Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #1551
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

So since we had a tie and people ended up dying, does that confirm that there were tiebreakers cancelling each other out yesterday?

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #1552
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Did someone just delete a post? I saw us go back a page
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #1553
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
So since we had a tie and people ended up dying, does that confirm that there were tiebreakers cancelling each other out yesterday?

Could just be the tiebreaker was we were so indecisive that Chuck killed a Samurai at night or maybe the Ninja's got to pick 2... Maybe the Ninja's hold the tiebreaker. (?)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #1554
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Just in case, I die, I want to get some thoughts out there:

1) Eaglesfan -- Probably good despite AWFUL votes todya.
2) tanglewood -- Sensed teamwork with him and Alan T, and now he's trying to explain his way out of what was a crucial vote for samurai and ninjas alike -- right now, I feel he may be a bad guy.
3) Desnudo -- Most likely special role samurai, possible that he's trying to pull a very clever deflection of KWhit's vision. Good in my mind, for now.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #1555
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T

I noticed that too.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #1556
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Since it is obvious I am innocent I think we need to take a good, hard look at tanglewood
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #1557
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T

Yes. It wasn't me, but I saw it and then it was gone when I refreshed.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #1558
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

You guys are too into this thread if you notice that :-P

Haha, just kidding, I noticed it too.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:42 PM   #1559
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Desnudo:

I'm not willing to give a free pass to everyone who voted Alan T. First and foremost, Mr. W's play today is very awkward.

He is in no way clear, to me.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:42 PM   #1560
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I noticed that too.

i did...i was typing while hoops was posting and i didnt know i was dead, so i deleted what i had said.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:43 PM   #1561
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Just in case, I die, I want to get some thoughts out there:

1) Eaglesfan -- Probably good despite AWFUL votes todya.
2) tanglewood -- Sensed teamwork with him and Alan T, and now he's trying to explain his way out of what was a crucial vote for samurai and ninjas alike -- right now, I feel he may be a bad guy.
3) Desnudo -- Most likely special role samurai, possible that he's trying to pull a very clever deflection of KWhit's vision. Good in my mind, for now.

Thank you. I know I made a VERY stupid move today, but it was an honest mistake as the clock was ticking down. I feel horrible for it. At least, I didn't leave my vote on KWhit. However, I let all of my fellow Samurai down. I'm kicking myself now for that. However, if you give me the chance, I will redeem myself.

Looking back on the sequence, you are on my trusted list, RPI-Fan. I just wish I could go back in time, and have made the correct choice.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #1562
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

It always going to be pretty damn awkward when I screw up and leave myself barely a couple of minutes to cast a vote.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:48 PM   #1563
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Desnudo:

I'm not willing to give a free pass to everyone who voted Alan T. First and foremost, Mr. W's play today is very awkward.

He is in no way clear, to me.

I haven't had time to look at him specifically, but I think the nature of the last minute voting lends credence to him being clear. Not saying it couldn't happen, Dubb did it last game, but I definitely think there are much better suspects at this point.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:50 PM   #1564
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i did...i was typing while hoops was posting and i didnt know i was dead, so i deleted what i had said.

That made me laugh out loud.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:52 PM   #1565
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I haven't had time to look at him specifically, but I think the nature of the last minute voting lends credence to him being clear. Not saying it couldn't happen, Dubb did it last game, but I definitely think there are much better suspects at this point.

7 people is too many to clear at once. Hell, you can make a case that I shouldn't be cleared.

I think you're trying to get us to walk before we can crawl...
Old 02-01-2006, 09:57 PM   #1566
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
7 people is too many to clear at once. Hell, you can make a case that I shouldn't be cleared.

I think you're trying to get us to walk before we can crawl...

You're right, but you never know 100% until someone is either dead or does a role reveal. I tend to think you're innocent based on the Path12 sequence, but that doesn't guarantee you are.

"Alan T (7) - Saldana (1196), Lathum (1198), Coder (1380), RPI (1399), KWhit (1450), Desnudo (1468), Mr. Wednesday (1469)"

Saldan, KWhit, Coder - good

So that actually only leaves four to clear

Desnudo, RPI, Mr. W, Lathum

Looking at those four, I think we have much better options to go after at this point.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:59 PM   #1567
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

This is assuming: Blade = good guy, KWhit is seer (both pretty solid at the moment, but just to be sure they are technically assumptions). Qwik, King and Desnudo area all semi-confirmed good guys, so in green. Of course, assuming Desnudo is a good guy is a large assumption, but if the seer doesn't see him show up as Ninja then I don't think he is one. However I am certainly not confident enough to put any of them in he blue category.

Day 1

SirFozzie (8) - AlanT, Blade, Grammaticus , Tanglewood, Saldana, PackerFanatic, Kingfc , Qwikshot
Blade (5) - Kwhit, Lathum, SirFozzie , TazFTW, Mr. W
Dubb (2) - Schmidty, Eaglesfan
Mustang (1) - Coder
Qwikshot (1) - RPI
Kingfc (2) - Desnudo, Path

Day 2
Mustang (2) - Eaglesfan, AlanT
Lathum (7) - Tanglewood, Coder, Kingfc , Desnudo, Blade, PackerFanatic, Mustang
PackerFanatic (1) - Path
AlanT (1) - Saldana
Path (1) - RPI-Fan
Tanglewood (7) - Mr. Wednesday, Qwikshot, Lathum , KWhit, TazFTW, Schmidty, Grammaticus

Day 3
Alan T (7) - Saldana, Lathum, Coder , RPI, KWhit, Desnudo, Mr. Wednesday
KWhit (7) - Qwikshot, Blade, Grammaticus, Kingfc, TazFTW, Mustang, Alan T
RPI (3) - Schmidty, Tanglewood, Eaglesfan

It's not much until we get some more red on the board, but at least it's something to go by. I'm probably not going to be around when the night results are listed so if any further guys die, anyone can feel free to update as necessary.

Last edited by tanglewood : 02-01-2006 at 10:04 PM. Reason: changed dubb's day one vote so it's down as Grammaticus
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:03 PM   #1568
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
You're right, but you never know 100% until someone is either dead or does a role reveal. I tend to think you're innocent based on the Path12 sequence, but that doesn't guarantee you are.

"Alan T (7) - Saldana (1196), Lathum (1198), Coder (1380), RPI (1399), KWhit (1450), Desnudo (1468), Mr. Wednesday (1469)"

Saldan, KWhit, Coder - good

So that actually only leaves four to clear

Desnudo, RPI, Mr. W, Lathum

Looking at those four, I think we have much better options to go after at this point.

After seeing who exactly voted for Alan T, the 7 isn't quite as much as it initially looked. Nevertheless, I just want to caution us against forgetting about Mr. W (and the other 3, myself included) for a couple of days before we're in a huge hole.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #1569
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Alright guys, I'd call it a successful day all in all.

Just a heads up: I won't be able to check in until 7pm (or thereabouts) tomorrow, but that'll give me at least 3 hours to defend myself hopefully if necessary.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #1570
Desnudo
Coordinator

In case I sleep with the fishes tonight

Old 02-01-2006, 10:21 PM   #1571
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Just some random stuff based on the list I compiled above:

Two guys are yet to vote for a confirmed good guy, Schimdty and Eaglesfan.

If you take me as samurai (which I suspect I may be proving via the 'help' of Mr. Chuck at the end of the day), then two guys have voted for confimed good guys each day, Grammaticus/Dubb and TazFTW.

Grammaticus, Blade, Qwikshot and Kingfc have the joint highest 'vote with AlanT ratio' at 2/3 each. Small sample size I know, but just throwing it out there.

The above four are also the only players who were on SirFozzie day one, and on one of the two tied candidates both days two and three. This goes a way to negating the above point, but it is interesting that they were all with Alan T on Day 3 voting for a now (just about) confirmed good guy when the other candidate was a ninja. For interest they split evenly on day two, possibly when both candidates were samurai? Again not sure how significant this is.

Last edited by tanglewood : 02-01-2006 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:24 PM   #1572
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Just some random stuff based on the list I compiled above:

Two guys are yet to vote for a confirmed good guy, Schimdty and Eaglesfan.

If you take me as samurai (which I suspect I may be proving via the 'help' of Mr. Chuck at the end of the day), then two guys have voted for confimed good guys each day, Grammaticus/Dubb and TazFTW.

Grammaticus, Blade, Qwikshot and Kingfc have the joint highest 'vote with AlanT ratio' at 2/3 each. Small sample size I know, but just throwing it out there.

The above four are also the only players who were on SirFozzie day one, and on one of the two tied candidates both days two and three. This goes a way to negating the above point, but it is interesting that they were all with Alan T on Day 3 voting for a now (just about) confirmed good guy when the other candidate was a ninja. For interest they split evenly on day two, possibly when both candidates were samurai? Again not sure how significant this is.

I agree that we need to reconsider the "absolute goodness" of that group. I would especially recommend examining Gram's switch from Alan T to KWhit.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #1573
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Alright guys, I'd call it a successful day all in all.

i wouldn't!!! i have a freaking knife stuck in my throat!!
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:31 PM   #1574
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Ok, I screwed up on KWhit and didn't have time to say anything until after the vote.

I say Tangle or Dub/Gram but I'm going to hold off for a while.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:27 PM   #1575
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, I am posting this now in case I get whacked. I have strong suspiciouns against tanglewood so I have been doing some research and came up with this.

#324- Tanglewood votes for Fozzie, a known good guy. Fozzie ends up the day one lynch. For some reason the people who voted for blade are under suspiscioun.

#776- I make the point that the people who voted for blade are actually in the clear in my book. I know for a fact 3 of the 5 are clean. Myself, Fozzie, and Kwhit

#778 AlanT points out I am on that list, drawing attention to me

#798 Tanglewood calls me out for really no good reason, after that he gets very quiet once Coder jumps on board.

#1061 Me and Tanglewood are neck and neck with tanglewood leading by one vote, there is some talk of maybe a tie could be a good thing BAM, ALANT UNVOTES TANGLEWOOD AND CASTS A MEANINGLESS VOTE FOR MUSTANG FORCING A TIE. NO ONE DIES

#1132- Tanglewood defends Alant's actions

#1297 The wording in this post seem to tie AlanT and Tanglewood together

#1389- Once again Tanglewood backs alanT

#1405- Tanglewood casts a meaningless vote for me since the heat was off me. At this point the vote total is AlanT-4 Kwhit-5

#1460- Once the Kwit bandwagon really gets going tanglewood jumps onboard. In my opinion this is an attempt to justify his voting pattern down the road.

#1465- Kwit outs himself as the seer, Des then switches followed by a vote by Mr. W to AlanT- IMO this clears Mr. W

THEN

#1470- TANGLEWOOD UNVOTES KWIT BUT MOVES HIS VOTE TO RPI FAN !! WHY CAST ANOTHER MEANINGLESS VOTE!!!!!

we all know what happens from here.

I am voting Tanglewood tomorrow if I am still alive.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:40 PM   #1576
Desnudo
Coordinator

I can't argue with the evidence trail on Tangle. In case I'm the one that gets it, I would ask people to examine Tangle, Gramm, and Qwik. The reason for Qwik, is what is he doing still alive when he apparently has a role that allows him to monitor goings on at night? What happened last night? We really haven't poked at his role at all, taking his and Blade's word for what happened. Don't forget that King didn't see anything, so it's actually two people's words, not three.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:41 PM   #1577
Desnudo
Coordinator

I mean if he's alive in the morning.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:21 AM   #1578
kingfc22
Head Coach

Ok, let me say that if I was around for KWhit's role reveal I would have switched over to Alan. Sorry, but I was at work.

Right now my list of suspects, in no particular order:
- Tanglewood
- Schmidty
- Eagles
- Gramm
Old 02-02-2006, 02:54 AM   #1579
Blade6119
Coordinator

Back, going to start reading...im back on page 29 so give me a bit to catch up
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 03:14 AM   #1580
Coder
College Prospect

I was almost late to work because I was reading up on the night's happenings (that's day votes to you guys).

Damn.. I wasn't sure about KWhit, only following Blade's lead. At this point I'm glad I changed to AlanT, but terrible loss in KWhit..

My trusted list has definately increased, though not as much as it seems to some here.

I have one name that sticks out in all this, and I've seen that name as "trusted" in some areas, while not mentioned at all among others. I can't for the life of me see what makes that named trusted though.

I'll analyze some more later on.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 03:18 AM   #1581
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I can't argue with the evidence trail on Tangle. In case I'm the one that gets it, I would ask people to examine Tangle, Gramm, and Qwik. The reason for Qwik, is what is he doing still alive when he apparently has a role that allows him to monitor goings on at night? What happened last night? We really haven't poked at his role at all, taking his and Blade's word for what happened. Don't forget that King didn't see anything, so it's actually two people's words, not three.
here are my thoughts...qwik is the witness...he used his role(usually a one shot role) on night one(makes sense if you are witness) and then the whole ninja/myself battle occurs...hoops gives him two option, to follow attackers(witness role) or save me(special event)...thats where i consider qwik currently, just so everyone else knows where im at on him

King i dont think is clear in any way, but others have said he is recently. I can also vouch for gramat as of day one, so unless he has been converted he should be fine...interesting how the tie-breaker fell, but GREAT to get the brutal wolf right now(worst of all wolf roles)...kwhit and the seer, i still dont know on...he had notes about the human mind, so i guess its legit...at least we know he was good...im sorry to everyone i wasnt around closer to the deadline, as i would have switched and broken that tie...

Interesting play alan, i think you figured out how to play me...just agree with me and sound smart(ironically sounds like coder too)...reminds me of the spin city episode where they bring in the commercial producer and talk about handling people with big egos. Just stroke it and their puddy..both times the ego guy responsed "SEE, you get me"...random, made me laugh
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:21 AM   #1582
Blade6119
Coordinator

Day 3
Alan T (7) - Saldana, Lathum, Coder , RPI, KWhit, Desnudo, Mr. Wednesday
KWhit (7) - Qwikshot, Blade, Grammaticus, Kingfc, TazFTW, Mustang, Alan T
RPI (3) - Schmidty, Tanglewood, Eaglesfan

Schmidty, taz, mr. wednesday, and tangle make my suspect list right now...one of those 4 will get my vote tomorrow as it stands
Demotivation
Old 02-02-2006, 05:16 AM   #1583
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I"m gonna go with my earlier hunch on Tangle; I was on the fence between him and KWhit.

Vote Tanglewood
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-02-2006, 06:29 AM   #1584
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I"m gonna go with my earlier hunch on Tangle; I was on the fence between him and KWhit.

Vote Tanglewood

I've seen two votes already, but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves.. isn't there supposed to be a nightaction now?

Old 02-02-2006, 06:31 AM   #1585
Coder
College Prospect

Lets just say that whoever I thought was to be taken off my suspicious list is now back on. I thought someone was the seer, but now that KWhit's gone (and he's not the one I thought), that person is on the list again.. especially with some of what happened while i was sleeping.

Old 02-02-2006, 06:41 AM   #1586
Coder
College Prospect

Triple Dola:

I'm worried that I might be the one to get killed now. I'm the only CONFIRMED Samurai.. we all have pretty strong beliefs that Blade is good, but some people might suggest that they let him live because people will follow him, and as long as he's targetting Samurai instead of Ninjas, he'll be an asset to the bad guys.

Of the "unknowns" (and still alive):

I have renewed faith in Lathum. He voted AlanT from the start and stuck with it through thick and thin, despite getting votes himself he didn't sway from his point of view. Looks good and feels good.

I have serious issues with TazFTW... he's done some very very very strange things. First the first two days he votes without stating his reasons, which is odd but not completely incriminating. Then on the third day he votes for KWhit in post 1427 to break a 3-3 tie with AlanT (known Ninja) bringing the count to 4-3. This is the start of a rush to KWhit, with both good guys and bad guys voting for him.

After Taz vote, this is what the posts looked like:

Code:
TazFTW 1427 Vote Kwhit AlanT (4), Kwhit (5), Mustang (2), RPI-fan (3), Lathum (1) Desnudo 1432 Vote Kwhit AlanT (4), Kwhit (6), Mustang (2), RPI-fan (3), Lathum (1) Mustang 1439 Vote RPI-fan AlanT (4), Kwhit (6), Mustang (2), RPI-fan (4), Lathum (1) Eagles 1443 Unvote Mustang AlanT (4), Kwhit (6), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (4), Lathum (1) Eagles 1443 Vote Kwhit AlanT (4), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (4), Lathum (1) Kwhit 1450 Unvote RPI-fan AlanT (4), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (3), Lathum (1) Kwhit 1450 Vote AlanT AlanT (5), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (3), Lathum (1) Mustang 1459 Unvote RPI-fan AlanT (5), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2), Lathum (1) Mustang 1459 Vote Kwhit AlanT (5), Kwhit (8), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2), Lathum (1) Tangl 1460 Unvote Lathum AlanT (5), Kwhit (8), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2) Tangl 1460 Vote Kwhit AlanT (5), Kwhit (9), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2)

Old 02-02-2006, 06:44 AM   #1587
Coder
College Prospect

Quadruple dola:

After those votes were done, KWhit revealed his role, and this is what happened:

Code:
Desnudo 1467 Unvote Kwhit AlanT (5), Kwhit (8), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2) Desnudo 1467 Vote AlanT AlanT (6), Kwhit (8), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2) Mr Wed 1469 Vote AlanT AlanT (7), Kwhit (8), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2) Tangle 1470 Unvote Kwhit AlanT (7), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (2) Tangle 1470 Vote RPI-fan AlanT (7), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (3) Eagles 1475 Unvote Kwhit AlanT (7), Kwhit (6), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (3) Eagles 1475 Vote RPI-fan AlanT (7), Kwhit (6), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (5) AlanT 1477 Unvote RPI-fan AlanT (7), Kwhit (6), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (4) AlanT 1477 Vote Kwhit AlanT (7), Kwhit (7), Mustang (1), RPI-fan (4)

I'm leaving out Tazs "looking good" unvote/vote after the deadline..

Old 02-02-2006, 06:46 AM   #1588
hoopsguy
General Manager

Night 3 comes to an end

After the traumatic events of the last lynching a few of the samurai fall into discussion of the late vote switches. Others are worried about their safety this evening and look for ways to communicate their final thoughts before heading towards their inevitable murder.

In the end there was only one man who had a legitimate reason to fear death on this evening. You awaken once more to the fresh scent of burning wood - who have the ninjas claimed this time?

Chuck summons you to the center of the village. "I regret to inform you that Blade will no longer be taking an active part in our meetings. He fought bravely but it was only a matter of time before the wounded one amongst you was claimed. I expect that when I return tonight you will have a ninja ready for me."

List of players:

1. Lathum
2. TazFTW
3. Coder
4. Kwhit - seer, co-lynched Day 3
5. Eaglesfan27
6. RPI-Fan
7. Blade6119 - ???, killed Night 3
8. PackerFanatic - ???, killed Night 2
9. Path12 - ???, killed Night 2
10. Tanglewood
11. Mr. Wednesday
12. Qwikshot
13. Mustang
14. Saldana - samurai, killed Day 3 by Alan T
15. Desnudo
16. Grammaticus
17. kingfc22
18. Schmidty
19. SirFozzie - samurai, lynched Day 1
20. AlanT - ninja, co-lynched Day 3

Day 4 is underway - the deadline is set for 10PM CST. All votes that were cast during the evening phase are null and void - please recast them at this time or modify them based on new evidence. But know that any votes prior to this post will not be part of the final Day 4 count.

Also, I will not have nearly as much access to the board during working hours today as I have in previous days. I will do my best to answer any questions - public or private - but the response may not come until after 6PM CST, depending on when the question is posed.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:47 AM   #1589
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dola,

Coder - lot easier to get in the "dolas" this time of day
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:50 AM   #1590
Coder
College Prospect

Ok.. so they picked Blade..

I currently have 5 people on my suspect-list, two are stronger suspects than the other three.

I have three people on my probably good list, but one is "not so sure" no more..

Old 02-02-2006, 06:51 AM   #1591
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Dola,

Coder - lot easier to get in the "dolas" this time of day

Sure is I feel like I have this all to myself.. now I just have to run off to a meeting that I've postponed 50 minutes because I told them I was busy Guess what I was doing

Old 02-02-2006, 07:49 AM   #1592
Coder
College Prospect

FWIW, I really dislike what happened after KWhit's reveal..

Instead of potentially saving KWhit, Tangle and Eagle voted for RPI-fan, full well knowing that AlanT's lynching would be the best move. AlanT was the leading candidate without KWhit.. They undid their votes for KWhit to avoid being pointed at for voting for him, but in my opinion, changing to RPI, who was outside the race completely, was a suspicious move..

Old 02-02-2006, 08:08 AM   #1593
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Well, since no pk action happened last night, I’m pretty sure Desnudo is the turncoat/cultist type role. Probably appears as a Samurai, but wins with the Ninja.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:18 AM   #1594
Coder
College Prospect

One thing that needs to be said with regards to Mustang, ninja or no ninja. Blade accused him of mentioning the eyes being gouged before Blade had mentioned it himself, and used that as a good indication Mustang had messed up.

However, hoopsguy said this in the post with Blade's attack:

Quote:
It is clear that he was slashed by a blade across his face. It is also morbidly clear that he is unlikely to have the use of his eyesight again, as his injuries are massive and brutal, but not deadly.

I wanted to throw that out, since that single comment by Blade had me put Mustang on Threat-Level 2 instead of 1

Old 02-02-2006, 09:32 AM   #1595
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

A note on AlanT’s move to bring the lynch vote from Tanglewood to the tie on the day 1 lynch vote. I think the probability is that Tanglewood is a ninja.

If you are AlanT and Tangle is a Samurai, you would probably just sit tight and let him get lynched. That way you do not draw attention to yourself. AlanT got lynched in the last game because he played the tie game, so a little caution as a Ninja would be the probable move from him. The only other reason he may move for a tie in that scenario is to out the tie-breaker for the ninja to use in their “who to kill logic”, under the guise of “I was just trying to make a tie to help the good guys”. The risk reward just does not play out there.

If Tangle and Lathum are both Samurai, the same as above applies.

If Tangle is Ninja, then AlanT tries to subtly save him by moving to a tie under the logic of “I was just trying to make a tie to help the Samurai, oh drats things didn’t work out”. If Lathum is good in this scenario, then there is a chance Alan saves the ninja if Lathum gets lynched rather than Tangle. If both Tangle and Lathum are bad, then Alan outs a villager as the tie-breaker, meaning they can’t be the seer or a more important role and looks good because it looks like he helped nail a ninja, when really a ninja was going down no matter what, he had nothing to lose

If Tangle were a Samurai, I just don’t see why AlanT would move to the tie. It just draws too much attention and is probably the reason he was on so many peoples suspicion list. It is one of the reasons I had a high suspicion of him.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:36 AM   #1596
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
A note on AlanT’s move to bring the lynch vote from Tanglewood to the tie on the day 1 lynch vote. I think the probability is that Tanglewood is a ninja.

If you are AlanT and Tangle is a Samurai, you would probably just sit tight and let him get lynched. That way you do not draw attention to yourself. AlanT got lynched in the last game because he played the tie game, so a little caution as a Ninja would be the probable move from him. The only other reason he may move for a tie in that scenario is to out the tie-breaker for the ninja to use in their “who to kill logic”, under the guise of “I was just trying to make a tie to help the good guys”. The risk reward just does not play out there.

If Tangle and Lathum are both Samurai, the same as above applies.

If Tangle is Ninja, then AlanT tries to subtly save him by moving to a tie under the logic of “I was just trying to make a tie to help the Samurai, oh drats things didn’t work out”. If Lathum is good in this scenario, then there is a chance Alan saves the ninja if Lathum gets lynched rather than Tangle. If both Tangle and Lathum are bad, then Alan outs a villager as the tie-breaker, meaning they can’t be the seer or a more important role and looks good because it looks like he helped nail a ninja, when really a ninja was going down no matter what, he had nothing to lose

If Tangle were a Samurai, I just don’t see why AlanT would move to the tie. It just draws too much attention and is probably the reason he was on so many peoples suspicion list. It is one of the reasons I had a high suspicion of him.

Vote Tanglewood

I agree with the above assessments.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:47 AM   #1597
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm going to go ahead and vote

VOTE TANGLEWOOD

I'll see what everyone else thinks as the day goes on
Old 02-02-2006, 09:57 AM   #1598
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Personally, I now think I was duped into voting to make a tie 2 days ago. I think Alan was hiding himself in voting for tangle but, had to jump out to vote on me then.. (I've been suspect since day 1 so.. not so bad to vote for me)

Therefore, I vote for Tangle

Vote Tanglewood
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 02-02-2006 at 10:07 AM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #1599
Coder
College Prospect

I won't be home for the next 5-6 hours, but I'll cast my vote then. I also consider Tanglewood very suspicious (see post #1592 and then check the voting for day 3 above).

I'd say he, along with TazFTW are pretty strong suspects at them moment.

Tangle and Eagles did a booboo by not voting for AlanT to help KWhit survive.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:41 AM   #1600
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Well it looks as if I'm going down, and I can't say I'm suprised. I have been a pretty poor samurai this game so far, so maybe I deserve it. I am just about to take a two hour train ride which will give me time to find some way of proving my samuraidom.

If it is inevitable that I'm going down today, I will say watch very carefully who votes for me. The ninjas obviously know I am not a ninja, so will be in two minds whether to vote for me or not. If the stay off me then they can play the 'well I never suspected tangle that much anyway' defence, but they may feel they need at least one or two to vote for me just to make sure that I get lynched.

I will place my vote on Grammaticus. Dubb's earlier actions were bizzare, and his attempt to get my lynched rather than go for a tie still seems suspicious to me (Even though we now know that Alan T's motives were suspect. However I believe that he didn't know the tiebreaker rule either and was just trying to gain good guy capital.) and with his vote for me this morning he is the only player who has voted for a good guy on all four days so far.

Vote Grammaticus