Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #101
Autumn
Head Coach

The whistle blows again and the four contestants race to the next spot in the sand.

Darth and Chesapeake set to searching. This time it's the Werewolves who adopt a different strategy. Greyroofoo is searching while J23 hangs back, watching the Villagers, clearly ready to nab any bags they find.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #102
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Oh yeah, sweet

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #103
Autumn
Head Coach

No one seems able to find anything. J23 hangs back watching. I'm starting to wonder how long it could take. Maybe we need to light some torches.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #104
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yep, why not? When we win can we get some marshmallows as well?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #105
Autumn
Head Coach

All three dig furiously in the sand for several moments. Then Chesapeake gets up and goes to look in a different area. That's what it seems but it quickly becomes apparent that he is merely getting between Darth and J23. Darth unearths the bag, and Chesapeake moves to keep J23 out of the way. J23 lunges after Darth.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #106
chesapeake
College Starter

It is just getting good, but I have to go. Run, Darth! Run like the wind!
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #107
Autumn
Head Coach

Chesapeake tries to block J23, but J23 isn't having any of that. He throws Chesapeake to the ground.

Greyroofoo is up and chasing after Darth. Darth is trying to race to the goal. J23 is stepping over Chesapeake and making chase. Greyroofoo will have the first shot at catching him.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #108
Autumn
Head Coach

Greyroofoo catches up with Darth and they struggle over the bag. A motivational speaker versus a male model? What a fight! But out of somewhere Greyroofoo pulls out some moxie and he knocks Darth to the ground and snatches the bag.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #109
Autumn
Head Coach

Now Greyroofoo has the bag. Chesapeake and Darth are stumbling to their feet to take off after the model. J23 moves to play interference.

J23 grabs Darth and keeps him from making chase.

Chesapeake takes off after Greyroofoo and the bag. It turns out that the boy scout leader can't handle the model though. Greyroofoo looks pumped and everyone watches in surprise as he just shoves Chesapeake out of the way and takes the bag to the goal.

WEREWOLVES WIN A BAG
Old 06-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #110
Autumn
Head Coach

It comes down to this then. Two more pairs, whoever wins, takes back the immunity idol, and camp supplies. Whoever loses goes back to camp to prepare for tribal council.

Facing off now are The Jackal and Danny for the Werewolves, and Maple Leafs and Thomkal for the Villagers.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #111
SnDvls
Pro Starter

"Let's go Werewolves!" *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* "Let's go Werewolves!"
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:16 PM   #112
Autumn
Head Coach

The whistle blows. The two teams race out. Here we see both teams take the same strategy. Thomkal and Danny both hang back, letting their teammate search. In fact, when Thomkal sees Danny hanging back he goes after him like a pit bull.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #113
Autumn
Head Coach

It's clear that Thomkal is a former kickboxer, and Danny is not. Thomkal clocks Danny and sends the man reeling.

Meanwhile the other two dig in the sand, both eyeing the other. Neither has found anything.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #114
Autumn
Head Coach

Now Thomkal is going after The Jackal! He leaps on him, while Danny scrambles to assist.

Maple Leafs just keeps digging.

Thomkal stops Jackal from digging, but Jackal fends him off. Danny comes to assist and manages to get Thomkal away from Jackal.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #115
Autumn
Head Coach

Danny is no match for the kickboxer still, and Thomkal takes him out again, knocking him to the ground.

Jackal gets back to digging frantically. Maple Leafs mentions to Thomkal that they should take a dip in the ocean afterward and Thomkal agrees, moving to help Maple Leaf dig.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #116
Autumn
Head Coach

Jackal looks up and realizes Maple Leafs has found the bag! Maple hands it to Thomkal as they make the switch.

Jackal is up and racing after Thomkal.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #117
Autumn
Head Coach

Jackal catches up with Thomkal. They fight over the bag.

Maple Leafs moves to block Danny who is now in pursuit.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #118
heybrad
Norm!!!

This is must read TV.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #119
Autumn
Head Coach

Maple Leaf clocks Danny. He's clearly giving everything he can, screaming for Thomkal to run for it.

Jackal is on Thomkal like white on rice. It's Hunter on Kickboxer, and man is it not pretty. Jackal puts a hit on Thomkal that looks like it would have knocked The Beast into next week. Everyone watches in awe.

But Thomkal is in the zone too. He takes the blow, puts a leg sweep on Jackal and keeps his hands tight on that bag.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #120
Autumn
Head Coach

It's not easy getting back to the tribe zone. Danny is clearly outclassed, but everyone else out there is fighting tooth and nail. But with Thomkal's hands around the bag, he's just too much to take down. He eventually drags The Jackal across the finish line.

VILLAGERS WIN A BAG

VILLAGERS WIN THE CHALLENGE
Old 06-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #121
Thomkal
Head Coach

c'mon old kickboxing legs, get me to the goal!
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #122
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo! Way to Go Villagers!
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #123
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!

Eat it Wolves!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #124
heybrad
Norm!!!

Well done team!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #125
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Great job team! Excellent job by Thomkal, Maple, Heybrad, and Hoops!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #126
Autumn
Head Coach

I've got to get the kids to bed. I"ll try to catch up on everything when I get back.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #127
chesapeake
College Starter

Great job guys!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #128
Danny
Head Coach

What a surprise, the nurse doesn't do well in this challenge lol. Shame on you buys for picking on the healer of the sick and dying.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #129
hoopsguy
General Manager

At least you had the nurse lined up for the critical tie-breaker.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #130
Autumn
Head Coach

Actually I have to take blame - I screwed up the order that the Werewolves wanted to compete in. That's my bad.

The way I make myself feel better is that I didn't intend to let any of you pick the order and it was going to be random.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #131
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm out for the night. I'll get back to questions in the morning.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #132
Autumn
Head Coach

Challenge is being processed.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #133
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY THREE CHALLENGE

Come on in, Survivors. Villagers, you're getting your first look at the new Werewolf tribe. J23 was voted out last night.

The Villagers have two extra people, so you're going to have to sit two people out. It looks like that's going to be Hoopsguy and ... hmm, where's Eaglefan going off to? Well, Chesapeake, looks like you're ready to jump in. Hoopsguy and Eaglefan will be sitting out.

At stake today is immunity from tribal council for your team. In addition, the winning tribe will choose one member from the losing tribe to be sent to Exile Island. There they'll be forced to survive for one day without the shelter, food or fire that you've got in your own camps. Exile Island isn't without its upside though. It's there that there may exist a hidden immunity idol, a powerful tool in this game.

You are all ready for today's challenge. You will form teams of two and will be blindfolded. Holding on to each other, you will listen to the directions of your caller, while trying to block out the sounds of the other team's caller. Your caller will have to guide you through this field to the large puzzle pieces you see scattered about. You will return those pieces to your tower. The first tribe to retrieve all ten of their pieces can take their blindfolds off and start assembling their giant puzzle. First tribe with a correctly completed puzzle wins.

You guys ready to start? Let's go.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #134
Autumn
Head Coach

It looks like the Villagers have Darth Vilus up calling out to his teams, while the Werewolves have Greyroofoo up on the tower. We can see that Thomkal and Heybrad are pairing up, and then Maple Leafs and Chesapeake for the Villagers. On the Werewolf side we have SnDvls and The Jackal along with Racer and Danny.

And we start off. All the pairs wandering out into the field. Both the callers are yelling out instructions for the others. It's a hard job, harder than it seems, directing people while they're blind. It can be frustrating, we'll have to see if these guys can keep thier cool.

Right away Racer and Danny are on the way. Greyroofoo is switching off, directing both teams. Racer and Danny are using their hands, their arms, feeling every direction. Racer is heading right where Grey is calling, pulling Danny along for the ride. Danny's searching around, and he's got the first piece, the two of them are lugging it back.

Everyone else is still searching. Now SnDvls and Jackal have one. They're having trouble dragging it back though. These pieces are big. They had it first, but now both Villager pairs have found pieces. All three teams are bringing their pieces back, while Racer and Danny are already out looking for another. These guys are moving fast, going all out.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #135
Autumn
Head Coach

There's a lot of pieces out there to get. Danny and Racer are just a light year ahead of the rest, they're already finding a second piece. Grey is sending them right where they need to go.

Darth is getting frustrated. It's easy to do. Thomkal and Heybrad walking right past the piece he sent them too. Maple and Chesapeake are trying to go in two directions, having a hard time understanding Darth.

Danny and Racer have their second piece back, and now SnDvls and Jackal have their second as well. These two teams are really going. The Villagers are going to have to hustle to keep up. Greyroofoo is being clear, calling out their names, staying calm.

Wolves have five pieces now already, half way there. The Villagers are still trying to find their third and fourth. The pressure's on and people are getting frazzled. A lot of arguing there.

The Wolves are still going, Racer and Danny are just unstoppable at this, it's like they don't even need to see. Danny's got another piece, the two of them are bringing it in. SnDvls and Jackal, struggling to carry the large objects, the only thing that's slowing them down.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #136
Autumn
Head Coach

The Villagers are going to have to hope these guys struggle with the puzzle - it's clear the Wolves are going to finish first here. Racer and Danny are helping SnDvls and Jackal now, just a few pieces left for the Wolves.

The Villagers are plugging away, no problem carrying the pieces, but just having trouble with those blindfolds, getting frustrated. It's hot out here, these things are heavy. They know they're falling behind.

And now the Wolves are almost done, Greyroofoo sending them right where they need to go, no wasted effort. These guys all look like they're going to pass out, going this fast in the heat, but it's not slowing them down.

Wolves have all ten! Villagers still have four more to go. They've got to hurry up if they're going to have any chance to finish this. Wolves are already stripping off their blindfolds and starting in on the puzzle.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #137
Autumn
Head Coach

These pieces are big. It's going to take a lot of hands to move them, place them. Greyroofoo is down from the tower, but still directing the team, telling them where the pieces should go. The others doing the heavy lifting. SnDvls is struggling here, these pieces are heavy, they can hurt you if they fall.

The Villagers are finishing up, both teams getting their fifth pieces at the same time. A lot of yelling there, it's hard, you get tired carrying these things. Trying to hurry across the finish line with those pieces but they're dragging.

Villagers are late starting in on this puzzle. Wolves don't look to be slowing down. Danny and Racer still in total sync with Greyroofoo, putting the pieces right where he wants them.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #138
Autumn
Head Coach

Now the Villagers are in to their puzzle. Heybrad's calling the shots here. Both tribes using the same strategy, have one guy solve the puzzle, the others doing the heavy lifting. It's quiet here now, everybody's just listening and working, no arguing. They're solving this just as quick now. They're going to have to be even quicker though to make up for that headstart they gave the Wolves.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #139
Autumn
Head Coach

These villagers know what they're doing with the puzzle, they're putting it right together, Heybrad doesn't even need to tell some of them where the pieces go. But the Wolves are making steady progress. Struggling with some of the heavy pieces, but helping each other out. Everybody's pitching in.

The Wolves look like they're almost done. They think they've finished it. Let's take a look.

Yes! The puzzle is correct.

WEREWOLF TRIBE WINS THE CHALLENGE
Old 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #140
SnDvls
Pro Starter

FINALLY!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #141
Autumn
Head Coach

Both tribes look exhausted. Those pieces are a lot of work, it's hot out here in the sun. Wolves giving it their all, knowing their backs were against the wall. Racer took quite a hit to the head trying to move one of those blocks by himself. We're going to have to have someone look at that.

Werewolves win the immunity idol. And they are sending one Villager to Exile Island. That villager will be chosen after tonight's tribal council. He will then immediately be send to Exile Island, will not return until after! the challenge tomorrow.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #142
chesapeake
College Starter

Looks like you got us this time, wolves. Congratulations.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #143
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Both tribes look exhausted. Those pieces are a lot of work, it's hot out here in the sun. Wolves giving it their all, knowing their backs were against the wall. Racer took quite a hit to the head trying to move one of those blocks by himself. We're going to have to have someone look at that.

Werewolves win the immunity idol. And they are sending one Villager to Exile Island. That villager will be chosen after tonight's tribal council. He will then immediately be send to Exile Island, will not return until after! the challenge tomorrow.

are you sure we don't get to do it before Tribal? That way that person is also immune from elimination. Like on the show....also if it's after tribal we will know who was voted off as we'd have to know who we can pick from....any one what to volenteer?
Old 06-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #144
Autumn
Head Coach

Nope, you will be doing it after tribal. Actually in the TV show I believe Exile lsland usually occurs at a reward challenge, thus avoiding the issue. But I've had to make some changes to avoid the game lasting a month ;-)

And yes, you may discover who was voted off earlier than you normally would.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #145
Autumn
Head Coach

Challenge is being processed ...
Old 06-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #146
Autumn
Head Coach

Welcome to the challenge. Werewolves, you are seeing the new Villager tribe for the first time. Eaglefan was voted out last night. Heybrad is now arriving back from Exile Island and can rejoin his tribe.

Villagers, you will have to sit someone out. Darth it's going to be--no Heybrad--okay, Heybrad is going to sit out. You guys sure? All right.

Each tribe will pick two to throw the bags. SnDvls and Jackal for the Wolves, Darth and Maple Leafs for the Villagers. The other three will run. Yes, Danny, that means you'll be running. No, stand over there. That's right. You will be the third runner.

Up first in the course are Racer and Thomkal. They need to make their way over these obstacles. It takes caution and patience, but of course speed is of the essence. Hard to be cautious though with these bags swinging at you. Let's get started.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #147
Autumn
Head Coach

Both Thomkal and Racer take off like rockets. They're handling the obstacles well - running over the barrels, climbing the net. This floating bridge is tougher than it seems and this is the first chance for the baggers to throw.

SnDvls and Darth both swing their bags, respectively. Both miss, not even slowing down the runners. Jackal and Maple will have their chances as the runners try to cross these stepping stones. Both miss!

Both Racer and Thomkal have a flag. They're both making their way back now.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #148
Autumn
Head Coach

Coming back is just as difficult, but now they know some of hte obstacles. Thomkal has to get across --- Oh!

Thomkal gets hit by a bag! SnDvls didn't get much oomph behind that though, Thomkal rolls with the blow and keeps going. Racer easily dodges a bag. And now they get to the --oh!

Racer gets hit by a bag. Maple Leaf slammed him with that hit. But Racer just barely shrugs it off. Doesn't look like those short legs should go so fast, but he just plows through and continues.

Both runners return with their flags!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #149
heybrad
Norm!!!

Let's go tribe!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #150
chesapeake
College Starter

Welcome back, heybrad!