Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Conference AD and Interactive Coaches Dynasty

Hey guys, I'm gonna see if I can't spread myself too thin again. I was bored last night so I started reading my coaches interactive dynasty with the GWAL that I did a while back, and I thought I would start another one.

Work will be calming down soon so I'll have more free time, so I'm going to get FBCB downloaded and reinstalled on my new computer. I'm sure there isn't a mod out there that has all the correct teams in the correct conferences, so I will have to work on that, as well as getting some real coaches in the game.

What I am wanting to do is get the game downloaded this weekend and hopefully get everything configured so that I can get something going next week. As far as the conference I will oversee, I'm not going to add the fictional GWAL like I had last time, as there were some complaints about too many directional school names in Wichita. lol.

Right now I'm looking at running the Big 12 or the MVC. Those are my top 2 choices right now so I can have at least 1 Kansas school involved. If you guys have a preference of a league you'd like to see featured and/or coach in, let me know.

Or if you guys would prefer to coach at a different school, you can do that too. I'll keep tabs on all the coaches of whatever league I choose, and any FOFC coaches that want to volunteer to be put in this.

Let me know what you guys think, as I will be running this and my 2013-2014 WhatifSports dynasty at the same time, trying to give as much attention to both as I can. I know there was some following for this last time, I hope I can get some interactive coaches in this time as well. Let me know if anybody is interested!

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:52 AM   #2
britrock88
Pro Starter

Ping me when you get to the point where you want an up-to-date mod. I've been doing those, and even though it's been several months since I put one out, what I have is pretty close to current... and I ought to get around to updating it, anyhow.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Britrock, I sent you a private message.

Guys, if all goes well i plan on getting this going in a couple days. If anybody else wants to have a coach in this let me know. My focus will be on the missouri Valley conference but you guys can get a coach at any school. I will follow any mvc and fofc coach. Let me know if interested
Old 02-10-2014, 08:08 PM   #4
Zinto
College Starter

I am in. I want to take over Northern Iowa if that team is open.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #5
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

You got it Zinto.

What I need from you are:

Coaches Name:
Offense Rating:
Defense Rating:
Recruiting Rating:
Scouting Rating:
If you want to give your coaches age and hometown, you can. If not, I can make something up for you. Thanks for joining, UNI is yours!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #6
Zinto
College Starter

Coaches Name: Patrick Hutt
Offense Rating: 40
Defense Rating: 80
Recruiting Rating: 70
Scouting Rating: 20
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:36 PM   #7
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Still taking volunteers for coaches. I will be overseeing the MVC, and already have coaches signed up to take over Drake and Northern Iowa. Of course if you don't want to take over an MVC school, you can take over any school. I'll follow all MVC coaches and FOFC coaches that aren't at an MVC school.

If interested, I need the following info:

Coaches Name:
School Choice:
Offense Rating:
Defense Rating:
Recruiting Rating
Scouting Rating:

Also, if you want to give me your coaches age and hometown, alma mater, stuff like that, you can, otherwise the game can generate it. I'd like to get a few more coaches in, at least 2 or 3 more, so I can get this going. Thanks.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #8
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

If anybody else wants to get in on this, I'm getting ready to start it now. You can sign up for a coach for next season. I have 4 of the 10 MVC schools filled with FOFC coaches, so that will at least get me a nice start.

Again, if you want to sign up, you don't necessarily have to take an MVC school, you can take any school in the NCAA
Old 02-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #9
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Still looking for more sign-ups for this. The main focus is the MVC, but you can sign up to be a coach at any school and I will follow you. Right now I have 5 FOFCers that are coaching in the MVC. Let me know if anybody else is interested.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #10
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
Coaches Name: B.B. Gunn
School Choice: Hawaii
Offense Rating: 20
Recruiting Rating 80
Scouting Rating: 20

Hope that is okay.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:50 PM   #11
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

bbgunn, I am allowing up to 240 points for coaches, and you only used 200, so you have 40 more points to use if you wish. Other than that, it looks great.

Also if you're interested, I'm allowing everybody to take a second coach and team.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #12
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Okay, let me edit that, then!

Coaches Name: B.B. Gunn
School Choice: Hawaii
Offense Rating: 40
Recruiting Rating 80
Scouting Rating: 40

2nd coach:
Coaches Name: Kuji Chagulia
School Choice: Florida Atlantic
Offense Rating: 90
Defense Rating: 30
Recruiting Rating 80
Scouting Rating: 40
Old 02-26-2014, 09:11 PM   #13
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

You got it my friend! Thanks for participating. I hope to stay with this one a lot longer than the other one. I won't be able to update anything today, but I'll get both your coaches in for next season. Barring any major problems, your coaches should be in the mix by the weekend!
Old 02-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #14
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

oh and by the way bbgunn, in case you haven't seen it yet, in my 2013-2014 WIS NCAA basketball season that I'm starting to put in place, I have both your teams in it. I believe you said you liked Hawaii and Alabama, right?
Old 02-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #15
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegesportsfanms View Post
oh and by the way bbgunn, in case you haven't seen it yet, in my 2013-2014 WIS NCAA basketball season that I'm starting to put in place, I have both your teams in it. I believe you said you liked Hawaii and Alabama, right?
I have seen it and I've started to follow it. I love that you put Hawaii in there! And Alabama is my alma mater, so of course I have a soft spot for them. Thanks!
Old 03-29-2014, 10:16 AM   #16
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Still looking for more coaches for my MVC and FOFC interactive coaches dynasty. If anybody is interested, I'm willing to have you. With the 2016-2017 season coming to an end soon, this is the perfect time to get your name in the hat.

All I need is coaches name, where you want to coach at (doesn't have to be MVC, can be outside of MVC, but I only control the hiring and firing of coaches in the MVC. If you decide to coach outside the MVC, your fate is in the games hands.

I also will need ratings for offense, defense, recruiting, and scouting, up to a total of 240 points combined for the categories. And if you want to give me a hometown, age, alma mater, etc etc, you can. I would love a couple more coaches sign up before the offseason.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:51 PM   #17
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Guys, I'm opening this dynasty up for more sign-ups, as I'm in between seasons.

I would suggest that anybody that is interested go check out my MVC/FOFC coaches dynasty to get an idea of where things are at.

If anybody is interested, you can either PM me or sign-up in this thread.

What I would need is the following:

Coaches Name:
Offense Rating:
Defense Rating:
Scout Rating:
Recruiting Rating:

The ratings should total 240 points when you've split the points up, and you can split them however you want.

As I want everybody to start with a mid-major (I hate that term but I'm going to use it anyways), the following conferences are offlimits for new coaches: ACC, American, Big East, Big Ten, Big 12, Pac 12, SEC.

I'm hoping to attract a handful of new coaches before I start the next season, so don't be shy, sign up!
Old 11-20-2014, 07:06 PM   #18
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

Coaches Name: David Ginsberg
School Choice: University of Hartford
Offense Rating: 60
Defense Rating: 90
Scout Rating: 30
Recruiting Rating: 60
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #19
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

If anybody else is interested in getting in on this, I will be firing up the next season tonight, so you have a few hours to sign up with a coach.