|06-02-2010, 10:24 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Found this in Hattrick.org
Thought this was interesting enough to share with you guys. Turns out they have their own werewolf contigency there.
THE GENERAL RULES
(The general rules could be modified in a specific game so be sure to read the game rules too).
1. Thou shalt not talk with other players who are still alive after your death and vice versa.
2. Thou shalt not quote/paste/screenshot any communication with that the moderator(s) send you via HT Mail. Quoting mod messages from the forum threads is allowed however.
3. Thou shalt not quit the fed in the middle of the game - any user doing such will be automatically mod-killed.
4. Thou shalt not delete posts. Sometimes thou shalt not edit posts too, at the discretion of the mod (and his mighty mod-slaying powers).
5. Thou shall speak nicely of the dead.
6. Thou shall not make any game-relevant postings in an active game when you are dead. It is best if you just keep quiet really, as you are dead after all. This includes references to a running game elsewhere, and not just in the game threads.
7. All hang votes should be in bold.
8. Votes in timed games on or before the deadline count. After the deadline do not.
Random Links that are interesting for WW:
General intro article to ww with some roles etc
Another good site for intro stuff and ideas for roles
Stats for helping plot out wolves/town numbers
list of games and rules you can look at for ideas
Newbie guide for Mafia (aka werewolf)
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|