Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-10-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Butter
Coordinator

2015 FOFC Alternate Rules Fantasy Football: Draft complete! Set your lineups!

09/08/15
Draft complete! Please set your lineups.

09/07/15
Draft ends Tuesday 6PM, if we are not done with the draft at that point, I will finish with auto-picks. See post #298 for more details.

08/25/15
Draft is underway after a rocky start thanks to me.

08/19/15
Everyone has joined in Yahoo! and the draft order is now here, posted below!

8/17/15

Need just 1 more owner before we can get everyone signed into Yahoo! and begin the slow, live boards draft next week.

Sign up today, and pick a number either 6 or 8. Make sure you can commit some time over the next 2 weeks to checking the boards and drafting... usually we get done by about mid-week of the week before Labor Day with the drafting.

Further update

Looks like we got another couple of owners, but I need britrock88 (Regina Monologues) and the 2 new owners to join the Yahoo! league. I have sent a couple of e-mails to your e-mail you provided me.

08/10/15

Right now, we are accepting sign-ups from our old members and wait-list submissions. Typically we have 2-3 people not return, but please sign up if you would like to join.

If you would like to join for the upcoming season, details are below in Post #4. E-mails from Yahoo! have been sent to last year's owners. Follow the instructions there to re-join the league.

Old members that are returning, please post that you are back in, and ALSO post a number between 1 and 10 that will be used to randomly assign our draft order.

If you post that you would like to be in and are not an old member, then it will be a first-come, first-served situation. Last year, we had 2 new members.

Players - Team Name (# chosen)
Chief Rum - Chief's Savages - 7
timmae - Tim's Team - 9
Masked - Eleven Masked Men - 2
Julio Riddols - Tres Puntos - 1
path12 - Norm - 10
Comey - Last and Yes Least - 3
britrock88 - Regina Monologues - 5
cmp - Michigan Majors - 4
DavidCorperial - Stamford Cyberarms - 6
Butter - Dayton Dynamo - last unselected number, 8

Draft order
1. Comey - Last and Yes Least
2. Masked - Eleven Masked Men
3. cmp - Michigan Majors
4. Butter - Dayton Dynamo
5. Julio Riddols - Tres Puntos
6. DavidCorperial - Stamford Cyberams
7. britrock88 - Regina Monologues
8. path12 - Norm
9. timmae - Tim's Team
10. Chief Rum - Chief's Savages

Last edited by Butter : 09-08-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:58 AM   #2
Butter
Coordinator

Introduction

The idea behind the FOFC Alternate Rules Football league is simple. We play with 2 QBs, playing PPR, and try to balance out all 3 of the major positions while still making the other 3 differentiated and yet valuable. In short, you need a good, balanced team across the board.

This league was started for a couple of reasons, most of which involve things I dislike about standard fantasy football leagues.

1) I absolutely hate the RB scrum that has stupidly started every fantasy football league since the dawn of time. RBs are one of the least valuable positions on the field

2) QBs are over pointed but over supplied. Most league starts 1 QB so in a 10 team league, the 11th most valuable QB is around equal to the 21st most valuable RB. So what you're telling me is that Eli Manning slots around Daniel Thomas, Jahvid Best, Ryan Matthews and Knowshon Moreno this year (I just left in this humorous cut and paste from 2011 considering the names involved)? In standard systems, he's worth at least 100 more points but won't be picked until much after them because of positional scarcity.

3) And to those who complain 2 QBs is not realistic, fantasy football is not about "realism". Where in the world are you going to see Maurice Jones-Drew and Chris Johnson lining up in the backfield on any play? That QB might actually *die* on the field, but that fantasy lineup would rack up a lot of fantasy points. The only time fantasy lineups could be even considered remotely realistic were the couple of years that Mike Alstott was accidentally worth something as an honest-to-goodness fullback. So, please, don't tell me that your 1 QB, 2 RB league is more realistic than this 2 QB, 2 RB league unless you're drafting fullbacks.

4) Points seemed to be based on arbitrary measurements: "Hey, a TD is worth 6 so let's make it worth 6 fantasy points". Never mind that a good QB will get in the 30s while an elite RB might get half that. So, points are balanced across the board to try and give equal weight to every skill position: QBs, workhorse RBs, receiving RBs, deep thread WRs, possession WRs, etc.

So, in short, the idea is not to game the system but to pick the players that best exceed expectations. In short- are you better at predicting players than everyone else. Is it perfect? No. But I do believe it's better than what's out there.

Alternate Rules Football History

In the first season, 2005, the Rafini Express steamrolled the rest of the league; led by Tomlinson, Palmer, Hasselbeck, and a solid receiving corps.

In 2006, Eleven Masked Men won the regular season while 5 teams were at either 9-5 or 8-6 but only three made the playoffs. The #4 and #3 seeds won in the playoffs with the balanced Marino Gets a Title winning over the LT-led Houston Hippopotami.

For 2007, there were 3 10-4 powers going into the playoffs with the Little Macs, Hawaii Haka, and Houston Hippopotami but it was the #4 seed Louisiana Cyclones who won the title after squeaking into the playoffs at 8-6.

In 2008, the league went on hiatus as I was moving cross country from Kansas City to Richmond. Guess what I'm looking to do yet again this year. *sigh*

2009 brought back the league in all its former glory with a slow, live draft and some slight scoring tweaks (I think). k0ruptr's Hawaii Ha'a dominated the regular season at 11-3 with the most points scored and won in the playoffs with a balanced team led by Adrian Peterson. Qwikshot's Quivers were the only other double digit win team but they lost in the first round of the playoffs.

2010 featured a quick, live draft as I ran out of time, having just moved to Indianapolis. Danny's Road Kill Cafe finished with the best record in the league, led by Peyton Manning and 2 RBs and 3 WRs with over 1000 yards and 6 TDs (McCoy, McFadden, Bowe, CJohnson, SMoss). He defeated #2 seed Royal Apes, led by the two headed QB monster of Vick and Rogers and RBs Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson.

2011 returned to the standard draft albeit a sped up 2 hour format that we'll use again this year. The 4 teams that made the playoffs were the only teams with winning records. SterlingIce's Indianapolis Iguanii knocked off Julio Riddols's Tasty Punts by 0.08 in one of the semifinals. But TRO's Royal Apes prevailed in the finals, led by a combination of known commodities (Rodgers, Gore, Gates) and big surprises (Newton, Gronkowski, Matthews).

2012 also used the boards draft, with the same format as 2011. This league showcased 3 teams finishing the regular season at 10-4, and another 2 at 8-6. The playoffs found Subby's Housewives on Acid winning both legs of the Championship playoff rounds fairly handily, taking down the championship in his first year in the league.

2013 was 3 years in a row with the slow, boards draft. This year found regular season 3rd and 4th place teams Psycho Bunnies (DannysWife) and Chief's Savages (CR) fighting it out in the title game, with Psycho Bunnies winning the final game by 8 points.

2014 saw Eleven Masked Men hand Chief his 2nd straight Championship Game loss, despite being the #1 playoff seed.

Rules

I'll try to outline the major points below but any writeup will be somewhat incomplete. I've been trying to make sure and balance out the three main positions. It's not perfect but it's a lot better than what's out there, in my opinion:

* First thing you'll notice is 2 QBs- your 2nd and even 3rd QB does matter, just as much as your 2nd and 3rd RBs. No more mad scramble solely for RBs.

* There are 3 WRs and they are worth 8/1 versus 10/1 for RBs and 30/1 for QBs

* TE's are a bit better than in the past, but I would still love to be able to hit them with a 1.5 * mulitiplier across the board. As that's not possible, they fall in positional value. PPR helps them, tho. As I can't, that 2nd TE has become a TE/(4th)WR slot this season.

* There are kindof 2 tiers of players: QBs/RBs/WRs and Ks/DEFs/TEs. The first are worth more as they are believed to be more important. However, those second tiers are still worth about 2/3rds what the first group does, and good ones can offset a bad week by a top tier player.

* There's a lot of emphasis on positional scarcity- 2 of pretty much everything in a 10 team league means 20 QBs, 20 RBs, 20 Ks, and 20 DEFs will be starting each and every week which only leaves 10 in the pool at max. You only get 5 bench spaces so use them well- no hoarding that 4th K or even 3rd K if it means dropping that injured RB who's about to come back or that backup for your stud who you have as a 4th RB.

Last edited by Butter : 08-10-2015 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:58 AM   #3
Butter
Coordinator

Scoring & Settings

In reviewing the scoring, am planning to leave it the same. The distribution is in line with the shift of the NFL to a pass-happy, RB-devaluing league.

In the top-25 scorers last year, there were 8 QB's, 11 WR's, 5 RB's and 1 TE.
Scorers 26-50 were 9 QB's, 10 WR's, 3 RB's, and 3 TEs.
The 1st kicker placed 60th in scoring.
The 1st Def/ST placed 65th.

Setting Value
League ID#: 141920
League Name: FOFC Alternate Rules
Password: dola
Custom League URL: Sign in to Yahoo!
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: November 13, 2015
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, K, DEF, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Passing Yards 30 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1 0
Reception Yards 8 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles -1 0
Fumbles Lost -1 -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 4 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 5 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 6 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 7 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -2 0
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards -1 0
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards -1 0
Point After Attempt Made 1
Point After Attempt Missed -1 0
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 1 2
Fumble Recovery 1 2
Touchdown 5 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Return Yards 50 yards per point 0
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 5 6
Points Allowed 0 points 20 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 15 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 10 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 5 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -2 -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -5 -4

Last edited by Butter : 08-10-2015 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:58 AM   #4
Butter
Coordinator

Who Can Join
Preference goes towards members who were in the league last year. Now through noon of Wednesday, August 12th, they are the only ones who can join. Anyone else is put on the waiting list.

Signing Up
IF YOU ARE RETURNING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PUT A NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR NAME. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST. I will use a random number generator to determine the draft order. I will take the final number.

Draft Format

The draft will take place in this thread once the league has been set up. It is a snake draft. If nothing changes, we'll start drafting at 10 AM Eastern on the morning of Monday, August 24th, 2015.

The season starts Thursday, September 10th. That means we have about 3 weeks to do the slow, live draft. We're going to do what we did last year with 2 hours per pick between the hours of 10am ET and 10pm ET (7 AM-7 PM Pacific) on weekdays. Hopefully we don't have to enforce this but we always have to a couple of times during the draft. If we are not making good progress by the 2nd week of the live draft, we'll shrink down the time window to 1 hour.

The evening rules are still the same. If you had more than an hour the previous night (the previous pick was made at 9pm Eastern), you get 1 hour in the morning (until 11am Eastern) to make your pick. If you had less than an hour, you have 2 hours in the morning (until noon, Eastern). We have to keep this moving and we need everyone checking every night and every morning if it's near their turn.

If there are problems in that you know your pick is coming up but you won't be online, submit a list either to myself or to a proxy drafter for you. Otherwise, you will get the next player on Yahoo's list. Maybe pick someone who is on the opposite end of the draft from you so that you likely won't be grabbing from the same pool of players anyways.

If we are not done by Tuesday, September 8th, we will have to schedule a quick, live draft to fill remaining roster spots. We haven't had to do this previously, so with your help we won't have to do it again. If we end up needing to, though, more details about the forum and time will be provided later on.

If you miss more than 2 picks in the draft (i.e. time limit expired so a Yahoo rankings pick), particularly in the first 10 rounds, then you can be replaced as manager.

IF YOU CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THIS SCHEDULE, DO NOT JOIN.

Rule Changes for 2015

Open for discussion. None being considered right now, as mentioned in the previous post:

In reviewing the scoring, am planning to leave it the same. The distribution is in line with the shift of the NFL to a pass-happy, RB-devaluing league.

In the top-25 scorers last year, there were 8 QB's, 11 WR's, 5 RB's and 1 TE.
Scorers 26-50 were 9 QB's, 10 WR's, 3 RB's, and 3 TEs.
The 1st kicker placed 60th in scoring.
The 1st Def/ST placed 65th.

Last edited by Butter : 08-10-2015 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:59 AM   #5
Butter
Coordinator

2015 FOFC Alternate Rules Football League Draft Picks by Round

Round 1
1. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB) - Last and Yes Least
2. LeVeon Bell (PIT - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
3. Adrian Peterson (MIN - RB) - Michigan Majors
4. Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
5. Andrew Luck (IND - QB) - Tres Puntos
6. Antonio Brown (PIT - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
7. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB) - Regina Monologues
8. Randall Cobb (GB - WR) - Norm
9. Marshawn Lynch (SEA - RB) - Tim's Team
10. Peyton Manning (DEN - QB) - Chief's Savages

Round 2
11. Julio Jones (ATL - WR) - Chief's Savages
12. Odell Beckham Jr. (NYG - WR) - Tim's Team
13. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB) - Norm
14. Eddie Lacy (GB - RB) - Regina Monologues
15. Calvin Johnson (DET - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
16. Jeremy Hill (CIN - RB) - Tres Puntos
17. Matt Forte (CHI - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
18. Dez Bryant (DAL - WR) - Michigan Majors
19. Drew Brees (NO - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
20. LeSean McCoy (BUF - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 3
21. Mike Evans (TB - WR) - Last and Yes Least
22. TY Hilton (IND - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
23. AJ Green (CIN - WR) - Michigan Majors
24. Justin Forsett (BAL - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
25. Russell Wilson (SEA - QB) - Tres Puntos
26. CJ Anderson (DEN - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
27. Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) - Regina Monologues
28. DeMarco Murray (PHI - RB) - Norm
29. DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR) - Tim's Team
30. Tom Brady (NE - QB) - Chief's Savages

Round 4
31. Arian Foster (HOU - RB) - Chief's Savages
32. Tony Romo (DAL - QB) - Tim's Team
33. Jimmy Graham (SEA - TE) - Norm
34. Alshon Jeffery (CHI - WR) - Regina Monologues
35. Lamar Miller (MIA - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
36. Latavius Murray (OAK - RB) - Tres Puntos
37. Eli Manning (NYG - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
38. Frank Gore (IND - RB) - Michigan Majors
39. Matt Ryan (ATL - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
40. Jordan Matthews (PHI - WR) - Last and Yes Least

Round 5
41. Mark Ingram (NO - RB) - Last and Yes Least
42. Brandin Cooks (NO - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
43. Matthew Stafford (DET - QB) - Michigan Majors
44. Andre Johnson (IND - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
45. Golden Tate (DET - WR) - Tres Puntos
46. Emmanuel Sanders (DEN - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
47. Keenan Allen (SD - WR) - Regina Monologues
48. Davante Adams (GB - WR) - Norm
49. Melvin Gordon (SD - RB) - Tim's Team
50. Alfred Morris (WAS - RB) - Chief's Savages

Round 6
51. Carlos Hyde (SF - RB) - Chief's Savages
52. Cam Newton (CAR - QB) - Tim's Team
53. Philip Rivers (SD - QB) - Norm
54. Julian Edelman (NE - WR) - Regina Monologues
55. Sammy Watkins (BUF - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
56. Amari Cooper (OAK - WR) - Tres Puntos
57. Greg Olsen (CAR - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
58. Ryan Tannehill (MIA - QB) - Michigan Majors
59. CJ Spiller (NO - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
60. Andre Ellington (ARI - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 7
61. Sam Bradford (PHI - QB) - Last and Yes Least
62. DeSean Jackson (WAS - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
63. Jarvis Landry (MIA - WR) - Michigan Majors
64. Brandon Marshall (NYJ - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
65. Doug Martin (TB - RB) - Tres Puntos
66. Allen Robinson (JAX - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
67. Vincent Jackson (TB - WR) - Regina Monologues
68. LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB) - Norm
69. Jason Witten (DAL - TE) - Tim's Team
70. Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR) - Chief's Savages

Round 8
71. Todd Gurley (STL - RB) - Chief's Savages
72. Joe Flacco (BAL - QB) - Tim's Team
73. Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB) - Norm
74. Colin Kaepernick (SF - QB) - Regina Monologues
75. Charles Johnson (MIN - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
76. Tyler Eifert (CIN - TE) - Tres Puntos
77. Teddy Bridgewater (MIN - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
78. Jonathan Stewart (CAR - RB) - Michigan Majors
79. Travis Kelce (KC - TE) - Eleven Masked Men
80. Joseph Randle (DAL - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 9
81. Victor Cruz (NYG - WR) - Last and Yes Least
82. Anquan Boldin (SF - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
83. Ameer Abdullah (DET - RB) - Michigan Majors
84. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
85. Carson Palmer (ARI - QB) - Tres Puntos
86. Shane Vereen (NYG - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
87. TJ Yeldon (JAX - RB) - Regina Monologues
88. Nelson Agholor (PHI - WR) - Norm
89. Martellus Bennett (CHI - TE) - Tim's Team
90. John Brown (ARI - WR) - Chief's Savages

Round 10
91. Derek Carr (OAK - QB) - Chief's Savages
92. Jameis Winston (TB - QB) - Tim's Team
93. Steve Smith (BAL - WR) - Norm
94. Eric Decker (NYJ - WR) - Regina Monologues
95. Blake Bortles (JAX - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
96. Kendall Wright (TEN - WR) - Tres Puntos
97. Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
98. Mike Wallace (MIN - WR) - Michigan Majors
99. Joique Bell (DET - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
100. Martavis Bryant (PIT - WR) - Last and Yes Least

Round 11
101. Jay Cutler (CHI - QB) - Last and Yes Least
102. Andy Dalton (CIN - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
103. Nick Foles (STL - QB) - Michigan Majors
104. Marcus Mariota (TEN - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
105. Tyrod Taylor (BUF - QB) - Tres Puntos
106. Bishop Sankey (TEN - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
107. Alex Smith (KC - QB) - Regina Monologues
108. Jordan Cameron (MIA - TE) - Norm
109. Marques Colston (NO - WR) - Tim's Team
110. Stevie Johnson (SD - WR) - Chief's Savages

Round 12
111. Seattle (SEA - DST) - Chief's Savages
112. Heath Miller (PIT - TE) - Tim's Team
113. Buffalo (BUF - DST) - Norm
114. Brandon LaFell (NE - WR) - Regina Monologues
115. Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K) - Stamford Cyberams
116. Cody Parkey (PHI - K) - Tres Puntos
117. Houston (HOU - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
118. Delanie Walker (TEN - TE) - Michigan Majors
119. Adam Vinatieri (IND - K) - Eleven Masked Men
120. Ryan Mathews (PHI - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 13
121. Philadelphia (PHI - DST) - Last and Yes Least
122. St. Louis (STL - DST) - Eleven Masked Men
123. Miami (MIA - DST) - Michigan Majors
124. Tevin Coleman (ATL - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
125. Arizona (ARI - DST) - Tres Puntos
126. Justin Tucker (BAL - K) - Stamford Cyberams
127. Giovani Bernard (CIN - RB) - Regina Monologues
128. NY Jets (NYJ - DST) - Norm
129. Mason Crosby (GB - K) - Tim's Team
130. Baltimore (BAL - DST) - Chief's Savages

Round 14
131. Devonta Freeman (ATL - RB) - Chief's Savages
132. Green Bay (GB - DST) - Tim's Team
133. Alfred Blue (HOU - RB) - Norm
134. Zach Ert (PHI - TE) - Regina Monologues
135. Bryan Hoyer (HOU - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
136. Cincinnati (CIN - DST) - Tres Puntos
137. Pierre Garcon (WAS - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
138. Roddy White (ATL - WR) - Michigan Majors
139. Carolina (CAR - DST) - Eleven Masked Men
140. New England (NE - DST) - Last and Yes Least

Round 15
141. Jordan Reed (WAS - TE) - Last and Yes Least
142. Steven Hauschka (SEA - K) - Eleven Masked Men
143. Denver (DEN - DST) - Michigan Majors
144. Eddie Royal (CHI - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
145. Torrey Smith (SF - WR) - Tres Puntos
146. Kyle Rudolph (MIN - TE) - Stamford Cyberams
147. Detroit (DET - DST) - Regina Monologues
148. Kansas City (KC - DST) - Norm
149. Michael Floyd (ARI - WR) - Tim's Team
150. Dwayne Allen (IND - TE) - Chief's Savages

Round 16
151. Markus Wheaton (PIT - WR) - Chief's Savages
152. Devante Parker (MIA - WR) - Tim's Team
153. Charles Clay (BUF - TE) - Norm
154. Brandon McManus (DEN - K) - Regina Monologues
155. Indianapolis (IND - DST) - Stamford Cyberams
156. Mike Nugent (CIN - K) - Tres Puntos
157. Dan Carpenter (BUF - K) - Dayton Dynamo
158. Matt Prater (DET - K) - Michigan Majors
159. Isaiah Crowell (CLE - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
160. Leonard Hankerson (ATL - WR) - Last and Yes Least

Round 17
161. Dan Bailey (DAL - K) - Last and Yes Least
162. Devin Funchess (CAR - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
163. Darren McFadden (DAL - RB) - Michigan Majors
164. San Francisco (SF - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
165. Matt Jones (WAS - RB) - Tres Puntos
166. Minnesota (MIN - DST) - Stamford Cyberams
167. Matt Bryant (ATL - K) - Regina Monologues
168. Josh Lambo (SD - K) - Norm
169. James White (NE - RB) - Tim's Team
170. Owen Daniels (DEN - TE) - Chief's Savages

Round 18
171. Josh Brown (NYG - K) - Chief's Savages
172. Pittsburgh (PIT - DST) - Tim's Team
173. Kyle Brindza (TB - K) - Norm
174. Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ - QB) - Regina Monologues
175. Josh McCown (CLE - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
176. Oakland (OAK - DST) - Tres Puntos
177. Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TB - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
178. Duke Johnson (CLE - RB) - Michigan Majors
179. Ben Watson (NO - TE) - Eleven Masked Men
180. Blair Walsh (MIN - K) - Last and Yes Least

Round 19
181. Brian Quick (STL - WR) - Last and Yes Least
182. ( - ) - Eleven Masked Men
183. Phil Dawson (SF - K) - Michigan Majors
184. Chandler Catanzaro (ARI - K) - Dayton Dynamo
185. ( - ) - Tres Puntos
186. Coby Fleener (IND - TE) - Stamford Cyberams
187. ( - ) - Regina Monologues
188. ( - ) - Norm
189. ( - ) - Tim's Team
190. ( - ) - Chief's Savages

Last edited by Butter : 09-08-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:59 AM   #6
Butter
Coordinator

2015 FOFC Alternate Rules Football League Draft Picks by Team

Last and Yes Least
1. (1) Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
2. (20) LeSean McCoy (BUF - RB)
3. (21) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
4. (40) Jordan Matthews (PHI - WR)
5. (41) Mark Ingram (NO - RB)
6. (60) Andre Ellington (ARI - RB)
7. (61) Sam Bradford (PHI - QB)
8. (80) Joseph Randle (DAL - RB)
9. (81) Victor Cruz (NYG - WR)
10. (100) Martavis Bryant (PIT - WR)
11. (101) Jay Cutler (CHI - QB)
12. (120) Ryan Mathews (PHI - RB)
13. (121) Philadelphia (PHI - DST)
14. (140) New England (NE - DST)
15. (141) Jordan Reed (WAS - TE)
16. (160) Leonard Hankerson (ATL - WR)
17. (161) Dan Bailey (DAL - K)
18. (180) Blair Walsh (MIN - K)
19. (181) Brian Quick (STL - WR)

Eleven Masked Men
1. (2) LeVeon Bell (PIT - RB)
2. (19) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
3. (22) TY Hilton (IND - WR)
4. (39) Matt Ryan (ATL - QB)
5. (42) Brandin Cooks (NO - WR)
6. (59) CJ Spiller (NO - RB)
7. (62) DeSean Jackson (WAS - WR)
8. (79) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
9. (82) Anquan Boldin (SF - WR)
10. (99) Joique Bell (DET - WR)
11. (102) Andy Dalton (CIN - QB)
12. (119) Adam Vinatieri (IND - K)
13. (122) St. Louis (STL - DST)
14. (139) Carolina (CAR - DST)
15. (142) Steven Hauschka (SEA - K)
16. (159) Isaiah Crowell (CLE - RB)
17. (162) Devin Funchess (CAR - WR)
18. (179) Ben Watson (NO - TE)
19. (182) 0 (0 - 0)

Michigan Majors
1. (3) Adrian Peterson (MIN - RB)
2. (18) Dez Bryant (DAL - WR)
3. (23) AJ Green (CIN - WR)
4. (38) Frank Gore (IND - RB)
5. (43) Matthew Stafford (DET - QB)
6. (58) Ryan Tannehill (MIA - QB)
7. (63) Jarvis Landry (MIA - WR)
8. (78) Jonathan Stewart (CAR - RB)
9. (83) Ameer Abdullah (DET - RB)
10. (98) Mike Wallace (MIN - WR)
11. (103) Nick Foles (STL - QB)
12. (118) Delanie Walker (TEN - TE)
13. (123) Miami (MIA - DST)
14. (138) Roddy White (ATL - WR)
15. (143) Denver (DEN - DST)
16. (158) Matt Prater (DET - K)
17. (163) Darren McFadden (DAL - RB)
18. (178) Duke Johnson (CLE - RB)
19. (183) Phil Dawson (SF - K)

Dayton Dynamo
1. (4) Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR)
2. (17) Matt Forte (CHI - RB)
3. (24) Justin Forsett (BAL - RB)
4. (37) Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
5. (44) Andre Johnson (IND - WR)
6. (57) Greg Olsen (CAR - TE)
7. (64) Brandon Marshall (NYJ - WR)
8. (77) Teddy Bridgewater (MIN - QB)
9. (84) Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR)
10. (97) Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
11. (104) Marcus Mariota (TEN - QB)
12. (117) Houston (HOU - DST)
13. (124) Tevin Coleman (ATL - RB)
14. (137) Pierre Garcon (WAS - WR)
15. (144) Eddie Royal (CHI - WR)
16. (157) Dan Carpenter (BUF - K)
17. (164) San Francisco (SF - DST)
18. (177) Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TB - TE)
19. (184) Chandler Catanzaro (ARI - K)

Tasty Punts Too
1. (5) Andrew Luck (IND - QB)
2. (16) Jeremy Hill (CIN - RB)
3. (25) Russell Wilson (SEA - QB)
4. (36) Latavius Murray (OAK - RB)
5. (45) Golden Tate (DET - WR)
6. (56) Amari Cooper (OAK - WR)
7. (65) Doug Martin (TB - RB)
8. (76) Tyler Eifert (CIN - TE)
9. (85) Carson Palmer (ARI - QB)
10. (96) Kendall Wright (TEN - WR)
11. (105) Tyrod Taylor (BUF - QB)
12. (116) Cody Parkey (PHI - K)
13. (125) Arizona (ARI - DST)
14. (136) Cincinnati (CIN - DST)
15. (145) Torrey Smith (SF - WR)
16. (156) Mike Nugent (CIN - K)
17. (165) Matt Jones (WAS - RB)
18. (176) Oakland (OAK - DST)
19. (185) 0 (0 - 0)

Stamford Cyberams
1. (6) Antonio Brown (PIT - WR)
2. (15) Calvin Johnson (DET - WR)
3. (26) CJ Anderson (DEN - RB)
4. (35) Lamar Miller (MIA - RB)
5. (46) Emmanuel Sanders (DEN - WR)
6. (55) Sammy Watkins (BUF - WR)
7. (66) Allen Robinson (JAX - WR)
8. (75) Charles Johnson (MIN - WR)
9. (86) Shane Vereen (NYG - RB)
10. (95) Blake Bortles (JAX - QB)
11. (106) Bishop Sankey (TEN - RB)
12. (115) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
13. (126) Justin Tucker (BAL - K)
14. (135) Bryan Hoyer (HOU - QB)
15. (146) Kyle Rudolph (MIN - TE)
16. (155) Indianapolis (IND - DST)
17. (166) Minnesota (MIN - DST)
18. (175) Josh McCown (CLE - QB)
19. (186) Coby Fleener (IND - TE)

Regina Monologues
1. (7) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
2. (14) Eddie Lacy (GB - RB)
3. (27) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE)
4. (34) Alshon Jeffery (CHI - WR)
5. (47) Keenan Allen (SD - WR)
6. (54) Julian Edelman (NE - WR)
7. (67) Vincent Jackson (TB - WR)
8. (74) Colin Kaepernick (SF - QB)
9. (87) TJ Yeldon (JAX - RB)
10. (94) Eric Decker (NYJ - WR)
11. (107) Alex Smith (KC - QB)
12. (114) Brandon LaFell (NE - WR)
13. (127) Giovani Bernard (CIN - RB)
14. (134) Zach Ert (PHI - TE)
15. (147) Detroit (DET - DST)
16. (154) Brandon McManus (DEN - K)
17. (167) Matt Bryant (ATL - K)
18. (174) Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ - QB)
19. (187) 0 (0 - 0)

Norm
1. (8) Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
2. (13) Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB)
3. (28) DeMarco Murray (PHI - RB)
4. (33) Jimmy Graham (SEA - TE)
5. (48) Davante Adams (GB - WR)
6. (53) Philip Rivers (SD - QB)
7. (68) LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB)
8. (73) Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB)
9. (88) Nelson Agholor (PHI - WR)
10. (93) Steve Smith (BAL - WR)
11. (108) Jordan Cameron (MIA - TE)
12. (113) Buffalo (BUF - DST)
13. (128) NY Jets (NYJ - DST)
14. (133) Alfred Blue (HOU - RB)
15. (148) Kansas City (KC - DST)
16. (153) Charles Clay (BUF - TE)
17. (168) Josh Lambo (SD - K)
18. (173) Kyle Brindza (TB - K)
19. (188) 0 (0 - 0)

Tim's Team
1. (9) Marshawn Lynch (SEA - RB)
2. (12) Odell Beckham Jr. (NYG - WR)
3. (29) DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR)
4. (32) Tony Romo (DAL - QB)
5. (49) Melvin Gordon (SD - RB)
6. (52) Cam Newton (CAR - QB)
7. (69) Jason Witten (DAL - TE)
8. (72) Joe Flacco (BAL - QB)
9. (89) Martellus Bennett (CHI - TE)
10. (92) Jameis Winston (TB - QB)
11. (109) Marques Colston (NO - WR)
12. (112) Heath Miller (PIT - TE)
13. (129) Mason Crosby (GB - K)
14. (132) Green Bay (GB - DST)
15. (149) Michael Floyd (ARI - WR)
16. (152) Devante Parker (MIA - WR)
17. (169) James White (NE - RB)
18. (172) Pittsburgh (PIT - DST)
19. (189) 0 (0 - 0)

Chief's Savages
1. (10) Peyton Manning (DEN - QB)
2. (11) Julio Jones (ATL - WR)
3. (30) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
4. (31) Arian Foster (HOU - RB)
5. (50) Alfred Morris (WAS - RB)
6. (51) Carlos Hyde (SF - RB)
7. (70) Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR)
8. (71) Todd Gurley (STL - RB)
9. (90) John Brown (ARI - WR)
10. (91) Derek Carr (OAK - QB)
11. (110) Stevie Johnson (SD - WR)
12. (111) Seattle (SEA - DST)
13. (130) Baltimore (BAL - DST)
14. (131) Devonta Freeman (ATL - RB)
15. (150) Dwayne Allen (IND - TE)
16. (151) Markus Wheaton (PIT - WR)
17. (170) Owen Daniels (DEN - TE)
18. (171) Josh Brown (NYG - K)
19. (190) 0 (0 - 0)

Last edited by Butter : 09-08-2015 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:31 AM   #7
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Saw the email, and already joined back up.

Umm, 7.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:11 PM   #8
timmae
College Starter

In it! 9!

Thanks for setting this up bud... Smooth like..
Old 08-10-2015, 06:43 PM   #9
Masked
College Starter

I'm in again - 2
Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:40 PM   #10
britrock88
Pro Starter

I'm on the fence to return...
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:33 PM   #11
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I'm back, paring back the number of leagues I am in this year. I did 9 last year and it caused my teams to suck and my involvement to wane.

I choose the number 1.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:11 AM   #12
path12
Coordinator

Boy I sucked at this in my first year last time. In for more abuse though.

I'll pick number 10.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:36 AM   #13
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
I'm on the fence to return...

Hop off the fence to our side and join back in!
Old 08-11-2015, 11:42 AM   #14
timmae
College Starter

You can do it brit! I joined up for a BGG game just because you were signed up... (not really, but I'll use it if it helps here! Honestly.. it helped the decision a bit..)
Old 08-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #15
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
You can do it brit! I joined up for a BGG game just because you were signed up... (not really, but I'll use it if it helps here! Honestly.. it helped the decision a bit..)

Heh. Ever notice how often I'm in BGG WW games you're in?
Old 08-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #16
Comey
College Starter

Sorry, I missed this before. Sure, why not. 3 for me.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:18 PM   #17
Butter
Coordinator

One more post and plea for Subby, britrock88, and TRO to join back in.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:14 PM   #18
Butter
Coordinator

Hey, looks like we need a couple more owners, as I haven't heard from Subby and TRO, and britrock remains noncommittal.

If you wish to join our purely for-fun and bragging rights league, please post below with your favorite number that hasn't been taken yet among 4,5,6, or 8.

The draft is always a lot of fun, and the league stays pretty competitive all year.

We need new owners, so join today!

Subby, TRO, and britrock88, you are all welcome back as well if you get here prior to someone else signing up for your slot.

Last edited by Butter : 08-14-2015 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:31 PM   #19
britrock88
Pro Starter

I'll hop in. 5.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:50 PM   #20
cmp
Pro Rookie

I'd love in if a spot is open.

Last edited by cmp : 08-14-2015 at 02:50 PM.
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #21
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I actually forgot that I last the championship game two years in a row. I just remembered that I did well. Third time the charm?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:13 PM   #22
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp View Post
I'd love in if a spot is open.

Looks like it is. I just need you to pick a number that is either 4, 6, or 8 since those are the only ones left.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:33 PM   #23
cmp
Pro Rookie

4 it is.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:19 AM   #24
timmae
College Starter

Awesome stuff... just need 1 more! Looking to improve on my bronze medal finish last season!
Old 08-17-2015, 06:31 AM   #25
Butter
Coordinator

Bump.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:20 AM   #26
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

I'll join in for the last spot.

I'll take number 6.

Last edited by DavidCorperial : 08-17-2015 at 09:21 AM.
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:18 PM   #27
Butter
Coordinator

Please check updates in Post #1.

Will be doing draft order update tomorrow or Wednesday.

Side note: I am enjoying path12's team name the most so far.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:44 AM   #28
Butter
Coordinator

Here is the random number generator list of 1-10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by random.org
Here is your sequence:

Old 08-19-2015, 09:45 AM   #29
Butter
Coordinator

That means the draft order is as follows:

1. Comey
2. Masked
3. cmp
4. Butter
5. Julio Riddols
6. DavidCorperial
7. britrock88
8. path12
9. timmae
10. Chief Rum

This is a snake draft, so it will reverse in round 2.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:53 AM   #30
Butter
Coordinator

Reminder also that the 2 hours per pick draft clock will be on weekdays from 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern (7-7 Pacific) beginning Monday, August 24th, but you can continue to pick after the clock is off... just remember the rules below.

1. PLEASE PM the next person in line in the draft once you have picked.

2. If you miss your 2 hour window (during the timed portion), you may come back at any point and make your pick, but you can't pick anyone who got picked in the interim.

3. Once your pick is posted, you can't come back and edit it for the guy you really wanted but forgot was available.

4. If you pick someone that was already taken, best efforts will be made to reach you, but the draft will go on at the next picker's discretion. Please monitor posts 5 and 6 and Yahoo! carefully as I will update them very regularly with the latest draftees.

5. Please post pick in the following format:
Round.pick - Pos Firstname Lastname, TEAM

So, for example:
1.1 QB Johnny Manziel, CLE

6. If you pick out of turn, we will try to notify you, but the person whose turn it actually was reserves the right to take the person you already listed.

7. Any other questions, check out post 4 for more draft information.

The official draft clock will begin Monday at 10 AM Eastern... but the draft can really begin whenever Comey is comfortable with his #1 pick and posts it.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by Butter : 08-19-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:48 AM   #31
timmae
College Starter

Let Last and Yes Least go first! Have at it buddy!!
Old 08-19-2015, 11:15 AM   #32
Comey
College Starter

...............dammit.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #33
Subby
lolzcat

Sorry - was out last week. I'll be back next year if you have an opening.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:14 PM   #34
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Aww, party on.

FUCK EA
Old 08-21-2015, 07:36 AM   #35
Butter
Coordinator

So, Comey.... anytime you want to get us started. We don't have to wait on Monday.

Also, I was reading over last year's thread and got like 3 pats on the back for drafting Jay Cutler in like Round 6. Only Julio Riddols told me that was probably not a good thing. He was right. I was amused.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #36
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

That's hilarious.

I do recall he seemed like an okay choice if you didn't get a top guy, since Trestman's offense seemed possibly Chip Kelly-prolific style.

What do we know, right?

Old 08-22-2015, 01:41 AM   #37
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

For what its worth, that was about the only fantasy football related thing I was right about last year.

FUCK EA
Old 08-22-2015, 09:45 AM   #38
Comey
College Starter

With the first pick, I take...

1.1 QB Aaron Rodgers, GB

Old 08-22-2015, 12:40 PM   #39
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Rodgers might only put up 5000 yards and 40 TDs this year.. You sure that's worth the 1.1?

FUCK EA
Old 08-23-2015, 12:52 PM   #40
timmae
College Starter

I guess that pick was ok...

Did someone PM masked? Where ya at bud?
Old 08-23-2015, 01:00 PM   #41
Comey
College Starter

I did, once I picked.

Old 08-23-2015, 01:03 PM   #42
timmae
College Starter

10-4... solid start comey! Lucky sob..
Old 08-23-2015, 01:56 PM   #43
Comey
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
10-4... solid start comey! Lucky sob..

Seeing as Nelson got hurt after I picked Rodgers, I see that my awful luck with these things continues.

Last edited by Comey : 08-23-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:16 PM   #44
Masked
College Starter

1.2 RB Le'Veon Bell, Pit

I'll go with the consensus #1 pick for PPR leagues although I'd have gone with Rodgers if he was available.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #45
Masked
College Starter

I sent a pm to cmp to let him know that it's his turn
Old 08-23-2015, 04:56 PM   #46
cmp
Pro Rookie

1.3 RB Adrian Peterson, Min
Old 08-24-2015, 10:18 AM   #47
timmae
College Starter

ummm.... butter?
Old 08-24-2015, 11:12 AM   #48
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I believe that is officially over two hours in, so looks like Julio Riddols is up. Butter will pick when he can.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:13 AM   #49
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Although I certainly hope Butter gets back here and picks before Julio does.

Old 08-24-2015, 12:31 PM   #50
britrock88
Pro Starter

Give it a half-hour and David will be up...