Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #51
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
hate to say it but looks like we have to go for some supplies
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise

Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #52
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
The referee was right.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #53
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Obviously we're going for some supplies but did u guys want to check out any other one?
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #54
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Sorry I've been gone guys. I'm back later than I expected, and obviously missed the deadline, but Ill try to catch up.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #55
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Hopefully someone submitted. Sorry guys.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #56
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
If it matters, I am happy with the "get supplies" plan.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #57
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I got the order in, so we're fine. Welcome back Autumn!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #58
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Darth and I mostly communicated via text message, but I'll post so you can see more now too
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #59
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
Green Room!

Both Big Wang Theory and Killian's Killers enter a well appointed resting area with comfortable sofas all around. Big Wang is ahead of Killian's Killers, so Big Wang is actually leaving the room as the Killers enter. But still, the two teams face each other.

Beautiful women are all around you in the room - as are more TV monitors. You see the other teams up ahead of you on the monitors. Nice. They run through the hallway just like you did. You can see what they chose to do:

Team Deutschbäg and Team Bestiarri enter the door for experience. That should be fun.

It occurs to you that nothing is stopping you from throwing down against the other team in the room with you.

So… Before you do anything in this room:

Do you want to attack the other team in the room with you, or do you want to ignore them?

If any one member from either team PMs me an attack order, the attack is on and the teams will do battle. Let me know.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #60
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I say we avoid battle as best case is we win are slowed down quite a bit. Hopefully the other teams fight each other and we don't and then we can take the lead with them.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #61
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Killian's attacked us, we have all full and two healing potions, hopefully that will be enough to defeat them though it will be a tough battle. At least my necklace will come in handy here.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #62
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Looks like we're just about done here now, oh well.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #63
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
Supplies:

A number of women come to your aid and bring you back to consciousness. The old man is here with his goods. You may buy the following:

Longsword +1 100gp
Staff of lightning 200gp
Healing potions 25gp
Necklace of Health 150gp
Scroll of Experience 400gp
Bow of accuracy 50gp
50' Rope 10gp
Lockpicks +1 50gp
Potion of Speed: 300gp

Let me know what you want to purchase by the next deadline (noon on Monday).
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:51 PM   #64
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
Darth Vilus: Vahlmas
Mage
Level: 2
Max HP: 8
Current HP: 1
Bonus: Intelligence
Spells: Magic Missile, Light
Equipment:
300 GP
Staff

Danny: Hunc
Adventurer
Level: 3
Max HP: 30
Current HP: 1
Bonus: Strength, +1 vs Evil
Equipment:
50 gp
1 Health Potions
Longsword
vial of sparkling liquid

Autumn: Dominic Fandango
Specialist
Level: 3
Max HP: 18
Current HP: 1
Bonus: Fame
Equipment:
Flask of Poison
60 GP
Rope
Lockpicks
2 Daggers
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:27 AM   #65
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
That went well!
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #66
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
im taking the staff and 4 healing potions, that cool with everyone?
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:36 AM   #67
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Yeah thats fine if we buy staff + 8 healing potions total. We need to all immediately drink 1 which leaves us with 5 left.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:46 AM   #68
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
sounds good
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:46 AM   #69
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
And then lets dispense the potions 2 to you, 2 to Autumn and 1 to me.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #70
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
buy your own!!!
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:54 AM   #71
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Jk
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:40 AM   #72
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Any clue what the necklace of health does? That might be useful. But I'm fine with the staff of lightning plan. Would give youa good damage dealer.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:40 AM   #73
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
And of course I think we should just go down the hall after this.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #74
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
yeah, checking the other rooms is too risky
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #75
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
necklace of health probably gives you more HP
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #76
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
sounds ok but id rather have the staff. we can talk about it first though. danny u ok with going down the hall after?
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #77
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Yes we have to try and make up the time we lost. Plus we cant afford another team battle.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #78
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Also, any idea what your light spell does? DOesnt seem like we have had a chance to use it yet.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:50 PM   #79
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
i think all it does is makes a room brighter. i asked kwhit to use it against the spiders (u know like shine it in their eyes and drive them away) but he said the room was bright enough.
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #80
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
That sucks, thought it might be useful vs. evil players, but guess not. Looks like it will only be useful if we end up in a dark room.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #81
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
yep. i thought it would be good for other things in the beginning, that's why i wanted it. oh well, just have to make do
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #82
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
I forgot to ask, did u guys like your picks? Took the liberty
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #83
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Don't know how we'll get it but but we sure need some fame
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:05 PM   #84
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Pics were great, thanks.

Yeah I'm not sure how to gather fame other than to continue to ham things up. when I passed in actions previously I tried to make them real descriptive, don't know if that mattered. I'm fine with the staff if you want to get that.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:09 PM   #85
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
alright, that all sounds fine. So we're buying the staff and healing potions then heading for the hallway, that all correct?
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #86
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
sounds good
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #87
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
yep
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #88
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I submitted our action for the day.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #89
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
You buy 8 healing potions and the Staff of Lightning.

DV takes the Staff. This staff shoots a bolt of lightning at your opponent, with a greater chance to hit and more damage than your traditional attack. It has an unlimited supply of charges.

The old man thanks you for your purchase. Then he smiles and says, "I'm pulling for you guys. Good luck." And he slips you a small bag of gold.

(+20 gold per player).
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #90
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Kwhit, so we're done with our actions that need to be submitted right? So nothing new until Monday night?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:24 PM   #91
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
I need to know where you go next.

After you buy your things, you're back in the same hallway you were in before, so you can travel down the hall or pick one of the other doors (XP or Question Mark).
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #92
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
We're going down the hall, KWhit.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #93
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
Room 7:

You press on through the hallway until you reach a large wooden door.

Opening it reveals a cavernous tunnel of rock. You venture in, but after a few steps and some twists and turns, it becomes very difficult to see. DV casts Light which makes your travel much quicker through the passage.

After a couple of minutes of walking, you see a faint light ahead. You rush on and come to a large open cave. The light is coming from a group of torches hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. The torches light the middle of the cavern, but not the sides. DV's Light spell doesn't reach the sides of the cave either. You can't tell if there is an exit, and if so, which direction it is in.

A pond sits in the middle of the cavern. It looks fairly deep. DV's Light seems to show that there is something down there. It doesn't appear to be moving, but you can't tell what it is.

You can make the following choices.

Search left.
Search right.
Search straight ahead.
Enter pond.

Also, let me know if you are doing this together as a group or splitting up. In other words, you could send one player into the pond while someone else searches left, etc.

Please give me fairly detailed instructions as to what you want to do and in what order, so if you search left and don't find anything, I know that you want to search right next (for example).
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #94
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
All right, nice call on the light, DV, I bet that gave us some extra seconds there. We can hope that the others were foolish enough to stay in the rooms too.

I'm not sure how to approach this one. Could send Danny to deal with whatever is in the pond. Or we could send Darth with the staff of lightning. Too bad he can't just fry the pond first.

Quickest thing might be to each search one direciton for an exit and ignore the pond.

Danny hae you been KOed twice?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #95
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posting from blackberry.

I say se travel in two groups, dv and autumn and me alone. Dv has to be with someone as he has two knockouts already and is still level two.

So something like autumn and dv enter pond, danny searches right and then danny searches straight and dv and autumn search left.

And then ill take an extra healing potion from autumn since ill be alone.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #96
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
If we felt like we might get lucky we could head in one group, get through the room in one move essentially. If we split up then I assume the other group has to move to the exit, making two moves. Obviously we don't have any particular way to know which is the right way to go.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #97
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
im going to be out today cuz of work, i'll leave the decision up to u guys. though if u decide to go into the pond i suggest two people go, one to go in and the other to help them if something nasty happens.
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #98
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
KWhit is it possible to make a move like that? one enters the pond, one accompanies them but doesn't enter unless they're needed?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #99
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Just to be clear, I'm just screwing with them pretending to push a button in the main thread. I like how it shut them up, lol
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #100
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
KWhit is it possible to make a move like that? one enters the pond, one accompanies them but doesn't enter unless they're needed?

Yes, that would be fine.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.