Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-20-2011, 06:37 PM   #301
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Leaving work, will be able to go on actual comp in about 30 minutes.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #302
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Of that I'm pretty sure Jackal, DZ, J23, and myself are not among them.
Sheesh dubb... that painted a pretty wide swath.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #303
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Stepping out to grab some dinner, will try to be back on before deadline in case something crazy happens, but with how things went today, I think I'm ok with where my vote is right now.

Be back, it could.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #304
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Unvote Tyke
Vote Commo

I will roll with the group here, but I think Tyke isn't looking good either.

My one reservation is that Tyke may have said he doesn't want to vote Commo just to get me to move off of him, but Tyke not wanting to vote Commo seals the deal on Commo for me.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:44 PM   #305
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Well - I've gotta run. Since I don't have a strong feeling on anyone else, I'll try this ridiculous approach:

VOTE tyketime

My only hope is that I'm not the leading vote getter. But again, if I'm lynched, I will come back as good. Please keep a track of all the details we went over today. It should be enough to confirm as you move forward.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #306
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Unvote Tyke
Vote Commo

My one reservation is that Tyke may have said he doesn't want to vote Commo just to get me to move off of him, but Tyke not wanting to vote Commo seals the deal on Commo for me.
Ugh, you must have posted while I was typing this in.

Well truth is, if I vote Commo at this point, doesn't it look like I'm just piling on and it will be lost in the shuffle?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #307
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Sorry... I really do have to run...
Old 09-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #308
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
Well - I've gotta run. Since I don't have a strong feeling on anyone else, I'll try this ridiculous approach:

VOTE tyketime

My only hope is that I'm not the leading vote getter. But again, if I'm lynched, I will come back as good. Please keep a track of all the details we went over today. It should be enough to confirm as you move forward.

I don't know exactly what to make of this, but normally this is either a move of frustration or of being a wolf. Seeing as how I don't think you were the leading vote getter, nor were you being personally attacked this actually makes me think cunning.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #309
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

INVESTIGATES:

CABIN - tyketime, commo_soldier, J23, JACKAL, DZILLA

VOTES:

Dzilla -
TYKETIME - TYKETIME (305)
COMMO - J23 (274), DZILLA (288), DUBB (304)

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-20-2011 at 07:08 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #310
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Back and hopefully I will be able to prove I'm a villager. If you have any questions feel free to ask, or I'll go back now that I can actually type and bring up some things.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #311
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Investigate Cabin
Old 09-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #312
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, I hope that really was a wolf screwup and not a villager one.

VOTE COMMO
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #313
J23
College Benchwarmer

Back, but not seeing any real movement.

The self-vote on tyke is really kind of odd and I'm really nervous that I'm hinking along the same lines as Dubb
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #314
J23
College Benchwarmer

*thinking

I'd never hink like Dubb!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #315
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Be back, it could.

You disappointed me Commo. After a comment like this I really expected you to go down with fireworks.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #316
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

No one hinks like me J23. You aren't alone.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #317
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Sorry for the long post, but I'm just going to get most of my stuff out of the way now that I've had a chance to really read some stuff and can type up my thoughts/

Quote:
Quite frankly it seems to me we have already had one too many "vote the person who isn't responding votes" this game.

Day 3 I'm fairly certain DV was the lynch since he got every vote in my thread and then every vote in the next thread we visited that same day. I would calm down guys. Don't jump the gun here, especially you aren't planning on coming back b/c I'm not certain Dzilla is the one who did anything wrong here. Voting him b/c he hasn't showed up yet is pretty shifty since he was clearly active enough yesterday to get here in the first place. Give this time to play out.

I'm not sure how we would have it any other way at this point with all the room separation. I for one am the only person that has been with DZ this entire game and can't recall a single important post from him before today. As for voting DV part of my reasoning, which at least one other person said was why they were voting, was his late jump from going to the yard to the woods with you and not ever giving a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
I am in the study.

Danny gave me his spell and I used it last night. I am not willing to reveal what type of spell it was right now.

Not sure why you felt to the need to clarify you are in the study, but again the fact you wouldn't want to at least say you used a spell that allowed you to do a check of if a player was good or evil, without having to name a player is really beyond me. Couple this with the fact I don't belive seeing you ever stating you still have the spell.

Quote:
How do you know it came from Danny?

Quote:
Tyke, if you are talking about passing an item to me, you are mistaken. As I mentioned above, Danny gave me a spell and I used it last night. I am not ready to reveal what type of spell it was.

And dubb is correct, i have been with him the whole time.

Quote:
Bzzzttt - WRONG answer! I know for a fact I gave you the spell. You should have read the entire thread first before responding...

Quote:
You have NOT been with me the whole time. After D1 I was moving with Bug, Autumn, DV, and Jackal. We left DV behind after D2 and I didn't meet you again until D4.

Quote:
I stand corrected, I don't know who it was from. Danny also had a spell in the cabin - he was the only person I was aware of with a spell.

Several instances of a slip up, regarding something very important, I make one because it was asked if anyone else wants to admit being a spells expert, to which I overlooked in my initial role part and I'm now a wolf. Because I didn't think we needed to have a role.

Quote:
The PM didn't state who gave me the spell - so you could in fact be lying. In fact, I am more likely to believe you are lying since you are so aggressively attacking me.

Vote Tyke

Quote:
Whether you used it or not, I obviously can't say. But looks like you've posted two things that don't appear to be as factually correct as you'd hoped...

Quote:
I am more than happy to take a lynch today. If it appears I will be lynched, I will reveal what the spell was. At that point tyke, it will be clear that you are a baddie.

Quote:
Yep, it is very clear. I think its also clear that tyke is a wolf.

Quote:
FWIW Dzilla was the first to cast a vote on D1 in my starting thread and D2 in his 2nd thread(the yard which I later visited).

I'm not sure a wolf playing the UTR role you guys have him pegged for would do such a thing.

also I don't believe DZ was first the second day as I'm fairly certain I started the voting for DV. In fact I believe DZ just voted for him without ever giving any reason. Fishy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I believe what dubb is referring to is that I can cast spells and he transferred a parchment to me with a spell on it. That spell is SUMMON DEMON. Now that I see all this stuff about the wife being trapped in a demon body, I'm wonder if its related.

Since I'm just a vanilla who can cast spells, I haven't wanted to use this spell because it sounds fairly evil. So I was holding on to it in case I was in trouble or some such. I thought about revealing it yesterday but maybe it's better it got done today with Autumn not with us, just in case he's not on the up and up.

Quote:
I am not even going to speculate on why Jackal doesn't know what his spell does.

I knew what mine did and I read it.

Why wouldn't you speculate here if you are a spells expert and have seen one it should be somewhat obvious what a person with spell abilities would be able to see if they are looking at a spell.

Quote:
Tyke if you are claiming not to be a master of spells and to have "details" about the "parchment" you passed you are not being truthful. It would simply be a parchment with gibberish to you. You can't catch the spellmaster in a lie about the spell if you aren't one yourself. You would know nothing about what you passed. Just like I can only go by what Jackal tells me about it. I know nothing about it other than I found it and can't read it.

I will wait on Jackal to determine if you know who passes you an item or if you just get it. If it is the first then I will vote DZ, if it is the latter then I will be voting for you.

Quote:
Since everyone is so interested in the result and I will likely be lynched today, here it is:

Dubb is good.

Quote:
Lynch me - it will confirm that dubb is good. Although he is likely to be night killed. That is why I didn't reveal immediately.

Quote:
It would do me no good. Anyone else want to fess up to being a spell expert?

Quote:
I may be if everyone is something.

Quote:
unvote dzilla

Killing what amounts to the seer doesn't seem to be a good idea.

Quote:
Hrm, you're initial message didn't say whether you were an expert of some kind? I had assumed everyone got either spell or weapons expert.

Quote:
I know I can't do weapons. So if everyone is something I guess I'm spells.

Quote:
Seems like that to me, but I still don't like how quickly tyke jumped on me.

Also, I'd like to know what happened to the parchment that danny had.

Quote:
Vote Commo_Soldier

Quote:
Dubb, when did you get your parchment? Did Danny maybe pass it to you?

Quote:
I just didn't pay much attention to that as I did my starting location. If I was a wolf and spells expert wouldn't I want it known right away to possibly get a spell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Who says the wolves are experts at anything? We don't know what their abilities are. I know for one I didn't let it be known I was a spells expert until someone asked (dubb) because I didn't know how many of us were in the game and didn't want to paint a target on my back.

Quote:
I'm seriously entertaining the idea we have multiple wolves in this thread.

Quote:
Of that I'm pretty sure Jackal, DZ, J23, and myself are not among them.

Quote:
Unvote Tyke
Vote Commo

OK, too much to go over running out of time. Will just make posts referencing above.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #318
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

INVESTIGATES:

CABIN - tyketime, commo_soldier, J23, JACKAL, DZILLA, dubb

VOTES:

Dzilla -
COMMO - J23 (274), DZILLA (288), DUBB (304) jackal (312)
Old 09-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #319
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

One point, do we really want to lynch a villager in this room and leave any items I posses in this room?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #320
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

As for my slip up earlier, It was stated, but an honest mistake because I thought we didn't have to have a specialty, I was not the only one that thought that as ...

Quote:
The Jackal
Quote:
Who says the wolves are experts at anything? We don't know what their abilities are. I know for one I didn't let it be known I was a spells expert until someone asked (dubb) because I didn't know how many of us were in the game and didn't want to paint a target on my back.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #321
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

You will realize this is a huge mistake if you kill me, and I would really look at who wants me dead I want to vote DZ, but if he still has the scroll I don't want it left in this room
Old 09-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #322
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Also, is the only concern about me the fact I overlooked if I was a spells expert or not?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #323
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Also, is the only concern about me the fact I overlooked if I was a spells expert or not?

That and Tyke is clearly protecting you.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #324
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Of course he could just be screwing with my mind.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #325
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Maybe because I had the chainsaw and gave it to tyke because I believe she is a villager more than anyone else in this game. I put in a order to give it to Autumn, but because he didn't come here I couldn't give it to him so it went to my backup.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #326
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Seriously, I think if anyone DZ made the biggest omission, the only reason I'm not for voting that way now is because I don't want that spell, if it still exists, I don't believe DZ has said, to be left here and slow us down more.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #327
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

That's why I ended up voting for you. When you first said something about not knowing if you were a spells expert, but knew you weren't a weapons expert, I tried to question it without coming out and saying it hoping you'd re-examine your PM if you were a villager.

The delayed response on it was what has made me not swap off of you. I know you were on your phone for part of the day, and if that's the case, it sucks, but there were 3 pieces of information that were particularly important (in my PM at least). They were all in CAPS, so I thought it was pretty hard to miss.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #328
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Ok 3 minutes, didn't want to do this. but... I'm Annie!!!!!!!!! If you kill me all may be lost. Although it is likely I'm now dead anyways. I ddn't want to come off to strong about spells because I believe wolfs would want to night kill people with spell ability over weapons.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #329
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Also I have the ability to scan for any item in the game. There is a book of the dead, it is currently in the cellar. It started in the Study and was there day 3 as well.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #330
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Either Autumn brought it with or it was Chief when he died.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #331
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

That is why I was firm in the other thread the book of the dead is in the game. All this is probably for naught now as a wolf is probably in this room and I will be night killed.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #332
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Not that it matters much, but I'd look at who was pressing the hardest for a villager to die and possibly save the life of another wolf.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #333
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Good luck winning, I really thought it would be the best if it was not known right away I could do spells.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #334
dzilla77
High School Varsity

I'm not buying it.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #335
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Dead-line
Old 09-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #336
J23
College Benchwarmer

I just can't see switching off with a reveal 3 minutes to deadline. If it was legit, I'm sorry, but without allowing any discussion after a reveal, bleh.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #337
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

You will see shortly, so I don't really care, just letting you know what I know. Tyke has the chain saw, the book of the dead, as of today was in the cellar, started the first few days in the main cabin, and you just possibly, unless there is a miracle killed annie.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #338
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

write-up...soonish
Old 09-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #339
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I just can't see switching off with a reveal 3 minutes to deadline. If it was legit, I'm sorry, but without allowing any discussion after a reveal, bleh.

I didn't have a ton of time for the reveal, and I was trying not to reveal as a reveal means I'm dead anyways.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #340
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

As stated I just want you to know what I know.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #341
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Yea way too close to the deadline. Time for a reveal was an hour before.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #342
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

As for my assumptions I still believe DZ is a wolf, it is easy to lie about who is a villager when you are one.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #343
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

What would a reveal done an hour before? Got me night killed instead and possibly leaving DZ dead with the spell, in this room still.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #344
J23
College Benchwarmer

I didn't even know there were roles out there, but it's certainly conceivable there may have been a BG in here that could have protected you with a reveal. When you were the lead vote getter in here 5-1 with half an hour to go, I wish you'd have said something so we could have talked. Most of us were around then too I think.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #345
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

INVESTIGATES:

CABIN - tyketime, commo_soldier, J23, JACKAL, DZILLA, dubb

VOTES:

Dzilla -
COMMO - J23 (274), DZILLA (288), DUBB (304) jackal (312)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #346
J23
College Benchwarmer

Did you have anything to do w/ the message last night in CF's flavor text stuff? Know anything more about the 3 pages and such that you can share before you're potentially cut off?
Old 09-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #347
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, and everyone, other than tyke was still here to save me if needed, but in the end I reveal as Annie I'm done before I can get to the book of the dead since it is in the cellar.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #348
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

I know nothing about that, but I do know there is a book of the dead, so I'm guessing if I got it I could read it, if I knew what three things I had to look for. Hopefully you can still do something with it. I believe in evils hands it is really bad though, so keep track of who has it.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #349
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Also first time playing WW, read the wolves of aasgard before this though, doesn't a BG only help on night kills and it is risky doing a vote switch when we don't know how the other rooms went.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #350
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Also if anyone would care to elaborate, I really don't see how stating I was not sure if I was an expert at spells or not cast me as a wolf, to me a wolf would not slip on not knowing if they are a spell or weapons expert as they want to get that item to use on villagers.