Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF Multiplayer Matchmaking
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-16-2016, 05:13 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

IHOF Has Converted To FOF8 And Has Two Openings

The conversion is complete and looks great. I did the season rollover and the first FOF8 file is due Monday. We have two openings. Head here to claim a team:
IHOF FOF8 Openings - IHOF Forums

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 12-16-2016 at 05:13 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:12 PM   #2
Ben E Lou

Bump. Two old owners are AWOL. We have at least two more openings, and may have one or two more as some people are really dragging their feet on getting set up, so it may be time to move on with fresh blood.
Old 12-22-2016, 06:02 PM   #3
QuikSand
lolzcat

For those who are not initiated - IHOF was in on the ground floor of MP FOF, it's got a very very rich history and a group of very competitive owners. The teams are custom (both city and team nickname are up to you, after your first season I think) and there's a very good community and vibe...not to mention a sense of pride and "bragging rights" that you don't find everyhere.

Excellent league. Would recommend. BELCO4LYFE. A+++++++

Last edited by QuikSand : 12-22-2016 at 06:02 PM.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:51 AM   #4
Ben E Lou

All official spots are full now. However, we have a few old owners who are dragging their feet on the new game. It's likely that we'll have one opening on Monday morning, and possibly more later next week. Get on the waiting list now if interested.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:58 AM   #5
Ben E Lou

Staff draft runs tomorrow morning, and 3 owners haven't exported. Their teams are up for grabs as of now if someone is ready to jump in immediately. I'll have Conscriptor up in the morning as well.
Old 05-16-2020, 09:07 AM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
For those who are not initiated - IHOF was in on the ground floor of MP FOF, it's got a very very rich history and a group of very competitive owners. The teams are custom (both city and team nickname are up to you, after your first season I think) and there's a very good community and vibe...not to mention a sense of pride and "bragging rights" that you don't find everyhere.

Excellent league. Would recommend. BELCO4LYFE. A+++++++

It appears there's an opening right now, ad we are launching a new season. Great time to get in to, IMO, the greatest league there is.

Come get it!
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 02:25 AM   #7
tzach
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
It appears there's an opening right now, ad we are launching a new season. Great time to get in to, IMO, the greatest league there is.

Come get it!

as alb would say, 'IHOF ROCKS!' (and the opening didn't last 24h)
tzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:12 AM   #8
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

I want to play in the IHOF. I have a great team name, called the San Antonio Volunteers.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote