Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Fantasy Football Local Insider Info Thread

Many of us are in fantasy leagues. I thought that this thread might be one small way that we could get an edge on folks in our league. No matter how comprehensive national media coverage is, unless your local team is the Cowboys or Patriots, they will not bother on reporting on every aspect of your team.

It occurs to me, though, that we all follow our teams and might have some insight to share in this thread that could help us all. I am not thinking in terms of the major stuff that everyone generally knows--but the things that you hear coming out of camp that might be flying under the national radar.

Here's an example with the Saints:

The team seems committed to running the ball more than in the past. I think that Brees will be an elite fantasy QB again, but I think that he's probably going to be more, like, top-5 elite, instead of setting records.

If you are into handcuffing your running backs, Travaris Cadet is Sproles's handcuff.

I was going to recommend Chris Ivory (now of the Jets), but he's got a sore hamstring, so I have no idea. When healthy, though, he's the real deal.

Jimmy Graham looks elite again.

Looks like a timeshare between Ingram, Sproles, and Thomas.

Nick Toon is the sleeper receiver I'd pick up for $1 in an auction or late in a draft.

Joe Morgan also has potential, but I hear him getting some buzz already, so he will probably be fairly valued in your auction/draft.

If you are drafting IDP, Junior Gallette is the most likely player on the team to put up some significant sack numbers. But this was the worst defense in history last season, so I can't recommend anyone on it too highly.

albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:21 AM   #2
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Reports that Vernon Davis is lining up as a WR are way overblown (according to local beat writers he's done that exactly twice so far). While he may see more action with Crabtree out, he's not going to be lining up as a WR very often, if at all.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:23 AM   #3
Danny
Head Coach

Here's your insider raiders draft guide. Janikowski is the only one I would draft.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #4
SegRat
High School Varsity

Jermichael Finley is looking really good. He is also in a contract year, so he should be playing extra hard.

Dont listen to people saying Johnathan Franklin will "BE" the Packers running back. He was a fourth round pick for a reason. He is no better than the third best running back on the roster. Eddie Lacy will be the back and he will be very productive. Alex Green who was a third round pick a couple of years ago is finally over his ACL tear and should be our third down back.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #5
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Here's your insider raiders draft guide. Janikowski is the only one I would draft.

ford is a good late round depth steal if your league pays return yards.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #6
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Danny Amendola will have a monster year... if healthy. Dobson seems to be the main guy getting reps on the outside, but he'll struggle early on and go through growing pains, so there probably isn't another WR worth grabbing. A lot of people have Jake Ballard as a big sleeper, but Zach Sudfeld's really the TE who's stood out.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
spleen1015
Coordinator

Andrew Luck is good. You should draft him.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Mike Vick seems to be outplaying Foles/Barkley

No idea who receiver #2 is going to be for the Iggles.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #9
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I do like hearing that Vereen might be a dual threat for the Pats...I'm just not sure how effective he'll be in either position. But he may be the superflex everyone looks for.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 08-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Dez Bryant is tearing shit up (in a good way) out in Oxnard.
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #11
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegRat View Post
Jermichael Finley is looking really good. He is also in a contract year, so he should be playing extra hard.

Dont listen to people saying Johnathan Franklin will "BE" the Packers running back. He was a fourth round pick for a reason. He is no better than the third best running back on the roster. Eddie Lacy will be the back and he will be very productive. Alex Green who was a third round pick a couple of years ago is finally over his ACL tear and should be our third down back.

What he said.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #12
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

There really isn't much in the way of surprises so far in Lions camp.

Fantasy-wise there are three players of note: Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush and Stafford.

David Akers will likely win the kicking job over Kickalicious, which is too bad, because I like the idea of having a Norwegian YouTube sensation as a kicker.

The only potentially under-the-radar type player of note could be Ryan Broyles. If he can stay healthy, he could put up some decent numbers.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #13
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
Mike Vick seems to be outplaying Foles/Barkley

No idea who receiver #2 is going to be for the Iggles.

CSN Philly considers the Eagles' No. 2 receiver position "Russell Shepard's to lose."
With Jeremy Maclin out for the year and Riley Cooper on leave, Shepard is practicing as the starter opposite DeSean Jackson. And he's playing outside, not in the slot, where veteran Jason Avant is the incumbent. Shepard was a huge high school quarterback recruit when he arrived at LSU, but never found a steady position in college. He's someone to begin considering in Dynasty leagues

I know nothing of the man.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #14
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
I do like hearing that Vereen might be a dual threat for the Pats...I'm just not sure how effective he'll be in either position. But he may be the superflex everyone looks for.
I do think Vereen is a lock to take Woodhead's role as pass-catching back, but so much of who the Pats give snaps to depends on opponent tendency that I wouldn't trust any of their RB's week to week. Plus, Vereen might be as low as 5th on the depth chart of goal-line RB's (Ridley, Blount, Bolden, Tom Brady sneaks).
Old 08-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #15
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Heh. Keep it coming. Doing a fantasy football league at the office...first time I've done fantasy in years and years.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Cinci is likely to feature Tyler Eifert a lot more than just a typical rookie TE. Contrary to the Vernon Davis report, Eifert will likely line up everywhere and your mother this season. Gio Bernard probably takes a solid chunk of carries from BenJarvus Green Ellis, but I doubt he takes away many TD's. He'll be a nice handcuff to have though, incredible upside there. I don't think there will be a clear cut number 2 in Cincinnati this year though, although I believe Eifert will be the 2nd most targeted. The ball should be spread out pretty nice. Andy Dalton is a nice later round QB not many people are going to be jumping all over themselves to draft, but I consider him a lock for 4000 yds and 30 TD's if the offense stays healthy.

Defensively, Vontaze Burfict and Leon Hall are probably your best bets. Hall came on very strong at the end of last season while returning from an Achilles tear, and Burfict should rack up an absurd number of tackles. Geno Atkins is also a stud in case you haven't heard about him.

As a team defense I'd expect a top 5 finish this year. The depth all across the board is really good (except maybe SS- the jury is out there, but it seems George Iloka is getting a long look along with Shawn Williams) Dre Kirkpatrick has apparently played well in camp too.

I think your best bet for learning a lot about the Bengals will be from watching Hard Knocks though.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #17
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Who do y'all think the 1st QB off the board should be?

Brady? He has all new receivers and Gronk returns who knows when.
Rodgers? Line looks like shit again and Jordy has injury problems - again.
Brees? Seems to be the safest choice but the OP has me concerned a bit.
Peyton? Are concerns with velocity still there? What about the winter months?
Stafford? Hahaha. Fuck you, you killed my team last year asshole. Never again.
Cam? Suck balls half the year and then pad stats when the season is basically over?

I'm having a hard time here.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM   #18
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 View Post

Brady? He has all new receivers and Gronk returns who knows when.
Rodgers? Line looks like shit again and Jordy has injury problems - again.
Brees? Seems to be the safest choice but the OP has me concerned a bit.
Peyton? Are concerns with velocity still there? What about the winter months?
Stafford? Hahaha. Fuck you, you killed my team last year asshole. Never again.
Cam? Suck balls half the year and then pad stats when the season is basically over?

I'm having a hard time here.

Brees, Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, Cam, Stafford

...though I would be inclined to think due to his age, Peyton will be drafted later than Brady, Cam and Stafford.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #19
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:

Rodgers
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #20
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Definitely Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, Newton, Stafford.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #21
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Rodgers had a shit line last year and still put up monster numbers. Even with Bulaga out, I would have to think they can't be that bad again (that's the eternal optimist in me). Team is pretty high on rookie Bakhtiari who looks like the front-runner to start at LT. I wouldn't write that line off yet
Old 08-08-2013, 08:56 AM   #22
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

Quote:
Brees, Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, Cam, Stafford

...though I would be inclined to think due to his age, Peyton will be drafted later than Brady, Cam and Stafford.

ADP on Yahoo:

Rodgers 12.8
Brees 18.3
Peyton 25.2
Cam 28.5
Brady 39.6
Stafford 63.2
Ronnie Dobbs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #23
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs3 View Post
ADP on Yahoo:

Rodgers 12.8
Brees 18.3
Peyton 25.2
Cam 28.5
Brady 39.6
Stafford 63.2

All way to high, but the order seems ok.

Last edited by Danny : 08-08-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #24
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
There really isn't much in the way of surprises so far in Lions camp.

Fantasy-wise there are three players of note: Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush and Stafford.

David Akers will likely win the kicking job over Kickalicious, which is too bad, because I like the idea of having a Norwegian YouTube sensation as a kicker.

The only potentially under-the-radar type player of note could be Ryan Broyles. If he can stay healthy, he could put up some decent numbers.

I can't get through a Lions or QB discussion without chuckling about his fantasy football nickname, Stat Padford.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #25
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I can't get through a Lions or QB discussion without chuckling about his fantasy football nickname, Stat Padford.

That is hilarious, and incredibly accurate.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #26
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
All way to high, but the order seems ok.

Depends on the scoring system. Sure those are low to some.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #27
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Thanks for the input fellas. Brees and Rodgers are my 1 and 1a picks, so I may lean a little more towards Discounting the Double-Check as the draft approaches.

And my league is very QB-heavy in scoring and the elite ones perform significantly better than the good ones, so I dont want to be left behind.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #28
bhlloy
Coordinator

Saints receiving core is weaker than previous years with no Henderson and Morgan gone for the season. I think Brees is a clear #2 behind Rodgers, even with Payton back
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #29
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

If Dane Sanzenbacher plays consistently as well he did last night, he's going to be good.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #30
tarcone
Coordinator

The Rams defense is poised to be a very good unit this year. Top 10 possibly top 5. This could be a sleeper pick for the leagues on the coast. It has all the components. And Fisher is a defense guy.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #31
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Depends on the scoring system. Sure those are low to some.

Using a normal scoring system that is way too high. Qb depth this year is fantastic
Old 08-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #32
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

It's odd to think that one of the things that I'm most interested in watching during the Lions pre-season games is Kickalicious.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 08-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #33
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

A quick update on the Lions following the first pre-season game (take it for what it's worth)

- In two series the Lions first string offense looked a lot like the Lions offense of a year ago. Calvin Johnson. Calvin Johnson. Calvin Johnson. And.... nothing else. At all. Reggie Bush had one nice run where he hurdled some dude, but that was it.

- The secondary looked horrible, a lot like the Lions secondary of a year ago. Gave up some big third downs and Jets receivers were largely wide open on many plays.

- Ziggy Ansah looked great. He had a pick six on the Jets first drive and had a few other good plays.

- Kickalicious was 2-for-2 on field goals, including a 50 yarder. David Akers also looked solid. I imagine if Akers continues to look good, the Lions will go with the sure thing over the Norwegian sensation.

- In other kicking news, the Lions 5th round pick, punter David Martin, was great punts and kick-offs. Given how horrible the Lions special teams were last year (outside of Hanson on field goals) these are good things.

- The only guy on offense who stood out other than Calvin Johnson was wide out Matt Willis. He's a veteran guy who has bounced around the league a bit. He made two great catches. It was against back-ups, but good on him.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #34
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

Late round WR for the Pats to keep an eye on - Kenbrell Thompkins. Looked to be running the Hernandez routes and caught everything thrown at him. Will likely not be spectacular but 70 balls is a possibility as a release valve.

Last edited by Ronnie Dobbs3 : 08-12-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #35
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

With Joe Morgan lost for the year, the Saints need a speed guy to step up and fill his role. Based on the first preseason game, Kenny Stills might be that guy. Much like Nick Toon, he's a potential high-upside guy who you should be able to pick up for $1 or at the end of your draft.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 08-12-2013 at 10:26 AM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #36
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Late round WR for the Pats to keep an eye on - Kenbrell Thompkins. Looked to be running the Hernandez routes and caught everything thrown at him. Will likely not be spectacular but 70 balls is a possibility as a release valve.
Thompkins has been a great surprise, and I think he'll definitely make the team and get some PT, but I don't think he's worth drafting (mayyyybe in a PPR league). Amendola will duplicate Welker's numbers, Dobson will get most of the snaps on the outside and probably approach Lloyd's numbers (~800 yards, a few TD's), but be very inconsistent game to game, and Sudfeld (not Ballard) is a good pick up when Gronk is out of action (I won't rule Gronk out from playing Week 1, but he should start on the PUP list and miss the first 6 games). The other 3 WR's (Thompkins, Boyce, Edelman) though are still a little undefined, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Boyce getting more snaps than Thompkins in 3 WR sets due to his big-play ability. I suspect you'll see a lot of lines from Thompkins like Friday night - a couple important 1st downs, but only 4 catches, 26 yards, or 6 catches 45 yards, with no TD's.

(Fwiw, I'm surprised (and glad) no columnist has jumped on Thompkins history and claimed the Pats haven't learned anything from Hernandez's arrest.)
Old 08-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #37
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

4*16 = 64
6*16 = 96
Old 08-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #38
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Reports from 49er land indicate that the #2 WR job is sill wide open. Last year's first round pick AJ Jenkins (who has 1 drop and 0 catches in his NFL career on a team that had very little WR talent last year) has been impressive in camp, but promptly fumbled his first preseason catch. Kyle Williams (most notable for his punt return flub in the 2011 NFC Championship against the Giants) missed all of last season with an injury, and is expected by many to win the job, but that's far from a sure thing. New TE Vance McDonald was very impressive in his debut, but he's still behind Vernon Davis.

The short version: there probably aren't very many 49er WRs worth drafting.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #39
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post
Reports from 49er land indicate that the #2 WR job is sill wide open. Last year's first round pick AJ Jenkins (who has 1 drop and 0 catches in his NFL career on a team that had very little WR talent last year) has been impressive in camp, but promptly fumbled his first preseason catch. Kyle Williams (most notable for his punt return flub in the 2011 NFC Championship against the Giants) missed all of last season with an injury, and is expected by many to win the job, but that's far from a sure thing. New TE Vance McDonald was very impressive in his debut, but he's still behind Vernon Davis.

The short version: there probably aren't very many 49er WRs worth drafting.

Remind me, is Crabtree out for the year? If so, I presume Boldin is the #1?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #40
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Crabtree out until at least November. Boldin is the #1.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #41
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

A little more in-depth about the 49ers wideout situation:

#1 WR:Michael Crabtree Anquan Boldin - This is really the only sure thing, and likely to be your only WR that is fantasy viable, at least via the draft.

The contenders:

A.J. Jenkins - Former first round pick, had a pretty terrible rookie year with 1 drop and 0 catches. He looked great in early camp, but has looked pretty terrible lately. Although he was getting more reps than anyone early in the pre-season, his snaps are being taken up by Collie and others as he isn't taking advantage of his opportunity. He's currently listed behind Boldin on the depth chart. It's worth noting that in college at Illinois, he was completely terrible for his first two seasons before a solid Junior season and a fantastic Senior season. He's shown flashes, so people around these parts are hoping it's just a matter of getting his head around things. The weak points that have been talked about are his inability to get off the line of scrimmage and his inability to win contested balls.

Kyle Williams - Coming off a torn ACL, he's been working his butt off in practice. Before his injury, he was coming on strong as a viable receiving option, and it appeared he was going to be a decent wideout. Right now, he's listed as the starter at WR #2 alongside Boldin.

Quinton Patton - 4th round pick out of LaTech, he's getting rave reviews from everyone. Mostly because he was so excited to get out here that he flew to SF on his own dime, rented a car and headed to the practice facility. The team literally had to turn him away because he wasn't allowed to be there for another week before the rookie camps started. He's working his tail off and has promise, but he broke his finger at the beginning of camp and hasn't been able to even attempt to catch balls. Currently they have him doing route running drills and then literally ducking as the ball sails over his head. He's getting a lot of pub as a player with upside, especially with the lack of receiving talent on the team currently. He's a pretty awesome interview, for what it's worth. I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Mario Manningham - Coming off a torn ACL, he hasn't even managed to find his way to the depth chart yet. Looking more and more like he's going to start the season on the PUP list.

Austin Collie - Well, he was signed. That's about all I can tell you. Simply based on his pedigree, he's probably got a better shot to contribute than the rest of the rabble on the roster at the moment.

Ricardo Lockette, Lavelle Hawkins, Chad Hall, Marlon Moore, Kassim Osgood, Chuck Jacobs - I can't imagine any of these guys making any noise. I've heard that Lockette and Osgood have looked pretty good, but only in passing.

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 08-12-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #42
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Using a normal scoring system that is way too high. Qb depth this year is fantastic

That is very true - very good QB class this year, not as big of a need to jump for the "top tier", since they aren't as far away from the other tiers anymore.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:50 AM   #43
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
4*16 = 64
6*16 = 96
Yeah, I get that, but when you say a WR will have 70 receptions I think the natural assumption is he'll put up close to 1000 yards and 8 TD's (Of 21 receivers with 70+ receptions last year, only 3 didn't have 1000 yds - Randall Cobb (954) Brandon Lloyd (911) and oddly the least by far Larry Fitzgerald (798).) Now, I never play PPR, so maybe I'm underestimating the fantasy value of someone who's upside is Jason Avant/Donnie Avery.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #44
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

If it's late in the draft, that's great value. Yahoo just did an experts 14 team .75 PPR and Thompkins went Round 9 ahead of Alshon Jeffery, Aaron Dobson, Kendall Wright, Cordarrelle Patterson. So the cat might already be out of the bag on Thompkins.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #45
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I had the NFL Network on randomly throughout the weekend, and I heard his name mentioned a few times.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #46
Danny
Head Coach

Jered Veldheer down for the season. Raiders deservedly don't get much attention, but he was developing into a beast of a left tackle and with him now done for the season, downgrade all raider players even more.

Last edited by Danny : 08-14-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #47
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Jered Veldheer down for the season. Raiders deservedly don't get much attention, but he was developing into a beast of a left tackle and with him now done for the season, downgrade all raider players even more.

Can I downgrade further than "DO NOT DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?
Old 08-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #48
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

lol, well Mcfadden has an ADP of 3rd round I think. I would downgrade him (although he was lower on my list already).
Old 08-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #49
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

Downgrade him to DO NOT DRAFT with 20 exclamation points, not 17.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #50
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

Not that I want any Raiders anyway, but I thought I read that the injury wasn't as bad as first reported.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...uch-of-season/