Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #201
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As night turns into day yet again you begin to gather. You seemed to sleep better last night, probably because of exhaustion.

You count and see that all 11 of you remain and feel like you hve just turned the corner and things could be getting better. Of course then you remember that there were 12 of you left.

Who is missing?

hoopsguy, where is he?

Then you see if, the gruesome remains of hoopsguy near a bookcase with a copy of Twighlight laying nearby. He has become a midnight snack for the horror which remains. You feel that time is running out, but how much time do you have?

hoopsguy was a vanilla villager.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #202
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

lame on the tie.

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #203
Telle
College Starter

Guess all that suspicion of hoopsguy was unfounded.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #204
Schmidty
Coordinator

Sorry I missed the vote guys. Tuesday is the busiest day of the week for me.

Oh, and this:

Vote Danny
Old 12-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #205
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

awfully confident....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #206
Danny
Head Coach

That's probably because he knows I have a role. I am the seer. I scanned Schmidty tonight and he is a wolf.

Night 1 I scanned Lathum which is why I tried that maneuvering to Telle there at the end after Lathum switched as I knew I wasn't going to be lynched at that point.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #207
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

OK, that 8:59-9:00 Lathum and Danny switching was too damn perfect for me to stomach. Almost like they had contact outside the thread and planned that....
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:36 PM   #208
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
That's probably because he knows I have a role.

Assuming he is a zombie how would he know you are roled?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #209
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

oooo a fake reveal... who is lying wooooooo

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #210
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
oooo a fake reveal... who is lying wooooooo

Schmidty never revealed as seer. Plus he didn't vote. I'd have a hard time believing he got a night action in but didn't get a vote in since they are both 9P deadlines.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #211
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Assuming he is a zombie how would he know you are roled?

Not sure, I didn't get any indication he knew about the scan. But what I did at deadline does stand out.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #212
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

huh, i really didnt peg danny as the seer

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #213
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

admittedly ive never played a game where he was the seer though

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 12-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #214
Danny
Head Coach

I got mad seer skills
Old 12-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #215
Danny
Head Coach

I'm going to get back to work, but obviously

Vote Schmidty
Old 12-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #216
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to wait to hear from Schmidty before I make a rash early vote.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #217
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
what did it tell us? nobody was lynched

you don't think the late movement when they thought I wasn't going to be back in time doesn't give us info?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:20 PM   #218
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Why would Schmidty come out like that unless he knew he was scanned, which is a very rare mechanic.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #219
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Night 1 I scanned Lathum which is why I tried that maneuvering to Telle there at the end after Lathum switched as I knew I wasn't going to be lynched at that point.

You also would know as a wolf that I am a villager and can use it as leverage when I come up as such. By unvoting me and moving on to Telle it still leaves me at 4 votes and I am a goner, but you can say " well I tried to save him" you didn't realize I would be able to tie it up.

Quote:
OK, that 8:59-9:00 Lathum and Danny switching was too damn perfect for me to stomach. Almost like they had contact outside the thread and planned that....

IMO you are a wolf and are trying to link Danny and me since you know Danny is going to come out wolf sooner or later.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #220
Schmidty
Coordinator

I'm not a wolf, and I'm not the Seer. I hope that the real Seer won't speak up, because I don't want him (or her) get picked off.

Danny is obviously a wolf, but I don't understand why he would tag me when I have no role. Not only that, he's pretty much throwing in the towel, and trying draw out the Seer.

I'm vanilla. If I die, it's no big deal. I'm not even mad because I'm pretty shocked.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #221
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm not very convinced at all by that reveal. Not saying I'm sure Danny is a wolf but that in no way gives him a pass. The only positive from this is that hoops is dead instead of converted.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #222
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote Danny
Old 12-09-2009, 06:22 AM   #223
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

vote danny

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:42 AM   #224
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 223:

Danny 3 - Schmidty (204), Lathum (222), claphamsa (223)
Schmidty 1 - Danny (214)
Old 12-09-2009, 07:44 AM   #225
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Probably another crazy day but I am working at home today (as I now have "lake front" property after the storm went through last night) so I should be able to dual laptop it and have my home laptop ready to go for posting.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #226
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm always really cautious anytime I may be killing the seer, because that's a mistake you can't make, but I find it strange that Danny was nearly lynched twice and said nothing, and then suddenly reveals out of nowhere. I'm having a hard time understanding how this is plausible behavior.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #227
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
I'm always really cautious anytime I may be killing the seer, because that's a mistake you can't make, but I find it strange that Danny was nearly lynched twice and said nothing, and then suddenly reveals out of nowhere. I'm having a hard time understanding how this is plausible behavior.

If we are getting a 1-1 trade then tha'ts ok, pretty standard.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #228
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
you don't think the late movement when they thought I wasn't going to be back in time doesn't give us info?

The late movement was you switching to Telle, followed by Danny switching to Telle followed by you switching to Danny to force a no lynch. Unless you didn't think you would be back in time and used that as a basis to switch your own vote then this post is complete BS.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #229
KWhit
Coordinator

Vote Danny
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:57 AM   #230
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

You weren't around either day, but I was not nearly lynched at all. I was in no danger on day 1 or 2 within an hour or two of deadline.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #231
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

And I revealed out of nowhere because I scanned a wolf. Schmidty's approach to this looks to be working well.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #232
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
You weren't around either day, but I was not nearly lynched at all. I was in no danger on day 1 or 2 within an hour or two of deadline.

Yesterday you were on top or near the top of the voting all day.

Also, if you are the seer, who else have you scanned. Might as well go open kimono now.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #233
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Also, if you are the seer, who else have you scanned. Might as well go open kimono now.

He already claimed to scan Lathum on N1.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #234
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

Look at how things developed. I was not in danger as deadline approached. I actually thought I played that quite well to not have to reveal.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #235
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
He already claimed to scan Lathum on N1.

Sorry, missed that before.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #236
Telle
College Starter

I think the safer bet is to lynch Schmidty and see if Danny is telling the truth, than to potentially lynch the seer. If Schmidty turns up villager then we simply lynch Danny the next day.

vote Schmidty
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #237
J23
College Benchwarmer

Vote Schmidty

I'm on the fence still at this point, but Telle's plan has me leaning this way atm.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #238
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
The late movement was you switching to Telle, followed by Danny switching to Telle followed by you switching to Danny to force a no lynch. Unless you didn't think you would be back in time and used that as a basis to switch your own vote then this post is complete BS.

I stated earlier that I didn't think I would be back. I would never lie about something like that. Never have never would.

I walked in the door literally three minutes prior to deadline. Danny switched and it gave me the chance to save myself so I took it.

Your vote on the other hand looks pretty poor, even worse if Danny is a wolf. Your logic was you trust Hoops the least, so you chose to vote me over Danny, in essence, saving Danny. We now know Hoops is a villager and the whole strange Danny/ Schmidty situation.

As far as that goes it seems an awfully strange coincidence Schmidty would vote so soon and Danny, claiming seer happened to scan him. I think Danny got spooked.

If Danny comes back wolf then you are the next logical choice, if Danny is the seer then we know I am cleared and Schmidty is indeed a wolf.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #239
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
And I revealed out of nowhere because I scanned a wolf. Schmidty's approach to this looks to be working well.

How would Schmidty know he was scanned?

Like I said, that is a mechanic you never really see in a game, and EF said this is a pretty vanilla game.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #240
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Voting Schmidty is a safer course of action, but I just don't buy Danny's story right now. Also, Schmidty jumped right out and voted for Danny, which leads me to believe he had some info. Hate to save Danny because we think he's a seer just to vote for Schmidty who ends up having a role.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #241
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Dola- Danny, you are a smarter player then that.

Sorry, but you aren't gonna blow your load that quick with that info. You are to good a player to do that, you would sit on that info and see who votes with Schmidty, what they say, etc...
Old 12-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #242
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- The other thing I can see is Schmidty and Telle being wolves and Schmidty trying to get an early run on Danny since Telle had some heat on her.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #243
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

My "approach" is simply telling the truth. There's nothing else I can do in this situation.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #244
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 242:

Danny 4 - Schmidty (204), Lathum (222), claphamsa (223), KWhit (229)
Schmidty 3 - Danny (214), Telle (236), J23 (237)
Old 12-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #245
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

So lets assume Danny is lying.

If the real seer comes out, assuming their first 2 scans are still alive that gives us three cleared and probably clears Schmidty, giving us 4 cleared.

Anyone think that makes sense?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #246
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I don't have a good feeling about this, but for right now:

Vote Schmidty

Schmidty came out from the start with a vote for Danny, but he's given no explanation why. As such, one possible explanation is that he may have become aware that he was scanned and had to defend himself.

Danny is very sketchy and my gut tells me he is lying, but right now, the difference maker is that Danny is either a wolf or the seer, while Schmidty so far appears to be either a wolf or a vanilla villager. So if I'm wrong on this vote, at least I'm not potentially killing the seer.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #247
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

this is definitely a tough one. i didnt like the late movement by danny or lathum so i am inclined to vote for danny today. I dont want to accidentally want to kill the seer though. And schmidty did say he was a vanilla villlager which gives us a little cushion if we go with danny and danny is lying.

worst case scenario if we kill danny is that we kill the seer and find a wolf in schmidty, best case scenario is we kill a wolf.

worst case scenario if we kill scmidty is we kill a vanilla villager and find a wolf in danny, best case is we kill a wolf

So because of this i am goingto go ahead and

VOTE SCHMIDTY

I'll be going to work now so i wont be able to change my vote no matter what happens. Later

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 12-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #248
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

If Schmidty is a wolf why wouldn't he at least counter Danny and claim seer?

Makes no sense not to.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #249
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 248:

Danny 4 - Schmidty (204), Lathum (222), claphamsa (223), KWhit (229)
Schmidty 5 - Danny (214), Telle (236), J23 (237), RealDeal (246), Drth Vilus (247)
Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #250
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

im curious about the smity voters.... do you believe there is a role where he would know he was scanned?

GIT R DUN!!!