The Jackal
Coordinator

I guess I'll just cast it, then

vote saldana
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #1102
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Anyone else claim to be the schizophrenic?
Out with it now.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #1103
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post

Let's lynch hoops tomorrow please :-)

Tomorrow we have to vote for Saldana again :P
Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #1104
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Since henry implicated Jackal I really don't think Jackal is guilty of anything, thus believe his statement about Schmidty. Thus I don't think either are wolves.

Well that is precisely the reason he would implicate Jackal.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #1105
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Vote Saldana

Not a fan of his plan to pardon someone else when he can just as easily pardon himself. All it does is reveal soeones role or screw us out of another day if he is a wolf.

my point was that you all want me to prove i am a villager, so my proposal was that if you vote some one that is a known villager, preferably someone that has already revealed and is well trusted (as much as it hurts me to say, CF, for example) and i will pardon them...a wolf would let you vote that person and then laugh all the way home when they dont pardon him.

what exactly have i done...all of the "proof" against me is crap that other people have done to "save me"

i havent done shit

as far as keeping my role a secret, CF, very often, the duke uses his role up very early in the game as a means of adding himself to the circle of trust, but this game doesnt have the traditional duke role where it has to be a villager, so using my power doesnt actually gain me anything

whatever, if you guys want to waste another day with no lynch and no info since it is now a total runaway, go right ahead, we have no seer, no BG, no blessed, and 2 days of no information already...might as well screw the pooch (or in this case, more appropriately, the wolf) one more night so they can have another free night kill
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #1106
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Well that is precisely the reason he would implicate Jackal.

well true that. just a hunch. But I think the things out of this that ARE true for sure:

Jackal is the soothsayer.
Jackal used his soothsayer ability as he said.
Schmidty is not a wolf.

If statement two is not true. (he was lying about using the soothsayer ability) it doesn't really matter. Because he knows Schmidty is not a wolf anyway.

So either scenario points to clearing Schmidty.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #1107
saldana
Pro Starter

[b]unvote schmidty
vote purduebrad[b]
Old 01-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #1108
saldana
Pro Starter

stupid tags

unvote schmidty
vote purdue brad
Old 01-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #1109
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Tomorrow we have to vote for Saldana again :P
at this point, i am about ready to just let the train run me over
Old 01-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #1110
saldana
Pro Starter

just for my own edification, why exactly is anyone following Dubb...what has he done that makes his word any better than mine?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #1111
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

unvote saldana

vote hoops

I dont see the logic in wasting a vote

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #1112
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i meant lynch

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #1113
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
just for my own edification, why exactly is anyone following Dubb...what has he done that makes his word any better than mine?

For me it has nothing to do with Dubb. I wasn't gonna vote you until your plan to lynch someone else and you would pardon them. You are a very shrewd player and had to know you were going to be lynched soon. I think you saw this as an opportunity to drag it out as long as possible while taking down a trusted villager sp the wolves can continue to role hunt.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #1114
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
For me it has nothing to do with Dubb. I wasn't gonna vote you until your plan to lynch someone else and you would pardon them. You are a very shrewd player and had to know you were going to be lynched soon. I think you saw this as an opportunity to drag it out as long as possible while taking down a trusted villager sp the wolves can continue to role hunt.
so you dont see the perspective of trying to prove myself by saving a villager as valid, or is it that you dont trust me to actually do it.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #1115
saldana
Pro Starter

i love the fact that there was a huge run on me all day and now that i am actually here to try an defend myself, the whole thread emptied out without anyone but lathum saying anything
Old 01-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #1116
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
i love the fact that there was a huge run on me all day and now that i am actually here to try an defend myself, the whole thread emptied out without anyone but lathum saying anything

that's generall how it goes

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #1117
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

*generally*

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #1118
hoopsguy
General Manager

Saldana, I've been around most of the day but will be out with my kid for most of the time between now and the deadline. But I'll post some quick thoughts.

FWIW, I have not voted for you yet because I do think that there are probably other candidates where as good a case can be built. The most concerning thing I've seen has nothing to do with your posts, but more to do with Henry's D3/D4 votes being "pro Saldana" based on their timing.

I think playing the "we have to lynch him twice if he is a wolf" argument is no more or no less strong than the "why do the wolves dirty work for them" with a lynch if you are a villager governor.

So why did you go with PB for your vote? I think (don't know for sure, but based on trying to suss out EF's posts) that EagleFan scanned him in the first couple of days.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #1119
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
so you dont see the perspective of trying to prove myself by saving a villager as valid, or is it that you dont trust me to actually do it.

I don't really think you saving a villager proves anything except you feel it will buy you enough trust for the next few days.

Like I said earlier, you are smart enough to read the writting on the wall and know you are probably going down. I know when I am a wolf and am going down my goal is to cause as much chaos as I can in the process. I think it likely you are doing the same.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #1120
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

This seems to be the plan so.

Vote saldana
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #1121
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Saldana, I've been around most of the day but will be out with my kid for most of the time between now and the deadline. But I'll post some quick thoughts.

FWIW, I have not voted for you yet because I do think that there are probably other candidates where as good a case can be built. The most concerning thing I've seen has nothing to do with your posts, but more to do with Henry's D3/D4 votes being "pro Saldana" based on their timing.

I think playing the "we have to lynch him twice if he is a wolf" argument is no more or no less strong than the "why do the wolves dirty work for them" with a lynch if you are a villager governor.

So why did you go with PB for your vote? I think (don't know for sure, but based on trying to suss out EF's posts) that EagleFan scanned him in the first couple of days.

i just went back to one of the day one candidates...does it really matter, every other vote in the game is on me.

Quote:
I don't really think you saving a villager proves anything except you feel it will buy you enough trust for the next few days.

Like I said earlier, you are smart enough to read the writting on the wall and know you are probably going down. I know when I am a wolf and am going down my goal is to cause as much chaos as I can in the process. I think it likely you are doing the same.

well then wont you all feel stupid that you got railroaded into killing me without a spec of evidence and i dont pardon myself. im sure dubb will start screaming that this means i am a wolf, but at this point, the most useful thing i can do for the village is actually die so you dont waste all day monday too.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #1122
saldana
Pro Starter

if anyone needs me, i'll be playing WoW
Old 01-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #1123
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I don't believe anything saldana has said today as it's all more misdirectionspeak. It is obvious that many that have voted for him have done so withh nothing to do with dubb. Saldana has been up with a number of votes on previous days for various reasons, but none of them have been addressed by him on prevoious days, but rather ignored in a sort of "I hope this goes away" feel and in many cases it did. It is only now with a run on him that he is desperately trying to throw people other bones and misdirect more and actually answer with reasonings that further do not make any sense.

Nope I am not changing my mind on this one.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #1124
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
if anyone needs me, i'll be playing WoW

I will be too. See you there! The good thing for you is that Cataclysm is introducing Worgen!
Old 01-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #1125
KWhit
Coordinator

I have been suspicious of saldana since about Day 2.

I'm fine with going after him today (and I guess the next day too).

VOTE SALDANA
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #1126
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I will be too. See you there! The good thing for you is that Cataclysm is introducing Worgen!

for you too if you are on a pvp server playing horde...thats pretty much the only shot you have of actually killing a wolf...at least today anyway
Old 01-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #1127
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
for you too if you are on a pvp server playing horde...thats pretty much the only shot you have of actually killing a wolf...at least today anyway

Interesting comment. I was looking for an alternative, but with that I'm fine with going with the gang.

VOTE SALDANA
Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #1128
hoopsguy
General Manager

Hmm, going over votes it doesn't look like I'm on the board yet. Not that it matters a whole heck of a lot today.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #1129
hoopsguy
General Manager

VOTE SALDANA
Old 01-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #1130
Danny
Head Coach

5 minutes to deadline
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #1131
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
That's true, my votes have been out there huh? Like i have a mental illness or something. I guess i'm just crazy like that :-)

Let's lynch hoops tomorrow please :-)

Innnnnnnterrresting.....
Old 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #1132
Danny
Head Coach

It is decided that Saldana will be lynched. Saldana was the governor and a villager.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #1133
Danny
Head Coach

Everyone wakes up and finds that no one has been killed over the night.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #1134
KWhit
Coordinator

say what?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #1135
Danny
Head Coach

Day/Night 6 will happen Monday at 9pm eastern.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #1136
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I slutted j23 last night. I will be voting for him next.

If there are only 2 werewolves, then that is why no one was killed because slut prevents werewolves kills (and gives wolves stds) so I stopped j23 from killing.

If there are 3 werewolves, then both were somehow prevented. j23 as a wolf was prevented by me the slut. And something else. Darth Vilis, whom did you schizo last night?

The only other thing I can think of, barring that, is if Lathum WAS the third werewolf and was unwolfed when he was brought back by the resurrector. In which case, Checkmate.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #1137
saldana
Pro Starter

i enjoy the fact that you all drilled me and not one person even says Oops

whatever
Old 01-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #1138
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I slutted j23 last night. I will be voting for him next.

If there are only 2 werewolves, then that is why no one was killed because slut prevents werewolves kills (and gives wolves stds) so I stopped j23 from killing.

If there are 3 werewolves, then both were somehow prevented. j23 as a wolf was prevented by me the slut. And something else. Darth Vilis, whom did you schizo last night?

The only other thing I can think of, barring that, is if Lathum WAS the third werewolf and was unwolfed when he was brought back by the resurrector. In which case, Checkmate.

Most wolves don't night kill other wolves
Old 01-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #1139
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Well now all we can do is wait around for the Schizo to see if he made a BG protect last night. If that is a no then the obvious move here is to string up J23.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #1140
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
It is decided that Saldana will be lynched. Saldana was the governor and a villager.

I 100% understand why you did not use your power (frustrating not having villagers believe in you) but you probably should have, in the hope that new info emerges that would help us make a better call the following day.

Will discuss more in the postgame, when there is a little more time separating us all from the results of today.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #1141
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

whatever

I was wrong Sal, not the first time, won't be the last. You won't get an apology out of me unless I get one from you for every time you've been wrong about me and I'm guessing that that isn't going to happen.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #1142
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Most wolves don't night kill other wolves

No but a certain wolf has been known on occasion to duke the lynch vote to another wolf. Wonder if the GM would have any idea who that could be?
Old 01-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #1143
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

whatever

Yeah, sorry dude.

So:

Oops.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #1144
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

sorry guys, i effed up. i totally forgot to do my night action this morning. my bad

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #1145
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
No but a certain wolf has been known on occasion to duke the lynch vote to another wolf. Wonder if the GM would have any idea who that could be?

Old 01-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #1146
The Jackal
Coordinator

the lack of a kill is bizarre
Old 01-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #1147
RendeR
Coordinator

Sorry Sal.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #1148
The Jackal
Coordinator

I suppose the schizo with a BG hit is the best explanation
Old 01-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #1149
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I suppose the schizo with a BG hit is the best explanation

Quote:
sorry guys, i effed up. i totally forgot to do my night action this morning. my bad

Guess not.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #1150
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote J23

If there was no BG block then I think a slutting is the only explanation that makes sense for a non kill.