Day 1:

(32) Schmidty votes Jackal - Jackal 1
(49) Danny votes GE - Jackal 1 GE 1
(80) Darth votes KWhit - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1
(86) Abe votes Lathum - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1
(87) Lathum votes Schmidty - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1
(89) JAG votes Darth - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 1
(91) Autumn votes Darth - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 2
(92) ntn votes Chief - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 2 Chief 1
(96) DT votes Lathum - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 2 Schmidty 1 Darth 2 Chief 1
(102) Lathum unvotes Schmidty, votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 1
(105) PB votes KWhit - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 1
(106) J23 votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 2
(108)LSG votes Autumn - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 2 Autumn 1
(110) bulletspong votes Chief - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 2 Autumn 1
(113) hoopsguy votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 3 Autumn 1
(122) Danny unvotes GE - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 3 Autumn 1
(125) Abe unvotes Lathum, votes DT - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1
(129) Chief votes Darth - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1
(153) Schmidty unvotes Jackal, votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 5 Autumn 1
(163) Jackal votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1
(179) Danny votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 1
(188) Chief unvotes Darth, votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 2
(193) JAG unvotes Darth, votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 1 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(213) GE votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 1 Chief 3 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(219) Telle votes Darth - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 3 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(221) LSG unvotes Autumn, votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 4 DT 6 LSG 3
(223) Danny unvotes LSG, votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 5 DT 6 LSG 2
(230) Chief unvotes LSG, votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 5 DT 7 LSG 1
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #403
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I want to get a vote in, so based on some of the LSG interplay, for now:

vote DarthV
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #404
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Alright, I don't want to be dense, but how do you propose we use our momentum to further build voting records from D1? If you think there's a clear candidate, I'm willing to listen.

Your point that Hitler 'could just as easily selected conspirators' is true, but obviously Hitler wants the meeting to succeed, so we would expect he tried to pick villagers. If that role that can PM Hitler once a day is in the game, presumably that player is in the meeting. Anyway, I still think we'll know something about the group from the meeting based on what the results of the meeting are. If the meeting fails, we vote that group relentlessly until we find at least one conspirator. If the meeting succeeds, it doesn't automatically clear the group, but I would rather look at other candidates for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
There was a lot of interest in having a second candidate there towards the end, as people didn't feel wolfy about DT. The fact that LSG got pushed, and didn't quite make it, and then Chief, and almost made it, makes me wonder. Were people trying to get votes away from KWhit or Darth, the other two contenders at that point? I think Chief, Darth or KWhit are ones to look at, to me.

I can see your point also, JAG, but I think it pays to follow up on the vote history we have. Eventually we'll come back to it, better to clear it up now then wait three days.

Autumn laid it out pretty well.

I think the bolded part is a terrible strategy. What if there is 1 conspiritor in the group? Are you willing to trade 6 Nazi's, possibly including Hitler and the role that can PM him ( forgot his name), for 1 conspiritor.

I realize that is worst case scenerio, but I don't think it can be as black and white as that.

I say we play regular WW today and pending the outcome of the meeting we look at alternative strategies.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #405
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

We're hit or miss with internet signal right now but I will definitely have signal after 3 pm CST>
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #406
The Jackal
Coordinator

This is a gut feeling and slightly vote-based. Not set in stone but I feel like voting earlier today.

VOTE NTN
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #407
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Anyone have any reasons they can give for the change of heart from DV to LSG that happened late yesterday? That seemed pretty random when I read through it earlier.

You need to re-read it then. There was a lot of discussion about LSG, and I don't know how you could read that and think that it was random.

That said, I don't have a big issue being a target because I don't have a role, and it's not a big loss for the Nazi Party to lose me.

That said, if anyone's hoping to gain vote knowledge from putting me up, you're not going to gain anything unless the other candidate is a conspirator.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #408
Autumn
Head Coach

For now I'm just going to go with my vote yesterday. I'm not sure if people were trying to move away from him. Might as well try it again and see.

VOTE DARTH VILUS
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #409
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Obviously, I have checked in here now, but I am still at work and unlikely to be able to check in much further. I will probably be putting in a vote around the meeting time tonight (which is also when I leave work).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #410
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Autumn laid it out pretty well.

I think the bolded part is a terrible strategy. What if there is 1 conspiritor in the group? Are you willing to trade 6 Nazi's, possibly including Hitler and the role that can PM him ( forgot his name), for 1 conspiritor.

I realize that is worst case scenerio, but I don't think it can be as black and white as that.

I say we play regular WW today and pending the outcome of the meeting we look at alternative strategies.

Alright, point taken that I was hasty to say we vote them without any other consideration if the meeting fails, but my point was that we would know for sure there is at least one there, plus Danny in that group is already cleared, so it would give me more evidence to vote for one of them than if the meeting succeeds.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #411
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
You're in luck, I was just working on this:

Day 1:

(32) Schmidty votes Jackal - Jackal 1
(49) Danny votes GE - Jackal 1 GE 1
(80) Darth votes KWhit - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1
(86) Abe votes Lathum - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1
(87) Lathum votes Schmidty - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1
(89) JAG votes Darth - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 1
(91) Autumn votes Darth - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 2
(92) ntn votes Chief - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 2 Chief 1
(96) DT votes Lathum - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 2 Schmidty 1 Darth 2 Chief 1
(102) Lathum unvotes Schmidty, votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 1
(105) PB votes KWhit - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 1
(106) J23 votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 2
(108)LSG votes Autumn - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 2 Autumn 1
(110) bulletspong votes Chief - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 2 Autumn 1
(113) hoopsguy votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 3 Autumn 1
(122) Danny unvotes GE - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 3 Autumn 1
(125) Abe unvotes Lathum, votes DT - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1
(129) Chief votes Darth - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1
(153) Schmidty unvotes Jackal, votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 5 Autumn 1
(163) Jackal votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1
(179) Danny votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 1
(188) Chief unvotes Darth, votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 2
(193) JAG unvotes Darth, votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 1 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(213) GE votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 1 Chief 3 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(219) Telle votes Darth - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 3 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(221) LSG unvotes Autumn, votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 4 DT 6 LSG 3
(223) Danny unvotes LSG, votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 5 DT 6 LSG 2
(230) Chief unvotes LSG, votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 5 DT 7 LSG 1

Thanks, JAG.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #412
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
This is a gut feeling and slightly vote-based. Not set in stone but I feel like voting earlier today.

VOTE NTN

Care to elaborate? How do you mean, slightly vote based?

Just curious what you're thinking here as I have no read at all on him.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #413
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Care to elaborate? How do you mean, slightly vote based?

Just curious what you're thinking here as I have no read at all on him.

I was looking at buried votes (early votes on both knowns and unknowns) and since CR has struck a few people the wrong way, NTN's vote pinged me as a possible wolf on wolf early vote, especially since people don't like voting CR on day one because of his inability to be in the thread at times.

There's not much, but it's just a feeling.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #414
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I was looking at buried votes (early votes on both knowns and unknowns) and since CR has struck a few people the wrong way, NTN's vote pinged me as a possible wolf on wolf early vote, especially since people don't like voting CR on day one because of his inability to be in the thread at times.

So your suspicion of NTN is based on thinking that CR is a wolf? Why not just vote for CR if that's the case?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 PM   #415
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
So your suspicion of NTN is based on thinking that CR is a wolf? Why not just vote for CR if that's the case?

I'd say its 40/60 his vote and my gut, so that's why I'm voting for NTN over CR. I'm not convinced CR is a wolf, but other people seem to think its likely.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #416
The Jackal
Coordinator

If it ends up being a DV vs CR showdown or something, I'll certainly move, but just letting you all know where my gut is at right now.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #417
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I'd say its 40/60 his vote and my gut, so that's why I'm voting for NTN over CR. I'm not convinced CR is a wolf, but other people seem to think its likely.

Okay, thanks. Just trying to figure all this out (and failing currently).

I'm still troubled by PB's wolf victory in the Soccer game, so I'm trying to keep my eyes on the UTR guys like NTN in this one.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #418
The Jackal
Coordinator

Yeah, and it never hurts to put a vote on people to see how they'll react.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #419
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am checking in during my lunch break. It looks like nothing has really changed. If I had to vote right now, it would be Darth Vilus. But as many of you know, I like to save my vote for the deadline.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #420
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There some some inaccuracies here.

My involvement in the vote yesterday is seen as a possible determiner of value fo rthe vote. I wouldn't say too many have been "struck wrong" by me. I don't think I have done much that would be considered wolfish in and of itself, and the primary interest me is because of something completely out of my hands--the mad rush to lynch me at the end of the day. My DV vote was a Day One vote I had no real confidence in, and my LSG vote was based on the reasoning given at the time, which was enough, I should point out, to get Danny to use his duke option in her.

Second, I don't think people shied away from voting me yesterday. That seems to be a standard reactionary Chief Rum opinion that doesn't hold int his specific case. I had two votes while it was known I would be gone until just before deadline, and then I was present for the entire time leading up to the deadline, and vocally present (it was clear to anyone there that I was in attendance) for the entire late vote moves.

Once again, I don't want to be lynched, because I am not a wolf, so my death gains the village nothing. But I have no role, so I don't really cost anything either--except what I represent as a voter and thread contributor. So if I am to be the target of votes, I would hope it would be because the village has weighed the benefit of having a vanilla villager Nazi around against what they can learn from my lynch and have determined that I should be lynched, value-wise. If I am being lynched because I appear to be "wolfish" or because of inaccuracies like the above, I would certainly challenge anyone to back that up, because if I am going to be targeted, I want it to be for the right reasons.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #421
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Right now I've got my eye on Chief Rum, GoldenEagle, and Lathum. That will probably change since it is only day two but that's who im looking at right now, just have a feeling on Rum, GE really seems adamant about me in particular which raises a few flags (why would the conspirators move away from one of themselves when they weren't in that much danger? I did have a few votes but it looked like Daddy was the one going to go go over me, until the LSG move obviously), and a feeling on lathum as well. I had another reason but it escapes me at the moment, i'll lok again and see if it comes back to me.

Vote Chief Rum

Heil Hitler

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #422
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

VOTE NTN

I will go ahead and mention this I purposely chose to not vote for someone with votes. My choice of CR was only a nod to his abilities in the game. Yesterday I had 4 classes plus a lunch meeting (when I would normally post) plus My first time back at choral practice in a month My goal is not to be as UTR as usual, but we shall see what devellops
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #423
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I will go ahead and mention this I purposely chose to not vote for someone with votes. My choice of CR was only a nod to his abilities in the game. Yesterday I had 4 classes plus a lunch meeting (when I would normally post) plus My first time back at choral practice in a month My goal is not to be as UTR as usual, but we shall see what devellops

Wait, you voted Chief because he's good at the game? That doesn't sound good.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #424
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yeah, and it never hurts to put a vote on people to see how they'll react.

Yea this is true. I know I tend to respond at my first oppurtunity with a vote on me.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #425
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Vote Chief Rum

if i remember correctly, he tried to get heat off himself and onto LSG yesterday by switching his vote from DT to LSG. a move that he knew would show DT to be a loyal Nazi at lynch. he didnt expect LSG to be duked (or whatever its called in this game) to show his move to be hollow "look i took my vote off a villager late in the vote to show im also good" move
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #426
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

anyone have a vote count?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #427
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Wait, you voted Chief because he's good at the game? That doesn't sound good.

As a day one vote, I don't think it is that bad, especially for a first vote on someone.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:59 PM   #428
Autumn
Head Coach

Darth 2 - Purdue, Autumn
Chief 2 - Darth, Bullet
NTN 1 - Jackal

is what I've got.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #429
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

alright, going to work now and wont' be back to 9:30 pm my time. let's see if we can do a bit better than yesterday yeah?

Heil Hitler

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #430
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I am checking in during my lunch break. It looks like nothing has really changed. If I had to vote right now, it would be Darth Vilus. But as many of you know, I like to save my vote for the deadline.

How is this different then putting your vote on now and then coming back to potentially change it at deadline? If you did put your vote on now, it would ensure you voted if something unexpected came up.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #431
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
How is this different then putting your vote on now and then coming back to potentially change it at deadline? If you did put your vote on now, it would ensure you voted if something unexpected came up.

Yeah. That's what I should have done yesterday.

I usually like to wait to place a vote also, but that's caused me problems over the past few games with missed votes here and there. Now that my wife and I are being more social since we have a live-in babysitter (my sister-in-law is living with us now), my nights are more filled and less predictable and I sometimes don't make it to the computer before deadline.

I'm going to start placing earlier votes than usual now to try to avoid this in the future.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #432
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote NTN

early vote on CR, who is a very good villager. Plus at the time there were 6 people who already had votes on them, including Darth who had 2. So instead of consolidating he brought a 7th person into the mix.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #433
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
Vote Chief Rum

if i remember correctly, he tried to get heat off himself and onto LSG yesterday by switching his vote from DT to LSG. a move that he knew would show DT to be a loyal Nazi at lynch. he didnt expect LSG to be duked (or whatever its called in this game) to show his move to be hollow "look i took my vote off a villager late in the vote to show im also good" move

That's actually not what happened. He was voting Darth earlier in the day, switched to LSG, and at the end to DT.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:26 PM   #434
J23
College Benchwarmer

Also KWhit, in this case, GE has stated who he would like to vote for which lets others potentially use that as momentum to also vote on that person. This type of non-vote also isn't reflected on voting record recaps, so it might be overlooked when looking for patterns.

I just really don't like this method at all.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #435
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Also KWhit, in this case, GE has stated who he would like to vote for which lets others potentially use that as momentum to also vote on that person. This type of non-vote also isn't reflected on voting record recaps, so it might be overlooked when looking for patterns.

I just really don't like this method at all.

Yes, yes. I agree with what you say here.

I was mainly using your post to kind of stream of consciousness state my intentions and explain a possible change in voting pattern moving forward. I usually vote late. But now, I'm going to try to force myself to vote earlier - and I don't want anyone who may know my style to read anything weird into that.

But you bring up a totally good point about the non-vote type of post he threw out there. However, I feel slightly okay about GE because of his vote on CR last night. He voted there instead of on DT (a known villager) and had two known villagers follow him onto CR. That makes me feel less inclined to vote for him than on someone who voted for DT (barely), but your point is sound.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #436
KWhit
Coordinator

So I keep thinking about voting for Darth because of all the late un-votes that took the pressure off of him. One of the key un-votes was CR which I think has led to suspicion of him.

However, CR's original vote on Darth was here:

(Post 129) Chief votes Darth - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1

Which means he really closed the gap between DT and Darth, putting Darth in jeopardy for sure. Now later, JAG and CR unvoted Darth to take the pressure off, but I have to say... If my original suspicions were correct that Darth and CR were both wolves, It doesn't seem like a smart wolf play to vote for CR to vote to bring Darth to within one vote of the lead like that.

So my initial suspicions surrounding CR's vote switches seem likely to be innocent for now. I am still interested in looking closer at Darth, though. I think it's more likely that Darth is a wolf than Chief Rum.

Vote Darth V
Old 10-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #437
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #436:

3 - Darth Vilus - PurdueBrad (403), Autumn (408), KWhit (436)
2 - ntndeacon - The Jackal (406), Lathum (432)
2 - Chief Rum - Darth vilus (421), bulletsponge (425)
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #438
Telle
College Starter

Not sure if I'll be back before deadline or not, so I'm voting now.. and I see no reason to spread the vote out further.

vote Chief Rum
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #439
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Vote NTN

early vote on CR, who is a very good wolf. Plus at the time there were 6 people who already had votes on them, including Darth who had 2. So instead of consolidating he brought a 7th person into the mix.

fixed for you. and I explained the voting for a 7th member instead of consolidation.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #440
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I have had a couple folks ping my radar but none in the current round of voting. I know that I am a loyal and faithful Nazi, I haven't been convinced that CR is anything other than what he says he is. And DV rings to me as being too confrontational to be a wolf...(yes I do realize that is a good way to hide wolfishness) But I like the idea of seeing about the folks that left thier DV votes yesterday...So...

Vote Darth Vilius
Old 10-13-2009, 03:02 PM   #441
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I iknda want to wait tody until after the meeting results before cassting my vote.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #442
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

understandable Abe. I imagine if Iam here the results of that meeting may change mine and a whole lot of other's votes depending on what happens.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #443
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, I actually was thinking a bit like JAG, but hoping to not spell it out for the wolves before the meeting. I'm afraid that now they may choose not to sabotage things just to make it harder to find them, whereas I had hoped to see the results of the meeting and then be able to examine those results for that purpose.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #444
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I iknda want to wait tody until after the meeting results before cassting my vote.

I didn't ever realize the meeting was 3 hours prior to deadline.

I saw 7 and my brain thought the meeting was the same time as the deadline because the deadline is 7 my time.

My only problem is I may not be on after 2:30 my time. I have class than am going to a happy hour for a co worker of my wife who is leaving. My vote may have to stand
Old 10-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #445
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Yeah, I actually was thinking a bit like JAG, but hoping to not spell it out for the wolves before the meeting. I'm afraid that now they may choose not to sabotage things just to make it harder to find them, whereas I had hoped to see the results of the meeting and then be able to examine those results for that purpose.

We are on the same page, I was thinking the same thing, just because the meeting goes well doesn't mean there aren't any conspiritors. A good way to gain some trust would be to nit sabatouge the meeting. Especially given the fact they killed 3 Nazi's day one, giving them some wiggle room.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #446
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 445:

Darth Vilus 4 - PurdueBad (403), Autumn (408), KWhit (436), ntndeacon (440)
ntndeacon 2 - The Jackal (406), Lathum (432)
Chief Rum 3 - Darh Vilus (421), bulletsponge (425), Telle (438)

Yet to Vote: Schmidty, Danny, GoldenEagle, J23, Abe Sargent, Chief Rum, JAG

Last edited by EagleFan : 10-13-2009 at 03:45 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #447
Danny
Head Coach

Chief Rum did have a vote on Darth yesterday that could have established him as the second candidate against DT, so I doubt they both would be wolves.

I think a Darth, Chief run off is fine and could tell us some good info.

For now I will vote Chief as we know it wasn't a group of wolves putting the run on him. If he is a wolf I also wouldn't be surprised if one of the two early voters on him was a wolf also.

Vote Chief Rum
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #448
Autumn
Head Coach

I'll be leaving in a few minutes to get dinner ready, then put the kids to bed. I won't be back until sometime after the meeting, for real, though I may get a chance to peek in and see how it goes.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #449
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'll also wait until after the meeting for any movement, but I probably won't stick on NTN if it goes like this. Leaning towards CR because of my initial reasoning for NTN, but I think Darth is a good candidate. So, in other words, no decision here yet.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #450
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

That presumes that the conspirators have a choice in the matter. I expect the meeting outcome to be more of a 'if you invited x # of conspirators, meeting fails' or more likely 'if x percent of the participants are conspirators, meeting fails' rather than they get to choose whether to sabotage the meeting or not if they were invited. Plus even if that's not the case, I would imagine the wolves would be wary of what extra powers the villagers would get N2 upon conclusion of a successful meeting.