Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #501
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

What a mess indeed. The excitement seems to have died down but the mess sure hasn't. Another victim of the evil dead. It is sad. You do hear weeping. You look around and none of you are crying. You realize the weeping is coming from the cellar.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #502
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
dubb - Look at the evidence here, as well as your notes from the Study. I voted Chief Rum two times, and he turned out to be Evil.
dubb (and others in Study) - You may recall that it was I that passed what turned out to be the Seer Spell to dzilla. Remember... this is the same spell that cleared you. If I was a wolf, would I have passed that to a player now known to have been a Human?
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #503
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'll confirm that it was likely tyke that passed the spell to dzilla, however, it might be a situation where you can't pass items among wolves. You also claimed you didn't know what it was. I'm not going to worry about my vote until I can catch up w/ what happened in this thread.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #504
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
He wants to do some digging around and suggested someone with a knife or chainsaw to come downstairs to help him out.

He had a shovel when he headed down there, and from skimming the thread there was something about digging up a corpse and dismembering it. Hence why he wants the chainsaw to head downstairs I'm guessing.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #505
bhlloy
Coordinator

uninvestigate woods
investigate cellar

I believe I can probably be of some help down there if we are on the right track, and I'd like to hear what Autumn has to say
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:27 AM   #506
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
uninvestigate woods
investigate cellar

I believe I can probably be of some help down there if we are on the right track, and I'd like to hear what Autumn has to say
If you don't mind, I will join you. I think I may have something to help him out as well. I just want to make sure I'm not going alone down there.

INVESTIGATE CELLAR
Old 09-21-2011, 06:32 AM   #507
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'll confirm that it was likely tyke that passed the spell to dzilla, however, it might be a situation where you can't pass items among wolves. You also claimed you didn't know what it was. I'm not going to worry about my vote until I can catch up w/ what happened in this thread.
If there really were such a restriction, and I was a wolf, then I would have kept it myself and never mentioned it or revealed. There was no compelling reason for me to pass the item if I didn't want to. There are plenty of other examples of players who held on to an item for several days.

I claimed I didn't know what it was because I am a Weapons expert.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:31 AM   #508
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, at least CR was a bad guy. I wonder why Autumn stayed in the cellar - perhaps something happened down there that suggested to him that he should investigate again? What troubles me is if he's the only one down there and he is bad, he's had two chances to investigate and almost certainly has the book of the dead now.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #509
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Sadly, my WW inexperience will show at this point. You guys railroaded Commo (Annie) and then the wolves killed dzilla (possessed a Seer spell that cleared dubb). Not sure he would have been a big target in other rooms, so I feel fairly certain he was killed based on intel inside the Study.

That only leaves four of us alive who were in the study.

dubb - Cleared by dzilla scan

tyke
J23
Jackal

I've already pled my villager case. I do have the very early suspicions on Chief Rum, and then subsequently voted for him (now known to be a wolf). I also was the lone holdout on Commo, and I was the one that passed the spell to dzilla (both known humans)

So play along with me. If dubb is in the clear, and I know I am... that leaves two (J23 & Jackal).

I want to go back to my notes and review voting records. But here's something that strikes me odd:

Quote:
Of those with votes, I'm hesitant about voting Chief or Autumn. Chief because he's one of only two people currently in the cellar and Autumn because he has been pretty helpful so far and has been pretty convincing to me w/ the answers he's given to dubb's questions/accusations (and I feel like Jackal has backed him up at least somewhat).

I don't have a great feel for a different lynch target, but I'm leaning towards Mckerney or Darth.

Darth because he is still alive after seeming to get most of the votes yesterday. 3 votes from the yard group, 2 from the cabin group. Either someone else got 5 votes or something else was in play here.

Mckerney because he seems to have moved away from other people rather than trying to join together. This might just be exploring, but still just doesn't sit right to me.

Quote:
Vote Mckerney

Since DV is likely dead, I'm going to go with the other guy that had me a bit suspicious that I mentioned earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
VOTES:
Chief Rum - Commo_Soldier (254), dzilla77 (258)
Autumn - dubb (269)
dzilla77 - Autumn (369)
mckerney - J23 (374)

In the Study yesterday, you originally voted dzilla (now known to be the Professor's Student), then switched over to Commo (now known to be Annie).

Either you've been very unlucky in your votes... or you've got something more nefarious in mind...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #510
The Jackal
Coordinator

Didn't we all agree to come back to the cabin in two days? That makes me even a little more suspicious of Autumn. And that's true what you just posted, tyke. Multi-thread games are tough for vote analysis but I think you've posted some pretty good stuff right there.

VOTE J23
Old 09-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #511
The Jackal
Coordinator

It's unfortunate what happened with Commo - sort of spoke to how little we had to go on as far as candidates that a simple slip up could seal one's fate. I do wish he had revealed earlier, in that case we may have only lost one of him/dzilla, though I imagine tyke would have been the lynch in that case just because of what had been going on yesterday.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:49 AM   #512
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Well, at least CR was a bad guy. I wonder why Autumn stayed in the cellar - perhaps something happened down there that suggested to him that he should investigate again? What troubles me is if he's the only one down there and he is bad, he's had two chances to investigate and almost certainly has the book of the dead now.

Well here's my hunch, and I hope some more of you will join bhlloy and I down in the Cellar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
For which we undoubtedly need the shovel and the knife. Perhaps we all need to congregate in the cabin, with those items. I don't know what the spells do but they may be necessary also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I may stay in the cellar if that seems the case once I get there. If Danny returns with the knife, come down too Danny. And those with spells, if you think you might need them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
He wants to do some digging around and suggested someone with a knife or chainsaw to come downstairs to help him out.

Either he's a wolf, and is hoping to trick us individually to go into the Cellar where he kills us with important objects; or he's one of the good guys (possibly even roled) and wants those with weapons to go to the basement to help him dig up and dismember the body.

While I'm leaning towards the second, I'm not positive. I do know we have safety with numbers. So if the majority of us (why not all?) head downstairs as well, we'll see what has happened before. We'll also find out whether getting all the items together in the Cellar is as good an idea as was mentioned earlier.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #513
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Didn't we all agree to come back to the cabin in two days? That makes me even a little more suspicious of Autumn. And that's true what you just posted, tyke. Multi-thread games are tough for vote analysis but I think you've posted some pretty good stuff right there.

VOTE J23
You're certainly got a point there, Jackal. I can't think of a good reason for him to remain in the Cellar. If we all met here in the Main Room, then Autumn could have explained what was down there, and his plan, and we all collectively go down the next day. Sure we possibly lose one day, but we all feel much more comfortable with the information and safety.

I'm interested to hear what others say. I really would like to see the Cellar for myself, but as I've stated many times before, I won't go alone.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:06 AM   #514
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I can't think of a good reason for him to remain in the Cellar.
Sorry I should have said remain in the Cellar alone.

Mau - did he give you any good reason that he wanted to stay alone. Why didn't he meet all of us here in the Main Room, and we all go back down together. Hmmm... don't you think that is a bit odd?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #515
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Well work will get in the way soon. I won't have as much time during the day as I have the past couple.

If we go under the assumption that there were 4 wolves to begin with, can we all agree that at this point, Chief Rum is the only known Evil to be killed? That would leave three.

I truly believe there was at least one wolf in the Study with us yesterday. Based on my postings above, my suspicions point to either J23/Jackal.

I hope mau can be a little more helpful. But I'd like to throw another theory out there. What if Jackal is right and Autumn is bad. It would be kinda cool to have Mau come back up with no cuts and scrapes, and then point us down to the wolf. You know, a wolf leading the lambs to the slaughter? This could very well be a crazy theory, and I'm welcome to any of you to poke holes through it. But we really need to consolidate information and proceed together (figuratively and literally). As was stated above, there's relatively little overall to help us root out Evil. I need someone smarter than me to help connect the dots...
Old 09-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #516
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, it's possible Autumn thinks he needs to do some more digging in the cellar. He's been a big proponent of making sure to investigate each room thoroughly the whole game. I'm cool with going down to the cellar though.

INVESTIGATE CELLAR
Old 09-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #517
The Jackal
Coordinator

For anyone that's seen the movie, did bad things happen in the cellar?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #518
bhlloy
Coordinator

I have to agree with tyke here... if Autumn is bad, we have to go down to the cellar to flush him out, and even if he can kill one of us, he can't kill us all so there is some safety in numbers. And if he's good, he's going to need some of our items presumably to kill whatever he might have found down there, and we can't just leave him to get picked off.

Knowing that you guys agreed to meet back here and he didn't show makes me a little more uncertain about him.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #519
bhlloy
Coordinator

Of course if Autumn is bad (which he could be) and smart (which he usually is) he's found whatever item is down there and he knows we're going to mass up and come down with our items, so he could just head back up here and we all go charging in the other direction. But that's just part of the fun of the game I guess. Not sure if you guys think it's worth leaving at least a couple of people up here in case that happens? I think three of us with items going down to the cellar is probably enough safety in numbers, I don't want to get caught playing a game of Autumn tag.

For those down there with him 2 days ago, was he always staying in the cellar or did he pull a late switcheroo? That would make me feel a whole lot worse about the chances of him being evil dead.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #520
The Jackal
Coordinator

Of course we could just all lynch Autumn and then take the book of the dead from his corpse! But that's only if we really think he's a baddie.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #521
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

This is autumns second day down there.

He felt that he needed to stay down there with the shovel and needed extra help figuring out what it is that needs to be done down there. I was unable to help with anything because i had no tools so i made my way back up to pass the news that cr was bad.

Ask me any questions i will try to help best i can. I will try to be around as well. Work dictates though.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:34 AM   #522
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

What do you all make of the whole Zinto "possession" from post 457 - 465? Weird stuff. Something caused him to change his vote from J23 to himself. And then relatively late, it changed again to Commo. And with other people in the room, only ZInto himself remarked about it. Odd don't you think?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #523
Zinto
College Starter

Its not so much that no one else remarked about it, it is that they had already seen it and remarked about it the day before.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #524
bhlloy
Coordinator

I think that makes J23 look a little better TBH. I don't think a wolf in possession of somebody changes a vote off another wolf who isn't in much danger because it looks too bad.

Of course, it could be a double double cross. But in lieu of other information, does make me trust J23 a little more.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #525
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Its not so much that no one else remarked about it, it is that they had already seen it and remarked about it the day before.
Wait... I thought this happened last night. Was this a retelling from a previous day?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #526
Zinto
College Starter

It has happened the last three nights.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #527
Zinto
College Starter

I will hopefully be able to put this in context more at around 2:30 since I have to go to class.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #528
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm crazy busy w/ work today, so I won't be around much for conversation, but I do think that someone in the study yesterday was evil or at the very least they had some way of knowing about dzilla having the seance spell.

I had a good feeling about Autumn when I was in here last, but him not coming back up as part of the plan he had a part in hatching certainly makes me feel a bit more uneasy about it. I do know he had the shovel, but he mentioned that he was planning on passing it too, so I'm really not sure how to take that whole thing.

I have no problem heading down to the cellar with a group, but don't we also want to go looking for these parchments mentioned? Do we think they were avaliable from day1 so areas we've been in already dont need to be checked again? I'm not sure what to make of that whole thing.

Anyway, I'll be back on after work to try to help out some.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #529
Zinto
College Starter

Ok I have a parchment but at this point the only person I would feel comfortable passing it to is Dubb so I may pass it to Dubb and I may not.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #530
Zinto
College Starter

I have been possessed for the last three nights. It happened once when I was by myself on the trail before I was almost killed by the thorn bushes closing it off. The first two nights I voted for myself.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #531
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I think that makes J23 look a little better TBH. I don't think a wolf in possession of somebody changes a vote off another wolf who isn't in much danger because it looks too bad.

Of course, it could be a double double cross. But in lieu of other information, does make me trust J23 a little more.

We have no idea what the possession entails though, whether it is wolf or game flavor. It could be a random vote either way, so I'm not going to see it as a huge boost to J. I think tyke is right in that there was probably a wolf in the room with us yesterday and I know dubb and I are clean, so it's a short list of choices.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #532
The Jackal
Coordinator

Dubb are you coming down to the cellar? I only ask because if you get NKed or something we don't want your corpse to be in a place with few people in case people pass you important items or what not.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #533
Zinto
College Starter

I would say there is a decent chance it was wolves who have changed my vote. I don't think it mattered that I voted J23 though I could have voted anyone and they would have moved my vote onto me. They did so when I was by myself in a room. The fact it ended up on Commo is the reason why I believe that it was with evil intent.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #534
The Jackal
Coordinator

Ah, that makes sense with regards to Commo
Old 09-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #535
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

investigate cellar
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #536
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Zinto punches himself into the face. You notice his hand is cracked as if it were dried earth, and the fingers are elongated and clawed at the ends. It grabs him by the hair now and beats his head on the fireplace. It then starts bashing various trinkets and vaces from the fireplace onto his head, finally grabs him by the hair and flips him over. Zinto lies there woozily. The hand starts dragging his body toward the fireplace implements.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #537
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, that's no good for Zinto.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #538
Zinto
College Starter

Remember if I die someone should stay here and get my awesome piece of parchment.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #539
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Zinto screams into the air "YOU BASTARDS! GIVE ME BACK MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!"
Old 09-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #540
Zinto
College Starter

Give me back my hand you jerks!
Old 09-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #541
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Tyke seemed to know Common was good. Only one way he could know that.

vote tyke

Quote:
We kill you tyke. That is where we go.

Quote:
investigate cellar

dubb - Since I've first met up with you in the Main Room a couple of days ago, you've been like gangbusters with lots of postings, accusations, theories, etc. I've missed that from you today. I think these three postings are it. So you still feel strongly I'm bad, huh? You haven't responded to any of my postings or let me know otherwise. Just curious if you've had a chance to review all the information from the past couple of days...
Old 09-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #542
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Old 09-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #543
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Based on my analysis in Post #509, it doesn't seem like your voting record the past couple of days is doing you any favor. You also appear to have missed a vote completely on Day 2. I'm gonna at least plant my vote for now on...

VOTE J23
Old 09-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #544
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Based on my analysis in Post #509, it doesn't seem like your voting record the past couple of days is doing you any favor. You also appear to have missed a vote completely on Day 2. I'm gonna at least plant my vote for now on...

VOTE J23

Yeah, I missed the day2 vote/investigation unfortunately. I'm not sure how that means I'm more of a wolf. The votes I have been around for have been for Commo yesterday because he had said he wasn't a weapons or spells expert. Given that I wasn't in this thread last night to see the speculation about some roled villagers by Commo, the thought that a roled villager might not have those abilities didn't even cross my mind. Of course, 3 others seemed to think that it was worth putting a vote on him for the very same reason including the only cleared villager at this point.

My other vote was on Mckerney who we still don't know if he was good or bad, and I laid out the reasoning behind the vote in the thread at the time. He had moved away from the cabin after there was some discussion about maybe staying together.

As I said earlier today, I agree there was likely a wolf in the study or they had some way of knowing what was going on in there at the very least.

Do we know for sure that Commo is Annie and a good guy btw? He avoided the lynch last night somehow despite at least 4 votes on him from the study and apparently 1 from Zinto in here. Any explanation for it?
Old 09-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #545
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Do we know for sure that Commo is Annie and a good guy btw? He avoided the lynch last night somehow despite at least 4 votes on him from the study and apparently 1 from Zinto in here. Any explanation for it?

Uh, didn't Commo die and get revealed as Annie?
Old 09-21-2011, 05:26 PM   #546
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Uh, didn't Commo die and get revealed as Annie?
Absolutely correct.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #547
MrBug708
Head Coach

investigate Woods
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #548
bhlloy
Coordinator

Can you explain that one Bug? That seems like a strange decision given that we're all heading down to the cellar and we need at least one person to stay in the cabin in case Zinto goes down and drops his alleged item. Doesn't seem like a very team oriented move, if I can be so bold as to say so
Old 09-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #549
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
investigate Woods
I haven't even left the Cabin yet, but doesn't the exit out the door lead to the Yard?
Old 09-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #550
J23
College Benchwarmer

hrm, I somehow missed the lynch kill. I could swear I saw him talking in the thread here today, but maybe it was non-game related stuff.