Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #201
finketr
College Prospect

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
finketr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #202
mrkilla22
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
and with that, I will be taking a break from reporting. It was fun for the month and a half while it lasted but work has become tougher and I can't see myself typing frantically for all my breaks...

Hope you enjoyed last season's nice run...

I might come back to simply let you know where we stand at some point in the future, no promises though...

FM

It's been fun to read as always Frogman!
mrkilla22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #203
vex
Grizzled Veteran

vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:51 AM   #204
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

That's okay Frog, I've thought mightily at doing a quick dynasty with York, but it's so much effort. If you ever stroll through SIGames, they're dynasties are so much sleeker (for the sake of the writer).

2008 - York
Players In -
Players Out -
League Expectation -
Final Result -
Cup(s) Result(s) -
Aftermath -

While not as riveting as your work, I've found these give the general idea of what happened and why. Plus most of the micromanging that takes seconds to handle, takes more time explaining.

I enjoyed your work...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote