Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #1001
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Can I post again yet Danny?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #1002
Danny
Head Coach

Autumn has been killed, he was the vampire and a villager.
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #1003
KWhit
Coordinator

Grrr.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #1004
path12
Coordinator

That's not a surprise. See ya, Autumn.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #1005
Autumn
Head Coach

Render, nobody here has anything more to go on than you do, that doesn't mean anything.

And just becuase youre the survivor doesn't mean you're a villager. I'm not offended at all, but I would think you've played enough to know you're going to get lynched if you don't actually play.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #1006
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I got put on ice today. That is the reason why I was around most of the day and yet unable to post in the thread or vote all day.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #1007
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
it was half gut and half "he's picking on me! STOP IT!" reaction....as you see I'm apt to have on little sleep heheheh

Again, sorry for getting heated lathum. But everyone calling me a newbie and thus is doing everything wrong is getting to me.

No worries. I'm an original player here and I still do everything wrong.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #1008
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Maybe. I'm more swayed by my initial thoughts of Jackal's wolfishness before henry's "reveal" so I'm assuming that henry may be doing the 2nd level trickery thing. Now that we have nabbed a wolf, we'll be able to go back and see how what posts/votes become more interesting and informative now.

Well what about Day 1 with the vote for DT. That was one of the things that made me suspect Henry all along. He was one of the 3. Who else was in there? j23? EF was too wasn't he?
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #1009
Autumn
Head Coach

oops, see ya guys, I was expecting that.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #1010
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I got put on ice today. That is the reason why I was around most of the day and yet unable to post in the thread or vote all day.

Frozen dubb is better than no dubb at all.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #1011
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

We need EF to post one of his vote histories
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #1012
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
We need EF to post one of his vote histories

hoops had one last page, didn't he?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #1013
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
As of post #959:

(766) - Saldana votes PB (PB 1)
(780) - Saldana unvotes PB, votes CF (CF 1)
(789) - Path votes Saldana (CF 1, Saldana 1)
(793) - Lathum votes CF (CF 2, Saldana 1)
(799) - Path unvotes Saldana (CF 2)
(807) - Real Deal vote/unvote/vote KWhit
(814) - Real Deal killed by KWhit
(838) - DV votes Hoops (CF 2, Hoops 1)
(839) - KWhit votes The Jackal (CF 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1)
(845) - CF votes Saldana (CF 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, Saldana 1)
(851) - The Jackal votes KWhit (CF 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, Saldana 1, KWhit 1)
(855) - Autumn votes Schmidty (CF 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, Saldana 1, KWhit 1, Schmidty 1)
(862) - RendeR votes Saldana (CF 2, Saldana 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1, Schmidty 1)
(863) - J23 votes Schmidty (CF 2, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1)
(869) - Henry votes CF (CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1)
(870) - NTN votes CF (CF 4, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1)
(875) - Hoops votes DV (CF 4, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1, DV 1)
(879) - PB votes Saldana (CF 4, Saldana 3, Schmidty 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1, DV 1)
(894) - PB unvotes Saldana (CF 4, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, KWhit 1, DV 1)
(895) - PB votes KWhit (CF 4, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, KWhit 2, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, DV 1)
(902) - PB unvotes KWhit (CF 4, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, DV 1)
(905) - PB votes Saldana (CF 4, saldana 3, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, DV 1)
(917) - NTN unvotes CF (CF 3, Saldana 3, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, DV 1)
(927) - PB unvotes Saldana, votes Henry (CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, The Jackal 1, DV 1, Henry 1)
(928) - KWhit unvotes The Jackal, votes Henry (CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, Henry 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, DV 1)
(938) - Path votes Henry (CF 3, Saldana 3, Henry 3, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, DV 1)
(946) - CF unvotes Saldana, votes Henry (Henry 4, CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, DV 1)
(951) - NTN votes Henry (Henry 5, CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1, DV 1)
(954) - Hoops unvotes DV, votes Henry (Henry 6, CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 2, KWhit 1, Hoops 1)
(959) - Autumn unvotes Schmidty, votes Henry (Henry 7, CF 3, Saldana 2, Schmidty 1, KWhit 1, Hoops 1)

There ya go.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #1014
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

While I was on ice today I had alot of time to think why would someone put me on ice today and KWhit on ice yesterday?

Why put KWhit on ice the day after he is almost lynched? Sounds to me like someone wanted to see him lynched while not putting up a fight, yet the lack of votes he drew yesterday was surprising.

Why put me on ice today? I have been gunning for Saldana since the game started. Did they want me off his ass to buy him another day knowing he has to be lynched twice to kill him?

Again I don't know, but what I do know is that to me it seems like the mobster is being played by a wolf not a villager. I just can't see a villager icing KWhit the day after he was almost lynched and then icing me today.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #1015
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
While I was on ice today I had alot of time to think why would someone put me on ice today and KWhit on ice yesterday?

Why put KWhit on ice the day after he is almost lynched? Sounds to me like someone wanted to see him lynched while not putting up a fight, yet the lack of votes he drew yesterday was surprising.

Why put me on ice today? I have been gunning for Saldana since the game started. Did they want me off his ass to buy him another day knowing he has to be lynched twice to kill him?

Again I don't know, but what I do know is that to me it seems like the mobster is being played by a wolf not a villager. I just can't see a villager icing KWhit the day after he was almost lynched and then icing me today.

Yep. That was my thinking on it as well.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #1016
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

dubb, i absoluytely agree. I think the mobster is a wolf. Making a suspect look MORE guilty and thus try to get him lynched.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #1017
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I'm kinda weirded out by DV's voting patterns too. Just out of nowhere for no reason. Not sure.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #1018
saldana
Pro Starter

so going off of what dubb just said, who hasnt claimed any role?

with the seer and the BG already dead, who has anything left to hide except for the people that are using their powers for ill gotten gains
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #1019
KWhit
Coordinator

Here are the people who haven't revealed.

Hoopsguy*
Schmidty*
Darth Vilus
Jackal*
Ntndeacon*
J23*

And here are the roles left:

Schizophrenic (known to be good)
Mobster
Aware
Ballot-Box Stuffer
Distractor
Soothsayer
Old 01-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #1020
KWhit
Coordinator

Weird. Those asterisks are not meaningful at all. I just pasted that from OneNote and it did that itself for some reason.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #1021
KWhit
Coordinator

Hoopsguy
Schmidty
Darth Vilus
Jackal
Ntndeacon
J23

Mobster
Aware
Ballot-Box Stuffer
Distractor
Soothsayer
Old 01-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #1022
KWhit
Coordinator

There we go. I dunno why it did that in the first post. I was just cutting and pasting people's names from the main list of sign ups.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #1023
KWhit
Coordinator

Ah. I figured out what the asterisks were. for some reason there were spaces after each of the players' names (except DV) and it changed them to asterisks when I pasted for some reason.

Oh Microsoft, you silly beast.

Just wanted to make sure nobody thought that was my personal suspicion list or something.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #1024
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
so going off of what dubb just said, who hasnt claimed any role?

with the seer and the BG already dead, who has anything left to hide except for the people that are using their powers for ill gotten gains

I haven't but then again I hadn't had any use out of my role either.I am Aware. However no one has used an action against me.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #1025
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Well what about Day 1 with the vote for DT. That was one of the things that made me suspect Henry all along. He was one of the 3. Who else was in there? j23? EF was too wasn't he?

Me and Henry were the only uncleared people that voted for Dt on day one. That's why I was pretty sure he was a wolf. I knew I was a villager, and I figured one person from that list was likely a wolf.

Day 1 votes:
2 Darth Vilus - path12 (128) Crimson fox (132)
1 Path12 - Hoopsguy (133)
1 Crimson Fox - Darth Vilus (140)
4 Hoopsguy - Abe Sargent (147), RealDeal (150), RendeR (163), PurdueBrad (169)
1 PurdueBrad - Jackal (149)
5 DaddyTorgo - Autumn (151), henry296 (159), EagleFan (162), Kwhit (168), 1 Lathum (173)
2 Dubb - Saldana (156), Schmidty (158)
No vote: ntn, J23, DaddyTorgo, dubb93
Old 01-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #1026
KWhit
Coordinator

After ntndeacon's reveal:

Hoopsguy
Schmidty
Darth Vilus
Jackal
J23

Mobster
Ballot-Box Stuffer
Distractor
Soothsayer
Old 01-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #1027
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Funny thing is a lot of roles also let the person know it's being used on them. Although now I know that slut is not always one of them. I could slut you up if you like
Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #1028
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm more than willing to give out my role, but it does narrow things on everyone else. But if people want it, I'll give it and indicate what I've done (or not done) with it.

It is a neutral role and does not, in and of itself, prove my goodness.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #1029
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Huh?

Not voting "path" but the proverbial "going down that path in his thinking"
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #1030
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm more than willing to give out my role, but it does narrow things on everyone else. But if people want it, I'll give it and indicate what I've done (or not done) with it.

It is a neutral role and does not, in and of itself, prove my goodness.

I'm not advocating whether anyone should reveal one way or the other. I was just posting info. I will ask... Are you the mobster? If so, please explain your decisions.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #1031
hoopsguy
General Manager

No, but I've got a pretty good guess as to who does have that role. Again, I'm not looking to go full disclosure on my role suspicions because I think that has more benefit to the wolves at the moment. Both in terms of who to target and how to manipulate the votes.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #1032
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Hoops if you think you know who the mobster is I would be curious to hear it since I am almost 100% that whoever has that role is a wolf. I can't think of a single reason why a villager would play that role the way it has been played to this point.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #1033
KWhit
Coordinator

Yeah, I'd really like the mobster to come out and explain himself.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #1034
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Hoops if you think you know who the mobster is I would be curious to hear it since I am almost 100% that whoever has that role is a wolf. I can't think of a single reason why a villager would play that role the way it has been played to this point.

Quote:
Yeah, I'd really like the mobster to come out and explain himself.

I'm guessing that it is the resident Spartan fan. Agreed that this has been a tough role to figure and I would like to see it explained in thread by whoever has it.

That is the last one that I'll speculate on in thread tonight.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #1035
KWhit
Coordinator

Schmidty, no vote today?

Why, dude? You were around a couple of times before deadline.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #1036
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I think we got three solid candidates today ,IMO, in no particular order.

1. Jackal

Henry says he is a wolf. Henry is a wolf. Why does Henry say he is a wolf? Was he trying to buy trust by offering up The Jackal?

2. Schmidty

If he is actually the mobster I think he has to be a wolf. From what I have seen of that role being played on KWhit and myself, that role is being used for nefarious deeds.

3. Saldana

Was the mobster trying to give him cover? Why did he let us place him in a role that he isn't? And why was he constantly trying to encourage votes on other players earlier in the game and yet was not willing to cast a vote himself?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #1037
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
2. Schmidty

If he is actually the mobster I think he has to be a wolf. From what I have seen of that role being played on KWhit and myself, that role is being used for nefarious deeds.

Yep, I'm the Mobster. And no I'm not a Wolf. I didn't use the ability well. I pretty much used it to use it. That's why I said I didn't use the ability today. I srewed up. I didn't want to argue with KWhit when I targeted him, and the same thing for you. It was a bone-headed move, and I regret it. I deserve to be lynched. I haven't been paying enough attention to this game, and that sucks.

Sorry.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:37 PM   #1038
J23
College Benchwarmer

Nice work nabbing a wolf tonight all.

Is it worth revealing roles when we have a kinda-seer in the schitzo?
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 AM   #1039
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Finally! It's about effing time that we nabbed a wolf, nice job people!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:14 AM   #1040
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

so here we have someone saying they were iced today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Yep, I'm the Mobster. And no I'm not a Wolf. I didn't use the ability well. I pretty much used it to use it. That's why I said I didn't use the ability today. I srewed up. I didn't want to argue with KWhit when I targeted him, and the same thing for you. It was a bone-headed move, and I regret it. I deserve to be lynched. I haven't been paying enough attention to this game, and that sucks.

Sorry.

and someone else saying they didnt put anyone on ice today

hmmm....now it has been a while since I played this game, but i think that one of these two is lying
Old 01-15-2010, 06:14 AM   #1041
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, if the soothsayer is around and still has a power, either of the posts above would be a wonderful one for you to check
Old 01-15-2010, 06:16 AM   #1042
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
3. Saldana

Was the mobster trying to give him cover? Why did he let us place him in a role that he isn't? And why was he constantly trying to encourage votes on other players earlier in the game and yet was not willing to cast a vote himself?

double dola, why is it that you keep coming back to things that I have already explained about 4 times?
Old 01-15-2010, 07:41 AM   #1043
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
dola, if the soothsayer is around and still has a power, either of the posts above would be a wonderful one for you to check

Hold on here. I wouldn't use the soothsayer power yet until we hear from the two guys.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #1044
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
1) Yes, but I'm not going to this day.
2) No. My power is kind of lame (no offense to the creator). Either that or I don't know how to use it best.

Here's Schmidty's post. This was posted last night, meaning he wasn't going to ice anyone yesterday. I believe dubb said he was iced the day before. He basically would have had to have been since it lasts 24 hours and he was posting again last night.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #1045
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Here's Schmidty's post. This was posted last night, meaning he wasn't going to ice anyone yesterday. I believe dubb said he was iced the day before. He basically would have had to have been since it lasts 24 hours and he was posting again last night.

so if dubb was iced, it would have happened at N3, thus taking him out for the entirety of D4?...which means if schmidty didnt ice anyone at N4, then eveyrone should be free to post today.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:58 AM   #1046
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
so here we have someone saying they were iced today

and someone else saying they didnt put anyone on ice today

hmmm....now it has been a while since I played this game, but i think that one of these two is lying

Eh, I said I was put on ice and then Schmidty says he didn't want to argue with KWhit when he iced him and he didn't want to argue with me when he iced me but he did them both anyway. What is the issue here? Why is it that this entire game you have been planting seeds of doubt and trying to cause confusion? Why would you have our soothsayer waste a scan on me claiming something and then Schmidty coming in and confirming that he did in fact do it to me?

Vote Saldana

I think Schmidty is a solid vote today too, but I think Schmidty was covering for Saldana when he iced me which makes me think that they think Saldana is more valuable than Schmidty at this time so I'm voting him first.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #1047
saldana
Pro Starter

fine dubb, you have ignored everything i have said all game unless you are trying to spin it into something that it isnt...i didnt realize the ice lasted 24 hours from the previous day...the fact that you didnt vote yesterday actually has me on your side, ironically.

here is a fact that you cannot dispute...in voting for me, and attempting to get others to vote for me, you are pushing for yet another day of no lynch, which helps the village absolutely zero

vote schmidty
Old 01-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #1048
hoopsguy
General Manager

1. Render - Survivor, demonstrated in thread
2. Hoopsguy - no role declared
3. Schmidty - claimed Mobster
4. Darth Vilus - no role declared
5. Abe Sargent - Night Kill Day 2, Bodyguard
6. Autumn - Night Kill Day 4, Vampire
7. Real Deal - Killed by Kwhit Day 4, Love em or Hate em guy
8. EagleFan - Night Kill Day 3, Seer
9. Lathum - Night Kill Day 1, Reborn Day 2 - "vanilla" by rule of resurrection
10. PurdueBrad - claimed Gladiator, referenced pretty cool in-thread drop
11. DaddyTorgo - Lynch Day 1, Crazy Granny
12. Jackal - no role claimed
13. Ntndeacon - claimed Aware
14. J23 - no role claimed
15. CrimsonFox - claimed Slut
16. Saldana - claimed Governor
17. Dubb - claimed Whiny Bitch
18. Path - claimed Resurrector, there has in fact been a resurrection
19. Kwhit - Vengeful God, demonstrated in thread
20. Henry - Lynched Day 4, Ghost Whisperer
Old 01-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #1049
hoopsguy
General Manager

Now the "declared/non-declared" thing doesn't have a ton of value in determining factions, but I figured that I might as well publish my notes. The wolves have been doing a pretty good job of nailing roles, so I'm guessing they have a list pretty similar to this one.

The bummer about Henry as our first wolf is that he doesn't have as much of a thread trail as other players. But I'll see what I can come up with this afternoon. At the very least, we'll have voting records plus his bogus reveal as data points.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #1050
hoopsguy
General Manager

Voting Record:
D1 - DaddyTorgo
D2 - KWhit
D3 - RendeR
D4 - CrimsonFox

So, who are the folks that he might have been protecting on those days? A quick look at the runner-up each day:
D1 - Hoops
D2 - PurdueBrad
D3 - RealDeal (distant, known villager)
D4 - none at end, he voted for runner-up

A deeper look at the timing of the votes to follow, which might give better information on who he could have been protecting on each day.