Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-18-2007, 10:45 PM   #3101
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
1) Ardent killing CW yesterday when we needed a double scan to find out if he was bad or not. If he was good (something I admit I didn't think was likely) then KWhit was likely good and their suspicions of Ardent were very solid
2) Ardent voting to execute path with no explanation given. Of course, he doesn't want KWhit to be executed while there's a chance of me being alive.
3) The evidence does suggest that KWhit must have lied about taking the swordsman. But it's possible that the evidence is faulty. I think I have a reputation for being someone who gets into heavy (over) analysis. An experience player could set up the evidence to condemn KWhit. This would explain why Chief Rum and I have been left alive. We've been offering solid analysis but what if it's faulty analysis? We will never know unless we ascertain KWhit's guilt.

Narc, you're so full of crap. I'm actually going to pull myself out of Peregrine's game and not play again. You, sir, make me sick.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #3102
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm getting really tired of this game. Someone kill me. Please.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:50 PM   #3103
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Self preservation vote:

Vote Autumn

Not that I think it will matter much. In fact.

Vote Nightfall

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #3104
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Someone who's gonna do something bad.

BTW, there was a miscommunication. I apparently have the services of Narcizo, not ardent. So send the slaves to yourself anyway if you want.

I don't know who has you now.
A little too late. And, I'm not sure what happened yet, or where I rank. If I'm able to help, let me know before I leave in the morning...otherwise, I don't know what I'm expected to do.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:52 PM   #3105
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Someone who's gonna do something bad.

BTW, there was a miscommunication. I apparently have the services of Narcizo, not ardent. So send the slaves to yourself anyway if you want.

I don't know who has you now.
FYI, I sent them to Kwhit.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:53 PM   #3106
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
FYI, I sent them to Kwhit.

So basically there are a bunch of sex slaves running around with nothing to do?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:04 PM   #3107
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Guess so, and I'm not so agitated right now. I'm out. Watching Idol on Tivo.

Anxiety, you're a bigger man than me if you're willing to take one for the team.

Good luck.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #3108
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I feel bad for Mr. W coming in and catching up just to get offed.

Don't worry 'bout me, I'm not feeling too put out over it.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:21 PM   #3109
Ironhead
College Prospect

No poisonings since Day 6. The Tribune has lived for several days. We are relying strictly on the lawyers for all information as to innocence and guilt. And on top of that the wolves killed...a player who just joined the game today? When there are players out there like Chief Rum, Narcizo, Autumn, etc... that appear to working to win the game for the village. Something is seriously wrong here.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:33 PM   #3110
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Ardent sues everyone.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #3111
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I owe Narc an apology for the earlier post. He didn't deserve that. I just don't like seeing accusatory posts that I obviously can't answer until some 12 hours later.

Sorry, narc.

BTW, tomorrow, looks to be me up at 6 and out by 7am. I'll be in Staunton, IL or somewhere abouts. Not sure about what time I will be home, but it's about 2 hours from my home.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:56 PM   #3112
Ironhead
College Prospect

Question regarding sharing of information in Werewolf. I am going to try and do an extensive update on the service history for the game tomorrow. Would anyone have any objections to me posting that as a *.pdf to share?
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #3113
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Lawsuit Results. (tried to get as accurate as possible. I might be off one or two lawsuits but, shouldn't skew the results THAT much). Win/Loss record

Ardentus Enthusiastus 33-13
Grammus Atticus 22-11
Abeus Anxietus 11-7
Autumnus Leavus 19-5
Ironus Headus 6-7
Mustangus Sallus 14-19
Narcizus Lispus 9-6
Pathus Twelveus 10-13
Barkeepus Valerius Fortynineus 7-6
Chiefus Rumus 4-11
Passus Caglius 3-11
Tyrus Ithus 6-5

Obviously, there is some mechanic that affects lawsuits. Ardent, Gramm and Autumn have too large a win percent and Chief and Pass too low for it to be 50/50. Given the AE is a lawyer, that could account for his runs of Wins. Autumn was 11-3 until the last few days.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:50 AM   #3114
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I don't know what this means and I don't even know if I should reveal it considering the fact that it might have some relevence but I got a PM stating that Mr Wednesday was a good guy.

I presume st.cronin just got the name wrong and he meant KWhit.

So following my argument yesterday KWhit being a good guy suggests that Ardent was bad. Unfortunately no-one decided to arrest Ardent, which means we have the richest person in the game free again.

(Incidentally I am sorry if I've offended you Ardent. I tend to get carried away with my own train of thought. If it's any consolation I'm not in the Peregrine game so there's no reason to drop out from that if you've got an issue with me).
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:15 AM   #3115
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

So, do you think that both Mr. W and Kwhit were good?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:28 AM   #3116
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Anxiety you're here. I'm trying to put a list together. Who did you take yesterday? I could search through the files but it's easier if you tell me.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:31 AM   #3117
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
So, do you think that both Mr. W and Kwhit were good?

Well. I think st.cronin meant that I got confirmation that KWhit was good. I presume Mr W was good as no-one has claimed a kill on him, and there's no reason for a good guy to take out him. Unless it was a hunch again.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:34 AM   #3118
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Bah! Anxiety's gone I'll have to do all the donkey work myself.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:17 AM   #3119
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Aha! He was in prison so couldn't bid on anyone. Right then.

Who's got the swordsman - this was Chief Rum's plan. I don't think he got a whole lot of commitment to it I'm afraid but it should help matter nevertheless.

Ardentus Enthusiastus--(sex slaves) Bid #2790 Confirmed #2838
Kayus Whitus--(sword killer) - Didn't say #2813

The following Romans are extremely wealthy:

Abeus Anxietus--(a bodyguard) - In Prison.
Passus Caglius--(the philosopher) - Claimed #2975.
Pathus Twelveus--(narcizo lawyer) Failed (I think) #2976

The following Romans are of moderate wealth:

Barkeepus Valerius Fortynineus--(sword killer) ?
Coffeus Yakus Warlordus--(bodyguard) Dead.
Grammus Atticus--(ardent lawyer (in case Narc doesn't get back to see this before deadline)) Bid #2759
Ironus Headus--(sex slaves) ?
Narcizus Lispus--(ardent lawyer) I bid on the Philosopher. Failed.

The following remaining Romans are of normal wealth:

Autumnus Leavus--(philosopher) Bid #2782. Presumably Failed.
Chiefus Rumus--(narcizo lawyer) - Bid #2751. Claimed Ardent #2902 Claimed Narcizo #2971
Chubbus Chubbus - ?
Daddus Torgous--bodyguard In Prison
Mustangus Sallus Bid Slaves #2773
Tyrus Ithus--sword killer hinted at having a bodyguard #2948
Old 04-19-2007, 02:36 AM   #3120
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Once again I don't think this can be right.

There was hardly any commitment to this plan so it makes it close to impossible to read. I think we can assume that KWhit didn't bid on the swordsman (unless he has a grudge against Chubby/Mr Wednesday). Ardent could have taken the swordsman and faked the sex slaves. (sending them to KWhit seems next to pointless with him in jail probably facing the rock). Or Path didn't bid on me (which Chief seems to back up).

Sooo I would say that either Path or Ardent are guilty. And possibly both. Ardent is easy to check if anyone in the lower levels got the sex slaves. Chief's nabbing me way down means that Path is lying whatever way we cut it.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:51 AM   #3121
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anxiety you're here. I'm trying to put a list together. Who did you take yesterday? I could search through the files but it's easier if you tell me.

As I mentioned earlier, I tried to get the killer, but lost.

Old 04-19-2007, 02:55 AM   #3122
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Right now I'm not understanding quite why Ardent wasn't arrested. It was part of my plan as laid out. I said it, like, a million times. If KWhit is innocent then Ardent has to be bad.

Oh, I forgot. I also said that I'm the Wizard of Oz. Sorry KWhit

We could have Ardent in prison now waiting for execution. In fact, if someone had listened to my last post we could also have had Path in prison. Waiting for execution. We would have had a slamdunk.

So this turns my thoughts to Pass and Chief. Two of the three guys I've trusted the most recently. (Autumn is the other. And for reasons I'm trying hard to fathom Autumn sits in prison).

Chief stated he wasn't going to interfere in the trial. And yet he did. And then there's all this business about the lawyer. On the other hand I'm guessing that he did imprison Anxiety, which is a better move than the one favoured by Passa. (If I've read Chief correctly it was he who put Anxiety in the tank).

I don't know what to think anymore. I was certain that KWhit was bad and that wasn't the case.

Hmm.. One more thing. Gramm it looks like you got Ardent yesterday. Who did you scan? If we're following the plan you should have scanned me. It would have been nice if you'd come straight out and said that I was good, you know. Or
Old 04-19-2007, 02:56 AM   #3123
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
As I mentioned earlier, I tried to get the killer, but lost.

That's only possible if Ardent got him isn't it? Ardent claims he didn't put in a bid.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:59 AM   #3124
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Hmm.. One more thing. Gramm it looks like you got Ardent yesterday. Who did you scan? If we're following the plan you should have scanned me. It would have been nice if you'd come straight out and said that I was good, you know. Or

... did you scan someone else?
Old 04-19-2007, 03:12 AM   #3125
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If KWhit is innocent then Ardent has to be bad.

That's not true. I cleared them both. There is no either/or here.

Old 04-19-2007, 03:17 AM   #3126
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Either Anxiety or Ardent has got the swordsman. Both have been playing pretty erratically in this game but my money's on Ardent being bad - the evidence points to it. But Anxiety has cleared Ardent. Either they're both in it together or the lawyer scan is bogus.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:19 AM   #3127
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That's not true. I cleared them both. There is no either/or here.

Well then either you're a wolf or the lawyer scan is bogus. If you're a wolf scanning and clearing KWhit makes you look good. What happens if you then scan a wolf and claim he's good?
Old 04-19-2007, 03:28 AM   #3128
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

If lawyer scans are bogus then I'm not liking our chances at the moment.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:37 AM   #3129
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Chief, who did you scan yesterday? And why did you influence the vote?
Old 04-19-2007, 03:50 AM   #3130
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Balbus Senna visited me. Boring.

Kwhit was loyal. I guess we lynched him.

Back to catching up.

BTW, I didn't get a service tonight. I wasn't told what to bid on and forgot to do it. Sorry.

You see, this is the maddening part. At the start of this day, it was Anxiety and Ardent at the top of the wealth chain. No one was higher. Everyone was lower. Anxiety claims to have bid on the sword killer and didn't get him. Only one person could beat him for that, and that's you. And you're claiming you didn't bid on a service at all.

So one of you is lying. This is exactly why we're having the problems we're having.

I am very disappointed Autumn is in the tank right now and not ardent. Narcizo's plan was a solid one, and now we'll have to choose whether to kill Anxiety.

Another thing--how on Earth have we not hit a wolf with our rock tosses yet? I am extremely suspicious now. Just out of pure luck we ought to have hit one by now.

I am beginning to strongly suspect that both of our lawyers must be in league (only explanation I can come up with, despite my long held belief that Narcizo has been way too helpful to be a Tarq) and perhaps with Anxiety.

As for a bidding plan, I did not submit one on purpose. Frankly, people weren't showing up and announcing their bids. I didn't see any value in putting up a new one, since the lack of full participation was limiting its effectiveness anyway.

That doesn't mean for everyone to not put in bids, though, and announce them.

I bid for the sword killer and did not get him (no surprise, I am one of the poorest, as I have been most of the game).
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:58 AM   #3131
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Right now I'm not understanding quite why Ardent wasn't arrested. It was part of my plan as laid out. I said it, like, a million times. If KWhit is innocent then Ardent has to be bad.

We could have Ardent in prison now waiting for execution. In fact, if someone had listened to my last post we could also have had Path in prison. Waiting for execution. We would have had a slamdunk.

So this turns my thoughts to Pass and Chief. Two of the three guys I've trusted the most recently. (Autumn is the other. And for reasons I'm trying hard to fathom Autumn sits in prison).

Chief stated he wasn't going to interfere in the trial. And yet he did. And then there's all this business about the lawyer. On the other hand I'm guessing that he did imprison Anxiety, which is a better move than the one favoured by Passa. (If I've read Chief correctly it was he who put Anxiety in the tank).

I don't know what to think anymore. I was certain that KWhit was bad and that wasn't the case.

I may have misunderstood you, Narc. Although I'm not sure now why you wouldn't want me to have done what I did. I thought you didn't want influence so that we didn't have a situation like we did with Anxiety getting free and Daddy Torgo getting threown because of lawyers. It seemed like it was important for KWhit to get tossed as part of your plan. So I made sure we didn't have a repeat of the previous day's result and prosecuted KWhit.

Since I chose to offer you up for prosecuting, I didn't get a scan.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:01 AM   #3132
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If lawyer scans are bogus then I'm not liking our chances at the moment.

If lawyer scans are bogus, I'm beginning to get seriously chipped about the lack of verifiable information in this game. I wish we had more concrete evidence available here.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:03 AM   #3133
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BTW, yes, it was I that put Anxiety back in jail. I actually thought it was fairly obvious. I mean, the other guys on my list were Tyrith and MrWednesday. Why on Earth would I arrest either of those guys?

Still, there seemed to be tons of discussion on whether I had arrested Anxiety. I guess I should have just said I am arresting Anxiety.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:18 AM   #3134
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
BTW, yes, it was I that put Anxiety back in jail. I actually thought it was fairly obvious. I mean, the other guys on my list were Tyrith and MrWednesday. Why on Earth would I arrest either of those guys?

Still, there seemed to be tons of discussion on whether I had arrested Anxiety. I guess I should have just said I am arresting Anxiety.

Going back to check on Pass' reason for jailing Autumn. It just seems bizarre to me that he didn't arrest Ardent.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:25 AM   #3135
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Anyway, I'd like to hear from Autumn on arrest possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
My arrest suggestions would be Anxietus and Ardentus.

I'm starting to feel pretty bad about Pass.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:32 AM   #3136
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm starting to feel pretty bad about Pass.

Not that he isn't already under suspicion but that puts ardent in a bad light, too. I think most people paying attention would only have reached the conclusion I was arresting Anxiety. Ardent wasn't on my list. So choosing to ignore the person he stated he wanted to listen to might also show he was protecting ardent.

Of course, this is above and beyond the extraordinary oddity of him arresting the very person he wanted arrest advice from.

BTW, I hope you don't mind I have to be suspicious of even you now. It makes sense, you know, that for us to have the wool pulled over our eyes this much, both lawyers would have to be in on it, and you and ardent have been the lawyering pair for some time right now.

I get the feeling the talk after this game ends about what was really going on is going to be as long as the thread itself.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:34 AM   #3137
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
1), Arrest me an AE. Your argument that someotnhing could happen to clear me stands, but if I am cealerd, say bvy today's seer, AND arrested, then that clears AE by extension. So you;d be stuck voting someone off that is cleared. That is why you shouldn;t have either AE and me to choose from. Its a bad strategy.

2). Arrest just me. If somethings does happen to clear me, then at least no republicans can die. I will bid on the sword killer today. If I end up with a lawyer, then you know I'm lying. When I had the option to send a lawyer to the Senate earlier, it was to prosecute. I won't habe a laywer, and noone can send one to help me. If you want to kill me, then commit - stop playing footsie. If you think my death is the Rosetta Stone, then I'm not going to stand in your way.

OK. Looks like you got your wish Anxiety. It'll probably get me killed but I

Vote to Execute Anxiety

I'd like Path and Ardent placed under arrest at the moment. I suspect I'm only going to get one wish fulfilled so I say Ardent is the greater danger and has by far the most evidence against him.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:38 AM   #3138
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
BTW, I hope you don't mind I have to be suspicious of even you now. It makes sense, you know, that for us to have the wool pulled over our eyes this much, both lawyers would have to be in on it, and you and ardent have been the lawyering pair for some time right now.

Well I was starting to get a bit suspicious of you as well. I guess that's the fun of werewolf.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:07 AM   #3139
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Question regarding sharing of information in Werewolf. I am going to try and do an extensive update on the service history for the game tomorrow. Would anyone have any objections to me posting that as a *.pdf to share?
Not sure I know what you mean. That said, no objection.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:09 AM   #3140
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I don't know what this means and I don't even know if I should reveal it considering the fact that it might have some relevence but I got a PM stating that Mr Wednesday was a good guy.

I presume st.cronin just got the name wrong and he meant KWhit.

Had to be an error. I've never received a message for a sword kill.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 AM   #3141
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Once again I don't think this can be right.

There was hardly any commitment to this plan so it makes it close to impossible to read. I think we can assume that KWhit didn't bid on the swordsman (unless he has a grudge against Chubby/Mr Wednesday). Ardent could have taken the swordsman and faked the sex slaves. (sending them to KWhit seems next to pointless with him in jail probably facing the rock). Or Path didn't bid on me (which Chief seems to back up).

Sooo I would say that either Path or Ardent are guilty. And possibly both. Ardent is easy to check if anyone in the lower levels got the sex slaves. Chief's nabbing me way down means that Path is lying whatever way we cut it.
Only....again....I'm telling the truth. I would have just sent them to myself if only CR had given the word. Instead he said send them somewhere else. I had little time yesterday morning (posting here and putting together my IHOF game plan, I just made the playoffs and those today) and so I quickly thought of who I would want to have them. I thought kwhit might end up with the sword killer so I sent the slaves to him.

No need in having myself sword killed, afterall. Self preservation.

You won't have anyone come forward saying they got the sex slaves for yesterday. If you do, you know they're lieing.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:18 AM   #3142
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

Maybe they're like me. I have no clue how you've laid out that I am bad if Kwhit was good. And he WAS good.

And I am good. And you WILL apologize for all this when it's over.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:20 AM   #3143
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
That's only possible if Ardent got him isn't it? Ardent claims he didn't put in a bid.
Considering the only PMs I got from cronin yesterday were stating that kwhit was loyal and that he ate a grapefruit thinking it was an orange, yeah, I didn't put in a bid.

Again, no bid from me yesterday. Forgot to do it in my rush.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:21 AM   #3144
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Either Anxiety or Ardent has got the swordsman. Both have been playing pretty erratically in this game but my money's on Ardent being bad - the evidence points to it. But Anxiety has cleared Ardent. Either they're both in it together or the lawyer scan is bogus.

Again, no sword killer here. I didn't bid on anything.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:25 AM   #3145
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
You see, this is the maddening part. At the start of this day, it was Anxiety and Ardent at the top of the wealth chain. No one was higher. Everyone was lower. Anxiety claims to have bid on the sword killer and didn't get him. Only one person could beat him for that, and that's you. And you're claiming you didn't bid on a service at all.

So one of you is lying. This is exactly why we're having the problems we're having.

I am very disappointed Autumn is in the tank right now and not ardent. Narcizo's plan was a solid one, and now we'll have to choose whether to kill Anxiety.

Another thing--how on Earth have we not hit a wolf with our rock tosses yet? I am extremely suspicious now. Just out of pure luck we ought to have hit one by now.

I am beginning to strongly suspect that both of our lawyers must be in league (only explanation I can come up with, despite my long held belief that Narcizo has been way too helpful to be a Tarq) and perhaps with Anxiety.

As for a bidding plan, I did not submit one on purpose. Frankly, people weren't showing up and announcing their bids. I didn't see any value in putting up a new one, since the lack of full participation was limiting its effectiveness anyway.

That doesn't mean for everyone to not put in bids, though, and announce them.

I bid for the sword killer and did not get him (no surprise, I am one of the poorest, as I have been most of the game).

Here's the deal. I didn't send in a PM at all. There's no way I bid on something. I didn't have a message from you, and it slipped my mind.

I didn't even realize I hadn't put a bid in until I saw the message about kwhit. Since that was my only pm, I realize I didn't bid on someone.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:32 AM   #3146
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thumbs down

I'd also like to note that I'm about to leave for the day, and I still don't have CR or someone telling me who to bid on.

I WILL BE BIDDING ON THE SWORD KILLER.

I WILL BE GOING TO STAUNTON OR MAYBE MT. OLIVE, IL. IT'S ABOUT A 2 HOUR DRIVE FROM PARK HILLS, WHERE I LIVE.

That means I will be again, largely unavailable.

I am getting sick and tired of this game and people claiming I had to have lied. I haven't. Not once.

I am absolutely sick of it.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:59 AM   #3147
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I shan't say anything more as you can't defend yourself for the next 12 hours then.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:04 AM   #3148
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thanks, and I'm out of here. Already running late. Banged up from softball and I'm stiff as a board.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 AM   #3149
Poli
FOFC Survivor

VOTE AE FOR CONSUL.

VOTE AUTUMN FOR CONSUL.

Nearly forgot those.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:32 AM   #3150
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

OK I've been thinking about this and I'm going to ask for whatever evidence anyone thinks they have on Autumn to step forward. I'd also like some sort of vote. It seems to me that we're nearing the end game. I think there's now a decent chance we can win but that chance diminishes for every villager we lose and we still don't know how many wolves we're dealing with. A bogus execution and a kill today could, potentially, lose us the game.

We know that a two-lawyer combo can completely turn a vote while one lawyer can make a difference and I'm not about to let that happen when it looks like Ardent or Anxiety seem to have the swordsman today and that Ardent will get him tomorrow. It's not something I do lightly but I don't really think "voting patterns" are going to tell us anything today. So I'd like an informal vote as to whether I should exercise my veto right should Autumn be executed. And I'd like anyone to present whatever doubts they have about Autumn. The drawback is that a one man vote means that people can abstain and miss the vote. (I think).

Obviously my time zone restricts me here but I will hold off pulling the trigger for as long as possible. But I'm currently leaning towards doing it.

We also have to vote consuls. And I've noticed a fault in my argument above and I'm interested in hearing from Barkeep and Ironhead about what services they bid on yesterday.

Possible counsels are Ardent, Anxiety, Path, Barkeep, Grammaticus, Ironhead, Autumn, Mustang, Tyrus.

I want a bit more info before making a move on the consel vote. I like Autumn but I want to hear if people think there's a good enough case against him to be executed. I, obviously, won't be voting for Ardent, Anxiety or Path and I have some reservations about Barkeep and Ironhead (not much about Ironhead to be honest), so I'll probably be looking at Gramma, Mustang and Tyrus.