Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #901
bhlloy
Coordinator

Scratch that, I could have sworn the rules said you could use Weaponskill again but I guess it says one time per game? My bad. Still don't like Hoops putting himself out there like that
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #902
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
the only problem is Hoops now just became a NK target

I'm not worried about it - if they NK me then we just move onto the lynch tomorrow.

I just didn't want to worry about having multiple people hunting that might somehow negate each other, or having someone block me that might stop me from getting the kill, or whatever other collision of roles might cause well-intentioned villagers from stopping a villager action.

If the wolves can beat me, good for them. It buys them a day on an already sinking ship. If they can't beat me, we get the night kill and then see what the next day brings all of us.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #903
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Like I said earlier, we have a huge lead and a very good choice of target. Worst case scenario they somehow have an ability to kill hoops as he attacks and we're down an extra villager. Middle case, CF is a villager and we go forward with that info for the next day without wasting a day lynching him (or that CF has Weaponskill and the attack fails). Best case, there are five wolves and CF is one of two remaining, meaning we don't have to waste a day lynching him and can start looking for the 5th wolf immediately. Downside is small (not that losing hoops isn't significant, he's obviously a valuable villager), upside is pretty good.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #904
The Jackal
Coordinator

So we're just missing DV or what?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #905
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Danny, call DV already!!
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #906
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

PF has yet to vote Nightfall as well.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #907
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am draaaaaaaaag out my demise :-D
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #908
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

That should be "draaaaaaaging"
Old 05-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #909
hoopsguy
General Manager

PF, get your orders in, settle your affairs, and let's get this game moving again
Old 05-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #910
mckerney
Coordinator

Giving us plenty of time to plot the demise of your teammate though, so its all good. Maybe with a little more time we'll come up with a way to get 3 wolves today.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #911
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
CF immediately disputed my scan even though it made no sense not to believe it, to the point of absurdity by leaving his vote on Lathum. He had a nonsensical switch to Lathum about 25 mins before I revealed, which coincidentally (if you really believe that) dward followed him. And yes Lathum, I believe he intentionally left his vote on you so that PF could pull that last minute vote switch.

OK - I've read through the thread properly now, rather than skimming to see the vote tally. And, yeah, I don't really know what Crimson was up to there. Maybe he was trying to channel the spirit of Lathum or something but an NK of him is clearly the way forward. My best guess is that dwardzala had some sort of power that made it worth Crimson sacrificing himself for. That strongly suggests that there's at least one more wolf out there.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #912
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Hoops commands, I listen.

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 05-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #913
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Yeah I don't think this was smart at all. Weaponskill is not a one use skill, if everybody hit the same target tonight it wouldn't have mattered.

I can't imagine someone with a weaponskill can use it continually, but only as a one use kill
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #914
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I can't imagine someone with a weaponskill can use it continually, but only as a one use kill

Yeah I re-read the rules after this... I think you are right
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #915
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

*Casts level 7 Summon Abe*
Old 05-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #916
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
*Casts level 7 Summon Abe*

I think we're still waiting on DV aren't we?
Old 05-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #917
hoopsguy
General Manager

Everyone have their night orders in? Should have submitted them along with nightfall, but if not get them in and/or update them in light of the current plan. I would hate to have a fiasco because we tried to run nightfall and lost out on our planned actions. Pretty sure the wolves will have their orders in now that PF went nightfall.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #918
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I think we're still waiting on DV aren't we?

*Casts level 9 Summon Darth Vilus*
Old 05-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #919
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Hope all is well with DV, he hasn't been on for a while.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #920
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Hope all is well with DV, he hasn't been on for a while.

he isn't on often during the day, he has classes and such.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #921
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

While we are lolligaging around, let's talk shop.

Options for the weekend:

1). End Day/Night 5 Friday Night, End Day/Night 6 Sunday night - result, day must be played over weekend
2). End Day/Night 5 on Sunday night - result, three day stretch for Day 5.
3). End Day/Night 5 on Friday Night, End Day/Night 6 on Monday Night - result, still a three day stretch, but with a different three days.
4). I'm happy to consider other proposals.

What are your thoughts on which we should do. I'm personally inclined towards 1, it gets another day in, and makes the deadlines consistent, skipping only Saturday. But you are the players, and I do this for you, not for me, so I'll do whatever is your pleasure.

So, what is your pleasure?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #922
The Jackal
Coordinator

I would vote for option 1, it seems schedules like that have been best for games of late. I'm going down to visit my mom for mother's day this weekend so I won't be around a lot if there's a weekend day phase but I'll be able to participate some.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #923
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I would vote not 2, either 1. or 3. is fine by me, though weekends are usually really slow so I would be somewhat concerned about lack of participation for 1.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #924
The Jackal
Coordinator

I would be fine with 3 too, I guess that would work better for me this particular weekend anyways.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #925
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think we should let PF decide
Old 05-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #926
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Apologies all around again, this week absoloutely sucked for my WW game

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #927
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

The girl who does the other half of my job is on vacation so im scheduled 12 to 9 all week. totally blows. ill be around today and tomorrow though, those are me days off. again sorry

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 05-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #928
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote PF

Vte Nightfall

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 05-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #929
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Thanks DV.

We will be running Nightfall now. If I get a night Action in the next 10 minutes, I will accept it (as per the time stamp of this post). the Day will end results to be posted soon.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-05-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #930
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Man, what a runaway today. Can't imagine you guys will get anything useful out of this vote - you all piled on me!

:-D
Old 05-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #931
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Another day passes. You have begun to turn south in the woods and make your way towards Holmgard, hopefully skirting the heavy Darklord presence in your homeland. As you advance, you find a ridge of hills in front on you. You begin to go up the rise, but see a hooded figure with a raven talking to it. It’s cloak is a sheer red. Many of you immediately feel its psychic presence. It is a Vordak!

It is using the raven as some of its ilk as spies for the Darklords. Forewarned, you back off the ridge, quietly. You need to find another way through the ridge, and a search turns up a dark cave. Without any other options, you head in.

After a bit, you are attacked by several large centipede creatures called Burrow Crawlers. You manage to fight them off, and then you move through the cave, until it arrives at the base of the other side of the ridge, in a small secluded glen. You no longer sense the Vordak from above, and you use this opportunity to rest for a bit and have a meal, before you move on.

After another few hours, the woods begin to then out, as you reach the end. Before you is a vast stretch of plains, and you decide to spend the night here, instead of exposed in the plains. As you stay, you gather your items and again cast stones.

Overwhelming, PackerFanatic is again chosen. Fate will not smile upon him a second time. With a quick sharp cry, he begins to run at full speed for the plains. You don’t let him. Weapons slice into his body from afar, and he falls with a cry. A quick search uncovers various items that you know show him to be a Darklord Agent. In fact, a tattoo on his left shoulder shows him to be a Drakkarim!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #932
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I will process Night 4 momentarily

Old 05-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #933
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

bad guys are getting boned lately

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #934
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well crap, I have a tattoo on my left arm, does that make me a drakkalokadingadong?
Old 05-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #935
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

You all heard it, Lathum confessed

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 05-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #936
mckerney
Coordinator

All I know is JAG will survive through the night, so hopefully the wolves attacked him. Wish I could have protected Danny 2 nights in a row.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #937
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Morning dawns and brings thoughts of hope. The sun erases the evil thoughts of night, of darkness, of fear. As you begin to break camp, you discover that JAG has been killed in the same way as the kill from last night. He has been killed a with a single slice that clove him from the left shoulder to the right hip.

JAG was a Kai.

Still, despite the grim reminder of your task, you have some spring in your step. You have found three of the enemy in your midst if four days, a good record. There cannot be many left, can there?

Night Four has ended. Day Five has begun, and will probably d at 10 pm EST Friday, based on what people want.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #938
The Jackal
Coordinator

I guess this means CF didn't die? hoops?
Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #939
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Good luck the rest of the way village, glad I could do my part.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #940
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
All I know is JAG will survive through the night, so hopefully the wolves attacked him. Wish I could have protected Danny 2 nights in a row.

And uh, about that..
Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #941
mckerney
Coordinator

Huh, I thought I healed him.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #942
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Morning dawns and brings thoughts of hope. The sun erases the evil thoughts of night, of darkness, of fear. As you begin to break camp, you discover that JAG has been killed in the same way as the kill from last night. He has been killed a with a single slice that clove him from the left shoulder to the right hip.

JAG was a Kai.

Still, despite the grim reminder of your task, you have some spring in your step. You have found three of the enemy in your midst if four days, a good record. There cannot be many left, can there?

Night Four has ended. Day Five has begun, and will probably d at 10 pm EST Friday, based on what people want.

This may be the best back to back posting ever in werewolf
Old 05-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #943
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Heheh

Old 05-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #944
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
This may be the best back to back posting ever in werewolf

+1
Old 05-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #945
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I also healed JAG, and got there too late. I was told he was killed so quickly, I never had a chance to save him.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #946
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I have some info but would like to hear what Hoops has to say for himself first.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #947
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We still need a deadline and a weekend plan. LMK!!!

I can post in color, bitches.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-05-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #948
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am fine with any of the options propsoed. I probably prefer option #1 if I had to choose, but good with any. I know, real helpful.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #949
Zinto
College Starter

I am fine with what ever works for the majority of others.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #950
mckerney
Coordinator

I did send in a heal order for JAG. I guess wolves get unblockable kills, blargh.