Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

NOFL: Bowl Week 2 Has Started. Deadline is 10/30/08 at 10PM

No one had any games in Bowl Week 1, so I advanced past that to week 2. Congratulations to KingNeb who not only locked up an appearance in the National Championship Game, but managed to have a WR win the Heisman with some unbelievable numbers including 137 catches for 2200 yards.

The only game this week is between my Washington Huskies and Raider Army's Oklahoma State. RA, I'm available to play in a few hours about 6-7:30 Central time. I'm also available tomorrow before or after the Eagles' game. If neither of those times work, I can probably swing Tuesday anytime after 3:00 PM central or Weds anytime after 5 PM central.

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I can go tomorrow morning anytime between 6 and 10 AM Central. Just let me know when is good for you.

Probably about 9 AM Central is best for me, but I'm pretty flexible.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

As long as I don't oversleep (unlikely but possible since I will be up late watching USC tonight), 9 AM central sounds good to me.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Nice! Still get to play in a post New Year's Day Bowl, its not a BCS Game, but I'll take it. (the Cotton Bowl against #22 LSU)

Last edited by SirFozzie : 10-25-2008 at 08:04 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

w00t Andrew Luck (my true freshman QB) was first team All-American. My TE Jim Dray (JR) was also a 1st teamer, plus he took home the TE of the year award. CM Kris Evans made 1st team too.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
As long as I don't oversleep (unlikely but possible since I will be up late watching USC tonight), 9 AM central sounds good to me.

I'll see you then!
Old 10-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

F!$%! Lag killed me at the very end which is why I wasn't in the punt block when you punted and that is why I ended up throwing that very stupid pass on the last play!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #8
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

Congrats on the win, RA.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:20 AM   #9
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Good game! I held Locker to 27 yards rushing which I'm pretty happy about. I'm not sure why you didn't throw it more. I put myself in Man coverage for 99% of the game and your outside receivers were open most of the time.

I came into the game thinking I'll just do what I do on offense and try not to turn it over. I knew you targeted your #1 and slot receivers the most and ran with Locker for over 1,000 yards. Defensively, I came at you from the right side (LT side) with a corner who had the speed to catch Locker and occassionally came at you from the left side (RT side) with my safety to mix it up a bit. I had trouble tackling you in the beginning of the game and was used to the computer's vanilla running. The pass at the end of the half killed me. I knew you had your safety double-teaming my slot receiver so I knew my flanker was 1 on 1. Hands!!!!!

3-0 in the NOFL against human opponents...
Old 10-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I also think our last game went into triple overtime? I was thinking that was a strong possibility this game...
Old 10-26-2008, 10:34 AM   #11
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I thought I passed it quite a bit.. I had my highest passing yardage of the year, I think. Those blitz plays you kept running left open the deep passing game, but Locker is so erratic (he seriously underthrew that 1st pick) that I didn't want to throw too many deep balls.