Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-29-2015, 01:16 PM   #1
Umbrella
High School Varsity

The Babes of Sin City - A TEW 2010 dynasty

I've never been known for making good decisions. It's probably the reason I lost my job in the first place. But desperate times call for desperate measures. The bank account probably has enough to last a couple more months, tops. I don't know why, but Vegas sounded like a good idea at the time.

Roulette has never been my favorite game, but for some reason, that's where I ended up. I wasn't winning much, but I wasn't losing much either. Several glasses of bourbon in, I remembered the reason I came here. I was either going to survive or die on one spin. Everything I had, I placed on 24.

It was then I heard her. "I like a man with guts", she purred. Maybe it was the bourbon, but this was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Put my ex-wife to shame. My fantasies were broken by the dealer calling out "Twelve! Winner twelve!". I had lost everything. Or so I thought.

"What do you do for a living?" the mysterious stranger asked. "Right now, a lot of drinking", I replied. "You had better cut that out if you want to work for me", she said. I was thoroughly confused, and it showed. "Like I said, I like a man with guts. I need someone who is willing to take some chances. I want to hire you."

"Doing what?", I asked. Truth is, as long as I wasn't going to be a prostitute, I would take it. I needed a job. "I own a wrestling promotion. I want you to be my booker." "But I don't know anything about wrestling", I replied. "Don't worry, neither did my last booker, sweetie. Besides, it's not just wrestling. It's more of a risque cabaret show." So I wasn't going to be a prostitute, but this isn't much better. "If you're interested, I'll see you first thing in the morning", she said. "Don't be late, and you better be sobered up by then." With that she handed me her card and walked away.

Honey Golightly. Is that really her name? Is this real, or am I just drunk? Well, I came to Vegas to try and improve my situation. I just never thought I would end up being the booker for Babes of Sin City.

Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:18 PM   #2
Umbrella
High School Varsity

NOTE: I use italics when stepping out of the story. I truthfully know very little about wrestling, and even less about this game, so I am going to try to run this without running the promotion into the ground. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or comments involving the game, I would also like to use this as a learning experience.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:36 PM   #3
Umbrella
High School Varsity

I showed up the next morning with a pounding headache even three cups of coffee couldn't solve. I went to Honey's office, where she and another woman were waiting. "I'd like you to meet Sara Silver. I've known her for a long time. She does the color commentary for our events." I extended my hand, only to have it refused. "This is the guy replacing Marylin?" Sara asked, barely hiding her contempt. "She's going to hate him."

"Wait" I began, "She's still around?" "Yes" said Honey. "She's going to stay on as our road agent, managing the girls backstage during the events. You know who Marylin Stardust is, right?" "Uh, no" I sheepishly admitted. Sara sighed. "She was only one of the biggest names in wrestling during the 80's. Jeez Honey, where did you find this guy? He's worthless."

“Here.” Honey shoved a big folder in front of me. “This is the talent we have at the promotion right now. Learn all you can about them. You can’t book a good show without knowing the workers. You can use that room over there as your office.”

MAIN EVENTERS:

Dharma Gregg – Great entertainer, but pretty terrible wrestle. Definitely the star of the show. A former stripper who is playing the bubbly “girl next door” gimmick. I need to get her involved in as many angles as possible.

Kathy Neptune - A former model, who can’t wrestle, but is a good entertainer. Has a twin sister who she tag teams with. They have both turned heel. A natural foe for Dharma.

Tamara McFly – The most talented wrestler of the group, but a poor entertainer. She will have to be used to help the other wrestlers get their skill levels up. Currently holding the BSC Queen of the Ring title.

UPPER MIDCARDERS:

Alison Capone – Another former stripper. Is one of the most popular heels with her gangster gimmick. Part of the Bad To The Bone tag team.

Jen Neptune – Kathy’s identical twin. Like pretty much everyone else on the roster, poor wrestler, but good entertainer.

Alexis Lee Littlefeather – An original member of BSC, having known Honey since their days together as showgirls. Extremely attractive, and some skill in the ring as well. She is someone who could be a main eventer soon.

MIDCARDERS:

Candy Floss – A high flyer, but poor entertainer. Can be used as a heel to carry matches, but I probably want to avoid using her in angles.

Vampella – The second half of the heel Bad To The Bone tag team. Awful wrestler.

Sprite – Ex hostess, face, and pretty popular due to her sexiness. Another terrible wrestler though.

Brittany Hollywood – Another face who relies solely on her looks. However, her looks are very good.

Miss American Pie – This face is one of our larger girls. She’s a little better wrestler than most of them, which doesn’t mean she’s good. She’s not as good an entertainer though.

LOWER MIDCARDERS:

Nurse Hope Daye – A former exotic dancer who plays the good nurse. No skill in the ring, not good in front of a microphone, but she oozes sex appeal.

Roxy Kitten – A young ex-dancer who plays a heel rock chick. A decent entertainer.

Lindsay Sugar – One half of the current reigning tag team champs Sweet As Candy. Not much wrestling skill, but with some work, she could be a future star.

OPENERS:

Sister Beth Mercy – A heel nun, who is, yes, another ex-stripper. Her wrestling skills are in par with mine, and I’ve never done it before. Pretty awful.

Coco De La Solliel – The other half of Sweet as Candy. Decent wrestler, but terrible in front of the mic. Lindsay will be doing the talking for this team.

MANAGERS:

Sienna DeVille - Another ex-dancer friend of Honey's. She plays the uber-bitch. She's pretty good in front of the mic, so I need to find a way to get her involved.

Annie Hitchcock - A dancer who actually was a decent wrestler at one point. However, a serious knee injury ended her career. She uses a director chair gimmick to hide the fact she can't walk without a limp.

OTHER STAFF:

Heather Halo – Our referee, and not very good at it. She is friends with Honey however, and her brother is a TCW wrestler.

Honey Golightly – My boss, and main announcer. Not a great announcer, but tons of charisma.

Sara Silver – The color commentary, and very good at it. She’s got to stick around, even though she hates me.

Marylin Stardust – Our road manager, and not too bad at it. She also hates me, because of that taking her job thing.

This roster is pretty terrible at wrestling. I think I'm going to be running a glorified strip tease.

After a while, Honey came back in. “So, what’s going to be your gimmick?” “I was not aware I needed one. I thought I was just booking.” She laughed at me, “Oh dear, why do you think I hired you? I needed a man for some of the angles we want to do. So I’ll ask you again, what’s going to be your gimmick?” I was completely unprepared for this. “Uh, I guess I can be a dude who always carries an umbrella around, and…” I realized this sounded stupid.

“Hmmm, The Umbrella Man. The kind of guy who stops at nothing to get what he wants. Yes, I think we could make this work.” And with that, she left. My stupid idea was now going to be my identity.

Last edited by Umbrella : 09-29-2015 at 08:06 PM. Reason: forgot the managers
Old 09-29-2015, 08:23 PM   #4
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Honey called me into her office. "Have you had some time to look over the roster? And what are your ideas?" I said, "Well, I've noticed that the skill level of the ladies is really low. If we want to run a wrestling promotion, we need..." She cut me off. "Look, the men who come to our show don't give a damn about the wrestling. They're here for some T&A, vaguely disguised as sport. Give them that, some comedy skits, and a little bit of violence, and everyone is happy."

"Also" she continued, "I have some requirements you must follow. First, I want our balance to go to $200K. That is double what we are currently at, so you need to find a way to make this profitable. Second, I have some requirements about who you can hire. Since we're about the looks, nobody can be over 40 years old. Also, I like entertainers, so no hiring Japanese Juniors, or technicians."

I was beginning to realize that the wrestling part of this wrestling promotion was pretty much meaningless. But if a show is what she wants, then a show is what she'll get.

"I was hoping we could run a bi-weekly event to increase the popularity. However, I don't think we can afford it", I said. "I think we should run events every three weeks, and see how this affects us financially. Also, I've looked at the model you've been operating on, and since you won't let me hire technical wrestlers to improve our skill level, I think I'll leave it the same." She smiled. "I have my reasons for these goals I've set for you."

These product choices means that the fans are more interested in popularity over performance, they like gimmicks, they want storylines to follow, we can pretty much count out any chance of a TV deal unless it is late night, and getting sponsorship will be tough. No big deal. On the bright side, our promotion won't be affected by any changes in the wrestling industry, since we're not doing much wrestling.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:06 PM   #5
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Honey continued. "So, what kind of storylines do you think we should run with?" "Well, for starters, I think we should create a feud with Dharma and Kathy. Jen would obviously support her sister, which could lead to a nice tag team match. I think Miss American Pie might be a good partner with Dharma, but let's do a pre-show match with them to see if they have any chemistry together first."

"I like it", she said. "Anything else?" "I don't know if I like Sweet as Candy holding the tag team title", I replied. "I would like some sort of storyline to get Bad To The Bone the title. Maybe including Sienna DeVille as their manager, since she can work the mic pretty well."

She nodded. I decided to press my luck. "And finally, I think we should create some sort of a love triangle between me, Alexis, and Roxy. We could get some good catfight action out of that." I was hoping she wouldn't see through my selfishness on this one. The mere thought of Alexis and Roxy fighting over a guy like me is certainly pushing the boundaries of realism.

"Perfect! I think I've hired the right man for the job. Get busy. We have a show this Friday night, and I can't wait to see what you have for me." With that, she left. My first test awaits.

Last edited by Umbrella : 09-29-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #6
Umbrella
High School Varsity

BSC BUBBLE TROUBLE

January 8, 2010

Attendance 165

PRE-SHOW: Dharma and Miss American Pie vs. Sister Beth Mercy and Roxy Kitten – Pre show, bra and panties. Dharma/Pie win. Roxy Kitten was really off her game tonight. The announcing job done by The Umbrella Man was pretty weak. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Heather Halo wasn't very good as referee, which hurt the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Miss American Pie is improving in Flying skills. Nurse Hope Daye is improving in Performance skills. Roxy Kitten is improving in Performance skills. Score 37.

THE SHOW STARTS:

Dharma, Jen, and Kathy do a parody of Avatar – Score 58.

Lindsay getting ready – Score 51.

Candy Floss vs. Lindsay Sugar - Sin CitySuper soaker. Lindsay win. The announcing job done by The Umbrella Man was pretty weak. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Candy Floss is improving in Rumble skills. Lindsay Sugar is improving in Performance skills. Score 29.

The Umbrella Man is backstage, doing his best to hit on Roxy Kitten. What he hasn't noticed though is that Alexis Lee Littlefeather is just round the corner, and can clearly hear everything that is being said. Score 12.

Jen Neptune is backstage showing Tamara McFly how to counter a specific move. Just as she gets behind her to complete the move, Dharma Gregg walks in. She takes one look at the position they're in, and storms out, shocked. Score 47.

Alison Capone vs. Britany Hollywood – Evening gown fight. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Alexis Lee Littlefeather defeated Jen Neptune in 7:29 by pinfall. The match suffered from a lack of psychology, it could have really used somebody with the knowledge of how to construct a proper flow. The announcing job done by The Umbrella Man was pretty weak. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jen Neptune is improving in Technical skills. Jen Neptune is improving in Performance skills. Score 39.

A video plays hyping Jen Neptune vs. Alexis Lee Littlefeather. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Score 29.

Bad To The Bone are shown in the locker room area. While Capone stands on guard, Vampella breaks into the lockers of Sweet As Candy and steals the tag title belt from inside. Score 25.

The Umbrella Man is in the ring with Sprite, Sister Beth Mercy and Coco De La Soleil. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Sprite is announced as the winner, which both Sister Beth and Coco look very unhappy about. Sister Beth Mercy was very underwhelming. Score 54.

Alexis Lee Littlefeather is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 65.

Alexis vs. Jen Neptune – Las Vegas Gamble fight. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Alison Capone defeated Britney Hollywood in 7:15 when Britney Hollywood was stripped. The announcing job done by The Umbrella Man was pretty weak. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Alison Capone is improving in Performance skills. Score 38.

Vampella had an interview hyping her upcoming singles match with Tamara McFly. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Score 39.

Coco De La Soleil is shown backstage, where officials are trying to calm her down. She is furious as she has just found that somebody has broken into her locker and stole her title belt. Score 32.

Dharma Gregg comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Score 67.

Dharma Gregg is shooting T-Shirts from the ring. Kathy Neptune comes down the aisle, carrying a bucket of water. She enters and teases throwing it over Dharma, getting the crowd to react. Eventually, she dumps the entire bucket over her, drenching her, and leaving her humiliated in front of the entire crowd. Score 49.

Lindsay Sugar is sitting backstage. Nearby is Nurse Hope Daye, who is talking to somebody off camera. She mentions that she saw Alison Capone leaving the building in a hurry, hiding something suspicious under her jacket, and wonders out loud what that was about. Sugar overhears it, and quickly leaves the room. Score 16.

Tamara McFly vs. Vampella (title fight) – Foam match. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Tamara McFly defeated Vampella in 11:45 by pinfall with a McFly Roll. Tamara McFly makes defence number 1 of her BSC Queen Of The Ring title. The match went on far too long considering it was primarily designed as eye candy. The announcing job done by The Umbrella Man was pretty weak. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Score 35.

Final rating 38. Some of the angles helped lift the show as a whole. This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Every segment I was in bombed, with the exception of the bikini contest.I'm going to take myself off as an announcer. The love triangle storyline doesn't seem to be going too well (12), but it's too early to give up on it. The Dharma/Kathy feud is off to a good start (49). The Bad to the Bone storyline isn't too bad either (31). All in all, Honey was correct. The fans came for T&A, as those were our highest rated segments.

Last edited by Umbrella : 09-30-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:41 PM   #7
Umbrella
High School Varsity

"Umbrella, can I talk to you?" I turned around. "Of course Candy. What's on your mind?" "I'm really unhappy with being picked to lose that match to Lindsay. I'm the superior wrestler, and I think this is a waste of my skills.

"Look Candy", I replied, "I know you are one of our best wrestlers. I need you to get in the ring with our lesser wrestlers and teach them the ropes. Do this for me, and I'll come up with a storyline for you." She left without saying a word.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of booking. Not as easy as it looks, is it?" I didn't see Marylin standing there. "Actually, that show wasn't horrible, all things considered. Luckily for you, Honey sees something in you." She was smiling when she said it, so maybe I'm winning her over.

"Keep an eye on Alison and Beth. They can be a little trouble backstage. And lean on your stars. They will help you both on stage and off." "Thanks Marylin," I replied. "I wasn't looking to take your job, and I do appreciate your help and input. I really need you, as your backstage skills can help me concentrate on other things."

"I'm only helping you because I am loyal to Honey. Don't get a big head. In case you didn't notice, your segments sucked. Try and improve." With that, she left the room.

Later that night, I looked at the gate. We had lost a little under $5,000. I need to find us a sponsor, and fast.But for now, I'll just increase the ticket prices by a couple of bucks for our next show. Now to come up with how to advance our storylines, and what the main event will be.

Last edited by Umbrella : 09-29-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:23 AM   #8
Umbrella
High School Varsity

January 30, 2010
BSC WATERFALLS
Attendance 101

THE SHOW STARTS:

Dharma Gregg comes down to the ring. She takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Kathy Neptune. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match. Score 47.

Honey Golightly and Tamara McFly appear in a movie parody. Score 47.

Nurse Hope Daye is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 65.

Candy Floss vs. Nurse Hope Day – Diva. In an extremely short match, Candy Floss defeated Nurse Hope Daye in 4:47 by pinfall with a Candy Cane. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Score 27.

Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Roxy Kitten are backstage, arguing about who is the hottest. Eventually Kitten challenges Alexis to a bikini contest later on, so that the fans can decide. The challenge is accepted. Score 36.

Jen Neptune comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Score 65.

Sister Beth Mercy is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 43.

Sister Beth vs. Miss American Pie – Bra and Panties. In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Miss American Pie defeated Sister Beth Mercy in 6:31 when Sister Beth Mercy was stripped. Sister Beth Mercy and Miss American Pie don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Score 22.

Kathy Neptune has an interview, in which she goes off on a rant about how much she hates Dharma Gregg. Score 42.

Sprite is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 60.

Hollywood Magic vs. Bad to the Bone – Mud Wrestling. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Bad To The Bone defeated Hollywood Magic in 6:56 when Alison Capone defeated Sprite by pinfall. Alison Capone seemed off her game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Britney Hollywood is improving in Performance skills. Sprite is improving in Performance skills. Score 38.

Bad To The Bone are in the ring, carrying the title belts they stole. Sweet As Candy come running down and attack them. After beating them down, they take back their title belts. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Score 20.

The Umbrella Man is in the ring with Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Roxy Kitten. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Alexis Lee Littlefeather is announced as the winner, which Kitten looks very unhappy about. The performance of Alexis Lee Littlefeather was good. Score 55.

The Umbrella Man comes up to Alexis Lee Littlefeather and asks her out on a date, and she accepts the proposal. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Score 22.

Dharma Gregg is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 63.

Dharma Gregg vs. Kathy Neptune – Sin City Super Soaker. In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Dharma Gregg defeated Kathy Neptune in 12:03 by pinfall with an One For The Road. There seemed to be a lack of flow to the match, which took away from the drama. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Kathy Neptune is improving in Performance skills. Score 22.

Dharma Gregg is celebrating her victory in the ring. The Neptune Twins run in and attack, beating Dharma down into the mat. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Score 33.

Final rating 27. Some of the angles used definitely lifted the show as a whole.

Our wrestling is very sub-par, but the rest of the show isn't too bad. I think it's time to look for some more skilled wrestlers.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:37 AM   #9
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Honey cornered me after the show. "Looks like you are on the right track. Therefore, I have another goal for you. I want you to increase the popularity in the US. The way things are going, that shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. Plus, that new sponsorship you got for us should help with the finances a little bit."

She was talking about the casino sponsor I had secured a couple of weeks earlier. They aren't paying us much, but it is enough to keep us in the black for now. Looking at our end of month budgets, we made a slight profit of $1271. However, since we ran two shows this month, that is encouraging. What's discouraging is I need to make about three times that to meet her $200K goal in time.

I have decided to alter the pushes after the first couple of shows. Alexis looks like a star in the making, so she will be a main eventer. The crowd isn't responding to Candy at all, so down to lower midcard she goes. This will probably piss her off even more. Coco needs to move up to lower midcard, which will help the tag team storyline. Unfortunately, the Neptune twins aren't winning the crowd like they used to so Kathy will be an upper midcarder, and Jen a midcarder. Hope is pretty bad, so she will be stuck as an opener. Roxy goes to midcarder, which will give the Love Triangle storyline a boost. And finally, Vampella goes to upper midcard.

As for the storylines, the Dharma/Kathy feud has cooled off a bit at 34. That was unfortunate, but it's still our best storyline. The tag team storyline also cooled down to 23, but I think that will improve again with the new pushes. My love triangle storyline made some gains, rated at 22. That's because I am a stud.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:13 AM   #10
Umbrella
High School Varsity

The next step was to find some better talent. I first contacted Nina the Psycho Ballerina, but she wanted way too much money. At that point, I realized I needed to set the bar low, and look for unknown wrestlers.

I focused primarily on their in ring skill. We have plenty of entertainers, so I can use them to train our poor wrestlers. I found six candidates and sent them letters requesting to talk. One Japanese wrestler refused right away, claiming morals. Apparently she was too good for our little burlesque act.

Most of the others were asking for way too much money. I hope I didn't mess up too bad by walking away from the negotiating table so quickly.

Once again, I lowered the bar from decent wrestlers, to ones that didn't totally suck. I found five more women who were appealing candidates. I was successful on two signees. Calamity Joan is a hippy face, with OK in ring skills, but poor camera skills. She's still one of our better in ring wrestlers. I also signed an old favorite, Power Girl. She left BSC in 2007, but is now back. Similar to Joan, she is better in ring than in angles.

The other successful negotiation was with Alison Capone. I was able to resign her for 12 months, but at a slight raise. She is still cheaper than any of the other free agents I tried to sign.

Unfortunately, both of them are faces, so my face/heel balance is a little off right now. I need to decide who to turn, and fast. I have another show coming up soon. Also, I need to figure out my pushes with the new talent.

Last edited by Umbrella : 09-30-2015 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:14 PM   #11
Umbrella
High School Varsity

February 19 2010
BSC Title Night

PRE-SHOW

Sprite vs. Calamity Joan (Las Vegas gamble) - In an extremely short match, Sprite defeated Calamity Joan in 5:06 by pinfall. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Calamity Joan is improving in Performance skills. Score 39.

THE SHOW STARTS:

Sienna DeVille comes out and announces that she has signed a new tag team as her clients, and will be debuting them soon. Score 37.

Power Girl is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 61.

Dharma Gregg comes to the ring and challenges the Neptunes to a tag team match. Score 41.

Dharma Gregg is in the ring. From her blindside, The Neptune Twins hit the ring and attack. After knocking her down, they proceed to strip her to her underwear, humiliating her in front of the entire crowd. Jen Neptune could use something to freshen her character up. Dharma Gregg came across well. Score 50.

Power Girl vs Sister Beth Mercy (diva) – In an extremely short match, Power Girl defeated Sister Beth Mercy in 5:17 by pinfall. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Score 33.

Sienna DeVille comes out and introduces her new clients, Bad To The Bone. They come out, and the three of them play to the crowd. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Alison Capone is learning to show more charisma. Alison Capone is developing better performance skills. Score 27.

Britney Hollywood is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 62.

Sweet As Candy are in the ring, when Sienna DeVille comes out. She challenges them to a tag team match, on behalf of her clients Bad To The Bone. The challenge is accepted. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Coco De La Soleil is learning to show more charisma. Score 24.

Brittany Hollywood vs. Candy Floss (bra and panties) – In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Candy Floss defeated Britney Hollywood in 7:31 when Britney Hollywood was stripped. Candy Floss could use something to freshen her character up. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Score 37.

Dharma Gregg comes out and says that it is time for her to reveal her mystery partner for her upcoming tag match. Out comes Miss American Pie, and joins her partner in the ring. This segment brought the crowd's mood down. Score 38.

Lindsay Sugar is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 56.

We see footage from a date between Alexis Lee Littlefeather and The Umbrella Man at a local restaurant. Score 28.

Bad to the Bone vs. Sweet as Candy – In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Bad To The Bone defeated Sweet As Candy in 10:04 when Vampella defeated Coco De La Soleil by pinfall. Alison Capone could use something to freshen her character up. Some portions of the crowd were very vocal in their hatred of Lindsay Sugar. The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Alison Capone is improving in Rumble skills. Coco De La Soleil is improving in Performance skills. Score 19. I screwed up here, and forgot to make this a title fight.

The Neptune Twins appear and say that they accept the challenge of Dharma and Pie, and will face them in a match. Score 48.

Roxy Kitten is shown backstage, getting ready. Score 51.

Nurse Hope Daye comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Score 62.

Tamara McFly vs. Roxy Kitten – In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Tamara McFly defeated Roxy Kitten in 9:43 by pinfall with a McFly Roll. Tamara McFly makes defence number 2 of her BSC Queen Of The Ring title. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Score 37.

Final rating 35. You used Lindsay Sugar too much on this show. Coco De La Soleil was used too much. Some of the angles definitely lifted the show as a whole. The show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.