 49, and moreover, the money and manpower isn’t there to rebuild. I hope.

After the war, with losses, I still have 74000 troops. I have a forcelimit of 107. I’m in a better spot

Next up let’s look at the Mewar additions:

All of these are Rajput and Hindu, and 0 unrest and 59.5% autonomy

Gorwar – This drylands spot is a cotton growing culture, with 0.32 gold, 9 development, ad a barracks and temple here. Gorwar is next to Patan and east of Marwar.

Ajmer – The highlands up here are good for salt, and the locals make 0.19 gold from the 7 development. They are east and north of Gorwar. It has a barrakcs, and its east of Nagaur’s province. Taken in the 1st war with Malwa.

Dhundar – At the far end of the Mewar holdings and next to Delhi and Nagaur is this province. Barracks, temple, and regimental camp. This thing has copper, and that’spretyt saucy. It also links up with the Shekhawati we captured earlier. 10 development in the drylands, and 0.43 gold. Taken in the 1st war with Malwa

Chittor – The drylands of Chittor has a fort and barracks, and 7 development for the farming trade, making 0.13 gold for us with food. Taken in the 2nd war with Malwa.

Remember, I formed Mewar in peace from Gujarat. That worked out well. Others didn’t cough, Khandesh, cough

We have peace until 1611 – that’s a long time.

Not the best ever, but Dhundar is nice and developmental

I destroy the barracks and order a Workshop in Dhundar

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-18-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:44 PM   #113
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Oct – We lose our claims on India

9 Oct – I deny Delhi a request for military access

2 Dec – Rebels in Hadoti

I allow Persia military access

26 Dec – We win against the rebels

1 Jan, 1599 – I order a core in Varanasi

Quality Idea #5 – Naval Drill

We also get another Merchant from Merchant Capitalist and the South Indian Ideas

We have finished out South Indian heritage

6 Mar, Thatta converted – next is Sehwan

I order –

Workshop in Thatta

1 April – Revolts in Sehwan and Thatta

Our Theologian has passed. I hire another Inquisitor

3 June – Rebels in Mahadeo and Mandla

17 June – Rebels in Thatta and Sehwan are done

24 July – Rebels finished

1 January, 1600 –

DIP 14 0 We can build Trade Company and get the Galleass ship

Trade Companies are the manufactory for Ivory, Tea, China, Slaves, Spices, Fur, Wine and Sugar

I order a Trade Company in Jharkhand and Kotte
Naval Equipment in Kutch

7 Mar – Umarkot converts!

16 July – Rebellion in Bundelkhand

1 Sept – Put down

22 Sept - We get an event and lose 10 army tradition

6 Oct – I order a plantation in East Berar

10 Dec – Sehwan converts

11 Jan, 1601 – We announce the annexation of Orissa

1 May – The last three provinces from Sind are now cores

Roh – Up near Afghanistan is this highlands Afghan Hindu nation, with grain growing , sending us 0.36 gold with their 13 development, they have a fort took, 5.8% unrest and 27.5 autonomy. ROh is next to a few breakaway Sind provinces to the west, and Nepal and Yarkand to the north and Multan and Delhi to the east.

Siwi – Just south of the unpassable Suleiman Range is the drylands of Siwi, a Baluchi Hindu group of people who work the wool trade with 5 development and 0.09 gold. Same unrest and autonomy. To their west is Persia, east is Multan, and south is our province of Bhakkar

Bhakkar - With a barracks for fun, this cotton producing province is drylands, the same unrest.auto, 0.24 gold, 8 development, and Sindhi Hindu folks. Just east is Jaisalmer and Delhi and northeast is Multan, and west is Persia, to the south is Sehwan

And there you go, the furthest most west we’ll go

Old 08-18-2015, 11:03 PM   #114
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Aug 14 – I order a textile manufactory in Sehwan

Sept 1 – Cores gained in Central Doab, gird, Chanderi, Kalpi and Bhilsa

All have the same unrest and autonomy

Bhilsa
– Malvi Sunni, this grasslands is tropical, and home to some spice harvesting, it’s 7 development, north or Mahedeo, northeast of Khandesh, a nd east of Mandu. 0.3 gold made here.

Chanderi – Malvi and Sunni, temple in the hills, cloth making is all the range, 9 development – I spend one power ehre, and then it gives us 0.49, north of Bhilsa, south of Gird, and west of Bundelkhand.

Gird – 17 development with 1.06,, Hindvi and Sunni people, Dyes, fort, west of Kalpi and Bundelkhand, east of Hadoti and Dhundar. Hills. Grasslands with clothing making ,

Kalpi- Hindvi and Sunni, 8 development, barracks and temple here, 0.50 made here for us, south of two Delhi provinces, north of Bendelkhand, east of Gird

Central Doab – 25 development, Dyes, Centre of Trade, farmlands, it has fort, marketplace, temple, barracks, and workshop. Hindu and HIndvi. Makes us 2.41 gold We accept Hindvi culture, so these folks with it and looking good.

I order missionaries to Gird and Bhilsa

1 Dec –

Varanasi – Bihari, Hindu with silk, farmlands with 15 development, marketplace and workshop here, makes 1.01 gold for us, west of Patna, north west of Surguja and next to Bengal in Tirhut and Delhi in two places

12 Feb, 1602 – Religious Idea #4 0 Divine Supremacy – We get +3 missionary strength

I hire a new adviser, a Master of Mint who’ll drop my inflation every year

6 May – I cored Bundelkhand

13 July – Persia canceled military access

1 Oct – I order a textile manufactory in Varanasi

18 Oct – We get a conversion. Next up is Chanderi

17 Dec – Now Bhilsa converts. Kalpi next

As of right now, we are making:

15 Admin, 10 Dip, 9 Mil

1 May, 1603 – Next is Textile Manufactory in Gird

1 Sept – The Ottomans annoying have announced us as their rival

Religious Idea #45 – Devoutness – Tolerance of True Faith gest +1

Looks like we made it safely out of the rebel problems we had. My manpower is back to 20k

1 February, 1604 – I order the barracks destroyed in Central Moab and a textile manufactory built instead

30 Mar – We converted Chanderi.

16 May – I am sending out some gifts and making nice with my folks

20 June – The Timurids have taken land next to Roh and are our neighbor now

1 Sept – I begin to try and fabricate some claims

1 Dec –

Military Tech 12 – Spanish Square – We get +0.25 tactics, and get better infantry – Akbarid Musketeers

Old 08-18-2015, 11:46 PM   #115
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

3 Jan, 1605 – I order a Trade Company in Malabar

9 May – I get an event and spend 50 ducats to amp up the fortifications in one of my provinces

5 Sept – I get my first CB, this one is on a province that Multan has. I can’t wage war on Bengal or Delhi until 1611, so I thought that I might want to pick on someone smaller right now. Like a pre-game snack

Taking their two provinces also would connect my holdings from Roh down to Siwi and Bhakkar, so it makes sense

6 Oct – Since I am making 55 gold a month, I order a Naval Manufactory in Ajmer where the Barracks were, and I destroy them. This will amp up the slat we make there.

Religious Ideas #6 – Religious Tradition - +1 prestige annually

Nov 1 – Our truce with Sind ends, not that anyone cares

Jan 25 – My merchant in Samarkhand was doing nothing, so I am going to try out Kashmir instead

I have 37000 manpower, so I am beginning to rebuild my forces again. It’s not I don’t have the cash

I am going to amp up my army in Central Doab to be a major force for Hinduism. I want to get it from 17k to 35k

I am also going to build an army around 12k by Khandesh for the next war

22 Sept – I get an event called Prauda Ali, we have fully functional mint and get +50 prestige and -0.1 inflation annually for 6 years.

7 Oct – My final claim on Multan’s provinces is complete

So here’s the good news. Who is Multan;s ally? Bengal. So I just upped my two armies by Bengal. My goal is to hit Multan and annex them, and then maybe do some damage to Bengal

I am not calling on my allies. I order my 26000 troops from Siwi into Derajat, which is a small unguarded territory ,and thence into their capital Sind Sagar, where they have 7000 troops waiting for me

I order my 35000 troops into Bengal’s capital and 22000 into Tirhut

19 Oct – I win a battle in the Ganges Delta

26 Oct – I win against the 15000 troops Bengal had, and I routed them completely

11 Nov – TO flee me in Multan, their force heads to Roh and begins a siege.

18 Nov – We take Derajat

2 Dec – I detach a siege unit in their capital of Sind Sagar and then move the rest to Roh

31 Dec – We win in Roh

16 Feb, 1607 –We capture Tirhut in Bengal

28 Apr – we capture Sind Sagar

Whoa! I still have claims on Bengal and Delhi. They don’t end until the truce ends, so they were extended. I can take Bengali land in this war as long as I want . That’s very interesting. I will push this, annex Multan, and just end Bengal as a real threat

1 May – Our Inquisitor dies. I hire a Theologian, 3 start adviser, 32 years old, he’ll be with me for a while, and that -2 to unrest will be very appreciated

14 July – Bengal has been hiring small amounts of troosp to try and foist me back and I’m sending out my one army to hit them

23 Sept – Bengals capital, Gauda, falls to us for a third time

1 Dec – The fort of Sunderbans falls

10 Dec – We oust some more folks back here and now we have a 94 war score. Time to take that shopping

I am going to do separate peace. Let’s finish the Bengal war first, and then finish the Multan one

21 Dec – I kill all of the fleeing Bengal units in Dhaka

1 Jan, 1608 – Normally I’d want to finish up my Religious Ideas group, but instead, I’ll keep my Admin for the coring needed soon

31 Jan – After getting a walls breached result in Chittagong, I rush and take it

20 Feb – We get 6000 peasant revolt in East Berar

12 April – Peasants killed

21 July – Silhet falls – the final Bengal holding

1 Aug – I offer peace to Bengal for…

Damin
Tirhut
Bhagalpur

War Reparations

177 gold

Bengal’s provinces are worth so much, that taking three or four puts you at 100 war score, and then you get huge badboy. This is a calm 14 badboy –

I order up some cores!

17 August – I annex Multan’s provinces.

These are pretty cheap to core up

Old 08-18-2015, 11:47 PM   #116
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I’m sure you’ll want to see the map. I’ma zoom in for you on each side.

Here’s the west flank first, with ex-Multan circled in purple. This is a cheap pair of provinces, here more for the opportunity they provide than anything else.

As you can see, they flank a full 5 Delhi provinces. Roh is at the top. The red nation are the Timurids, and the green to my west is Persia

Here’s the east flank

Again, purple purple, yadda yadda

The three provinces that I took include two major ones, and Damin, which is undeveloped, but has a great trade good (Ivory) . Tirhut was the remaining fort on the west coast, taking it off from them in the future is a good thing.

There are a triad of Hindu potential allies for me out here. The red nation to our east is Assam, and they are Hindu. In fact, I just took a mission to become friendly with them. The small nation of Tripura on the far east of Bengal is also Hindu, and Nepal is as well. Look for me to begin to curry favor with them

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-18-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:49 AM   #117
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

19 Aug – I buy Diplomatic Tech 15 – The Galleon, and we get Early Frigates and Galleons

6 Sept – I get a diplomatic insult from the Timurids, but I ease tensions and raise the thoughts folks have about me.

8 Sept I send a Gift to Assam and my relations jump and I completel my mission.

I upgrade my fleet at a cost of around 600 gold

1 Oct – I send a gift to Nepal

1 Jan, 1609 –

Quality #6 – Copper Bottoms – Naval Attrition is -25%

1 May – Orissa is now annexed!!!

Cuttack – This coastal Oriya Hindu tropical grasslands is the home of cloth makers, and we get 1.05 gold from the Oriya Hindu people here. With a 60% autonomy, temple, workshop, and marketplace. I order the autonomy lowers, and we now get 1.31 gold from it.Cuttack is up the coast from Srikakulam. I order the 19 development I Cuttack raised to 20 by investing in its Admin – 80 power, and now we can build one more thing – I order a Textile Manufactory. And we are getting 1.39 now

Balasore – The hills of this tropical coastal province, up the coast from Cuttack, are also the home of Hindues of Oriya descent who work the cloth trade. With a development level of 12, they make 0.36, and again, I chop down that autonomy and now we get 0.53, they were developed with a more military bent and has a fort and dock. Balasore is next to Midnapore.

Now Midnapore has a fort. It protects Jharkhand Khurda, Bengal Delta, and Balasore if I want. Balasore only protects Khurda and Cuttack. I order the fort in Balasore destroyed and we’ll order a Manufacotry for here as well.

18 May – We announce a Royal Marriage with Assam

Kathiawar has agreed to be annexed by us!!!

27 May – Assam sends us an alliance offer and we agree

30 July – Bagelkhand has agreed to become our vassal

21 Sept – Jaisalmer has agreed to become our vassal

7 Nov – Our manpower is beginning to rise again!

1 Jan, 1610 – I am beginning, very slowly, to order some troops in Central Doab. I want to bring that number to 35.

30 Jan, Revolt in Jaisalmer, I send my army from Siwi in to help them out

6 Mar – We win against the rebels

10 Sept – Revolts in Damin and Derajat

25 Oct – Rebels no more

1 Dec – I order a Textile Manufactory in Kalpi

16 Dec – Unfortunately our ruler passes today. It’s a black day.

Our new ruler, at the age of 20, is Venkata II Ummatur – 4/3/4

His heir is Nusrat, 2/1/3

We are not highly regarding abroad because of how frequently we do bad things. SO our new God for this reign will be Ganesha:

+1 Diplomatic Reputation; +20% better relations over time

Old 08-19-2015, 04:17 PM   #118
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

8 Feb, 1611 – I finish the Religious Ideas with the Inquisition - +2 Missionary Strength vs Heretics (such as Sikhs). We get -25% Culture Conversion costs

Now I can enact policies. When you have completed Idea Groups that are not in the same category, then there is a unique policy that those two groups represent.

So, for example:

Trade + Defensive – The Armed Neutrality Act - +25% trade steering and +20% caravan power. I haven’t needed it, so I haven’t bothered

But you get the idea:

I want to enact this -

The Edict of Expulsion

Defensive + Religious Ideas Required

-1 National Unrest
+20% Religious Unity

This is a permanent policy. But ti costs me 1 Adm a month to do so, until repealed. Or….

Religiously Sponsored Guilds:

Religious + Trade Ideas

+1 Missionary Strength, +10% Goods Produced

That one would require 1 DIP a month to upkeep.

When I finish Quality, I can get one with Trade that gives me +20% Trade Efficiency and one with Religious that gives me an incredible 10% bonus to army morale and 2.5% discipline

22 April – We get Trading in Spices bonus and +10% spy efficiency

1 Aug – We now have cores on all five of our latest holdings

Let’s begin with Multan – all are Panjabi, Sunni, have 9.4% unrest and 34.6 autonomy

Derajat – This highlands province is north and east of Siwi and Bhakkar, and to the west of two Delhi provinces. To the west is the Suleiman Range. This arid home with 6 development, has a temple. Panjabi is an accepted culture, and I have just ordered a Missionary here which should take 18 months give or take a lot of months. We get 0.33 from the wool trade.

Sind Sagar - Also arid, and recently converted to Sunni, the desert here features grain harvesting, they make 0.55 gold monthly with a development of 13 and the rock a barracks and temple. The province was developed with military on the brain and has 5 base manpower, with the barracks, and gives us 1816 manpower. North of Derajat, east of Roh, and west of 4 Delhi holdings, Sind Sagar is in a good place particularly since I can attack the extremely valuable Lahore from here.

Next up are the ones I took from Bengal – other than having 34.65 unrest, they have nothing else in common.

Damin – This 3 development jungle provinces is east of Jharkhand, and lie it, finds and sells ivory. The Jharkandi Sunnis here send us just 0.09 gold with a 11.4% unrest. They have a regimental camp. East of Damin are two Bengal provinces, including their capital Gauda

Tirhut
– Strategically placed on the border of Delhi, now, The fort of Tirhut is a Dyes making area, with farmlands abouts. With 15 development, it has a fort, temple marketplace, and barracks. The Bihari people here are Hindu brothers, and hey send 0.89 gold with a unrest of 4. Tirhut is east of Delhi

Bhagalpur – With a development level of 11, this Silk making province is a farmlands. It has barracks, regimental camp, temple and marketplace . The Bengali Sunni folks here send us 0.67 gold, and they east of Tirhut, Patna, north of Damin, south of Bengal in Limbuwan, east of Assam in Koch, and next to two other Bengal provinces including, you guessed it, their capital Gauda

You can see why I took Tirhut and Bhagalpur

I order a Missionary to Damin

1 Dec – Our truces with everyone are ending

Even without cores I can declare war anytime with my Holy War casus belli.

I destroy the barracks in Bhagalpur and order a Textile Manufactory

Old 08-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #119
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

A close look at Delhi:

They have a manpower of 19000, and 48000 troops. They have a force limit of 50

240000 of those troops are in their capital, and I have a 9 star general with 36000 in Central Doab, I don’t know where the other 24k are, but they must be close, because I cant see 7 provinces near to Delhi, and of those 7, all are near their capital.

I am ordering my 35000 strong ary from Bengal Delta and moving my 26000 Tirhut army over to the Delta. Bengal has just 12k troops right now, and I want to save the big army for the big bad

I have 12000 troops in West Berar ready to move into Khandesh, 5000 troops I took from Orissa are nearby to hit Delhi in the inner area. 22k are in Bhakkar, ready to hit Cholistan on the west.

I have 136,000 troops. That more that Russia and the Ottomans. (They are currently in a war with each other)

My goal is simple 0 hit Delhi hard at their capital with my large army, and ring in my other 35k army as support. Then hit multiple flanks with armies to take and besige

22 Jan, 1612 – We are all ready to go

I do not ask to bring in Assam. It’s just ,me, and my vassals, vs Delhi, Bengal, and their Marches

2 Feb – They fled from their capital, so I hit our foe in Delhi

12 Feb – We win in Khandesh

19 Feb – We win in Gauda – I detach a siege unit and then give chase to fleeing Bengali forces

22 Feb – We win in Mewat. Their other force is moving towards us

4 Mar – I capture Lower Doab a non-fort province, with my 35000 large unit from the Bengal corridor.

6 Mar – I capture one of the lower non-forts

26 Mar – After cutting my main central army in half to take out the armies of Nagaur and Jangladesh, I capture Mewar

20 April – Their major army was escorting their lesser one to make sure no one hit it until it was healed up, smart. I managed to force it into battle at Jaunpur with my 35000 strong army, and we have 35k against their full 43k force

22 April – The Bengali forces fleeing have arrive in Lahore to rest up, I slit my army in Cholistan and order them into Derajat and Sind Sagar, and then into Lahore to him them hard

26 April – I begin to siege Delhi

6 May – We win in Jaunpur against both of their forces

16 June – I hire some mercs on the west coast quickly to help support an attack on the fleeing Delhi forces that are moving to Lahore as well

11 July – After detaching a siege unit in Delhi, my central force hits their force that’s holding up after a defeat in Katehar

19 July – Our 9,000 troops just won against 40k in Lahore, and barely. I need to send mercs now to help them out

Because we are in a holy war, we get more ratings for winning battles than normal

22 July 0 We win in Katehar against their army

30 August – Cholistan fell

7 Oct – Everytime I take out one of these 2 or 3k armies it’s another 1 warscore or so

18 Oct – Delhi has fallen to our troops

2 Dec – Kathiawar is now annexed

15 Dec – We capture Gauda

22 Dec – Khandesh falls

23 Dec – I move my army in Bengal to hit a Delhi one here.

29 Dec I order my 27000 army to hit their 20k army as well.

7 Jan, 1613 – I win in Barind in Bengal against the first army

19 Jan – My combined 49000 troops slaughter their 20000 and we have routed that army

23 Jan – We capture Mandasaur

4 Feb – My combined forces hit the Bengali army

7 Feb Derajat converts

9 Feb – Major news. Today we captured Lahore

I have a warscore of 93

I want to win against this last army and then call it soon

19 Feb – I win in Tirhut

20 Mar – Upper Doab falls and that’s my 99 warscore

With my Casus Belli:

1) War Reparations for Delhi
2) They release Jangladesh as one of their Marches and let them have their freedom
3) I take some minor land – Mewat, Garhwal (Garwhal is Hindu and currently being converted), I want to save it that disgrace
4) Etawah, Mandsaur – both adequate places in solid places on the map
5) Panipat – It connects Mewat and Goarwahl, and cuts Delhi in half.
6) Cholistan, because I have the peace offer, and no one cares about it and it removes a fort from Delhi
7) They send me 200 gold
8) They give up all claims in me and my place

We get just 16 badboy for all of that

I took 6 of their provinces, and a lot more

Old 08-19-2015, 05:17 PM   #120
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s look at the map

Purple shows 5 of my new provinces the 6th was one of the ones I cut off earlier (Mandsaur).

As you can see, I pushed all the way up to the Himalayas and have cut Delhi in half. TO the east of that spur is their capital and Upper Doab, and to the west 7 of their provinces. And better yet, only Lahore is their fort, so take Lahore, and you can take everything else there. Jangladesh is free, and I hope to bring it into my orbit soon

Three of these provinces have 3 development, and purchasing cores is a cheap 30 ADM each, so I fit in all six

This peace treaty lasts until 1628

The Kathiawar provinces we annexed:

Girnar – This 11 development hilly coastal province is south of Kathiawar, Navanagar and Bhavnagar. It has 11 development, Gujarati Hindus work the Sugar trade, and it has a high autonomy. I drop that and we are now making 0.56 gold monthly. It has a regimental camp here. I order a Plantation here.

Navanagar – This drylands coastal province has also Gujarati and Hindu, and I drop autonomy here as well, and we are farming cotton, Just a development of 5. I order a Plantation here as well.

Quality Idea #7 – Massed Battery - +10% artillery, and we get +5 Discipline for finishing this route

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-19-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:53 PM   #121
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

6 April – I announce a Royal Marriage with Jangladesh

4 May – I send Jangladesh a gift

15 June – We are now in an alliance with Jangladesh

1 Sept – After disbanding my mercs, I currently have 138 units but 129000 right now and rebuilding

12 Oct – Damin converts

1 Nov – One of our advisers has passed. I hire a level 3 Diplomat with +30% better relations over time.

1 Jan, 1614 – I accept a RM offer from Assam

There is a Kachar, Assam, Tripura, Nepal alliance, since all four are Hindu. By allying myself with Assam, I hope to dial myself into that.

I send a gift to Assam again

1 May – The textile manufactories I built in Balasore and Cuttack from Orissa are in.

23 June – I Guarantee Jangladesh

10 Nov – Punjabi separatists are at 90% and I don’t want to lose any more manpower, so I order them to harshly dealt with

1 Mar, 1615 – We now have manpower rebuilding

5 May – I have maxed relations with Jangladesh and the yare willing to become our vassal anytime

1 Oct – I destroy the Regimental camp in Damin and order a Trade Company instead. I destry the barracks in Tirhut and order a Textile Manufactory

I’m building up my ADM as fast as possible, I want to get another Idea

2 Jan, 1616 – Maxed relations with Assam. All of Assam;s land is required for my India land and desires. So if I can vassalize and annex them I will. That’s my preference

3 Feb – Punjabi getting ornery again

24 April – Cores on our place!

I finished my mission too. The next is to remove Kangra from the map

Here’s what I took:

Cholistan – Next to Bhakkar, Derajat, and west of Jaisalmer and Jangladesh, this province existed for one purpose – defense. It’s a fort you have to take in an Arid desert. Arid? +1 attrition for enemies, -20% supply limit. Now add in the meager 3 development, the lowest possible, and you get a place that is just to get in the way. I was tired of besieging it, and taking it is the better option, since it took very little badboy and claims to do so. The Panjabi Sunni folk here work the wool trade, they send 0.08 golld to us, and have 8.2 unrest, and I order a Missionary here. It is south of Multan in Delhi.

Mandsaur – This province as original a Malwa one that Delhi took from them after we beat Malwa a few times. It’s a Malvi Sunni place, and has the spice trade p in the highlands. They send 0.55 to us with a 10.2 unrest. It features a fort, marketplace ,and temple, and is between Mandu on the south mewar on the west and so forth. The fort is in a horrible place. I have two fort provinces next to it 10 development

Etawah – This Hindvi Sunni province features farmlands and dyes. 16 development, and 1.02 gold made here. 8.2% unrest, marketplace and workshop, and it was turned to sunni recently, and won’t be Missionary-able until 1626. East of Central Doab, and next to three Delhi provinces in.

Garhwal
– This cotton province is Nepali and Hindu, in the foothills of the Himalayas and with 0.09 cash and 3 development. I took it only to keep it from falling into Sunni conversion. In here is 16000 troops getting ready to wage war and defeat the 1 province Kangra to its north and west

Mewat – Taken as another cheap, undeveloped land to cut off Delhi, this 3 development province is highlands and features clothing trade, with Rajput Sunnis here and 0.08 gold, and 10.2% unrest. Mewat is west of Central Doab, and next to their capital

Panipat – Taken to connect Mewat and Garwhal and cut off Delhi, this land is cotton growing grasslands owned by Hindvi Hindus. That is an accepted culture and faith, so they are making 0.91 gold for us even with 44.3% autonomy, and they have a regimental camp, workshop and marketplace. 15 development.

I move a Missionary to Mewat

Old 08-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #122
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 September – I declare war on ally-less one province Kangra, a minor player next to Garhwal and behind Delhi

7 Oct – We crush their 7k army and it is no more

14 Dec – I destroy the Regimental Camp in Panipat and order a plantation here

19 April, 1617 – Kangra falls

I annex it and take some gold and finish our mission

I get +10% manpower recovery and +1 prestige a year for 10 years, so my mission made that a no brainer

I don’t want to core it, because I want to save my ADM< but I will anyway. Sigh

I take a mission to fill our coffers ,because at the rate I’m getting money, I can do that easily

29 May – I get another great scholar event, this time for Ali Lodi. I choose to gain 50 prestige for this great man and his work

Ali is the level 3 Theologian that I have

10 August – Cholistan converts! Mansour is the next target.

15 Sept – Delhi is building up one big army in, um, Delhi, right next to Central Doab ,so I am ordering more men built here too, in a sort of mad drive to have the most men on this border

I am currently getting 13/9/9 tech a month

1 Jan, 1618 –

Dip Tech 16 – Development of Maritime Law - +10% trade efficiency

11 Jan, Mewat Converts

Next up is Bhagapur over in Bengal

1 May – Rebels captured Naguar, the March of Delhi

Admin 15 – Military Administration. I can now use forced march to allow my troops to move more quickly at the use of military power.

16 Feb, 1619 – Mandsaur converts!

Sind Sagar is next

28 July - Bhagalpur converts. Kalpi is the next target

21 Aug – My great level 3 Diplomat, Vikrant Musharif is know far and wide. I gain prestige and move

15 Oct – The Obstacles in our Path

During my rule, Seringapatanam has stood out as a pinnacle of art and science. Bharat shows other nations the way on the quest for knowledge. Knowing that Ganesha values wisdom, it pleases that the nation has been successful in searching for it.

I withdraw in contemplation

14 Dec – Military tech – we’re getting a lot of bonuses to get that, normally it costs 600, then add our +50% Indian penalty so 900, but we get a -14% neighbor bonus since we are behind, and -28% due to our various Ideas, and -6% for the policy Din-i Illahi. So its just 659 total that I need

Mil 13 – Trunnions – Artillery Fire +0.4, and Artillery shock +0.1 and we get better cannons

1 January, 1620 – Let’s take a look at our newly cored Kangra:

Kangra – Hills in the Himalaya foothills, and cotton growing s the only thing going on as these Panjabi Vajarayana folk make us 0.57 gold and 7% unrest. There is a temple her and it has 9 development. Kangra is next to Delhi’s Doaba, our Garhwa, and Nepal’s Kashmir.

7 Jan – My army in Central Doab is up to 41,000 and counting. There’s has risen to 35000

13 Feb – Peasants are rebelling Jaisalmer so I send in my force to quell it

22 Mar – All done

28 June – Sind Sagar converts. Kangra is next

1 Sept – Kalpi converts this time.

1 Dec – We now have 2000+ gold! We gt 10 prestige and lose 1 inflation for finishing the quest.

Let’s buy some stuff:

Textile Manufactory in Mewat, Etawah,
I destroy the fort in Shekhawati and build a Weapons Manufactory
Trading Post in Bhilsa

Spices have increased in value. Look for me to build a ton of trading posts in my Spices areas coming up

I have 3 gold left after that!

Old 08-19-2015, 07:15 PM   #123
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1621 – My theologian passes - very sad

17 Feb – Bagelkhand has agreed to be annexed

12 May – Kangra converts, and this little province is now sending us a lot more cash than others.

26 June – I now have 45k in Central Doab

What I should have done in the last war was force Delhi to drop the other two Marches as well, and then taken them one at a time while I waited for the next war to begin

1 Sept – Our military adviser passed. I hire a level 3 Army Reformer.

1 Jan, 1622 – Trade Company ordered for Kandy on the isle of Ceylon

10 Nov – I buy down some rebels

1 May, 1623 – Trade Company in South Konkan

2 Aug - 1623 We annex Bagelkhand

Bagelkhand – The Avadhi Hindu people grow grain in the hills, with a 11 development, next to two Delhi provinces and giving us 3000 troops. We make 0.61 gold from the temple, marketplace, and locals. I order autonomy lowered and we now get 0.76.

14 Aug – Jaisalmer has agreed to be annexed as well!

1 Sept – I order a claim fabricated on Kashmir

21 Mar 1624 – I take a mission to protect our brethren in Lucknow

1 May –

Admin Tech 16 – Metallurgy, We get +10% production efficiency

19 Sept – I fabricate a claim on on Nepal’s capital this time

24 Nov –

Ganesha

After five years of studying the sages and puranas alongside the work fo scientists and poets, you begin to discern the Lord Ganesha’s motives for setting obstacles in the search for knowledge.

AUM

+2 Diplomacy, +0.5 annual Prestige

Old 08-19-2015, 07:57 PM   #124
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 July, 1625 – Our theologian has passed! I don’t like some of those available. Since I have the cash, I am going to use the retire button to free up their slot for another shot at someone good.

1 August – We have integrated Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer – This province was formed long ago by rebels from Sind, and we allied with it, and now it joins us. The 3 development arid desert has Rajput Hindu folk making and trading wool. After dropping their autonomy, they have 0.08 gold to send us, and they sent us 1k troops as well. They have a regimental camp here.

We got a level 3 adviser. He’s a treasurer. But I also got a level two Theologian, and I like those. Let’s go with the guy I want the Theologian.

-2 unrest in every province is just too good

22 Aug – I send a gift to Jangladesh

10 Nov –

Military Tech 14 – Tenaille – We can but new Dai-Phat Cavalry, Bastions in our provinces (upgrades of forts), and +0.5 infantry fire and combat width increase by 2

1 April, 1626 – I order Trade Companies in North Kanara and I build up Venad to development level 10 and build the other there.

1 Aug – I send a missionary to Etawah

My manpower is over 85000 now

23 Oct – I now have four claims on Nepalese provinces

27 Oct, 1627 - Whoa! We have a real war on our hands

Bengal, Delhi, vs

Nepal, Assam, Kachar, and Tripura

Bengal has attacked Nepal.

Nepal asked for military access, which I grant

I can’t declare war until March of next year. Someone pull me in. Let me help you out!

I wish there was an option for “Please let me join your war. Thanks!”

This should make our impending war even easier though.

I order some of my troops to relocate along the battle front

2 Dec – Jangladesh has become our vassal. From Delhi to us!

16 Dec – I don’t want to deal with separatists right now so I spend that Mililtary power to harsh suppress them

1 Apri, 1628 – I declare Holy War on Delhi

Here we go. I have 25000 troops in Sind Sagar and Bengal has 18000 in Lahore that fled here after they lost, they are mostly healed,, but math is my friend and I launch an attack

The huge battle I was anticipating is off. So I break my 45000 in Central Moab in half, and one half heads to Lucknow

I have 28000 on the border in Bhagalpur to hit west and hit Jaupurr. My 35k from the Delta will head to Gauda, and I have a force to hit Khandesh and another 20k in Ajmer to Upper Doab

8 April – Etawah converts

The Bengali forces ran away and I can’t get to them in the maze of forts

30 April - I win a major battle in Tirhut.

10 May – We chased Bengal down and defeated them in our territory.

6 June – The fleeing Bengal forces arrive in Margalla, and I cut my force in Lahore in half to move over and hit them

28 June – We defeat the forces in Margalla

10 July – Lucknow falls

22 Aug – Jaunpur falls

33k Delhi troops arrive in Bhagalpur from the north so I combine my Lucknow and Juanpur armies to strike at them now

8 Sept – Delhi strikes at Gauda, trying to wrest us from the siege

This could be the decisive battle of the campaign

28 Sept – We were almost about to lose when 40000+ troops arrive to reinforce us!

Now its 60 vs 25

1 Oct – We win in Gauda

15 Nov – I arrive at Lower Doab, a rallying point for Delhi forces, with 24000 against 31000

28 Nov – Delhi falls

I order those troops to lower doab, just in case

22 Dec – Reinformcents arrive and Lower Doab’s our victory

1 Jan , 1629 – Gauda falls, Upper Doab does as well

Right now I have an 80% warscore

9 Jan – I get a peace offer from just Bengal. Bengal offers us gold, to break their treaty with Delhi, and some other stuff. Hmm. I decline for now.

1 Feb – Delhi is fleeing back here to Bengal, as I thought. I want to hit them hard.

26 Feb – I hit them in Chittagong. I bet them and are ping-ponging elsewhere

Alright I’m in. Long term, I need to separate Bengal.

I wasn;t taking anything from Bengal anyway.

I get:

War reparations , 241 gold, and Bengal loses Delhi and Ligor as allies, but keeps Yarkan

Now I can focus on Delhi alone, pull my armies from the east flank into hitting Delhi hard, and ending this war quickly – I have a 91% warscore right now.

With Holy War, I can claim any province my foes have, as long as I take them.

26 Mar – Tripura has asked for our support for they want to go independent, and I agree

31 May – Khandesh falls

1 June – Lahore falls

22 June – Every Delhi province is under out control – all 16 of them.

Alright, here we go. What would I like

1) They are to release Nagaur and Khandesh
2) Margalla is a nice iron province by Roh and Sind Sagar, I want it
3) The fort of Juanpur is being Missionary – nope
4) The fort of Lucknow
5) Their most valuable province – Lahore, is now ours
6) The Cloth province of Siirhind that connects Lahroe with Garhawl and Panipat is ours

I can’t get anything else – no money or War Rep

I get 30ish badboy, completed a mission to take Lucknow, and this war was about one thing – setting me up to finish off Delhi in the next war. I took three forts, removed their vassals and ally in Bengal, and should finish them off next time, I hope. I have divided them into a lot of bite sized pieces

Let’s begin coring

Old 08-19-2015, 07:57 PM   #125
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Map time

I circle our gains here in purple. Yellow is Kharga which I took earlier. You can see bite sized chunks of Delhi down in the center of our territory, then under the fort I just took, and then under Lahore and above Lahore. 5 chunks for 7 provinces. You can’t defend yourself like that. Note that I finished this war with more than 40000 in manpower!

And note the rebels in Nagpaur, I don’t know what’ll happen to them later. We have peace until 1644

The Bengali peace ends earlier – 1637

Next mission – reduce overextension

Dip Tech – 17 – Merchantmen – Better trade and colonial range, We can build Trade Depot and Merchantmen

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-19-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:26 PM   #126
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 July – Persia announces us as a rival

13 September

Plantation in Thatta, Chaul, Tiruchirappalli

Trade Depot in Goa, Kotte, Surat

7 Apr – 1630 – Delhi took care fo the rebels in Nagaur

1 July – Plantation for Surguja

29 Sept – I lose 5 Prestige when we admit that a rumor that we have been a great grandmother that was unmarried is true

2 Feb, 1631 – I spend some power to develop Goa. Then I order a trade company here

1 Jan 1632 -Textile Manufactory in Raichur Doab after I destroy the barracks there

10 Mar – Bengal took three provinces from Nepal in their war.

30 May – I send Assam a gift

29 Jul – We finish coring our possessions.

Margalla – This iron highlands province is up by Roh and Sind Sagar, and next to Kashmir. It has iron mines, a temple, the people are Panjabi and Sunni, and we get 0.73 gold and 6.85 unrest. 9 development I spend one more point in taxes, raise the amount we get to 0.79 and order a weapons manufactory here.

Lahore – This was the big one. Level 4 fort, 34 development, farmlands, the people here are both Panjabi and Hindu, both accepted, so they send us 3.25 gold a month, from the Silk trade. Lahore is a Centre of Trade. They send us 1500 manpower, 45.4 trade power, and they have a marketplace, barracks, temple and workshop, with an open slot for something later. Lahore is north and south fo a few Delhi provinces, east is our Sirhind, and west Sind Sagar

Sirhind – Speaking of which, Sirhind is a Panjabi Hindu province as we, with cotton and farmlands, it’s 13 development, have a temple and workshop, makes 0.95 gold for us and neither Lahore nor Sirhind have any unrest. Sirhind connects Lahore with Panipat and Garhwal

Lucknow – We head to the two forts in the east – Lucknow is a farmlands cotton plantation with Avadhi Hindu here, again, both accepted. 1.68 gold is made here and we have no unrest, a fort, temple, marketplace, workshop and regimental camp are here as well. 20 development. Locknow is east of Etaweh, and west of Jaunpur

Jaunpur – This fort has clothmaking in the farmlands, Avadhi Hindu, a fort, temple, workshop and marketplace, and we get 1.25 gold from the 15 development. Jaunpur is west of Varnasi. Like Lucknow, Delhi is both north and south.

And there we are – five very rich, solid, strong provinces. I didn’t think Id be able to take Lahore and some of the high quality provinces they have left in one war, so I grabbed Lahore while I could, and they have some chumps, but Delhi proper will be really hard to take.

I think I can take Delhi out in one more two, two for Bengal before they grabbed a province from Nepal, but we’ll see.

Old 08-19-2015, 08:55 PM   #127
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 January, 1633 – One of our advisors has revolutionized the art of siege craft. We bump my prestige up and I get -10% to buy military tech for 7 years

1 Mar - I order a Textile Manufactory for Lahore

18 Mar – 7000 peants rebels in Patna

1 April 0 I took them out with an army next door in Tirhut

2 June – More rebels in Nagaur

Delhi has 30k troops in their capital

7 Aug – If I wanted, I could call a Holy War against Yarkand, get into a tussle with Bengal,a nd then take 1 or 3 provinces from Bengal, but I might as well wait for three years and do it proper and not pay twice

13 Aug – Birth of Ganesha

I agree to throw a huge celebration of the Birth fo Ganesha.

13 Sept – We host the festival to Ganesha! We gain a stability if we needed it

11 Nov – Mil Tech 15 – Maurician Infantry - +0.25 tactics, +1 land morale

1 January 1634 – I destroy the Regimental Camp in Lucknow to build a Plantation

15 Sept – I get an event to Establish Cantonments in Kutch, and I gain 2 manpower there

1 Oct - I build up our capital a bit and order a Weapons Manufactory here

1 June, 1635 - Ibuild up Madurai and order a Textile Manufactory here

1 Dec –

Workshop in Bhilsa, Balasore,

I build up Velanadu for a Manufactory later on

1 May, 1636 – Manufactory in Velandu

1 Aug – I max relations with Assam

23 Aug – Assam apparently broke the alliance they had with Nepal and Kachar to stay out of a war they are both in now.

1 Mar, 1637 – Plantation ordered for SIrhind

Old 08-19-2015, 09:31 PM   #128
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 June – Our truce with Bengal expired.

I declare a Holy War on Bengal!!!

I order 37000 troops into their capital where 25000 wait, and then troops into other Bengal provinces

5 June – We win a battle against their navy

21 June - Win in in Gauda

13 Aug – I order Margalla to be converted

Their force retreated to Chittagong but I can’t get there yet

30 Oct – As of today, we have taken 5 of their non-fort provinces

27 Jan, 1638 – Gauda is ours

5 Feb – I win in Roh against Yarkland

18 Feb – Sunderbans falls

I have arrived at Chittagong to protest their presence

19 Mar 0 win in Chittagong

9 Apr – I follow and hit their army again and it loses again

19 April – We rout their army

4 May – I decline a peace offer from Bengal

15 May – Yarkand accepts our peace offer with 250 gold attached

We have a 99% against Bengal. Let’s finish this

24 June – I assault and take Chittagong

2 Aug -I accept an offer to share trade power with Assam

1 Oct – Silhet Is ours.

Nov 6

1) I take their capital, Gauda, it’s their best one left
2) Chittagong is their second best ,and I grab it too
3) Sunderbans is worth practically nothing, I grab it for free
4) I grab Dhaka to connect everything togeth
5) Linbuwan, up by Nepal, is the same way, with little value, so I grab it
6) I grab Silhet too, to remove their final fort.

Again, this leaves them all carved up and ready to die

I get 24 badboy

I core everything, and spend around 600 ADM doing so

Old 08-19-2015, 09:32 PM   #129
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Maptime!!!

Again, I purpled the areas we just captured. Limbuwan is above Tirhut and Bhagalpur and where we are next to Assam to the east in red. The blue province north of it is where Bengal captured a while ago. Then we have our other captures in Gauda and east. Like the Delhi war, this war was designed to beat Bengal next time completely. I took all of their forts. I’ll leave them Shigatse if they want.

Anyways, I have a lot of gold, manpower, and more after that war. So things are looking steady, and soon enough we’ll have that (hopefully) final war with Delhi.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-19-2015 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:07 PM   #130
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Nov – Pegu is currently at war with Delhi and seeks military access. I tell them no.

17 Nov – I destroy the Temple in Kochin and order a Trade Company, and a Plantation in Malenadu after I build it up a bit

16 Febm 1639 -Margalla converts

1 Mar – Dip 18 – Line of Battle, we can use the Galiot, and get +0.5 naval morale

6 July - I now have 37000 troops in Central Doab to Delhi’s 36000 in their space

7 Oct – I order a Trade Depot in Malabar and Ahmadabad

20 Jan, 1640 – I take a mission to release our brethren in one of the Delhi states. No worries!

1 Feb – Mil Tech 16 – Standardization of Caliber. Combat width +1, _1 artillery fire and +0.1 artiller shock and we get better cannon and can upgrade to training fields

11 July – I order a Weapons Manufactory in Arcot

9 Oct – I get an event for Excellent Diplomacy and I chosoe to invest it in our reputation and we get some Dip Power

20 Dec – Tripura has declared independence, and we are now in a war with Nepal and Kachar

This has some value. I need three provinces from Kachar and a bunch from Napal. I order my troops into Kashmir from Roh. I also order some toopr sto Kangra to hit Nepal. I order my 26000 troops in Tirhut to hit the Nepalease capital of Katmandu, and my forces in Varnasi to hit some of their province as well

I order my 37000 troops on the east in Bengal to head over and help out

Now I am not the winner of this war but I can negotiate a separate peace with Kachar

27 Jan, 1641 – I win in Kangra and defeat a Nepalese force.

14 Feb – I destroy an army in Naga, the Kachar capital and begin to siege it

24 Feb – I capture Manipur in Kachar, one of the three I need from them

26 Feb – Assam agrees to give us military access

1 Mar – Kashmir, not a town with a fort, falls

30 Apr – About five non-fort provinces on both sides have fallen to us

30 Jul – I head out and slay some minor armies in Kachar

21 Sept – We capture the capital of Kachar – Naga

I could take Naga right now in a separate peace

13 Oct – I capture Katmandu, the capital of Nepal

I have an individual warscore of 29. Plenty of space to mess around. I could take Kashmir.

My best guess is that I would need three wars to get these things – I need 7 provinces from Nepal, three from Kochar. Ideally, I take the Kochar ones here, but I can’t squeeze them in, two I captured, the 3rd I have a claim for, but our nascent ally captured it instead.

So I want to keep going and see how far I can push my war score

I capture a few more provinces

14 December – Delhi declares war on Nepal .

Now everything is getting crazy!

Old 08-20-2015, 07:34 AM   #131
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5 Jan, 1642 – Cores are done on all but one of our provinces. One – Lumbwan, is suspended while we are at war with someone who has a claim on it. I order Missionaries to Dhaka and Sunderbans while we wait

12 Mar, 1642 – We have taken Lhasa from Nepal

15 Mar – While we are waiting, I destroy a barracks in Gauda and order a Textile Manufactory for their silk trade

1 Apr – We win the siege of Mong Yang

Nepal is at war with Tibet too

1 July – More Nepalese places have fallen to us

9 Oct – The final Kachar province falls to us

10 Dec – I’m bringing my forces back together. I’m prepping for my post-war Delhi smackdown

13 Jan, 1643 – So right now we have a warscore of 92%. I get 63% if I go solo with Nepal/Kachar. All 7 Nepal provinces are 135 warscore, and that requires two wars. I can take it all from Kachar. So I want my focus to be on Nepal

I could get Kashmir, Baltistan, and Ladakh and get my northernmost claims and perfectly above the Himalayas and I add in Chaubisi Rajya. That leaves me three provinces to take later on. Kashmir connects Kandra and Margalla, and we get the final provinces in the back that I need.

But I don’t want to piss off Tripura, nor do I want to leave them in a lurch.

17 Jan – We win the siege at Taozhou, up in Nepal.

30 Jan – PERFECT!

Tripura orders peace. Here is what they take:

Cachar – a province I need

Now, They give us these Nepalese provinces:

Kashmir, Katmandu, Kumaon, and Baltistan. All four of these are in our sphere of Indian Influence, and we got the Nepalese capital – Katmandu

I’m in.

None of these cores are expensive, none are very developed.

1 Feb – We announce a Royal Marriage with Tripura

I order a Plantation in Chittagong and I upgrade Silhet by one and open up there too.

Let’s look at the cores we got recently from our Bengali expansion:

Gauda – The former capital of Bengal is this farmlands silk province with Bengali Sunni people, currently building a Textile Manufactory, with 1.45 gold, a fort, marketplace, workshop and temple. 12.2% unrest and 44.8% autonomy, and 22 development

Dhaka – East of Gauda is this tropical Ganges Estuary Jungle province (Ganges Estuary is +5 local trade power). The Bengali Sunnis here work the cloth trade, and a Missionary was sent here and is underway. They send us 0.71 gold, 13.2% unrest – Temple, marketplace, 15 development

Silhet – East of Dhaka is this fort jungle tropical, on the border with Triprua and Cachar to the east, and building a plantation for its cotton trade, Bengali, Sunni, they give us 0.33 gold, and have a development level of 10.

Sunderbans – South of Dhaka and east of Bengal Delta is this coastal province.Tropical and Jungle, there is just a 3 development, a Missionary is here, and they grab local grains for sale and eating. 0.06 godl is made by the Sunnis of Bengali descent, and there is a level 2 fort.

Chittagong
– This coastal, Centre of Trade, tropical jungle is 20 development, cotton, has a marketplace and fort, and is southeast of Dhaka. To its north is Tripura, to its east is Pegu. It is the furthest in this direction that we will be going.

And there you are.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:11 AM   #132
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And now let's get ready for the next chapter of this war-ish thing.

27 Feb – I decline an offer of military access to Tibet, who si currently at war with Nepal. We must protect this house

I have 28000 manpower post-war. More than enough for Delhi after they have gone on walkabout all above the Himalayas

26 Mar – Tripura has agreed to become our vassal!

8 April – I deny Delhi military access too. Why even bother asking?

30 May – Our ruler has passed!

Our new ruler is Nusrat I Ummatur, a 2/1/3 guy, age 42. His heir is is brother, at 41, Jagga Ummatur, 3/3/4

We renew our vows with Jangladesh and Tripura

Our new deity will be…. Not Surya, we don’t need cash, the same is true of Ganga, our forces are fine,we don’t need the bump that Shakti gives, let’s go with Vishnu again. Yes, Vishnu

I make a general out of my ruler, because he’s not that hot

25 July – Lakshmi, Bride of Vishnu event.

1 Jan, 1644 – Sunderbans converts

2 Feb Limbuwan is now a core. Let’s loo kat it

Limbuwan – I order a missionary here for the Nepali Sunnis, working in the hills, shearing and making wool, and then sending us 0.15 gold, it has a regimental camp, 6 development, is west of Assam’s Bhutan province, and east of the capital of Nepal – Katmandu that we just captured. 17.5% unrest

1 Mar -One of our advisers passes and hire a level 3 Diplomat.

24 June – Dhaka converts

1 July – Our truce with Delhi expired.

Normally, I’d wait for the 200 Year Review ,but since this is the best time to declare this war, I want to do it now. We’ll put the Review off until I have seen this war through to its conclusion.

I declare war on Delhi

Delhi and Bengal have gotten back together.

I spend a little Mil on keeping some rebels down

I order 22000 troops in Panipat to take Delhi, and 40,000 in Central Doab to take Upper Doab – it’s a higher level fort

Assam joins us. I order my 25000 troops into Bengal’s new capital of Nasirabad where they wait to hit us back.

19 July – We sweep aside the entire 10000 troops in Nasirabad and rout them

Anoteh rally, Yarkand is on. They are at war with Nepal as well

12 Aug 0 I have already taken 4 non-forts from Delhi

21 Aug – Now five. Jangladesh captured one

22 Aug – Now six

I am going to help out Nepal. Yarkand took Ladakh, the province next to Kashmir and Baltisan which I have a old claim to, so I head over to retake it from Nepal

7 Oct – I took out 3000 bengal troops in Lakhnor

23 Oct – We take Lakhnor

29 Nov – We drove Yarkand out of Ladakh

1 Dec – 25000 Yarkhand troops are moving towards me, so I move to Baltistan, which is a Mountain province and you do not ever want to attac in one of those

12 Dec – The final non-fort province of Delhi is ours

18 Dec – Nasirabad the capital of Bengal falls

29 Dec – Delhi falls

21 Jan, 1645 – I am going to catch the Yarkand army with both of my eastern armies of 24k and 26k in Kashmir for a major battle, and Holy War CBs love big battles that you win

26 Jan – Nepal askes for military access, and I agree

17 Feb – Our 47000 troops in Kashmir defeat them

20 Feb – The Delhi/Nepal war ended with nothing happening. A handful of Delhi troops have begun to leak down from the mountains

26 Mar – Upper Doab is ours

1 April Bengal and Delhi are hitting Assam so I head over to help out with two armies

I need to break their armies, at least Delhis.

Bengal offers peace for just themselves for: Annulling all treaties. I have a 96 warscore against them. I force them to release U-Tsang, the nation above us in Nepal and that’s enough.

They accept, and U-Tsang is released as a Hindu nation right next to us, but they are not in our Indian area. Bengal is out.

10 April – The first Yarkland land falls to me

28 April – Yarkland agrees to pull out too.

I now have a 99% warscore vs Delhi

I want to beat their army around some

1 May – We defeat the big bad army in Assam and relieve a siege on Koch.

10 June – Assam takes out the Delhi army as well

I now have a 100% warscore.

Feh. This is going to take two wars, not one. Sigh.

I take their Capital, and Upper Doab. I grab Mahakoshal to finish that mission. Then I take allprovinces to the east of Upper Doab and Delhi – Katehar, Bakreich, and Gorakhpur

I spend some DIP to lower my war exhaustion, which let’s me core for cheaper.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:14 PM   #133
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

200 YEAR REVIEW

First I’ll start with an overall map, and then zoom in to the areas I just took in my back to back wars

Zoomed out:

Here I am a bit zoomed out for y’all. Delhi is down to five provinces, all inside of me, as are Khandesh and Nagaur, which I can take anytime I want to. I knocked Bengal down to three provinces, and Assam and Tripura are my new allies out here. I have taken land in my first war with Nepal, and need one more to finish it. I am looking ever increasingly like a certain identifiable sub-continent.

Zoomed on my stuff:

Once again I have put my recent gains from Delhi in purple and my Nepal ones in yellow. At this point it’ll be harder for me to figure out Assam, my super ally and friend who I need to assimilate later on. I as hoping to vassalize and then annex, but that may not work.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-20-2015 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #134
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Top Ten Nations:

Ottomans
France
Bharat
Spain
Poland
Russia
Austria
Lithuania
Brittany
Papal States

Oman is #12

We have 600 points more than Spain, and 250 less that France

We have almost double the Ottomans income 237 to 132

The Ottomans are 1st in max manpwoer with 100,000, we have 93,000 and Russia 87 max

We have 50 tech. Others at 50 include Oman, Ottomans, Bosnia, Tlemcen, and Theodoro, so a few Eastern and Middle East tech groups, so we are right along with them.

There are just 8 Hindu nations in the world, and we freed one a few years ago! But there are 184 Hindu provinces, and that’s right around the 222 of Protestant or 135 of Orthodox

Our top ten provinces by taxes

1. Madurai
2. Lahore
3. Coromandel
4. Central Doab
5. Bengal Delta
6. Mysore
7. Raichur Doab
8. Goa
9. Warangal
10. Bijapur

Top Ten by Production (Ignoring gold)

1. Goa
2. Lahore
3. Madurai
4. Bengal Delta
5. Central Doab
6. Malenadu
7. Patna
8. Mandu
9. Surat
10. Ahmadabad

We have 123 provinces

At 161199, we have the largest army in the world. The Ottomans rock 115k.

We have 57 ships, the 4th most. The Ottomans have 131

Top Ten Trade Nodes

1. Constantinople
2. Genoa
3. Champagne
4. Bengal
5. English Channel
6. Persia
7. Baltic Sea
8. Sevilla
9. Bordeaux
10. Aleppo

We get the second most money in trade in the world, by the way

Current Price of Trade Goods:

Cocoa – Holy Crap did it rise
Tobacco
Coffee
Spices
Iron
Dyes
Silk
Ivory
Sugar
Cloth
Fur
Copper
Salt
Cotton
Chinaware
Tea
Slaves
Wine
Tropical Wood
Naval Supplies
Fish
Wool
Grain

Big changes here to the tops of the list. We used to have cloth and copper and such. Now it’s things we growth of an exotic nature. Tea has risen from its base of 2 to 3, and so forth.

We have the trading bonus for Spices, Coffee, Cotton, Silk and Dyes

You have to be in the lead with 20% of the market share:

Spices 35% producer!
Coffee – 32.5% producer!
Cotton – 58.6% producer – dang
Silk – 58.7% producer. Dang
Dyes – 51.9% of producer. Dang

I have half of the world’s production for two very rare items.

We have 21% of cloth, and 10% market share and 9.1% production and 2% market share of Salt. We have 17.2% production and 11% market share of tropical wood.

We lead the world in production of Cloth, Dyes, Silk, Cotton, Tropical Wood, Spices, Coffee, and Salt. That’s a lot. And I could push it – I could build plantations in grain provinces.

How are we doing so well in Coffee?

Right now, in the world, there are 25 Coffee places, many of which are colonies. Our product in our one province, Malenadu is 396%. One province has 78, one 54, and then nothing else is over 50.

Here’s a fun question. What provinces in the world, have the most production of their trade good?

Copper in Dalaskogen, Scandinavia
Silk in Lahore
Cloth in Paris
Spices in Goa
Coffee in Malenadu
Silk in Madurai
Silk in Bengal Delta
Dyes in Central Doab
Cloth in Ahmadabad
Silk in Patna
Dyes in Mandu
Cloth in Venezia

We have nine of the top twelve production holdings in the world

That’s pretty good stuff

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-21-2015 at 07:29 AM.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:02 PM   #135
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June 12 – I finish my mission and get its bonuses. My next mission is to remove Khandesh from the map

29 June – We announce a Royal Marriage with U-Tsang

2 July – Delhi is no longer worthy to be considered our rival. No duh!

8 July – Im getting a lot of requests for military access and I’m sending them all away.

11 July – Limbuwen converts!!!

2 Nov – I accept the Alliance offer U-Tsang sends us.

Jangladesh has agreed to be annexed

6 Nov – Revolts in Limbuwan and Katmandu – 24k in all

1 Dec - Tamil is no longer a culture embraced

25 Dec – Rebels are defeated

1 Jan, 1646 – We have our four cores from Nepal

Katmandu – The former capital of Nepal is this Nepali Hindu provinces in the hills east of Limbuwan. It sends us 0.9 gold from the grain trade and 15 development. North is U Tsang and east Nepal. It has a temple and workshop

Kumaon
– This province I the foothills of Himalaya has Naval Supplies found and removed. The Nepali Hindu folk here send us 0.17 gold from the 5 development. East is Garhwal, south Kathehar, and east is Nepal.

Baltistan – This is a true Mountain province, with Kashmiri Hindus that send us 0.15 gold from woorl and 4 development. Mountains are -2 dice roll for attacks and -50% combat width and get +25 local defenses but are at +50 to develop. West is Yarkhand, south is us in Roh, Margalla and Kashmir, and east is Ladakh, currently Nepal, but controlled by Yarkand

Kashmir – The clothing of these foothills in the the area give us 0.89 gold from 11 development, temple and workshop. Kashmir is north of two Delhi provinces, connects Margalla with Kangra, and is also next to Ladakh.

I order:

Trade Depot in Dhaka
Plantation in Ahmadnagar
Plantation in Garhwal
Trade Depot in Bengal Delta
Trade Depot in Malenadu

15 Oct – I gain 750 gold for a sales of titles

I move my forces near Kashmir and Nagaur. One is allied with the other…

Right now, my overextension is high, Ima wait ntil the cores come back, then I remove these two nations from my map.

1 January, 1647 – Mil 17 – Flintlock Musket – We get +1 cavalry and Maratha Raiders ,better cavalry units

26 Mar 0 After finishing its manufactory, I send a Missionary to Gauda.

19 Aug – I send a big gift to Assam

Old 08-21-2015, 09:28 PM   #136
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Mar, 1648 – We no longer care for Telugu cultures either

I send a missionary to SIlhet after it also completed a manufactory

2 April – Rebels in Gauda and Chittagong

22 May – Taken down

1 July – Cores from Delhi are done

Mahakoshal – This inland province is hills, 8 development, Gondi and Hindu, 0.23 gold from grain, has some barracks, is one of the former Malwa provinces taken by Delhi that I skipped over. 1.7% unrest.

Gorakhpur – This 13 development grasslands is east of Turhut, south of Nepal, north of the two castles in Lucknow and Jaunpur, and east of Bahreich. It features Bihari Hindu folk that wor the grain trade with a regimental camp courthouse and temple. No unrest due to the courthouse.

Bahreich
– This grain province is west of Gorakhpur, north of Lucknow, and south of Nepal and east of Katehar. Grasslands of grain as well, Avadhi Sunni folk live here, with a 7% unrest, and 0.68 gold, from 14 development and a temple and regimental camp.

Katehar
– west of Bahreich, southwest of Nepal, north of Central Doab and east of both Delhi andUpper Doab is this grasslands that farms cotton, with 13 development, temple and workshop, Hindvi and Sunni folks, and 0.86 gold and 7% unrest.

Now the good stuff

Upper Doab – This 21 development farmlands with cotton features a regimental camp, level 2 fort, temple and workshop, 1.62 gold from the Hindvi Hindu works, no unrest, is north od Delhi, south of Garhwal, and east of Panipat. I order a Plantation here forthwith.

Delhi – 26 development, farmlands, Centre of Trade, Silk, 2.23 gold, 6.9% unrest, Hindvi Sunni, workshop, barracks, regimental camp, temple and marketplace. I order the Marketplace replaced with a Trade Depot

And there’s six more provinces from Delhi

As soon as I finish creating a claim on a Nepal province, we’ll be good to Khandesh this thing up

England has set up a colony in Maldives. It’s a spice colony. The have a mission to setup a base n India in Coromandel. After I take Kandesh and Nagaur, I’ll move down there and reinforce Southern India, and maybe even take it. I can

Portugal is in the Andamans off Pegu. They have a Base in India mission for Diu.

I order Shipyards in Tirunelveli, and Vanni.

14 Aug After 5 years fo Mediation on Vishnu and Lakshmi, gain 2 ADM and 0.5 prestige annually

Right now I have 59 ships all in Southern India, and we have just 39 for England and 19 for Netherlands and 9 for Portugal. Only France at 61 isa a real threat.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:23 PM   #137
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

But still, it’s better to be safe than sorry, particularly when dealing with the Europeans, right? Right!

8 Oct – We have a revolt in Makakoshal and get a hugely raised unrest there for 5 years

4 Jan, 1649 – We finished acquiring our claim. As soon as this diplomat returns, its war against Khandesh

1 Feb –I declare war on Khandesh and their ally Nagaur joins them

This war is long overdue.

20 Feb – I eliminate the forces in Nagaur

23 Feb – We win in Khandesh as well

26 Feb – Gauda converts

Katehar is my next target

2 Mar – We annex Jangladesh

I send a gift to Tripura to make nice.

1 June – Whoa! The nation of Ladakh declared independence and are now next to next to us in Kashmir, and it’s a province we should be getting. They are Hindu so I begin to make nice with them

I send a gift to Ladakh

2 July – We announce a Royal Marriage with Ladakh

3 Aug – We guarantee the independanc eof Ladakh

1 Sept – Silhet converts and next is Delhi

9 Sept – Nagaur falls before us

11 Sept – We annex Nagaur.

I order a core

16 Oct – We accept an alliance offer from Ladakh

20 Oct – Our troops from Nagaur have arrived in Khandesh to facilitate that siege

24 Oct - I deny Bengal military access

21 Nov – Khandesh falls

3 Dec – Annexation of Khandesh occurs. We order a core. I order the 43000 troops to Southern Indi ain Coromandel and Goa. For finishing our mission we get +1 prestige each year and +10% manpower recovery. For 10 years.

I accept military access from Ladakh

Next mission – Free Barind from Bengal

Okay

Old 08-22-2015, 09:23 PM   #138
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

4 Jan, 1650 – I order 2 Galleons each in Vanni and Tirunelveli.

Jangladesh – This Rajput Hindu arid desert are shepherds who work the wool trade. I drop its autonomy to 34.4% and with 8 development, it makes 0.12 gold for us. It’s south of two Delhi provinces, and next to places like Jaisalmer and Marwar. It has a regimental camp.

22 April – Katehar converts. Next up is Bahreich

I order a Plantation in Katehar

I destroy the barracks in Gorwar and order a Plantation here as well

1 Aug – I order:

Trade Depot in Gauda, Chittagong, Baroda, Velanadu, Coromandel, Tanjore, Raichur Doab

27 Jan, 1651 – We convert Delhi

I destroy the regimental camp here for a Manufactory

25 June – Bahreich also converts

1 Oct – Our military adviser passes and I hire a level 3 Commandant who gives us +5% discipline

2 Feb, 1652 – I order Trade Depot in Cuttack and Chanderi.

I’m building up my cloth trade power

With all level 3 advisers, we are getting 80 gold a month

Taxation – 66.5
Production – 116.6
Trade – 65.5
Gold – 7.3
Vassals – 0.2
War Rep – 0.9

Advisers – 67.96
Army – 64.91
Navy – 17
Forts – 27.5

1 Oct – My new holdings are done.

Khandesh – This Hindu Malvi hill province is 1.23 gold from the 20 development, cotton trade, despite the tropical hills. They are north of West Berar and east of Baglana. W have just 1.5% unrest and 34.9% autonomy. Marketplace, workshop, temple.

Nagaur – This arid desert makes us a bit of grain, with an 8 development, 0.16 gold, Rajput Sunnis, barracks, and 8.8% unrest alongside 44.8% autonomy. I order a Missionary here forthwith.

I also order:

Trade Depot in Bidar and Madurai – I’m hitting up silk now.

28 Oct – naval thought is suffering and I lose some DIP power. Feh. I was gong to get enough to level up next month, now I gotta wait a while!

3 Dec – Ladakh agrees to be our vassal!!!

22 Dec – Tibet just took all of the eastern half of Nepal in peace

Old 08-22-2015, 10:23 PM   #139
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 March, 1653 – After adding 8 of the warships, I have 67 ships. Our naval forceliit is 74, so I order up three more warships to get us there

5 Aug – We get Diplomacy 19. The War Galleon. We can build Frigates, those, and Grand Shipyards, naval maintenance increases and we get a better colonial range

I upgrade that fleet for more than 1000 gold!

1 Nov – Admin 17 – We can build Universities

1 Dec – I order a fort in Baltistan

2 Mar, 1654 – I order a Trade Depot in Lahore

17 March – Nagaur converts!

3 July – Tripura agrees to be annexed

26 October – We have an excellent year for foodstuffs and get +3k manpower

1 Jan, 1655 – I order Trade Depot in Central Doab, Etawah, Tirhut

26 July – Our leader has passed and his 54 year old brother takes over:

Bibara II Shubol – 3/6/5 – his heir is his son, 6 year old Parachi Shubol – 3/2/4.

Our stability dropped but I spend some Admin to pop it back up.

I was saving that Admin power for the impending war with Bengal in a few days for cores. But hey, you can’t always get what you want in life.

We will be following Shiva for the few years that we are around, since we have Bengal this year and Delhi in 5 years.

Don’t forget that Shiva reduces the cost to core a province as well.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:48 PM   #140
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

14 Aug – Our truce with Bengal ends.

I declare a Holy War on them.

They reunited with Delhi, sigh.

1 Sept – I annihilate Bengal defenses in their capital

You know what, I don’t care how much it pisses off the world, let’s end this now

8 Oct – I win a minor battle against Delhi’s forces

30 Oct – Multiple non-fort holdings are ours – Ladakh and Assam both grabbed one for us

18 Nov – Multan falls, and every Delhi province is in our command

If I want about 58 badboy, I can blow out Delhi. Due to our peace treaty, I was unable to declare Delhi as a co-belligerent, so I have to take 2x penalties for their stuff. I hold off for a bit…

14 Dec – Bengal’s capital is ours

I have a 100% peace sore on both of these folks. Or I could take 20 badboy for two provinces, and then force them to release their other three and then they cease to be. Let’s do that. Nope, looks like that costs too much warscore. Sigh.

Four of these provinces are worth something.

Got it. Delhi agrees to a white peace. That ends 5 years from now! That was when the other agreement ended anyway

3 January, 1656 – My diplomat returns. Here we go

For 15 badboy, and 3 provinces, and 455 gold, we have annexed the three remaining Bengali provinces

Our mission concludes. We take Barind, Lakhnor and Nasirabad. Good bye tiger.

After coring I don’t have enough power to finish Nasirabad

Old 08-22-2015, 11:09 PM   #141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hello map.

Purple is for new annexations, and yellow for Khandesh and Nagaur. You’ll notice that post-Delhi, we have very few options for getting all India on folks. We have Assam, two province from Kachar, and Ladakh and Tripura, and then two provinces from Nepal. That’s not a lot, obviously.

I order a Missionary to Nasirabad and we’ll just flip the normal order of core, and then Missionary.

Military Tech 18 – We can build better infantry and cannon. Plus we acquire better maneuver. We now have Deccani Musket Infantry and Leather Cannon

I order:

Trade Depot in Varanasi

I destroy the Regimental Camp in Bhagalpur- Trade Depot
I also pop the barracks in Patna for a Trade Depot

Trade Depot in Iron – Konaseema
Destroy Regimental Camp in for the same in Dhundar

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-22-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:03 AM   #142
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb – Our heir passed, here is the next son:

Sriranga – 4/2/3

1 Sept –

Our government adviser has passed

That’s okay, we have a level 3 Theologian – awesome!

1 Jan, 1657 –

Trade Depots –

Kalingandhra
Bijapur
Savanur

1 Jan, 1658 –

Trade Depots – Lucknow, Juanpur, Ajmer

2 Feb – Our treaty with Nepal/Kachar ends

1 Oct – Cores done

Barind – This Bengali Hindu cloth making province is on the Assam border, east of Bhagalpur, and west of Nasirabad, north of Gauda. We get 1.29 gold fro mthe 3.3 unrest and 31.8% autonomy, 16 development, marketplace, barracks, temple, and workshop – I destroy the barracks and order a manufactory. After all, it’s easy to build up in farmlands

Lakhnor – This Bengali Sunni province is a naval supplies tropical grasslands. We get 0.39 gold, 10.6 unrest, and 45% autonomy. Its in between Gauda, Damin, Bengal Delta, etc. I order a Missionary here for the 12 development place

1 Nov – We have max manpower – 103k

1 May, 1659 – We convert Nasirabad and I order a core here

1 Dec – Manchuria have major conflicts and internal struggles

1 Feb, 1660 – I order:

Trade Depot in Panipat, Sirhind, Upper Doab, Thatta

2 April – We annex Tripura

I order a claim on Naga.

We gain 3000 troops

Cachar – The tropical jungle here is host to a regimental camp, grain harvesters, and Chin Hindu folk, with 35% autonomy after I drop it, and 0.08 gold from 3 development. Cachar is next to the natin of Kachar and Naga and Manipur, both of whom we need to take.

Tripura – This is also Chin Hindu, 6 development, 0.13 gold fro mTropical Wood, Camp too, and Chin is next to Manipur as well as Pegu and north of Chittagong.

I order a fort in Tripura after I destroy the Camp. We need a fort more. This fort will protect Cachar, Dhaka, Chittagong, and Silhet. I destroy the castle in Chittagong and we build a Workshop for bumping up our cotton there.

I’ll keep the fort in Silhet until the one inTripura is done, but this is the smart play.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:15 AM   #143
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1661 - I declare war on Delhi

21 January – I have swept away defenders in all three provinces

20 Mar – We convert Lakhnor

4 April – We get that claim on Naga. I order a claim manufactured on Manipur

23 June – I decline a random peace offer

11 August – Multan falls

I take all five provinces – Bhattiana, Doaba, Lower Doab, Multan and Sialkot.

Delhi is now done

I core it up.

Map again

Yay purple. So long Delhi. Now it’s just cleaning up

Dip 20 – Naval Professionalism – Trade Efficient - +10%

15 Dec – Let’s have some fun for a bit.

I begin to get ready for Maldives

27 Dec – Rebellions in Lakhmar and Barind

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-23-2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:00 AM   #144
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

20 Feb, 1662 – We take out the rebels.

Core for…

Nasirabad – This grasslands, Bengali Hindu province has cotton, temple, barracks and camp, with 1.04 gold, 20 development, ducats, 4.5% unrest, west of Silhet, east of Barind, south of Assam. I order a plantation here

3 Mar –

Mil Tech – 19 – We can build Star Forts and get +0.5 tactics

1 June –

Workshop in Sehwan
I destroy the Camp in Lakhnor and build a Naval Weapon Manufactory.
Naval Weapon in Kumaon as well
Plantation in Kangra

1 Nov – I get an event for inefficient diplomacy andI get -10$ relations over time for 5 years

1 Jan, 1663 - I order Naval Weapons M in South Kanara

I’m building up my Tropical Wood game now

18 April – We have a peasant rebellion in South Kanara

15 May – All done

1 Aug – Naval W M in Mahadeo

Old 08-23-2015, 09:42 AM   #145
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Feb, 1664 – I declare war on Nepal.

16 Apr – We core the various provinces from Delhi, but I skip them for now. I send a Missionary to Bhattiana to remove the final Sikh province from the map. I also send one to Multan.

14 May – We capture Lhasa

1 July – All of the Above the Himalaya provinces have been taken by us

15 July – Their capital, Chaubisi Rajya falls to us.

30 July – Nepal offers me peace for the two provinces that we have claims on. I take them

We took Baisi Rajya and Chaubisi Rajya, both are easy to core.

We finished our quest and have Inspired Victory again

5 August – This is a good time to declare war on Kachar, they are at war too.

18 Aug – I declare war. Let’s finish this.

I declare war for Naga and order my troops from former Tripura land linto their nation. I did not call on Assam either.

16 Oct – Manipur falls to us. I go closer inward to get more claims

27 Nov – Another minor province falls

2 Dec – After he dies, the new ruler of Assam offers to renew our vows, and we agree

1 Jan, 1665 – I get an interesting option. U-tseng is the March of Assam. They ask for our support of their independence This would be an interesting way of getting us to figure out how ot get Assam into our realm of control. I keep hoping we can push them diplomatically, but they usually are just not interesting by only a few points. Hmmm…. I decline

I was to treat Assam the right way.

11 Jan – Another minor province falls to us

14 Feb – Pegu agrees to give us military access. They are probably happy jus to have a reason not to feel threatened by us. It may help that Pegu is one of the nations a t war with Kachar too.

Three powers are at war with Kachar right now.

30 April – We capture Naga

Bhattiana converts

Doaba next

14 Jan, 1666 – Ava falls, another fort

We get War Reparations, Naga and Manipur

My two cores cost less than 100 ADM to do.

We have now finished every possible war that adds to our territory, and all we have left is annexation for Ladakh and maybe, someday Assam (or maybe war, who knows).

Here are the Nepal and Kachar wars

Old 08-23-2015, 10:03 AM   #146
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Yellow for Nepal and Purple for Kachar

Let me give you a base map, all zoomed out for you.

You can see that other than the red of Assam and the dark green of Ladakh, we have the perfect shape.

Let’s look at the final five from Delhi now that all of the wars are done:

Sialkot – This Highlands province has salt as the Panjabi Hindu folks here send us 1.32 gold from its 20 development. I order the barracks destroyed for a Manufactory. It also has a temple and marketplace. Sialkot is north of Lahore and west of Doaba

Doaba
– East-ish of Lahore is this farmlands cloth making province, with 1.63 gold from the Panjabi Sunnis, currently being converted. We have a Camp, Marketplace, 19 development, Temple, and workshop. 13.6% unrest

Multan – South of Lahore and west of new holding Bhattiana, the Panjabi Sunnis here are also under conversation, with 22 development, grasslands, 13.^% unrest, a Camp, Temple, Workshop, Barracks, and 1.83 gold.

Bhattiana – South East of Lahore, this drylands province grows grain with Rajput Hindu workers sending us 0.27 gold, 2.3% unrest, and 10 development. No buildings are built here.

Lower Doab – This random province was left, south of the forts at Lucknow and Jaunpur, and north of Bundelkhand and Bagelkhand. Cotton is grown in these farmlands, with a Camp, Temple, Marketplce and temple here, and the Avadhi Hindu people here make us 1.33 golds. I order the camp replaced with a Plantation. 19 development.

Good stuff from Delhi.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-23-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:26 AM   #147
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5 Feb – I send a gift to Ladakh

7 Mar – Ladakh agrees to be annexed by us!

17 Mar – Multan converts. I order a Textile Manufactory.

28 Mar – Shiva the Preserver

I choose to withdraw in contemplation

8 May – I cancel military access with Pegu because our allowable contacts wit hother powers was too much.

12 July – U-tseng took another mountainous province

1 Jan, 1667 – Cores!

Baisi Rajya –
6 production, Nepali and Hindu, shepherds and makers of wool, 0.2 cash, 2% unrest, south of the Himalayas, east of Chaubisi Rajya and west of Kumaon. Hills.

Chaubisi Rayja, hills with 9 development, Nepali Hindu folk making Naval Supplies, and 2% unrest, south of U-tseng, west of Katmandu, and such. I order a Naval W M here.

I also order Naval WM in Mahur and Bastar

Spain took much of Atjeh island, and has a colony in Borneo. They are the only European power in the Indies. Although Russia has a colony on Manila and Taiwan.

It’s time to get ornery

I declare war on England. I move 10000 troops on our navy and will order them to the Maldives.

I pay to reup my stability losses from no CB

17 Mar – 10000 troops arrive in the Maldives

1 April – Hmmm…

Assam has demanded that I help them in a war they declared on Kachar. I can’t. That would drop my stability by 5 to break our white peace. I decline. I lose a ton of prestige (50).

Our alliance is broken….

4 April – I tell U-tseng that we’ll support their independence

19 April – the Maldives falls to us

Assam offers us an alliance…..

I decline

9 May – Huh. Looks like Englamnd is on a few islands southwest of Ajeh. I order some troops over there

18 July – We arrive at the Coast of Aceh and unload onto Nias

19 Aug – We land in Nias with 10000 more troops

25 Aug – Pasai, on the Island of Atjeh, has agreed to let us use their ports, and we’ll pay them -0.5 gold monthly for that right

23 Sept – We capture Nias

Nov 25 – We arrive in the Coast of Sumatra

Old 08-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #148
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Jan, 1668 – We capture Mentawai

13000 troops took it to

1 Feb – We annexed Ladakh

Ladakh – This Kashmiri Hindu province is east of Kashmir and Baltistan. The mountainous 4 development place is west of Nepal’s Ngari, north of the Himalayas and south off other wastelands. It has sa regimental camp.

I begin working on cores on Assam

I rest up before heading to guard the Maldives with our navy

1 July – Two more cores are done

Naga – The former capital of Kachar is Naga, a tropical wood jungle tropical province with jus t6 development, Chin Hindu with 0.17 gold and barracks. Naga is south of three Assam provinces, west of two Kachar ones, and north of us in Cachar and Manipur.

Manipur – With 5 development, this tropical jungle has cloth as its major trade item. I order a textile manufactory here. It has Chin Hindu people making 0.3 gold from us monthly, and they are west of Kachar, north of Pegu, and east of our Cachar and Tripura lands

12 Sept – Pasai cancels our fleet access

7 Mar, 1669 – I spend some DIP to lower our war exhaustion

22 Aug – Mil 20 – Killing rounds - +2 combat width, new cannon, and +0.5 infantry fire

23 Dec – I renew a marriage with U-tseng

Old 08-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #149
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

7 Mar, 1669 – I spend some DIP to lower our war exhaustion

22 Aug – Mil 20 – Killing rounds - +2 combat width, new cannon, and +0.5 infantry fire

23 Dec – I renew a marriage with U-tseng

6 Jan, 1670 – We are now the only war England has. I want them to bring it. I want to show them, and all of Europe, they are dialing up the wrong tree if they think India will take any guff from them. I order a few more warships build, just case I need them.

16 May – Great News!!!

Admin Tech – 18 – We get another group of ideas. I am tempted to grab Exploration Ideas, hit up colonists right now, and send colonists somewhere, then get Quest for the new world in a few months and begin exploring.

Being the defender of the Indian Ocean and SE Asia against all things European has a certain quality to it, you know?

Other options:

Naval Ideas in the Military Group and bump up my navy

Maritime Ideas in Dip gives me a good solid amount of strength as well.

I’m already at war with England. Let’s take this to its natural conclusion at least.

I take Exploration Ideas

I spend 400 Dip Power to gain Colonial Ventures. We now have colonists.

Now that I have India, minus Assam, to me, this is the logical next step. I have a colonial range of 575 – which from my base in India stretches really far out. Portugal have started a colony back in Halmahera in the Sea of Ternate.

I start building an exploratory army

1 July – Our Monarch has died, and the son is jus t14, so we have a Regency Council with a 1/0/0 guy until oour heir rises. I

13 July – There is a huge Spanish flotilla in the area with 43 ships and we would crush it.

1 Aug – We invest is Ideas #2 – Quest for the New World

We can now build explorers and conquistadors

I recruit a Conquistador

1 Nov – I order an Explorer, I have a9 ship expeditionarys force with 2 warships, 3 ligher warships, and 4 transports

After the El Dorado expansion, fleets now self-explore, so I set up a Exploration Mission near Ceylon first

Old 08-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #150
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

18 April, 1671 –Assam took a province from Kachar in war

9 May – Our Conquistadors land at and find the island of Diego Garcia south of the Maldives inhabited by Spain

10 June – They retrun having found a mighty one sea province. Next up I tell them to explore near Zanzibar

15 June – Our Monarch is now 15

Sriranga I Umatur – 4/2/3

No legal heir, 15

Hmmm

I don’t need Shiva, or Shakti or Surya or Ganga. Vishnu? Ganesha? Or should I go for Shiva assuming that I will invariably grab some land from Europe?

Ganesha again

1 Sept – We separate on Meditation again

7 October – After beginning to send our Conquistador into the Indies to finish exploring some of these maps, our Explorer who’s found a province in Madagascar encounter Boina Troops and I choose ot raid them after they attack us without provocation We gain prestige and the locals are now more hostile.

Mahe is colonized by Portugal, in the Seychelles

11 Oct – We land in Sumbawa in Java

13 Oct – I enter into a Royal Marriage with Sunda, heavily in the Indies.

25 Oct – I accept an alliance offer from Sunda

9 Nov – Our Conquistador finds Lombok

13 Nov – After agreeing to pay them 2 gold a month, they agree to let us use their islands as a base for operation.

5 Dec – We find Flores

10 Dec – We finish the Zanzibar exploration.

13 Dec – I send colonists to Sumbawa.. Just 500 natives who are not very ferocious

4 Jan, 1672 – We find Sumba

28 Jan – We find West Timor

10 Feb – Portugal names Sunda a protectorate and they are now breaking off our alliance and the supply they were giving us as well.

7 Mar – We find East Timor

2 April – We find an island, Yamdena, colonized by Russia

13 April – The Russians are also settling Buru

24 April – We find Ampom

10 May – Ceram is being colonized by Portugal

23 June – I revoke my trade trading with Assam

1 July – We get Trading in Tropical Wood and all of our development ocsts are a t-10%

1 Aug – I revoke our guarantee on Assam

12 Aug – We load back up from the colony we grabbed earlier and head back to the Indies

2 Sept – I revoke military access with Assam

3 Nov – We find the island of Sula

3 Dec – I find Mankwari, part of Papua/New Guinea