Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
Shaun Sullivan
PureSim

PureSim 2008 Draft Video

Hi guys, I just posted a short 4 minute screen cast that shows the updated drafting interface for PureSim 2008 in action. I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

View draft preview video

I'm interested in any feedback or tweaks you might suggest.

Shaun Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Very nice addition with the favorites section. Can you access that from your team selection screen? I didn't notice it on there, but it did look like you had one of those guys highlighted in red.

Anyways, being able to do that will be cool. I usually look through guys early on and find my favorites, then usually lose track of them. I assume the amatuer draft every year is the same?
Old 01-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
BYU 14
Coordinator

Looks very nice, I really like how your shortlisted players are highlighted on the master list.

Question on this, if another Team drafts them are they removed from your shortlist, or do they stay there, indicating the Team they signed with?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:12 PM   #4
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Looks very nice, I really like how your shortlisted players are highlighted on the master list.

Question on this, if another Team drafts them are they removed from your shortlist, or do they stay there, indicating the Team they signed with?

Watch it again and you will see him go back to his favorites list towards the end of the video. It shows which team they were drafted by and how much they signed for.