Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #301
saldana
Pro Starter

ok, this F'n sucks, but its Werewolf first and the amazing race second, and if it were the other way around, i would expect the same result

MartinD wanted to let me know that he is Russell, but in doing so, also told me he is a wolf....i wasnt going to out him because hes my partner, but any wolf worth his salt will kill me tonight to protect martin (who i dont event think knows because of what time i was able to read his PM)

the wolves were warned to be careful

we will likely not be getting along the rest of the race after this

unvote NTN
vote MartinD
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #302
Danny
Head Coach

The only role he is hinting at is seer. There are only three villager roles.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #303
Danny
Head Coach

Unvote Crimson
Vote MartinD
Old 02-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #304
Danny
Head Coach

Unvote Crimson
Vote MartinD
Old 02-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #305
Autumn
Head Coach

Wow,

unvote jAG
vote martinD
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #306
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
It isn't true that no one commented on mau's post. I pointedly asked him to give something more definitive if he expected people to move their vote. If people are moving to a viable candidate I'll move. I certainly hope someone scans him tonight however.

unvote mauboy1

Exactly Danny

1) If he's lying the real seer would automatically know
2) You're unvoting him because he might be the seer but you hope the real seer scans him tonight? How can you possibly explain that reasoning?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #307
Danny
Head Coach

Wait, although Russell could be a villlager
Old 02-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #308
Danny
Head Coach

Saldana, did he send you a message by mistake or did he just openly tell you he was Russell?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #309
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Exactly Danny

1) If he's lying the real seer would automatically know
2) You're unvoting him because he might be the seer but you hope the real seer scans him tonight? How can you possibly explain that reasoning?

I unvoted him because he hinted he had a role, not because I thought he was the seer.

Going back I see there was a second post that you guys must be referring to, suggesting he was the seer. I only noticed his first post, where he said he would reveal his role in a half an hour.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #310
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yeah there were a few roles which could either be village or wolf (martin D)

And he is hinting at seer, not BG or something (Mauboy)

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #311
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I unvoted him because he hinted he had a role, not because I thought he was the seer.

Going back I see there was a second post that you guys must be referring to, suggesting he was the seer. I only noticed his first post, where he said he would reveal his role in a half an hour.

Oh, yes, there was more. Mauboy is either the seer or a wolf
Old 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #312
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm confused as hell as to what just happened.. Who is Russell? ANd he literally told you he's a wolf? That would make things easier, I suppose.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #313
Danny
Head Coach

Saldana needs to clear this up. Russell could be a villager, so if that's all he told ntn and it was on purpose then it doesn't mean he is a wolf.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #314
Danny
Head Coach

Errr told Saldana
Old 02-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #315
mckerney
Coordinator

Unvote mauboy1
Vote MartinD
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #316
Danny
Head Coach

I really don't understand why votes are sticking on Mauboy. It's not worth the risk even though he may be a wolf.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #317
Danny
Head Coach

Saldana?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #318
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

UNVOTE MAUBOY1
VOTE MARTIND
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #319
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok, this F'n sucks, but its Werewolf first and the amazing race second, and if it were the other way around, i would expect the same result

MartinD wanted to let me know that he is Russell, but in doing so, also told me he is a wolf....i wasnt going to out him because hes my partner, but any wolf worth his salt will kill me tonight to protect martin (who i dont event think knows because of what time i was able to read his PM)

the wolves were warned to be careful

we will likely not be getting along the rest of the race after this

unvote NTN
vote MartinD

Clarify please?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #320
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Saldana, did he send you a message by mistake or did he just openly tell you he was Russell?

he forwarded me the pm that told him he was russell that stated in 100% fact that he is a wolf

also, i checked with EF about what to do before i posted this, so please dont think i am blowing up the game on a meta...i was prepared to quit, but eagle told me this was fair game.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #321
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Lathum and The Jackal arrive at Rio first. JAG and mauboy1 are a close second. From there the teams bunch up until getting back to Zinto and Passacaglia who arrive over 3 hours later.

Autumn / ntndeacon and Lathum / The Jackal choose to try to Dig it Out. Everyone else has decided to Pump it out.

Will this level the field?

The "Pair of Amazing Nuts" cougarfreak / PackerFanatic nail the Pump it out detour and make up some time on the crowd. They seemed focussed and had a plan wth a good navigator/driver combination.

Zinto and Passacaglia struggle the most as they took too much time trying to find heir destination when delivering the fuel.

Most other teams were consistant with their effort. The two that tried to Dig it out did not gain any time on the crowd.

MartinD and saldana are heard laughing over their poor start in Vegas... "now I see why we couldn't find the trucks..."

As they rush for the roadblock the standings look like this...

Teams Three and Four are pretty much neck and neck.
Team Ten settles in behind them.
Teams Two, Nine, One, Eight and Five are in the next pack.
Team Six lags farther back.
Team Seven is in a lot of trouble as the elderly friends have not had the best of starts to the race, and have not made the best of decisions.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #322
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

well I'm not sure about mauboy yet but it's better safe then sorry.

Unvote Mauboy

Vote MartinD

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #323
Danny
Head Coach

Well that seals it then
Old 02-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #324
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Many thanks to cougarfreak for our amazing team name.

All this werewolf talk is interfering with the race!
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #325
Danny
Head Coach

It should also be noted MartinD was vote #3 on Mauboy.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #326
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
Clarify please?

clarify what.

i just handed you my partner as a wolf...there is absolutely no chance he isnt, unless i am the dumbest player ever, because why would i turn in my own partner unless he is going to come up furry...if he isnt a wolf, im dead tomorrow by lynch...since he is a wolf, im dead tomorrow because i just cost them a player...either way i am dead tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #327
cougarfreak
College Starter

unvote mauboy
vote martind
Old 02-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #328
saldana
Pro Starter

i cant believe people arent switching off...this is amazing
Old 02-24-2011, 08:51 PM   #329
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Danny isn't here mentally so that sort of counts as switching off

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-24-2011, 08:51 PM   #330
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

unvote crimson
martind

He LITERALLY told you that he's a wolf? From your post I gathered that he told you he is Russell and you just assume that means wolf? But this is the obvious vote regardless.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #331
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i cant believe people arent switching off...this is amazing

There is really no point of switching. MartinD's fate is sealed.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #332
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
unvote crimson
martind

He LITERALLY told you that he's a wolf? From your post I gathered that he told you he is Russell and you just assume that means wolf? But this is the obvious vote regardless.

he is a wolf.
period.

wolf

got it yet.

wolf
Old 02-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #333
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Zinto and Pass are on the geriatric team?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #334
Danny
Head Coach

But why wouldn't you have switched at some point during all this?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #335
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The clue for the next leg of the race leads the teams to a sports arena. With Brazil poised to host a World Cup the teams find themselves at a futball stadium.

As they read the details of the clue it says that the player who feels they have stopping power will suit up and have to stop a penalty kick.

Lathum / The Jackal and JAG / mckerney arrive at the same time as neither team was able to seperate themselves from the other.

The Jackal is the first to get suited up as he takes it for his team and will get first crack at it. If teams are there at the same time they must alternate.

The Jackal awaits the first attempt. The kick is near him to his right and he punches it away for the save. He is given the clue to the pitstop and must change back out of the uniform before leaving.

mckerney stands in and the first shot grazes off him and in. He awaits for the next shot and it blisters past him for the goal. JAG shouts encouragement as the next shot hits his lef and stays out. They continue towards the pit stop.

Autumn had the next best time at the roadblock, allowing just one goal. The team that struggled the most was the girl power team as Chief Rum allowed 7 goals before making a save.

The teams continue towards the pitstop....
Old 02-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #336
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
he is a wolf.
period.

wolf

got it yet.

wolf

So he's a badger?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #337
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Unvote JAG
vote Martin D
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #338
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Darn Minnesotan
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #339
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
So he's a badger?

Old 02-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #340
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote NTN
Vote MArtin D
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #341
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
The clue for the next leg of the race leads the teams to a sports arena. With Brazil poised to host a World Cup the teams find themselves at a futball stadium.

As they read the details of the clue it says that the player who feels they have stopping power will suit up and have to stop a penalty kick.

Lathum / The Jackal and JAG / mckerney arrive at the same time as neither team was able to seperate themselves from the other.

The Jackal is the first to get suited up as he takes it for his team and will get first crack at it. If teams are there at the same time they must alternate.

The Jackal awaits the first attempt. The kick is near him to his right and he punches it away for the save. He is given the clue to the pitstop and must change back out of the uniform before leaving.

mckerney stands in and the first shot grazes off him and in. He awaits for the next shot and it blisters past him for the goal. JAG shouts encouragement as the next shot hits his lef and stays out. They continue towards the pit stop.

Autumn had the next best time at the roadblock, allowing just one goal. The team that struggled the most was the girl power team as Chief Rum allowed 7 goals before making a save.

The teams continue towards the pitstop....

Woohoo, stopped it with my lef! Knew that would come in handy when I packed it.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #342
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I have only been a part of a few WW games and read a few.. and this seems to be the absolute wackiest first day I have ever seen.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #343
Danny
Head Coach

I voted Jag, ntn, crimson and martinD. 4 players down, 19 to go lol
Old 02-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #344
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Ulcer growing...
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #345
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Are you nervous being next to the greatness that is Darth vilus?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #346
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

We wait at the pitstop as we see the first team entering the picture...

Lathum and the Jackal, Team Three will win the first leg of the race...

JAG and mckerney step on the mat 15 minutes off the pace as the second team to arrive.

Chief Rum and hoopsguy struggled at the roadblock but finish just 30 minutes behind the leaders.

From there a dropoff is noticeable as MartinD and saldana are 1:45 behind the leaders.

The teams come in quickly at that point...

cougarfreak and PackerFanatic are just 5 minutes behind them and in 5th place.

In 6th Darth Vilus and bhlloy are just 5 minutes behind 5th.

Ten minutes behind them are Autumn and ntndeacon in seventh.

Ten minutes behind them in eighth are CrimsonFox and GoldenEagle.

As we wait top see who comes into frame for 9th place it is finally clear...

mauboy1 and Danny come into view in 9th place...

Cue the sad music as we see the elderly pair of Zinto and Passaaglia anter the screen. They walk to the mat and seem to have accepted their fate.

Zinto and Pass, I am sorry to tell you that you are the last team to check in.

This, however, is a non-elimination leg. You are still in the race.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #347
cougarfreak
College Starter

I really need to watch Amazing Race sometime.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #348
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Team 3 – 15:40
Team 4 – 15:55
Team 10 – 16:10
Team 2 – 17:25
Team 9 – 17:30
Team 1 – 17:35
Team 8 – 17:45
Team 5 – 17:55
Team 6 – 18:20
Team 7 – 19:15
Old 02-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #350
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

That is crap! I have never seen a first leg be non elimination.

What do we win?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote